Ch 27 Succubus’ Time off*
1.6k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rick, what the fuck!?" Kat was the first to speak, incredulity clearly across her features. "You're challenging Tomas to salvage for real?" A pause and a frown. "What about the itinerary?"

"THAT is what you're concerned about?" Tomas turned sharply at the young woman, and the bags under his eyes made the glare that much more incredulous.

Kat shrugged.

"We haven't had any salvage matches in the last twelve hours, so none of us are under protection right now," you pointed out. "And frankly this is more because I want to own Rachel."

"Rick, again, what the fuck?" Tomas now swirled to look at you, frowning intensely enough that you half guessed he’d attempt to punch you were you within his reach. "Wait, yesterday you fucked her didn't you?"

"No. Monica vouched for that," Kat replied.

"Oh." The young man looked at you, slightly startled and surprised, a lot of the anger vanishing there and then.

You scowled. "Seriously, you guys believe Monica over something like that no questions asked?"

"It's Monica, why would she lie?" He replied, shaking his head a moment later, recovering some of the anger. "Anyway, what's this about? Why are you doing this? You want to fuck her?"

"The issue isn't that I want to fuck her," you replied. "The issue is that she went out of her way to knock you out with her powers yesterday so she could get a shot at it. And this morning she went out of the way to go overboard with my girls."

The young man shot a look at the Succubus; her expression was chiselled neutral. The mask she wore was so perfectly carved you would've been unable to really read anything from it.

"I was pretty exhausted yesterday. Still am," Tomas stated dryly. "It's why this morning she didn't go after me."

"And also why she didn't feed on Freya?" You asked.

There was a moment of hesitation there, his brows creased. "What's your angle, Rick?"

"I bet Monica," you spoke calmly. "The rules are that Diane fights Rachel. The first one to surrender or be recalled loses."

"I was confused before, I’m just lost now." The young man threw his hands in the air. "Why do you want to do this? For Rachel? I told you I don't own her. It's only a technicality."

"Well, the challenge is technically for you, but it's really for Rachel," you replied, turning to the Succubus who was keeping that stony expression. It was clear she was trying to hide any reaction from appearing on her face, keeping her unreadable.

"You can say no, Rachel," Tomas huffed. "The challenge is set but I can just throw in the feral doggirl we've been-"

"No," she replied. There were cracks on the mask, her eyes narrowing, her lips growing. "I'm interested. What are the terms?"

"What?" Tomas and Kat asked at the same time. “What!?” Tomas reiterated louder.

"Catch up faster, boy, I'm not interested in you," she stated, looking over her shoulder at a now scowling, befuddled, and hurt Tomas.

Beside him, Freya was veritably furious. The Elf's face was the visage of calm fury, her knuckles white as she held the arrow, the tension on the string on her bow increasing. And yet, in contrast to those two, Kat seemed mostly mildly surprised, maybe even relieved. Though you guessed her shock had more to do with Rachel having admitted it out loud.

The succubus returned her attention to you. "What are the terms? Do you really plan to have pinkie fight me?"

Behind her, the young man's face turned redder as he was ignored. "Fuck this," Tomas snarled, stomping closer to the infernal. "You want to leave? Fine, leave. Fuck you for playing with me like that." He reached for the belt, pulling out the pokeball and throwing it at the ground. "I surrender. Keep the bitch, Rick, you're clearly made for one another."

You held back from grimacing.

With a languid smirk, the Succubus turned and bent down to pick up the pokeball. She bent at the waist as she did so, a wide grin on her lips as she proceeded to pocket and turn back to look at you with an even wider smirk. "Well, now that the children have left. What are the terms?" She asked, placing both hands into her pockets. There was a giddy edge to her words now that might have even seemed innocent had it not been for the dark shine in her eyes.

You took a long minute, watching Tomas stomping away while Kat chased after him. You wanted to sigh but held back, turning your focus entirely to Rachel. "The terms are simple. You lose this, you become mine. No 'until we reach...', mine. Period."

Rachel's brows knit together, looking at you, then at Diane. There's a slight stiffness to her shoulders. "And if I win?"

"Then I fuck you. No questions asked. You can stick around and leave whenever."

"No," she spoke with a bite to her tone, shaking her long light blue hair as she did. "If I win, then you become mine." That made you quirk a brow. She met that stare. "One freedom, for another."

