9
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welp, time to switch POVs. Hmn... How about Thot#1?

.............

For the first time in my life, i was slowly falling for someone whose quite different from the other guys.

Ye Xin.

I once saw him to be a determined guy who was once the person selling steam buns in order to buy medicine for his mother.

Yet, after his mother died, he showed a sad smile and always strives to be better that i always been fond of his hard work. However, my fiancee, Hai Zhao always sees Ye Xin to be an eyesore and tend to beat him up and gloat at how powerful his family was. Even with that, Ye Xin didn't care at all and continued on working at his small shop.

Finally snapping, Hai Zhao and his goons had continuously pummeled down Ye Xin until he suddenly change from the innocent and hardworking kid to someone with the eyes of a merchant.

A week had passed after he got beaten up by Hai Zhao and there was a rumour that a mysterious shop had open that strengthens cultivators into a new level. Both of us went inside and was shocked that the owner was Ye Xin himself.

He was smiling yet that smile of his was looking though a merchant showing his wares and even when he saw Hai Zhao, he acts like he is a precious customers. I didn't even knew what he was planning by being friendly with him but it was only later did i found out why.

He look more even more charming as he showed off his looks to attract customers, he never compromise and patiently teaches his customers as to use the strange device called a 'computer' and even brought new things to the shop such as a convenient toilet, drinking device and so many other things that customers began to flock to his shop and earned more money than Hai Clan themselves.

It doesn't even come to a surprise that later on, i found out that the Hai Clan was losing more money that my father decided to cut off from that clan and decided that i can freely love for myself which i didn't expect.

There were many thoughts coming through my head but i felt a strange change in Ye Xin was primarily because of me.

He might've change because he wanted vengence against Hai Zhao, whose currently being hunted down because of debt.

He would have also change because he wanted to win my heart by showing how capable he was but....

"No way. I don't even like you. I, Ye Xin, am a man who will not be attracted to you Cao Xia!"

I know that he doesn't like me at all but he doesn't need to say it through my face. Its like he had seen so many beauties that my looks aren't worthy of him which pisses me off.

And so, because of my anger of getting rejected, i wanted to prove to him that i am attractive enough to win his heart by working as his service staff. I wanted to show off how my beauty is comparable to a goddess and seduce that guy to see me in a new different light.

Yet, there are also 3 other girls who joined in such as the star pupil of the Heaven Sect, Xie Meng(Thot#2). Su Ciao(Thot#3) of Su clan whose famous for being dangerous family of assassins. Finally, Xianlu(Thot#4). The Legendary Spirit Beast of the Tianxiao Forest known for the dangers. Legends say that she is the only living Spirit Beast that was still alive from the Desolate Era.

It seems that my title was only comparable to these mighty figures and this guy who was working as his staff was unable to discern how mighty our titles are. Yet, he still view us as troublesome than poweful beings.

He would constantly hit Xie Meng whenever she seems to deny her feelings and he acts like he doesn't care about it at all. Everytime Su Ciao causes trouble, Ye Xin would always beg that she would behave herself. Finally, he would bribe Xianlu with sweets and other stuff after he mentions her age.

After all that, it seems that he properly treats us like normal co-workers than friends but is really strict when we mention our wage to him.

Su Ciao even mentions that she would sleep with him in exchange for her wages and he almost didn't hesitate to which he sees us more into making profit than looking at us like women which all of us felt defeated since he loves money than any material desire.

But, we all still love him even after all that.

He is kind, determined and always constantly looks positive and never compromise to get better. His looks compel to his bravery.....

If only he were stronger.... 

2