New Friends(Conclusion)
590 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hi there. I hope you can be good friends with my son Miss Kyla. If you have any problems, you can always rely on him. You'll always be in good hands if he's always beside you so I hope you'll treat him well. Plus, he is good with girls-" 

"Stop avoiding my eyes and tell me the truth Pops."

Being the CEO of a huge company and has a large responsibility to run so many people, he would look to be presentable in a buisiness suit and should act like a proper businessman. However, Pops currently wears a unfashionable clothing which is more into the comfort side rather than being a presentable person running a company.

He basically looks more like a tourist visiting a foreign land or a person who rarely goes outside than being a successful man running a company.

Sipping a watermelon smoothie, his face was in bliss while conversing with Kyla like a normal guy who can be easily interact with and not someone whose a very successful man who was famous for pioneering successful game after game. Acting carefree while laughing like he didn't have any problems, I was currently trying to hold out my anger at something he brought with me as I coldly told him to talk.

"First of all, why are you still here? Weren't you suppose to be overseas with Trish and Flora's Dads?" 

"To be honest boy. I was supposed to."

Turning to me with a resigned look, he look to be someone who had missed talking with his friends but felt saddened about their separation. He explained to me that the company had run in with some issues with the servers having some problems and as he was about to head overseas, he had met up with some investors about the game he was gonna released and had to be delayed. 

"My assistant told me to take a break and rest since its gonna take some time to sort out the procedure to some extent so I stopped by here who was selling these smoothies and yet... I didn't expect to run in by you guys. Ahaha..." 

He dryly laughs while sipping on his drinks in a relaxed manner. However, I was still mad about Flora rather than him being here. 

"Ah, that girl? To put it bluntly, it might had to do about saving your sister."

A shocked look appeared upon Kyla's face as my father narrates it like it was something troublesome and simple yet she couldn't believe the stunt Pops pulled out like he was in some kind of an epic movie.

He explained that while on a buisiness trip to Flora's hometown, it seems that not only Flora was kidnapped but also my older sister as well. He said that while he manage to get my sister to safety, he and Flora were on the run by the mafia until they were finally been rescued. Explaining how the mafia was armed with guns, how Pops protected Flora from danger and all that, to finally taking a bullet after her dad was almost assassinated. She felt like it was some kind of joke until I sighed and showed her a news clip of the story.

"Oh my God! Is your father some kind of a legendary superhero or something?" 

"Nah, I'm not some superhero but some unlucky old man who not only got my daughter in danger, but also some girl as well. Even to the point of slipping on some rock and accidentally pushing off Flora's dad away and had been shot instead. I'm not really some kind of hero but an unfortunate man. Hahaha.... "

Pops tried to laugh it off like it was just some random bad occurence for him but for someone else, especially Kyla whose into writing novels, she found Pop's story quite interesting to write about but all I was thinking was the moment everything clicked in my head. 

Dad saving Flora -> Him boasting his family -> Raising my reputaion in Flora's mind -> Our Fateful encounter which solidifies her attraction to me -> some circumstances unexplain which resulted the attraction turning into obssession 

It basically culminated into my dad becoming my accidental wingman in a nutshell. 

As I finally realize what that ment, he also looks at me like he also had the same thinking as he put down the smoothie and look at me seriously.

"Son, here's an accounting book containing money in case you try to run out of the country. It might not mean much but its enough for you to head to a certain place where my old friend can hook you up with vehicle to travel to this location and had hid one of my secret stash in case you want to change your name and identity. I can help you cover up some excuses about you accidentally dying to fake your death but this Flora chick-"

"Oi. I'm not planning on running away and who is this old friend of yours? Is it the guy who sold you those weapons last time?!" 

I felt my head hurting when Pops mentions running away from Flora if it comes to be dangerous but I'm still not planning to as it was still salvageable. Kyla whose listening to our conversation like she was brainstorming idea after idea suddenly felt her phone vibrating as she notice our talk had been a bit too long and found out that our next class is about to start as she calls out to me.

"N-neil! Let's go. Its almost time."

"Tch. Lets better hurry then. See you Pops."

"Ah, I should also go. The next meeting is about to start..... But before that...." 

He stood up from his seat and walk towards me as he whisper something to my ear. After that, he promply smiled as he bows down to Kyla before he gone to the counter and retrived another smoothie.

"Better get good grades boi or we both get murdered by mom!" 

That afternoon was quite lackluster after that which the events that had transpired were normal for a college life. Richard was the most talkative after walking together with Kyla which he wanted an explaination. 

We basically hang out for the rest of the afternoon and had meet up with Trish and Flora on the last class before all of us heading out to a nearby restaurant where the gang would gather and celebrate the new group. 

Heyo! 

I just added the poll for you guys to choose which girl is the best for you who read the novel. It isn't much but it will affect which girl is worthy to write a Side Story based on. 

Will it be Trish, the childhood friend whose been with our MC, to discover if she likes the MC or is there a secret she's hiding from the shadows. 

Will it be Flora, the new girl whose Obssessive with our MC, discover the darker mindset of this shy girl and her wicked plans in store for the future. 

Or will it be Kyla, the classmate of the MC, an aspiring writer who was rarely talked in the novel. To discover if she will be implemented moreon into this novel and might turn this into a harem? Find out next time on Yandere VS. 

[Poll ends after next Chapter release date] 

Best Girl?
  • Trish Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Flora Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Kyla Votes: 4 17.4%
Total voters: 23 · This poll was closed on Feb 22, 2021 01:31 PM.
18