End
90 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ya boi had some thinking and maybe its time to end this one. I would like to add more into this but I suddenly got an inspiration to write a DBZ fanfic and maybe gather materials for world building.

As to say, i might need to drop one of the novels and since the other one is more popular, i guess this one might need to end early. 

So, time to say goodbye to this novel and might suggest you read my other work, 'Yandere Vs.'

........

Years had passed and that world greatly change due to my own doing. The place look a bit more modernish and everything was almost advance liked my old world was.

One thing was certain is that I gained large amounts of money that I decided to gave them to my own descendents and live a normal old man. Xin Fei already passed away peacefully and my sons and grandsons are basically either cultivators or someone with power due to the achievements i made.

"Grandfather, do you really don't need to regain your youth?"

One of my sons asked but I shooked my head with a warm smile as I rested on a wooden chair which rocks back and forth.

All of them, even the former customers had offered many ways to let me live longer or even help me become a cultivator but I shook that notion off as I'm satisfied with this.

In the past, I was basically just working hard to protect myself from being killed easily in this world and earn my living such that I would at least have food on the plate.

Even if i couldn't achieve being a cultivator, i can maybe earn money to create pills to prolong my life. That was why I accepted the help of the system and started properly living in this world.

At first, I was just satisfied with the system giving me the components needed to build stuff for my own living and created an internet cafe to earn money.

I had to battle powerful forces using the technologies I had at my disposal as I not only those staff members, but also even building so many fail-safes just in case things went south.

In the end, after I married off Xin Fei, i decided that i was basically just happy to be with her and spend more time with her, rather than training or being a cultivator or regaining my youth.

As she rest on her deathbed, i realise that I have achieve the life I had and now that my time was slowly coming as well, i decided to spend the remaining days like an old man and watch the future generations created themselves.

They don't have to rely on making stuff since I thought my kids and students how technology works. Even if they fail, they can still learn their mistakes and improve.

However, without the help of the system, these people will slowly create things by themselves while all the stuff i made would slowly disappear. Which is why I wanted to train and let them work on with the tech before i pass.

This caught everyone's attention as they knew that the moment I passed, everything I made would slowly come to a halt and end their happy and entertaining lives.

The customers offer to give me pills to regain my youth or ways to let me live longer but i refuse and decided to let me live on with my remaining life without extending them.

I was too old for cultivation, too willed to not lengthen my lifespan, and accepted my fate as I could only sit on my chair and recall the memories I have with Xin Fei and the others.

Those girls are already soaring pass the skies and becoming someone unreachable for me, my sons and daughters have their own destiny and set out on their paths and my customers have each their own lives for me to care.

As i look through the picture I took when I propose to Xin Fei, I basically look like an idiot but nonetheless, I was happy she accepted and kiss at that moment.

It was the happiest moment in my life and I was satisfied.

[Host, your service was of a good performance even when you could have more chances with a different system than me. You could live longer, get stronger or even become a god but you didn't choose to.]

"I'm satisfied with this outcome. I live well, got married, have kids and even live through the old age with a smile. Hey, I at least be thankful for you. Having you around with my back. Without you, I might barely lasted in this world. Thanks...."

I finally said my goodbyes to the system with a happy look as it seems that the system was slowly bonding into me before slowly becoming transparent. The things i made slowly disappearing as I put on a smile and felt life was flashing over my eyes....

...................

................... 

................... 

...................

........ Bzzzzzt...........

"........ Clear......"

......... Bzzzzzzzzzzzzztttt.........

"Holy Sht! This guy is still alive?!"

I finally took conscious as I found myself slowly returning and feeling the intense pain in my body. I still felt the lingering feeling in my body, however, it was the familiar feeling of the past where i still felt the pain of being rammed by a truck.

By the time I fully awoke, I was at the hospital and saw that it was the old world before i transmigrated.

"Hey dude, how are you still alive after going through all that?"

I turned towards my neighbor who we both shared the same room and ask me how I was still alive, after going through that event. I can only say wryly and felt like the place I remember, the people i met and even the girl I fallen in love with.....

"Well, I just went through one hell of a near death experience yet again...."

4