"I don't think you can legally own me."

"I don't care what the law says," she replied. "I win, I stay in 'your' harem, but I call the shots, you do what I tell you to. As much as you'd expect me to had I lost."

A pause, some amusement crossed through you. "Do you trust I'd do that if I lose?"

"Yes." She smirked now, stepping closer. Eyes sharp. "You're greedy. You see this as a win either way. If you win you get me, and if you lose you just get more chances to try and win." Her eyes flickered at Diane. "You plan to throw this fight anyway." A little pause, looking at Diane and smirking. "Should we fight now or should we wait for her to get some healing first? Though the latter is only going to prolong the inevitable."

"Master, one minute please?" Diane spoke up, her expression half horrified but doing her best to hide it.

"Sure," you nodded. "Mind waiting a bit?"

Rachel only shrugged. "Very well."

The Succubus turned downwards to look at her nails in amusement, a smirk on her lips as you moved to step away, walking enough distance to be outside earshot, trailed by Monica as Diane kept looking over her shoulder towards the Succubus.

"Master, I'm not a fighter, and right now I'm in no fighting condition. I would not win."

"I'm well aware of that," you replied. "It is a gamble though."

Diane's lips thinned slightly, her hands reaching out to grasp at your shirt. The nurse had become an even bigger bundle of nerves. "Master..." Her eyes focused on you with wrinkled brows. "She won't fight fair."

"And you think I will?" You quirked a brow.

Diane looked at you intently.

"I'm not sending you to lose, Diane. I don't like losing," you added, reaching out to hold her cheek. "If worst comes to worst and she tells me to tell you to do something I don't want you to, then I'll disobey. And that'll be that."

"It's not us you should be concerned about!" She spoke with an angry hiss. "'Worst comes to worst' should be her getting a level 5 Master, not playing along and pretending to be her slave!"

"I'm not going to do that," you replied with a frown. "A deal is a deal, if I don't plan to follow my word why should I expect her to keep hers?" Your words made Diane only look more exasperated.

"You. Are. The. Master," she spoke, tightening her grip even more, her face focused entirely on your chest. "You. Are. My. Master. No one else." She turned upwards at you. "Why do you toy with what is most important to me like this?"

The earnestness in her eyes caught you by surprise. "I-" A pause, you were about to say that you were 'only' betting yourself, but you knew it wasn't true. Diane was yours. Monica was yours. You sighed, drawing her closer. "Do you trust me?"

"No," she muttered. "I don't." She held your hands. "I thought I knew my Master, but I don't. I can't trust what I don't know." She kept her blazing eyes aimed firmly into your own. "But I believe in my Master."

You blinked, feeling like you could only laugh at having the words used on you. "I'll make sure to turn it into trust." You kissed her, feeling her tremble. "You ready?"

It took her a single long breath to calm down. Nothing else. The fire did not die down one bit. "I don't know what I have to do, Master."

"Believe it or not, this fight is already won if the gamble pays off," you chuckled. "So just be ready to hold out as long as you can."

She looked at you, confused, but nodded. "I will last until my last breath, Master," she proclaimed.

Nodding, you glanced at Monica... and realized the feline had been paying absolutely no attention to the conversation. She was looking at the Milktits, licking her lips as she was very clearly hungry. Right, breakfast had been hours ago hadn't it? With barely a care in the world, Monica turned to look back at you. "Milk?"

Diane couldn't help herself, the tension melting slightly as she smiled.

"See? Monica isn't nervous about this," you chuckled. Still, you sighed a bit, scratching the back of your head as you pointed Monica towards the bovines. "Ask them."

The feline did not wait a single second, and she bolted towards the herd, lifting a small dust-cloud in her wake. Shrieks were heard as the Milktits froze at the fast-approaching cat. But the panic turned into confusion when Monica stopped right before reaching them. The group was too far for you to hear what they were saying, so you left it at that, glancing back at Rachel as she had been focused on Monica, watching the cat leaving your side with apparent amusement.

"So you really don't plan to use her, huh." She quirked a brow at you. "If you're going to throw this, might as well just surrender."

You shrugged, not answering her taunt. "Diane?"

"I'm ready, Master," the nurse growled.

