New Friends(Part 1)
777 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First days are always the days where you first set up your social circle. While it might be hard to some people who are nervous on meeting strangers which will turn aquaintances in a long run, it is there you'll also meet your friends, classmates, BBF or even a lover.

'Hello' or any basic greeting makes one out of a person's personality as a good first impression can lead to many good events. Even if your awkward or have no social skills, every first meeting with people can lead to different outcomes depending on how you start a conversation.

"Hey there. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, nice to meet you as well."

Currently finding my own seat, I sat beside to a stranger who look a feminine to be honest but considering his style of clothes and the lack of chest area, I can safely assume that person to be a guy(or she just crossdress into one). I decided to approach him since he looks like a decent person, considering some of the males here are currently flirting with girls and since both girls I know off are in a different class, its best to say that I better get a new friend.

Similarly, this person and I have the same interest such as talking in our respective hobbies such as him giving emphasis on this writing prowness while I show off one of my art styles. Both of us began to chat with one another as there were guys who felt like flirting with girls had ended and decided to converse with us.

Unfortunately, my new aquaintance was kinda shy so I decided to intervene most of the conversations such that he didn't feel too force to talk and by the time the instuctor arrive, I already made 3 new aquaintances(including the first guy I've talked with).

"Since this is our first class, we should start with introductions, being I the first to introduce myself, before slowly making a pattern on introducing yourself to the class."

The instructor, Mr. Sanchez, gave a constructive introduction as he explains his class to us while we slowly introduce ourselves to the rest.

"Richard Gomez, Nice to meet you ladies."

"Wow Richie, such a smooth player."

This was the guy who converse himself to us after flirting with the girls in the class. He might act like a somebody, but he is pretty humble and well-rounded person that wouldn't invade someone's private space forcefully. He's also pretty chill dude whose also interested in playing RTS and has the same game I frequently play on my free time so we blend like cookies and cream in ice cream.

Richard even sent me a friend request if we wanted to play coop or have some simple PvP if we have free time.

"H-hello....I'm Kyla Christine Patria. Nice to meet you."

Also, this person who I thought was a guy even when he had feminine features(except the lack of chest) was actually a girl and I might had been dense since she wears baggy clothing. Yet, it doesn't change the fact that she's a friendly person who we would interact as normal. Kyla was more inclusive and shy but doesn't seem fake(unlike Flora) and she's more talkative the more you get close to her. Which I didn't mind as we share the same subject to converse and in truth, we get along as well.

Richard might try to flirt with Kyla but she tends to hide behind me and smile wryly at Richard, just to show that while she doesn't like being flirted at, she enjoyed Richard's eccentric behavior.

"Hi. I'm Michael Neil Brigado. Nice to meet you guys."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"So, you like to draw?"

"Yeah, as to why I pick being in a Buisiness Major rather than persuing my dream, it seems that even if I pick up my dad's mantle in running a company, he still lets me persue my dream but he told me that while he runs a company, he still does persue his own dream in being an animator while being happy. Even if its just a hobby of his, he still works hard at it so even if I took his company, I can still persue my dream."

"Yo, he's pretty a good dad. Mine just yells at me to run the store in an out. Good for you Neil."

"I'm also jealous of you Neil. Mine would scold me if I focus on writing my novels since it isn't profitable and they rather let me get married to someone than let me persue my dream."

At the Hallway after class, all three of us were talking about dreams and stuff as we head to another room for our next class. It wasn't just talking about our dreams and stuff, we also began to discuss about the news about the recent happenings around the city such as a new internet cafe being built, a case of a place being burnt down due to someone accidentally leaving some rusty wires which aren't replaced and other stuff events that had happened.

Kyla showed me some of the novels she worked on and while its rather raw and unpolish, it does leave a good potential for her growth. Richard had given me some of the subjects our seniors took which would help in regards to our test and exams. While they are outdated(it was revise so old topics their teachers had discuss had been change and might had some changes), it does leave some kinda hope that we aren't gonna fail easily like our previous predecessors did.

Apart from that, we enjoyed each other's company that even Kyla had soften up to Richard and his flirty ways.

"Yo Neil!" 

"Wow, I didn't expect to meet you here Christian. Wait, where's Paolo?"

"Oh, he had to do something and come by to class a bit later than usual but he should arrive before class would start."

Unexpectedly, I had never would have guess that I'll be neighbors with Christian and Paolo. We both began to converse as I introduce the two new people I've hang out since the start as Richard and Christian seems to quickly get along quite well. However, He had the same expression Richard had when he began to converse with Kyla but it took him less time to get along than Richard that Paolo had arrive right as the bell had rang.

"Oh Neil? I hear that the boys are gonna have a party to relay their first day in college. How about bringing Richard with you as we would also being the our new friends with us as well." 

"That sounds fun. How about it Richard? Wanna go with us later?" 

"With just you guys? Nah, I'll pass. I'm better off flirting with the girls than stick with men."

"A'ight man. Guess he ain't coming."

Right as I decided to come alone, Kyla began to grab onto my sleeves with a hint of curiousity.

"C-can I come with you?" 

22