Core Beginnings 1
2.2k 9 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a domed shaped room ,a dim light shines on the stone walls. The light is neither from something burning or some kind of lamp , but from a multicolored crystal ball In the middle of the room, embedded on a short stone pillar that came straight from the ground.

The crystal ball was about 20 cm in diameter, with a smooth texture , but when you got close to it you felt something restraining. It felt like something was lightly tugging your soul out of your body and into the ball, and that it did. It attracted the soul of someone who was not from this plane of existence, but nothing impossible.

.......

'Ummm...is this the hospital? I hope it isn't the hospital.'

Kyle regained his conciousness , but was feeling disoriented. It seems his eyes couldn't focus on anything and he tried to close them.

'Ughh , I can't keep my eyes open. Is it because I got piss drunk last night...but I don't feel drunk at all. 

Don't tell me...'

Kyle focused hard to remember what had last happened and in about a minute he put everything together.

'What an unpleasant thought I wish I could forget.' Kyle thought to himself while also trying hard to hold back a rising anger. He tried to breathe in and out to try to calm his nerves, but he didn't feel it. He didn't feel his nose or the air he was supposed to be breathing . No, he couldn't feel anything.

'Its all your fucking fault Anna , you bitch. It's all your fucking fault!'

The anger he had been trying to suppress came all out at once as memories of yesterday closed his mind.

......

 His girlfriend of more than one year, on the ground, giving a blowjob to a guy he didn't know, while he was sitting on his couch. He had arrived home early to give her a nice gift he he bought for her with almost a months salary, but instead he was the one who got a present.

To try to make this a surprise, he didn't tell her and arrived at the house his parents had rented for them, at a time he knew she would be home alone. With a smug look on his face he tightly griped the nicely packaged box where he had put the ring he was going to give her as a present .

' Man, she is going to be so happy. With this ring that costs me so much, I'm sure that besides her beeing happy I'll also get some happy time for myself hehehe...I can't wait.'

He quietly went to the back and opened the back door as quietly as possible , got past the kitchen and was heading to the living room when he heard a voice, a man's voice.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? Umgg... you have such a talented tongue. "

Kyle froze in the spot. He didn't recognize the man's voice and he was sure the shouldn't be anyone here beside his girlfriend. With robotic movements , like his joints had rusted he got closer and closer and closer, until he saw it.

On the couch with his back turned was a man . He was making strange sounds and was tightly gripping the edge of the sofa. There was also a other sound that reached Kyle's ears , a wet and slowly sound that reached to the depth of his soul, crushing it.

"Hah, thanks. You have a nice dick to, better than my boyfriend's."

' Anna, what is she doing? Is this some kind of prank by her and her friends? Right, where are the cameras...' He tried to look for anyone who could be recording this, but that was just him in denial. He knew that no one should have prepared a prank for him as no one knew that he was coming or what he was gonna do.

"Man, that's one lucky sucker. But , I guess you're good at sucking things to...ughh...slow down."

With his heart broken, he didn't do or say anything and just backtracked out of the front door without doing anything . Maybe it was because of this , or because of that... but he didn't do anything. He didn't confront them as someone would expect in this situation , but let them be.

"Why is this happening to me?"

His head was now a complete mess , but that was not all. His head hurt, his eyes hurt , his chest hurts, everything hurt for him. He was like one big , walking and talking clusterfuck of pain. He would have prefer getting fucked in the ass, instead of this shit.

He walked down the street with a blacked vision from the tears streaming down his face. He  passed by countless people who saw his sorry state , but didn't do or say anything so he just continued walking and walking , until he arrived at a place he knew. It was a bar he recognized as his father had brought his here a couple of times for a sort of alcohol initiation so he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of others and learn to hold his liquor. He opponed the door entered the place and imediately headed at the bar.

"What can I get you?" A tall ,balding man asked Kyle with a calm voice.

"What do you have that doesn't get me drunk quickly, but can keep me drinking the longest?"

The man gave a glancing look at Kyle and flatly answered with the same calm tone.

"Beer."

"Beer, it is then." Kyle got his wallet out and took two twenty dollar bills, and put them on the counter. 

"Keep them coming until the money is over."

"Sure." The bartender took the money before he poured Kyle a glass of beer and put it before him. Kyle didn't wait a single second and started to gulp down the beer like there was no tomorrow and he continued doing so for the next five hours. During that time he had pissed more than ten times and had thrown up more than three times. He had also eaten about a ton of peanuts before he was poured his last beer .

"This is your last one. Get it over quickly and go get some rest . You look like shit." The bartender spoke to Kyle for the first time in the last hour and this time his voice had a tinge of concern.

"*Hick*

... I'm going to do that, but first , I need to do something *hick*...

Kyle got the right he had bought for his girlfriend from the crushed box it was in and brought it up to his face. It was a unique kind of ring he had bought at an antique shop with different crisscrossing silver lines and had a black gemstone mounted on it.

' You're my best buddy right now Mr.Ring. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known what a bitch.... that fucking bitch! Fuck her, she is not worth it. It's better I found out know then later.'

Kyle continued to stare at the ring as the bartender shook his head and suddenly an idea came over him. With a smile he dropped the ring inside the beer glass and then drank it , also swallowing the ring in the process.

'See if you're going to like it now bitch. Of course,  when I shit it out first that is...ugh...

Kyle felt a sharp stomach pain that went as soon at it came, but that was only the beginning. He then started to feel hotter and hotter , like he was burning while all his body started cramping.

Then he died.

.....

As he was wallowing in his sorrow some text appeared before his eyes.

[ CORE NR. 5362

LV 1 (85/100)

CP: 85/100

Shop

Storage ]

37