With a steady step that did not show the wavering she had mere moments ago, she stepped forwards, removing her dress and leaving herself down to her underwear. Tossing the dress to the side, she raised both of her fists as she walked towards the succubus.

Picking up the dress, you moved several steps away. "Simple rules, nothing crippling, first pokegirl to give up," you said. "Ready?"

"Ready to own my very first human," Rachel purred, earning a deeper glare from Diane.

"Diane?"

"Master." She turned to look at you. "I would like to try first. I will not surrender."

You frowned a little. "Give it all you've got. Start whenever you wish."

With a glare at the Succubus, Diane raised her fists. "Come," she snarled.

"A fighting nurse? That's cute," the Succubus chuckled, raising her hands, fire enveloping them. "I heard traumatized Raphas evolve. Want to find out?"

"Not very sure that using fire is a good idea considering we're surrounded by grass," you pointed out.

"Not my concern," the infernal scoffed, then relaxed, her gaze on Diane as the nurse approached carefully.

"Would be a shame if your slave-to-be got burnt," you replied.

Rachel rolled her eyes, and the flames died out instantly. In their place, her hands began to gain that odd pinkish glow.

And that was as far as she was willing to wait. Without another word she lunged at the nurse, wings spread, hand outreached and ready to pin Diane in place. The burst of speed was nothing compared to what Monica could pull off, but it was certainly impressive, covering the distance in seconds.

You grit your teeth, wondering what Diane's plan was here.

Much to your surprise, Diane moved from a walk to a jog, accelerating slightly. The distance began to narrow far faster now as the two pokegirls prepared to collide.

Rachel extended her hand, glowing, ready.

The instant the two had been about to reach one another, the nurse had pushed herself into a full sprint at the last second, crouching beneath the outreached arm. Diane's fist reached out and struck Rachel's throat with a singular solid jab. The follow-up was a punch to the Succubus' chin. Inertia did the rest, and Diane fell as the Succubus stumbled over her and rolled on the dirt. You could tell Rachel was more stunned than actually incapacitated though.

Diane was the first to stand up, taking several steps back, keeping her fists raised and ignoring the dirt that had clung to her.

Rachel for her part rolled over, coughing and struggling to breathe, holding her throat for several seconds before she began to calm down and stabilize her breathing.

You knew with little doubt Diane's blows would've definitely killed a human, and at the very least incapacitated a weaker pokegirl.

"Ok, I'm all done Master," the nurse spoke out, not lowering her hands as she watched the Succubus stand back up. "I don't think I'll be able to catch her by surprise again."

"Good enough," you answered. "Rachel, I order you to give up."

There was absolute silence. The snarl the Succubus had been showing vanished entirely, and she looked at you just about as confused as Diane did. "You haven't won this fight," she finally spoke, frowning.

"I won yesterday though," you replied. "The bet was for one free order."

Her eyes widened. "No," she spoke, then frowned. "No," she said more firmly.

"So you're going to go against your word?" You tilted your head.

"You're fucking cheating," she hissed.

"Where in the rules does it say I can't claim what you owe me during the fight?" You replied. "Besides, it's not like I don't already own you. Tomas gave up," you chuckled, adding a little shrug. "This is a win-win for you anyway."

"What do you mean, win-win? What do I get out of losing this?"

"Had you won yesterday, you would've ordered me to fuck you," you replied. "Win or lose this, you'd get that anyway. And like you said, I'm greedy. I'm not getting rid of you if you become mine, so you have more chances to win things back." A long pause; you cocked your head, smirking wide. "Worst case scenario you just never win against me and you get to stick around for a handful of decades."

Rachel frowned at this. The anger was gone, and her eyes were completely ignoring Diane, looking at you. Slowly, she crossed her arms, and her foot tapped once, twice, thrice. Slowly, she walked towards Diane, and the nurse kept her hands raised.

With a gesture of her hand, she threw a ball of fire at the nurse.

Diane shrieked, unable to dodge in time, and the fire licked at her arm.

"What are you doing?" You asked, startled.

"Nothing in the order said I should surrender right away," she replied, throwing a second ball of fire. This one Diane managed to avoid entirely.

"What do you want to prove, Rachel?" You asked with a scowl.

"Your cat isn't here, pinkie is useless, and the boy left with his archer," she said, throwing a third ball that impacted Diane's thigh. This one brought her to the ground, whimpering. "I guess I'll surrender once I've had my fun at least."

