Chapter 83 : Leaf, the Druid
589 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stepped loudly with my leather shoes, and the clacking sound echoed clearly inside room on ground floor. I was not going to sleep in my main room. My left hand pulled Petra and my right hand pulled Wendy. In entered the room with the women. 

The room was by no means small, as it could fit three twin beds but we just put a twin bed. The two women sat at the edge of the bed.

I looked at Leaf. Even though she appeared almost like an adult, her large eyes not fitting her age was impressive. Her breasts were not large and by no means small, but not as big as the moderate size like Leliana. I could feel her childishness from her attitude of entrusting everything to her me without being able to do anything herself. Seeing that she was wearing a beautiful dress even though she was going to loose her chastity, she lacked a sense of danger. I would say that she was a girl who never knew real world. 

Curly hairs were common in the Treia, Ponsonia and Athen, and girls with silky hair were rare, but Leaf had a beautiful straight hair. The contrast between her mint hair hanging down and covering her average chest and her deep harlequin eyes was beautiful. 

Leaf buried her head on Wendy’s big chest with her shoulders trembling. Seeing the intimacy between non blood related sisters, I felt excited. I wonder why?

"Strip now." I ordered Leaf gently.

A young girl’s strip show would begin now. 

"Calm down." Wendy kissed her and gently caressed Leaf's hair. Leaf let out a slightly relieved breath upon seeing Wendy's sweet smile. 

The dress that Leaf was wearing wasn’t spread out like the wedding dress in my previous world. It looked like a one-piece dress that extended all the way to her feet. Her dress tightly enveloped her chest without emphasizing her breasts, and the part that covered the shoulder straps and her two arms were one. Her white dress looking like it had a blend of light green that made use of the fabric’s color was tailored with a truly stunning design.

There were several fastened strings on the back. I think the dress would be removed by undoing those strings. Leaf’s figure with her eyes tighly shut while looking downwards as she endured the embarassment was very adorable.

Looking at Wendy, she was fumbling on her back and was smoothly unfastening the strings. After she finished undoing all the strings on her back, the dress seemed to have rolled up, so Wendy was trying her best to remove it by pulling it down and from the sides.

Since her backside had been opened and she had more space to move, it seemed like she could remove her arms from the dress. While thinking of using it for future reference, I enjoyed the young girl’s strip show. Dress designed with many strings seemed to be popular nowadays.

Leaf’s embarrassed appearance every time a string around her dress was untied looked very erotic. It made me wonder whether this kind of design had been popularized because it was pleasing to watch when stripping.

Leaf prepared herself and closed her eyes as she turned her face toward the ceiling. With a rustling sound, the dress fell down the floor. A part of her dress had been stuck on her waist, preventing it from completely falling down, so Wendy pulled and slid it down.

There was a thin one-piece under the dress. The one-piece, which made her body line stand out, was deep ultramarine in color and its length extended to her knees. Probably because she was wearing underwear, it looked stiff.

Leaf bent while hugging her body. I looked at Wendy and ordered her to take Leaf's one-piece off.

Wendy grasped the hem of Leaf's one-piece as she covered her face both hands. Then, she raised it. It seemed like Wendy intended to remove it by lifting it up this time.

Her drawers-looking panty showed up, and when it was further raised up, it got stuck on her arms.

Wendy held her arms while apologizing and then raised the one-piece along with it. While getting stuck on her face and hair, the one-piece passed through her head and was placed on the floor.

"You’re almost done. What a naughty underwear."

When I said that to cheer them, Wendy averted her eyes. That panty which looked like drawers wasn’t appealing at all. However, her corset bra was very good. Her waistline tightly covered and the cup was enveloping her breasts. This was really great.

I’d always loved bras than panties even in the previous world. When I watched adult videos, the scene when the bra was being removed was the most arousing. I would get furious when the breasts suddenly bounce out the instant the bra was taken off, which often happened in erotic movies in my previous world.

They probably felt like it was troublesome to draw a bra with many frills and laces, but I wish they’d properly draw them. There were so many erotic movies where the breasts would jump out the moment they take off their school uniform. Just what kind of school were they in? Properly wear your bra! I believe that the sight when a woman’s soft breasts were covered by a frilly and attractive bra was one of the sexiest things in the world.

Leaf placed her fingers on her panty. Maybe because she was embarrassed, she didn’t pull her panty down immediately but slowly, causing it to look erotic. She looked like she was teasing.

When a part of her private area became visible, she covered it with her hand, and she squatted down as she dropped her panty all the way to her feet.

