2
2.7k 12 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: Somebody was saying that the MC should have flaws or something, but it’s not like any other Xianxia MC has flaws, so I think I’ll keep the MC as is since I trust the amazing writing of my seniors.)

 

Well, as I was thinking, the 3rd young master or something of the Lys family came up to me and spit on my really handsome face and was like “get out of the way trash!!!!1111 the young lady of the God Heavenly Celestial Sword Heavenly Sect is coming over, we can’t let her see how trashy you are lol”

Perfect, an arrogant young master just came up to me.

Just as I was about to slap his face really hard, the guard of the gate of the Lys family residence yelled out, “OMG the young lady of the God Heavenly Celestial Sword Heavenly Sect has arrived!!!! she’s so fucking hot!!!!111!!!”

And then the young lady of the God Heavenly Celestial Sword heavenly Sect arrived on a palanquin. Her boobs were large and she had an hourglass figure. However, her face was covered by a veil. 

But then a gust of wind blew her veil to the side and everyone could see her face.

A pair of indescribable magnificent eyes met mine. It was as if the world’s essence laid deep within her eyes. Not even the world’s most brilliant painter nor the most precious of words could accurately portray her beauty. Her jade-like skin and creamy face was as white as snow under the dim lights in the room. Her lips were like the world’s most delicate petals and her nose was of the most beautiful of sculpted white jade, high and proud with an innate nobility.

Anyways she was smoking hot.

All the men besides for me instantly got a small boner (cuz their dicks were tiny) and started drooling. But I scoffed and looked away. I was going to become immortal and I had no time for thots.

But to the young lady of the God Heavenly Celestial Sword Heavenly Sect, no man had ever scoffed and looked away. She was used to being treated as a goddess that was loved by all. idk if she was a masochist or something, but she instantly fell in love with me because I treated her different lol.

She cried out “LYS ULTIMA!!!! I BEG YOU TO MARRY ME THIS INSTANT!!!!!!”

To be continued.

22