As she said this, she turned towards the nurse in full and away from you. The infernal raised her hand and prepared the fourth sphere of black fire.

Without thought, you broke into a sprint.

The sphere grew in size, from a fist to a basketball in diameter. Diane's eyes looked at the fire with growing panic.

"Ah." Rachel looked over her shoulder at you just as you were about to reach her, her lips curled, and you felt your stomach drop. "I guess I surrender."

And the fire was gone, just like that.

The panic turned to realization, and you glared at the now smirking infernal.

"Playing with fire will get you burned, Master. You should be careful," she spoke with a purr, stepping away from the downed nurse.

"Diane?" You asked, not taking your eyes away from Rachel for a single second.

"I'm fine, Master," she groaned, and from the corner of your eye you could see both her hands were glowing and pressed against the burn on her thigh.

"Oh Master, don't look at me so intensely, I might burst," Rachel grinned from ear to ear.

"Kneel."

"The first blowjob is free," she replied, descending to the ground, kneeling and spreading her thighs wide. The mirth was clear in her eyes.

That made your eyes narrow further.

"Come on, Rick," she taunted. "I saw it this morning, show me that feral side of you. I know you're pissed, why hold back? I surrendered, Master. You own me now, no?" A wider grin. "Time to properly bond. Hate fucks are so... fun."

Her tone had that... sneer, that tiny little edge of mockery. You didn't believe for a second she held any real love or loyalty. She was trying to goad you into jumping her again. This felt... You could only scowl. Was this another mask? With Tomas she pretended to be bubbly, with you she was trying to push you into forcing yourself on her?

Breathe.

You turned towards Diane now, moving to kneel next to her. You reached for the backpack to pull out the salves, but she stopped you. "I can properly heal this, Master, no need to use any medicine."

"How long," you said.

"Poor little Master, so concerned over the frail useless nurse who bit more than she could chew~."

The muscles on your neck tensed. "Rachel, give me your pokeball. I'm going to recall you."

That made her pout. "Of course, Master, the pokeball is right here." She fished it out of her pocket, dropping it into her cleavage. "Whoops."

With a growl, you reached out, plunging your hand into that space. And just as you grasped the pokeball, the succubus grasped your arm. Her grip was firm, her eyes serious. She looked intently at you. "See you soon, Master." And leaned forward, a forceful meeting of lips just as her body vanished into the burst of red light.

You were left growling slightly but could only sigh.

"Master," Diane spoke, as she sat up, her hands still clenching her burn wound. "Is... this what you wanted?"

"Yeah," you nodded, sighing as you moved to sit next to her.

Idly, you realized the flames Rachel had thrown around had not caught to the rest of the grass. That was one load off of your shoulders. What drew your attention right after was Diane. The nurse looked at you long and hard; there was something in those eyes that was almost mesmerizing. "Am I your alpha?" She asked, almost carefully.

"Yeah," you nodded.

She closed her eyes and leaned to press her face against your chest. "Then I will make my Master's wishes true."

Her words startled you a little.

You'd expected her to ask. That question, the question that was rattling your brain.

Why had you taken Rachel?

Though many answers came to you, many logical explanations. She was too dangerous. She was a threat to the group. Being with Tomas left the young man too open and vulnerable. That her powers were a great asset you couldn't just throw away...

Every explanation paled to the single answer you couldn't speak out.

That she was right.

You were greedy.

And there was a thrill within you at one particular thought. One above all others.

One you weren't sure if you could bring yourself to admit.

You wanted to conquer the Succubus.

Tomas and Kat had moved ahead. By a lot.

This time you hadn't made an effort to catch up. Your mind was not sure how to approach this. Which would be the best way to defuse the situation? Which would lead to the faster most stable solution? You knew he couldn't just up and leave the group, not at least unless he was willing to part with a considerable amount of money.

Worst case scenario would be that the others would push you out of the group over this.

That would be a rather undesirable scenario for both themselves and you. They'd lose the two strongest fighters in the team and the healer. If nothing else, Mr. Gabriel would be vocal over not wanting to take things in that direction. What about Kat? She clearly considered keeping Rachel away from Tomas was a good thing even if how this came about was not the best solution.