Seeing that I was trying to peek, Leaf sat down on the spot. She sat with her legs bent beside her ass, and covered her important area with her palm. Her calf and plump thighs were pushing against each other, and her palm was covering her private her. There was nothing more arousing than a half-naked young girl taking such a pose.

"Next is your bra. Hurry up!"

My dick was already standing hard.

Wendy followed my wish and moved her fingers on Leaf's back, and then the bra’s hook was suddenly released.

"Ah!"

As if a young girl who had her bikini string loosened, Leaf held her bra with both hands to stop it from falling from her chest. Then, the hand covering her private area had left, and I fixed my eyes on it.

Noticing my gaze, Leaf moved the hand on her chest to cover her private area, but her hand slipped, and the bra on her chest came off, revealing her breasts. Her average but shapely breasts appeared. It was only for an instant, but her burried nipples became visible.

"I wanted to at least clean my body…"

Upon hearing Leaf lament, I remembered something. This room had a bathroom.

"In that case, let’s enjoy ourselves at the bath. Come."

Just as I was about to head to the bathroom, Leaf looked at my ugly ghoul erect dick with worry.

We entered the bathroom but there was no water inside the bathtub.

Wendy and Petra poured warm water into it.

As steam rose from the water and spread around, I pushed my hand in to check that the temperature was just right.

I repeatedly kissed Leaf's back and slipped my hand on her breasts. Although her body was trembling, she didn’t resist. When I buried my finger on her breast, I felt an elastic feeling as if my finger was being pushed back, and then I heard a muffled moan sound from Leaf’s throat.

"…nmhmm…..nmhnm…."

I pushed my finger on her nipples, but there was only the areola. When I carefully looked for it, her nipples seemed like they were really buried. As I was stimulating the area where the treasure was most likely buried, a bump slightly emerged. Leaf appeared to have inverted nipples.

I soaked myself in the bath first, and then pulled Leaf's wrist to invite her inside.

The water’s temperature was just right. 

Leaf was looking like she didn’t know where to soak herself, so I indicated for her to sit between my thighs which I had opened out.

I intended to have her sit with her back facing me and hug her from behind, but Leaf sat facing me. I looked at her nipples, and they were indeed buried in the areola. A while ago, I had played with her nipples and made them erect, but they were completely back now.

"First, I’ll taste your lovely lips."

Placing my hand around Lead's shoulder blades, I embraced her gently and then kissed her. I knew that the two women were staring here. I indulged myself in Leaf’s lips, again and again, intentionally making kissing sounds to let Wendy and Petra hear it.

Perhaps she was affected by the heat, drunk from the kiss, or embarrassed by the lewd kissing noises she was making in front of the two girls, Leaf's face had visibly started to get redder. Her reaction had further stimulated my lust. I strengthened my hands and then drew closer on her so much that our chests were pushing against each other. The lewd wet noises sounded in the empty courtyard, and it bounced from the walls, echoing clearly.

"Stick out your tongue!"

Sucking her stuck out red tongue, I bit her tongue softly and enjoyed its elasticity. A melting sensation had spread inside my mouth, and as if triggered by it, I felt saliva gather in my mouth. Slightly raising my posture, I pushed all my saliva inside her Leaf’s mouth and made her drink it.

As if unwilling to separate, a string of saliva connected us as our lips parted from each other. Aside from the two of us, 2 women were watching that erotic scene. Just thinking about it made me hallucinate as if my dick had gotten hotter than the hot bath water.

I treaded in the hot water and moved behind Leaf. There was something odd placed on the edge of the bathtub. It was a small iron container. It had the same colour as the bathtub, so it was difficult to notice. Oh, it's a soap.

When I tried to sniff its scent, it smelled slightly like the fragrance of a flower. In my previous world, I often bought bath salts, so I was interested in it.

While I was absorbed in dissolving the bath salt, Leaf and Wendy were holding each other’s hand at a close distance while consoling each other. I moved through the bathtub and waved my hand to drive Wendy away back to the pillar.

It felt troublesome midway, so I threw the whole container inside the water. As a result, the bathtub had become like a starch paste. When I raised my hand from the water, the water slowly trickled down. The viscosity was amazing.

"Leaf, come here."

I hugged Leaf’s from behind and rubbed her breasts with the sticky water.

When I played around her nipples with my finger and rubbed it, a bulge had come out. I pinched and stimulated it.

"Aaahnn! Nooo! nnnmm."

Although she was bewildered, her reaction wasn’t bad. I could feel the feeling of her ass in my hand so much that she’d twisted her body, and it was really a nice feeling.

