Observing and Plan
1.5k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Whaait.... what? Where are the intruders? Wait, why are they intruders?'

With a start Kyle regained his conciousness , but he didn't see anyone around him anymore. The three intruders who had just been here and even the goblin corpses were nowhere to be seen. It was like they vanished into thin air.

' Did they leave? ' Kyle didn't know what had happened, but he knew he was safe right now. For good measure he opponed his map and saw that beside the blue dot that represented him there was only one other green dot.

'So they really did leave. Thank god , I thought I was going to die, but why? They didn't seem that scary or dangerous....

Is it, because of what I am?'

[ CORE NR. 4362

LV 1 (6/100)

CP: 6/100

Shop

Storage ]

Those words were still in his vision. From seeing them he had guessed that he was no longer a human being and from seeing that intruder who had animal ears and cat like eyes, he knew...

'I have died...and I have been reincarnated into something other than human , in a place that is not earth....

A feeling of loss gnawed at him, but it faded really quickly. It was swept away leaving only a calming sense of quiet he didn't experience often . If he was still human he would have been able to hear his own heartbeat. He knew this was real and not some kind of dream.

' Doesn't matter. All that I need to know is that I have died , in a very embarrassing way to say the least. My parents and brother would probably be devastated when they find out that I died, but what can I do right now but wish them all the best. I only regret, not getting back at that bitch. Well, I hope karma exists and she will get what she deserves.'

Kyle watched the silent dark place he was in and a feeling of emptiness sprouted.

'First, let's just explore this thing....

......

Two weeks had passed since Kyle had met his untimely death and had reincarnated as a dungeon core. During this time  he had learned a lot, but had also many questions unanswered.

One of the things he was sure about was that he was sure that this was not earth anymore, taking into account he was now a conscious shinning ball in the middle of a cave. He could use magic, summon monsters and occasionally people would come in this cave to kill those monster and steal his CP. Another thing he had learned was that the CP was some kind of energy that would be replenished everyday by 10 points. It could be used in different ways , like buying skills, monsters, scrolls , new rooms for the dungeon and many more things. He had also learned that the person that came here every week didn't come here for killing the monsters that came to inhabit this place or the monsters he summoned , but also to deplete his CP.

'CP... my lifeline. 

Who would have thought that I would be reincarnated as a dungeon core. Spawning monsters, battling adventures....a big load of bullshit! How the hell am I supposed to live like this huh? Day after day, doing nothing but wait for the next time when the adventures come to kill the monsters and steal my CP. At least I could do something I they didn't steal my CP...

Whatever, fortunately I still have an ace up my sleeve. The reason I died, coming to the rescue.... Storage!'

He exclaimed inside his head and his vision blacked. He had entered his internal storage that was empty, except of a small ring, his rig.

'Man, should I feel lucky or unlucky that I bought this ring? It indirectly killed me and destroyed my life , but it also has brought me a silver of hope in this unknown place.'

In his storage there was the ring he had bought for his cheating girlfriend, floating there like a little rock in space. 

'Seems that it's still is here, so that means that everything is going according to plan. The adventures came yesterday , so that means that I still have at least five days until theu come back to explore as much as I can. I hope this works.'

Kyle focused on the ring and a description came out.

[ Caos Ring

9880/100000 CP ]

The ring had followed him to this world was no ordinary ring, but something like a storage of CP. When he had first discovered it it had 10000 CP in it , but after some experimentation the number had fallen to 9880. With the CP he had transferred he had bought a couple of goblins that were easily killed and a spell scroll for the fireball spell that cost him 20 CP.

' I'll just need to extract 90 CP and I'll finally will get to work. I'll need to secure my life and expanded my knowledge of this world.' Kyle said with determination as he went to the scroll section and bought the most expensive scroll he could afford.

[Would you like to buy 'Summon Low-Grade Earth Elemental' (100) CP?

Yes No]

He selected 'yes' without hesitation and in his storage a brown scroll, tied up with a red ribbon apeared. After he did that, he immediately summoned the scroll outside , activating it. 

The scroll gave a dim brown light as it unraveled by itself and opened revealing numerous words and symbols written in it. After the scroll opened completely, it quickly crumbled to fine dust that fell to the ground and from the ground something apeared. It was dirt and rock shaped in the form of a human. It was about 1.8 m tall and had no features like eyes or a nose and it looked like a stickman figure.

' Finally were getting somewhere. I just hope this is worth it.'

24