But would she side with Tomas if the young man opted to quit the group? Last you'd checked, even their friendship had been on shaky grounds. So you only needed to focus on Tomas.

"Master?" Diane's words prompted you back to reality. "Anything I could help with?"

"Just trying to figure out how to handle the rest of the group," you muttered. "They're definitely not going to be happy about this stunt I pulled even if some of them agree that separating Tomas and Rachel was the better of two evils."

The nurse looked at you for a moment and nodded slowly. "It is rather easy to loathe the Succubus, perhaps that is the answer?"

You glanced at her as she said this, noticing how she was observing you very closely. "Make them angrier at Rachel?" You rubbed your chin. That shouldn't be too hard you figured.

"Master," she said. "What should be done about Rachel?" She said.

"She likes to play around, we can do the same," you shook your head. "I'm not sure of the details yet. We'll have to talk them over once we get to town."

A long worried look, and a nod.

"I don't plan to treat her like I do you, or Monica." Your words pulled her closer against you. "At the very least not until she's earned it."

The statement reassured Diane, and she nodded a bit more decisively now. "I will do my best, Master."

Pausing your steps, you pulled her against you, kissing her softly. The pokegirl melted in your arms, wrapping you into a hug and relaxing a little more earnestly.

"Kiss?" Monica asked right after, her arms wrapping around both of you as her face remained very close.

With a smirk, you turned to give her exactly that, earning a little broader grin from the feline.

"Should we catch up to the others, Master?" Diane asked, not quite letting go of the hug.

"Doubt we need to, the Milktits are with us," you said, gesturing with your head at the group of bovine pokegirls that were doing their best to follow along while keeping a slight distance from you.

Diane pouted as you said this.

Then let out a long exaggerated sigh before shaking her head.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I'm a little angry that Rachel milked Monica and me this morning." She spoke with a pout. "I had wanted Master to taste me..."

"I don't see why we can't ask for some more milk for later use." You kissed the young woman's forehead, stepping away. "But we should probably first focus on getting them back to their owner."

"May I engage with them, then, Master?"

"Knock yourself out."

Diane nodded enthusiastically, snatching the backpack out of you and moving quickly towards the bovine pokegirls. You noted Marta looking a lot more relieved as the nurse began to talk with her. A part of you wondered if the nurse was using her aura of calm. "Come on, Monica." You commanded, feeling a little better as you began to walk forward.

Off in the distance, you could still see Tomas, Kat, Freya, and Coco. It was too far to really tell much about what they were doing other than walking in the same direction you were.

The farm was just over the hill, so you guessed it wouldn't take more than an hour to get there.

By the time you'd crested the hill, you noticed there was movement in the farm, some people were moving about. By the time Tomas and Kat had reached it, you could see the owner had just about reached them and were well into talking about things as you continued approaching. Diane's attempts to get as much milk as she could before reaching the farm was rather cute. Overall you were mostly glad that she had managed to get the whole group to calm down and relax a bit.

When you got to the farm, the only happy faces were that of the farmer and his pokegirls.

"Thank you for bringing back my girls." The man greeted, quickly being enveloped by the bovine pokegirls as they hugged him in a circle. "I don't reckon you'd want to come for some lunch? Food's almost ready."

"Sadly now," Tomas spoke amicably but curtly. "We've got to prepare for a gym challenge and get to the road."

"Ah, to be young again," the man nodded. "I'll make sure to send the details over so you can get your reward."

"And the Milktit?" Kat spoke up with a far friendlier tone.

"...right." The man grimaced as he looked over the five Milktits. "Do you have any preference?"

As he said this, the Milktits hesitated, looking amongst one another. You could tell that none of them were exactly eager at the prospect of leaving the ranch. One of them shared a look with the farmer. There was a shared nod. The pokegirl immediately stepped forward, moving to place herself in front of Kat.

"Miss?" Marta said, softly. "I'm not the best milker, but I'm sure I could be of help."

"That sounds good to me," Kat nodded, pulling the girl into a hug. "Welcome to the team, I'll put you down as my non-combatant."

"I appreciate it, ma'am... mistress." Marta bowed her head slightly, her eyes quietly staring as the farmer handed the pokeball over to the young woman that was to be her new mistress.

Just like that.

A new life.

