Brother
838 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Heh...

Now this really looks looks like a dungeon. We got a gloomy room, we got goblins, we got a creepy glowing orb and most importantly....

We got ourselves some prisoners.'

"Kiaak...

'Shut up!'

"Kik...

Kyle looked around his core room and frowned. In it were seven creatures, five goblins, a slime and a snail who he had summoned, a far cry from the twenty-five creatures he had at  first . During the battle 18 of his summoned creatures had perished battling the adventurers and only those seven had survived.

'I summoned all those creatures , put up traps, created hidden tunnels so my creatures could ambush them and I still sustained such losses. On the other hand the enemy was just five strong.'

"Kiaakkk...kiaaak...

Kyle ignored the goblins that were making noise inside the core room and directed his attention to the room wall. In it  three humans illuminated by the cores light were deeply imbedded into the wall, only their head and upper body were shown. The three of them were awake as they saw the goblins scream at them, but after a while  they decided to not open their eyes.

 The middle aged man had a pained look on his face with beads of sweat rolling down in his chin, the animal eared woman didn't show any emotions on her face  but her ears twitched repeatedly showing her emotions. On the other hand the man with the armor was saying something under his breath, maybe he was praying?

'Heh, look at them right now. Time and time again they come to my dungeon, kill my creatures, steal my CP.... fuckers! We will see how you're going to do that right now, as my prisoners.

It's a shame that the elf looking one committed suicide. I guess that he was afraid...'

The ones he had captured clearly were scared shitless, but Kyle was scared as well. This time there had been five intruders and he had managed to best them, but he was not happy. He didn't know why this time they were five and not three as usual, but every conclusion he reached was not good .

' Did they find out that I'm not a usual dungeon, or maybe I did something or didn't do something? Why is this happening?

Fuck, what's the use of thinking about that right now? I have killed one intruder, one killed himself and have captured three of them. If these creatures are as intelligent as humans of my world then the response would be predicted. They sooner or later would find out what happened and when that happens they will surely want revenge. They will be coming to kill me.

Ugh...'

Dark thoughts were swimming in his mind, thoughts of torture and murder. He was thinking of just killing these people , but he still had a use for them, but not tools to do it. He had first though about using telepathy to communicate with them like he did with Nissa, but this situation was different. He didn't know what would these people think if he asked them the questions he needed answered. Would they answered truthfully, would they lie or would they just beg for their life?

'Shit, I have a lot to do. I need answers , but I firstly need to prepare. I don't know when the next people are going to come so I need to definitely expand the dungeon as summoning only monsters will not cut it.'

Kyle looked at his level which was still 1 and looked at his CP next.  It showed 46/100. He then opened his Inventory and saw the ring that started it all, floating in the abyss of his inventory together with dirt and rock.

'If I didn't have this I really wouldn't be alive right now. I wonder how other dungeons the same as me cope with this. Do they have some kind of cheat so they can survive?

Well...I can't do anything about it, can I?'

He transferred CP from the ring which had depleted considerably and now was almost half of the CP he had at first. The use of the Elemental, the buying of monsters, the traps and skills he had bought had bought him CP at 6473/100000.  He first filled his CP to max an then selected with his mind his level.

[Would you like to level up?]

'Yes!'

As he said the CP immediately fell to 0 and he felt his senses expand. He lost his senses for some time before he was able to see again.

'Well, is this it? I leveled up...

He looked at his level, and surely it now showed that he was now a core level 2. The CP also had become 0. 

On the other hand his map had doubled, a second floor having been added below. Compared to the first floor Kyle saw that the second one was empty. No tunnels, no nothing, just a big empty floor that was slightly bigger than the first one.

'Great, let's continue. I'll get one more floor for safe measure and then I'll begin to decorate the interior.'

So, Kyle repeated the same process again and as before a new empty floor apeared below. He nodded his non-existent head in content and decided to move to the next stage. 

[ CORE NR. 4362

LV 3 (0/300)

CP: 0/300

Shop

Storage

Trading ]

'...... what?

What is this? A new category on my interface? Trading... what is it?!'

Kyle was baffled at the new category as he didn't know what to do. 

'Let just opened it first and we'll understand. The worst that can happen is that it's useless for me.

Trading, I choose you!'

His senses again went black as he felt a pull on his soul. It wasn't forceful or anything but more or a gentle tug which Kyle went with. 

'Huuh....OK!? 

Now that is fucking awesome. Hahaha....'

As he regained his senses he was greeted with an amazing view. A huge spherical ball of meat was levitating in the void. It was so huge as he couldn't even begin to comprehend it's size. It had uncountable tentacles and an even bigger number of eyes all over his body, which released and absorbed some kind of light.

( Welcome, Core number 4362.

Welcome to the 'Trading' where everything and everyone cay be bought and sold.)

Suddenly a voice was heard on Kyle's head. It felt like telepathy.

'Huh? Who are we you?'

(I am the administratior of this place Core number 9 , Imakala. I bid you welcome brother.)

'Dungeon? Another dungeon?

Yyyyyeeeeeessssss....

(.....

Brother!')

    

17