5
114 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Real talk guys, i might not be good at writing romance stuff and don't know how a character would act but i will try my best to write a decent love story. 

...... 

What i didn't know was that the girl i bumped into was working in a simple restaurant and i had made a mistake bumping into her and made a mess on the delivery. I was geniunely felt sorry about her for causing the accident and she tried to apologize and tried to shift the blame into her but i was adamant on paying for the damages and went with her to the restaurant.

Fortunately, the owner forgave the girl as i also compensated for the mess as he thanked me for being kind when it was actually my fault. It seems that these two people are kind that i was whisked away by the guards after delaying the meeting on the emperor. 

It seems i forgotten that i was still in the meeting with the emperor to talk more about building more stuff such as a hot springs in the palace and an public one for the people as i decided to say goodbye to them and return later. 

I basically continued on and on, going back and forth between meeting the emperor and the restaurant as i felt interested in talking to the girl i met. 

We finally introduce ourselves as Ye Xin and Xin Fei. 

Xin Fei was treated nicely by the owner due to her being the daughter of his friend and whom had sacrificed his life for him. He decided to provide her with a job after her mother died as we actively talk small interest such as her hobby being picking flowers and decorating it to the restaurant.

I was impressed that she was knowledgable when it comes to herbs as well and was entertained by me basically trying to flirt with her since we had gotten close with one another.

Me flirting was just how we try not to bore the conversation whenever we lack topics to discuss as my flirting which was just a simple gesture had become something memorable for us.

I didn't expect that the more i interact with her, the more feelings of passion that i want to impress her with my flirting skills. Which by then, i had realize that i was slowly falling in love with her.

By the time i noticed it, the deal with the emperor was done and i was called back to my city due to having some complications and felt regret that i would eventually separate from the girl whom i found an interested in.

We say goodbye to one another as i decided to go back to my hometown and set off after knowing i would come back and reunite with her again.

By the time i came back, the problem was settled as it was just some guys who trynna flirt with the service staff as i brought Alfred to the field.

You maybe strong but can you parry a bullet to the chest?

And so, i was just saddened that it was quickly solved and these annoying women began to pester me like i'm some kind of dense MC.

I maybe dense but i knew that i like my women like i like my meal. Wholesome and sweet. Not mixed with danger and unpredictability.

These women maybe beautiful and are quite attractive but the last time i ventured off into some beautiful woman was she almost killed me via a truck-kun to Isekai.

I prefer my women to be like that girl at the restaurant. Simple, not too attractive to pull some young master to trouble and simply fun to talk with.

Also, these women are basically those who prefer my wealth, my looks and my hidden strength and i prefer that women to like what i am inside. Thank you very much.....

Ugh.... I miss her.... 

5