You wondered if it was always like this. The shared looks were sad, but they spoke of the accepted inevitable reality. Not of a tragedy. Perhaps Marta was thinking that this was better than being feral food. Or that her fellow bovines were not as ready for the tamer-girl lifestyle. Whatever the case, you doubted she'd oppose the change so much as miss the people she'd been with.

Was Diane like that? Did she miss the pokecenter? Or maybe she hadn't been away for long enough to feel it?

"Well, that's that," Mr. Gabriel grumbled. "Let's get going, then."

"Best of travels," the farmer said, with a particular individual in his sight as he spoke.

Marta waved, and you saw some of the other pokegirls tearing up. "Mistress, could you recall me, please?"

"Sure."

The girl gave one last look at the farm, waving as she turned into red light.

Looking at the tightness in the looks of those that stayed back on the farm, you sighed. "It's a shame the farmer lost half of them to the ferals," you commented once far from the farm and on your way towards town.

"Don't worry," Tomas spoke, the bitterness in his tone clear. "He had insurance. You know, because they're property."

"Something I should know?" Mr. Gabriel asked, glancing at Tomas and then at you.

"Teacher, do you think he should know?" Tomas glared. "That you decided to enslave Rachel?"

You quirked a brow. "The bet was that if she won I would be her slave," you said. "I don't remember you being around to see the result."

"Cut the shit Rick, we saw her kneeling before being recalled," Kat snapped with an impressive flip in mood, following with a far calmer sigh. "Besides, had she 'owned' you, she'd still be fucking you."

"Point," you replied.

"What's this about enslaving who?" Mr. Gabriel asked. "Wasn't she property already?"

"It's... it was a technicality only," Tomas faltered. "I was keeping her to make it easier for her to travel since her going alone would've been a danger. She would've been caught and probably gotten her mind erased."

"And rightfully so," Diane muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

You looked at the nurse; everyone looked at the nurse. She fumbled for a moment.

"Pokegirls like her ruin harems out of amusement before ditching their tamers," she muttered.

"You can't know that."

You noticed Diane turning from Tomas to you. You felt the lightbulb dimly turn on.

"We actually can," you said, reaching for the pokeball containing the Succubus and bringing her out.

Everyone stopped on their tracks, looking at the Succubus. She looked around once, and her eyes lingered on Tomas'- the young man's anger flared, but so did the hurt. The Succubus promptly ignored it, turning to focus on you. "What's this?"

"Your first... second order," you said. "I want you to tell Tomas what your plans were for him."

"Have some fun, get to the city, go find someone hopefully more interesting," she shrugged nonchalantly.

"And his harem?"

A pause as her lips curled slightly upwards. "Part of the fun."

Diane stepped forward. "Would you have gotten him to leave his pokegirls?"

The nurse's glare was met with one from the infernal. "Answer her," you said.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "No, I mostly wanted to see if I could get whatever girls he got to leave him during Sadie Pokens. It would've been a lot more fun that way," she shrugged, completely oblivious at the young man's crestfallen look. "Is that all? Can we fuck already or would you rather gather a bigger crowd?"

You rolled your eyes. "I'd like you to apologize to him."

"Sure, whatever." With a sigh, the infernal turned to acknowledge the young man. She waited for a heartbeat, then smiled, wide, bubbly. With a giggle, she hopped right next to him, one hand caressing his shoulder, the other reaching down for his crotch. "Would little Tomas want a nice long suck as an apology? I'll make sure not to leave you unconscious this time~"

The change from disregard to happy fake giggles and batting eyelashes was the last straw. Tomas shoved her off, making the infernal take a step back. "Go fuck yourself." He turned around and began to march off, closely followed by an Elf that kept glaring in the infernal's direction.

"With pleasure, sir!" Rachel called out, reaching to squeeze her breasts as she turned to look at you, keeping the overly sweet saccharine tone. "Wanna watch Master?"

"That explains that," Mr. Gabriel shook his head, looking at you. "I hope you know what you're getting into." He said, taking Tessa's hand and beginning to walk.

"Already too late," you replied, watching Rachel's smile widen as the fake cheerfulness cracked, revealing the sultry amusement at the unfolding drama. "Kat?"

"I'm on it, Rick. But, seriously? Don't bring that bitch out with Tomas around." The young woman shook her head, leaving to follow the young man.

