Experiments
1.5k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyle looked at his new summon and was amazed even though he had conjured fire out of nothing and even summoned goblins.

' Amazing, so this is the apperance of an earth elemental. It looks as one would expect an earth elemental would look like, but how about it's abilities?'

He instinctively gave a mental command at the earth elemental before him to raise his hand, but it instead rose both his hands. 

' Interesting...

So, it can't make a decision on its own? How about raising it's left hand?' Kyle gave another command and this time it raised it's dirt&rock left hand and Kyle was happy.

'Great, so it can follow commands that are a little more specific. But this thing doesn't have a brain, so how does it recognize which had is the left hand? Could it be it recognizes the left hand as.... it's worth a try.' 

Kyle this time gave the command of it raising it's right hand , but instead it raised it's right leg.

'So it was as I thought. If I give him a specific command like raising it's left hand while thinking of the left leg  it will raise the left leg. This means that he is not like a robot controlled by some kind of program, but something that is completely controlled by my thoughts. Hehe, let's do some more experiments, but I'll need to replenish my CP first. I don't want for the elemental to disappear before I have finished what I need.'

What followed was Kyle trying it's physical capability by making it jump, run and may other things that came to his mind. From that, Kyle got a lot of information about the capabilities of the low grade elemental. He learned that  it's fastest speed was the same as a human who was jogging fairly quickly, it couldn't jump very well, but it could float . It was very flexible as it could move it's limbs in any direction and it could even twist it's whole body around without any problem.

'Good, good, it is easy to control and it even has decent movement speed, but how about it's attack capabilities?Can it defeat the intruders who come here?'

The earth elemental had proven to be a good distraction from Kyle's boring daily life, but that was not why he had summoned it. The main reason he did so was for it to protect him and explore the surroundings so he had to know how strong it was. He ordered the earth elemental to go to one side of the room he was in and deliver a straight punch with all it's strength, and it did. The elemental cocked his hand back as far as he could and delivered a straight punch with it's ball shaped hand into the earthen wall of the room.

*Bang*

A loud bang was heard and the wall that the earth elemental had punched had caved in about 2 cm. Although the wall was made of dirt it showed the power of the earth elemental.

'What! This kind of power....

Hahaha, again, again, again! Punch it with all your strength again!'

As Kyle ordered the elemental proceed to punch the wall a couple of more times until it left a bowl shaped hole more than five cm deep.

'What power...I didn't think that it would be so powerful. Well I guess going from what I learned by buying the Fireball spell scroll, the amount of CP needed to by the spell is ten times higher than the amount to by the scroll for that spell. So, going from that calculation the spell Summon Low-Grade Earth Elemental would be costing 1000CP. With that amount of money I would be able to buy 100 Slimes that cost 10CP each, 50 Goblins or 100 Slugs. Compared to a single elemental spell I would be learning I would be able to own a small army of monsters.' 

Kyle was happy at the results, but when he looked at his CP it showed 69/100. Those simple punches that the elemental did just now cost a whole whooping 3 CP and keeping the elemental active cost him 2 CP per minute. The power was great , but the drawback was also great balancing each other.

' I've already used 3 days the amount of CP for learning the elementals physical abilities, but now comes the next part. The test of it's magical abilities.

Summon Goblin!'

Kyle summoned a single goblin  draining his CP by another 20 , but it had to be done in the name of science. He had to know the effectiveness of the earth elementals magicial abilities to the max. As usual the goblin came out of its black cocoon and stared at the earth elemental 2m away from it with it's big eyes, not knowing it's fate was already sealed.

'Go earth elemental, show me your power. Kill the goblin in fort of you!'

Kyle shouted in excitement in his mind and the earth elemental complied. In less than a second , without the elemental moving a single cm, a spike of dirt and rock pierced the goblin straight in the chest.

"Kiaak...kuukkkk....

The goblin screamed for a second as he felt the stiff earthen spear go through it's chest , but it was useless. He struggles for a couple of more seconds, but died without as much as being able to take a step. 

'Hahaha, great, great! That's what I'm talking about. This is how you should be using an earth elemental. What summoning 50 goblins to do my bidding? 

Why would I do that with such an awesome and powerful elemental?'

Kyle was in high heaven. The power of the earth elemental had again exceed his expectations with flying colors. On the other hand the goblin that he had used as a practice target which lay there impaled in an earthen spike  was already forgotten by him.

27