Clash
1.3k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The elemental reached an altitude that Kyle felt was enough for what he was going to do and stopped. He hovered like an eagle looking for his prey.

'I can't go to fast or I'll miss my target, but I can't also go to slow as I won't maximize my power. I need just the right amount of speed for this to work.

Here I go.'

Kyle focused on the village below and started his free fall. He stopped making the earth elemental float on the sky and as expected, it fell straight down like a rock. The elemental fell fast and in less than ten seconds it had reached a distance of 30 m from the ground.

'Now!'

As soon as Kyle reached that point he dumped no less than 10 CP into the legs of the elemental to change their shape to that of a spike while also hardening it. 

'Die bitch!'

With that modification he became a spear thrown from heaven that pointed straight towards the red robed skeleton. The later seemed to notice something as he lifted his head up, but it was already to late. The tip of the elemental was about to give him an experience he would never forget. 

*BAM*

A loud sound made all the villagers ears hurt like hell, but they were more surprised at what was happening. A human-ish  piece of dirt had fallen from the sky and straight into the red robed skeleton.

".....

Silence reigned over the village as an elemental and a skeleton both were on a standstill. The elemental was still in the air struggling to fall into the skeleton while the later tried hard to keep his barrier from being pierced.  Kyle's sneak attack didn't work.

'Fuck, it didn't work! His barrier is to strong, I need to retreat. 

Fuck!'

Seeing that the he didn't manage to one shoot the skeleton he decided to retreat , but he was to naive. He may have had the advantage when he was sneak attacking, but now that he was inside the enemies territory it was completely different.

"Guaaa...

"Guooo...

The zombies immediately went into a frenzy as they all rushed like mad beasts towards the skeleton and the elemental. Some surrounded the skeleton forming a shield of corpses and the others tried to rip the elemental limb from limb . The tide of the he battled had already been turned.

"Kakakaka....

The skeleton raised his bone hand towards the elemental  and closed  then formed it into a fist. The skeleton didn't speak, but Kyle understood what it ment.

' You want to crush me? Heh, fat chance bony bitch! Let's see how you deal with my full power elemental.

Spike Ring.'

Kyle used the maximum CP capacity that the Low Grade Earth Elemental could handle which was 30 CP, and made more than ten 2 m spikes come from the ground. Multiple spikes bloomed all around the elemental forming a type of protective ring.

"Guuoo...gaaa...

The spikes impaled a lot of zombies , but only killing half of them. The rest got stuck to the spike as the struggle in vain, but that was what Kyle wanted. The zombies couldn't get to him, but he could get to them. There was a reason why the Low Grade Earth Elemental was a high C class elemental.

"Guooo...

"Gaaaaahh...

The zombies tried to reach the elemental, but no matter how hard they tried they couldn't. The earthen spikes and the zombies that were impaled on them preventing them from doing so, but that was not all it did. As the elemental could easily few the zombies position while on the ground , Kyle had to just will it and a zombie would meet it's end.

'To easy...

Earth Spike,Earth, SpikeEarth Spike,Earth Spikeee hahaha...

Earth spike after earth spike emerged from the ground and with each earth spike that emerged, a zombie died. The skeleton saw this clearly with his hollow eyes , but instead of jumping on the fray he just stayed where he was.

"Guooo...

"Guuiii...

'Hahaha, die, die....

Die and become my CP. That is your only purpose for existing, haha...'

*Bam*

Suddenly, a sharp metal spike came out of nowhere and pierced right through the elementals right shoulder. 

'My elemental!'

*Bam*

Another sharp metal spike came from the other side and hit the elemental again in the head this time. It completely destroyed the elementals head , but fortunately it wasn't a serious wound for  the elemental. 

'Who the hell is it!? Is it the skeleton?'

*Bam*

Another chunk of the elemental got destroyed and Kyle was beginning to get worried. He focused the elementals to sense anything unusual and he found it. Two heavy pairs of footsteps were rapidly approaching the elemental from two different directions.

'Shit...

*Psss...

He gave up on attacking the zombies and immediately laid the elemental on the floor as two two thin and sharp metal spike pierced the air where the elemental would have been. This made Kyle a little scared as he didn't expect this kind of attack.

'Calm down, calm down , I can't lose the upper hand in this fight.  It's true that I didn't expect this kind of an attack, but I can recover, the elemental can recover. 

I just need time.'

And so Kyle gave up on a strategy completely focused in attacking and decided to use his brains a little more. He didn't move the elemental from the ground as it recovered from it's injuries by using the earth beneath it , but he still used earth spike to kill the zombies. He managed to kill ten more zombies, before he noticed the two different footsteps coming towards his position at fast speed and knew it was time to go.

' Earth Spike x2 '

He cast two earth spikes on the two rushing opponents , immediately making them crash into them and flew to the sky.  As soon as he was 20 m up he saw who were the monsters that manage to damage his elemental.

'So it was the mounted knights that sneaked attacked me. The have abandoned their horses and secretly mingled with the zombies...using their bodies as cover...

Not a bad move.'

He moved his gaze towards the red robed skeleton and saw that he also was looking at him. If they had facial features their expressions would have been that of two smiling maniacs as both of them were feeling a great  sense of  enjoyment from this battle.

19