Failure
853 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Enemy attack....

Marko shouted in bewilderment as he heard countless footsteps approaching them from the back. This noise pierced deep on Markos soul as he never had experienced something like this before in his five years of dungeon diving.

'What is going on, why are there enemies coming from the back? Did we miss them....

His brain was trying to make sense of what was happening, but as much as he tried, he couldn't. He felt a rising anger like never before taking over him as he headed to the back.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...

Glam, immediately cast 'Featherweight' on me. Myaa and the archer take care of anyone that goes past me. The others can take the bac....

"Kayak...

"Kieeek...kekkk....

The rumbling footsteps had finally arrived and they were able to see what it was. Goblin after goblin came into their view , like water gushing out of a broken dam. Their big eyes reflected the light like mirrors , the shrill screams scratched their ears, and their footsteps shook the floor slightly.

"This...

The scene in front of him was something he would never have thought before. Goblin after goblin was rushing at him and they had no escape, or so almost everyone thought. The spearman that had managed to get the slime of his body with a lot of difficulty saw what was coming towards them and freaked out.

"No no no....I want to live, I want to live. Aaargg....I want to live...

He abandoned his position and immediately fled , running as fast as he could to escape the goblins.

"Wait, don't go that way! The are tra....

The mage who had just finished his spell tried to stop him, but he was shoved away . The spearman just wanted to get away, but death was waiting him on each side.

*tak  tak  tak  tak*

"Ga...

He managed to run just a few meters away before several short arrows came from the side of the wall and he was hit repeatedly. Some hit his body wounding him slightly , but the arrow that hit him right in the ear was what killed him. He hit the ground like a sack of potatoes twitching slightly .

"Fuck...

The mage cursed at the corpse of the spearman. He was angry not that he died, but that he died without doing anything to help.

"Aaa....dieee...

On the other hand Marko rushed towards  the horde of goblins, but not before using 'Physical Boost' on himself. Now he was faster and stronger than ever before, but that still didn't calm his nerves.

"Hahht...

"Kiaakkk...

He arrived at the goblin leading the charge and did and upwards cut, chopping his arm off and then immediately followed with a diagonal cut downward , almost cutting the next goblin in half.

"Fireball!"

"Kaaaaaa...

As that happened a fireball about 30 cm in diameter flew past him and into a goblin, setting him ablaze. The unfortunate goblin withered in pain on the ground, but all he was useful right now was as a campfire.

*Tak*

An arrow also flew , hitting a goblin on the shoulder managing to wound it , but a thrown knife hitting on its head was what killed it.

"Thanks...

The elf thanked Myaa who was right beside him, his calm demeanor gone with the wind. He was now breathing hard and his hands were shaking, something Myaa clearly noticed.

"No problem, just don't stop firing arrows. Don't think about anything, just you hitting the goblins."

"Kiaakkk...

"Kiaaaaaak...

Suddenly hair raising noise was also heard from the back. It was another group of goblins who was attacking them.

"What! A pincer attack?How is this possible?"

"Haas dieee...

By now Marko had managed to kill two more goblins, but now he was stuck. He heard the mage's shout and knew that if he moved forward  he would be on the enemies side without any kind of support and his allies would be without a decent fighter, but there was also another option.

'I need to escape. 

The goblins on the front are only six more, I can do it. I can escape if I just get past them, but they will surely...

"Haahht...

He killed another goblin with a slash of his sword and just rushed forward. He pushed his way through the five remaining goblins without trying to fight back and he managed to somehow get through. The goblins tried to claw at him , but it was futile as he was wearing full plate armour, but even that wouldn't save him from a group of goblins.

"Marko you bastard! You'll burn in hell for this, you hear me!? 

Marko...

......

On the core room Kyle was watching what was happening on the minimap with great interest. It was just like playing a computer game, but better as it was real.

'Yes yes, kill those fuckers! They dare come to my dungeon and try to steal my CP....the try to steal...

What the hell am I thinking!? Why should I kill them? They stole my CP yes, but do they deserve to die for that?'

Kyle asked himself, but he didn't have an answer. Since he became a core he had begun to lose touch with his human side and everytime he saw someone coming to his dungeon he wanted to kill them without understanding why. It seemed as if killing was something engraved on his soul.

'No, no killing for now. I'll just have to capture them first, and we'll see what wil happen next. 

But this guy...

Kyle worriedly stared at a single red dot on the minimap that was fleeing from the battle .

'This guy can't be allowed to live. He killed a lot of my goblins and he thinks he can escape from me? He will only feel the wrath of my elemental.'

His vision changed from the room the core was in to a multicolored view of the elemental. 

.....

"Hah hah hah... shit, shit...

Marko ran as fast as he could in the dark tunnel, sometimes falling down , sometimes glancing of the wall, but he didn't stop. He was spent from fighting the goblins , and  he was growing even more tired as he was fleeing for his life.

'Shit, why is this happening? Did I offend some god to have such unluckiness befall upon me?  Now everything is over, but how am I going to explain this to the guild...

*Bam*

Something hit Marko's chest hard and slammed  him to the ground. The air was forcibly exhaled from his lungs , immobilizing him immediately. He couldn't see it but his breastplate had caved in a little.

"Guh.. what...

*Bam*

18