Leaf grabbed my ankles, and every time I stimulated her, her grip would grow tighter. She looked as if she was desperately trying to endure the pleasant feeling, and I became absorbed in teasing her body.

As I repeatedly moved aside and returned the hood of her clitoris, Leaf had visibly started bending herself backward.

What an interesting girl.

I smiled at Wendy who had been watching us from the pillar’s shade and then rubbed Leaf's clitoris.

I searched for the areas where she was feeling it and focused there. I had no way of knowing how much she was secreting since we were in the bath, but I understood from her sweet moans that she was starting to get intoxicated from the pleasure.

As if running away from the bathtub, Leaf spread her arms. Wendy was just beyond her hands. Her pose looked like she was seeking help from the sea of pleasure. I didn’t let her and I strengthened the stimulation towards her.

In the next instant, Leaf who had been letting out moans like a cry had collapsed weakly onto me and her hand dropped.

"Ah… noo…"

I kissed Leaf’s face which was covered in her tears and saliva.

As Leaf leaned her body to me, I continued caressing her quietly. The lotion effect of the bath was immense. Pleasure seemed to have taken her senses captive in no time. When I softly whispered to her that Wendy was watching us at the side, as if aroused, she’d started to let out lewd moans.

Leaf's wet mint hair was stuck on her skin, and her  harlequin eyes were moist. Her breathing sometimes rough, and difficult at times.

Why did I feel so captivated by the anguished appearance of the girl in my arms? I kissed Leaf’s cheek and spoke to her gently.

"Let me hear it, what do you want? Try telling me."

"nnnmm… hug… hug…"

Leaf's harlequin unfocused eyes looked at me. She probably wanted a hug. Facing each other, I completely hugged her body.

I stroked her ass and secret garden with my finger, and then gave a passionate kiss. 

I continusly stimulated her weak spot, and led her to orgasm. As Leaf’s squeak resounded within the courtyard, I pushed my tongue on her opened lips and savored her taste.

I moved Leaf, who had lost all her strength, to the edge of the bathtub, and placed both her elbows on the edge.

When I slid my finger on her secret garden, her body trembled slightly as if she had received an electric shock, and she lifted her body from the bathtub and her body turned around.

Leaf's exposed vagina looked eager for a dick, and her hole was opening and closing as if it was breathing. It was an irresistable sight. I pressed my erect dick in her hole.

"I’m going inside, Leaf."

Leaf stretched both arms, which were placed on the edge of the bathtub, in front. A person’s body could be maintained by hooking their feet on the corner of the bathtub, but since it was slippery due to the lotion-like bath, Leaf was unsteady on her feet, and it looked like she was about to fall down.

As I’d caressed her around to prepare her body, I was able to push my dick inside her vagina smoothly. It seemed like losing her virginity didn’t hurt much, Leaf only let out a small cry.

Leaf's vagina which was wrapping my dick was tightening so much as if it wanted to squeeze out my semen , seeming as if it was telling that it wanted my sperm.

I started to slowly pull my dick to start thrusting inside her, but her vagina tightened as though it wanted to keep it inside. I pressed a hand against her clit and kissed her back.

I pulled my dick just outside and thrust it. And then, it entered inside her vagina while generating wet lewd noises. The sound was as though her pussy was swallowing my dick. The lewd noises sounded every time I thrust.

Ignoring Leaf who was writhing in shame, I continued thrusting my dick. Since I was thrusting from behind her, her breasts would shake every time I pounded her.

When I tightly held her shaking breasts, my hand slid and her breasts were squeezed between my fingers. I pounded my hips while rubbing her already erect nipples between my fingers.

Leaf looked like she’d begun to feel it. Her vagina had started to warm up, to my surprise. It was probably ready to receive my sperm any time. Her rough breathing and rhythmical moans gently caressed my mind. As if being pulled by her arousal, I felt my semen coming up.

I pounded my hips hard and released my semen towards her most sacred place. The first spurt was a large lump of semen which scattered inside her. I pounded her for another 30 minutes for the second. I pounded her again for another 30 minutes for the third. The 2nd and 3rd spurt didn’t lose to the first and shot inside her vagina like a bullet. My sperm continued rushing out in great momentum, seeking her egg.

When the indescribable sound came out from my throat due to the pleasure of conquering Leaf’s body, she most likely realized that I loosed my semen inside her, and she shook her ass.

In front of Wendy and Petra,  I continued to fuck Leaf, as though showing that she was my woman.

"Leaf has become 'Conquered Woman'. She has accumulated 24 attribute points."

I was so excited after gaining a new girl that I lightly kissed Wendy and Petra on her lips.

5