Chapter 8 |First Grade Hall|
173 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing her two friends almost in tears with joy, Lien Hua could not help but smile at this sight that would be imprinted on her mind. Seeing that no one had the intention to start talking, she spoke first.

"Did you see that? There was nothing to worry about. I knew from the beginning that we would not split, even this time. Now let's go before our custodians die of anxiety waiting to know our results."

Lin Yue, the first to emerge from her state of euphoria, nodded her head and looked at Chen Huang. "You know, I never thought even a kid as brash as him could have such a high talent, tch."

Feeling challenged and coming out of his euphoric state, Chen Huang blurted as if someone had stepped on his tail. "And I certainly never thought that a piece of ice like you would even have any talent."

After they had said these things, all three newly awakened spiritual masters laughed and walked down a street on their right which passed through the tallest buildings in the city full of other disciples who were working hard and going about their business, and it wasn't even midday.

Talking about their future lives as spiritual masters and other topics, they began to think about what their next day as official spiritual masters would be like.

Lien Hua already had a clear idea of the path the next few days would follow, but she still made the doubt of what would happen remain in the heads of her two friends. This was a bit for fun, but also a bit to make them even happier in the near future.

Going further yet, after several minutes, they found themselves at the exit of the city where there was a road leading in front of the big arc of their houses.

In addition to all the other caretakers, parents, and other relatives of the other children who were with them, Lien Hua and her group immediately noticed their 3 caretakers. Lien Hua and her friends began to run towards them with huge smiles.

Together with Old Li, looking at the children's huge smiles, the two custodians could not help before they too smiled. As soon as the children made it over to them, they all began to walk on the long stairs that would take them home.

During the little trip, Chen Huang was mainly the one who talked continuously about the altar's location, the process, and how strong he was in countering the pain of the awakening.

This sentence was rebuked by Lin Yue, who, telling the truth, said that he had started to cry immediately after the awakening was over and that he had stopped only when they were coming out of the altar. This remark silenced Chen Huang and caused him to become red out of embarrassment. This then made everyone present laugh, even the other people who were with them.

As soon as the first houses began to be seen, Lien Hua turned to Old Li and asked if they could all stop for lunch and before Li Wei could answer, her two friends immediately begged their custodians to stop to eat as well.

Receiving attacks from three separate fronts, the poor custodians could only accept, and they all began to walk towards Lien Hua's house.

As soon as they all sat down in the little girl's small house, Chen Huang revealed the mystery that before they did not want to tell their custodians, namely the degree of their talent.

"Anyways, I wanted to finally announce that all three of us got great grades. In fact, now you'll have to call us the medium-trio!"

Hearing the horrible name Chen Huang gave their group, both Lin Yue and Lien Hua covered their eyes with their hands in shame, not wanting to see the almost unbelieving faces of their custodians.

All three, mainly the two keepers of her friends who went by the names Guo Feng and Wei Song respectively, almost had their mouths on the ground in shock. Never would they have imagined that their wards could have such high grades.

The only one not very shocked, but ever incredulous was Li Wei. He expected that Lien Hua would have a good rank because of her intelligence, but he did not expect it to be so high. But in the end, he was simply happy that finally, someone he loved had been blessed with talent and good fortune.

Raising their heads and seeing all the shocked faces, all three children began to laugh maliciously, having a little pride in their grade. Even Lien Hua could finally have a little out of character moment; in the end, it was a moment of celebration.

And so the afternoon passed and the evening drew to a close between chatter, jokes, and various topics mostly told by Chen Huang, who turned out to be a good storyteller.

Greeting her friends and their caretakers, only Lien Hua and Old Li found themselves in the house, and for the first time, he moved close to her and hugged her after everyone had left.

Lien Hua was shocked. It took her a few seconds to react since it was the first time that Old Li had shown so much affection, and she also hugged him in return.

After this, Li Wei said a few simple words, "I'm very proud of you."

And those words would remain forever in Lien Hua's heart.

After this moment of affection, everything went back to normal. Old Li went back to cooking since evening had come and Lien Hua remained there, still a little incredulous about what had just happened.

She came out of her incredulous state when Li Wei announced that the food was ready. Not even the news of her medium rank had surprised her as much as the unexpected hug from Old Li.

Looking at him a bit and scrutinizing him, Lien Hua finally smiled. The two of them talked and joked around as she spent the evening with him.

Waking up the next morning much more energetic than yesterday, Lien Hua saw that in the usual place where her white sect uniform without decoration was (which denoted that she was not an actual spiritual master), a white uniform with blue embroidery that made it seem a lot more classy.

Getting up and taking the piece of clothing in her hands, she could see that it was much smoother and of higher quality than her old garment. She could also notice how all the embroidery in blue cloth created floral motifs and small clouds that congregated in front of the chest, creating a very detailed lotus flower.

'This is an official uniform of the outer sect,' Lien Hua thought to herself. She did not wait for a second longer to put it on, noting how much more comfortable it was and that it kept her warmer than the other uniform.

Touching the very long and wide sleeves, usual in this world's clothes and that of this sect, she noticed the door open. She saw Old Li looking at her with very affectionate eyes as he moved his hands towards her. "Well now i will take you to your teaching room which is that of the highest rank, being that you and your friends have this year's greatest talent."

Without waiting for anything else, Lien Hua put on her new shoes, which were also highly decorated, and began to follow Li Wei, who had already set off towards the halls that he had just mentioned, which she had never seen before.

She remarked with disbelief that not even after a few minutes of walking, they went on and on, getting closer and closer to the mountain. Right in front of the hall which Li Wei was taking her, there was an arch with stairs leading up to where she could see several buildings.

Passing through the arch with the words 'Outer Sect Structures 1st Mountain' she could see that the name indicated that in addition to the fact that there were more structures, it said that they were only those of the first mountain. She did not dare imagine how big this sect was in reality, having only visited the city, and that was already very big for Lien Hua.

Going up the stairs, they arrived at a fairly large square with several vast structures. The first three on the left denoted that they were the halls where they would take lessons from some Elder of the sect.

The other two on the right, after asking Li Wei, Lien Hua discovered they were a sort of structure where they gave monthly resources and the mission room. Besides this, various arches led to other parts inside the mountain, and the whole square was decorated with some saplings. All the structures were built in ancient Chinese style and were highly decorated; they were all imposing and robust.

Moving to the classrooms on the left, as soon as they found themselves in front of the first hall, Lien Hua could see that she and Old Li were the only ones near the classroom; there was no living soul besides them. Looking at Li Wei, Lien Hua asked the latter where the others were, receiving only one answer, "Better to be early than late."

Looking at him with a rather strange eye, she didn't notice much. After not even 10 minutes that they were there, she began to feel the first steps of people coming up the stairs, and turning towards them she could already notice how many new disciples like her were starting to populate the area.

She also noticed her two friends in the crowd and waited for them, then after greeting them, Lien Hua also said goodbye to Old Li and went into the smaller structure that was also the most important, the first hall.

7