"Oh boo, I like it when I can do a show!" The Succubus pouted exaggeratedly, watching the other humans go, squeezing her breasts through her shirt and letting out a loud lurid moan that only prompted Tomas to walk faster.

"Well, that takes care of that," you sighed, glancing at the Succubus. "Anyway, you obeyed, I guess we might as well get things started. Kneel."

"Blowjob time?" She licked her lips.

"Nope," you said, approaching. “Gift time.” You said, reaching into the backpack.

“Gift?”

“Two for one. First…” Your hands moved, latching the paralysis collar around her neck. Her eyes widened the instant she realized what you’d done. "A nice collar. The second gift is better," you spoke smoothly, pressing the activation button and making the device beep in confirmation. "Your name is Kiara now, congratulations on joining the team."

The Succubus did not look pleased, frowning at you.

"Do you like the name?" You asked, tilting your head slightly.

A scoff. "Could be worse. I'll take it, Master," she replied with narrowed eyes.

"Great," you nodded. "Second point. You are the bottom bitch around here. But you will be able to climb."

"Does that include the alpha position?" The tone in the Succubus' voice spoke wonders over the sarcasm she was using. "Will I be able to be the top dick sucker, Master? Will I get to eat real food and be told I’m pretty every morning?"

“You’re fucking hot, Kiara, no sense in holding that back anymore.” You shrugged your shoulders at her, watching her scoff. “Second, that totem pole includes me. So climb high enough and you’ll get to call the shots.”

That caught her attention, eyes widening before narrowing. “You’re bluffing.”

“Only one way to tell,” you said, returning the frown. "This is a game, remember?"

Her look appeared tentative, but not eager by any stretch.

"But we'll start simple. For now, you'll have to win a lot of privileges first."

"Such as?"

"Flying around without permission, for example," you said, seeing her eyes widen further. "But more on that later, we'll talk at the pokecenter. I do believe I promised to fuck you."

The sultry look in her eyes as she vanished into red light gave you a shiver. Clipping the pokeball, you glanced at Diane.

She was beaming.

"I guess I'm taking things in the right direction?"

The nurse moved to latch to your arm, tugging you so she could whisper into your ear. "Could Master fuck me while the succu-bitch remains restrained watching?"

"I think I can do that."

"Sex?" Monica prompted, ears perked and grinning.

"Later soon," you said.

Monica pouted.

 


Dex Entry of the day: Irina (New Bark Psychic Interrogator)

Spoiler

Augovis.png

Explained:

Spoiler

To keep in mind, these are the DEFAULT average values of the breed, individuals could be above or below these parameters depending on how much training/exercise they undergo (the same way that though human weightlifting is 500kg, most only get at 75kg).

Numbered Enhancements:

Spoiler
  • Agility x7: Can win any 'bullet hell' game with a perfect score on the first try.
  • Durability x2: They can take quite the punch so long as it doesn't destabilize them.
  • Endurance x3: Their power to keep their breasts telekinetically afloat won't tire.
  • Speed x2: If not for said breasts, they might be able to keep up with a sprinting human.
  • Strength x2: Can crush cans with their hands.
  • SpAtk x9: Telekinetically speaking, she can do to a bus what her hand can do to a can.
  • SpDef x5: Can reinforce their breasts so they're able to stop bullets (but would really rather not).

    Senses:

  • Sight x2: Doesn't need glasses.
  • Touch x10: Their hands are sensitive to brainwaves. Touching someone's head will make it incredibly easier to plunge in (they are also REALLY appreciative of massages, especially shoulder massages).
    [collapse]
  • Enhanced Memory (Data): They know pi, the whole number. They can very easily become number-crunching nerds.
  • Innate Knowledge (Psychology): They're very good at making guesses about people's personality even if they don't have much information to go on (but even better if they do)
  • Intelligence+: They're like, SUPER smart. But honestly, they cheat because their brains are moving at super-speed.
  • Precognition (Intent): They have the uncanny ability to know when you're going to reach out for the piece of pizza and take it from the plate before you do.
  • Emotional Control: You know when you go "Boy I sure wish I weren't sad anymore?" They can do that, just a snap, poof, no more sad.
  • Telepathy: All your thoughts belong to us. Yes, they can tell you're thinking about them reading your mind. It's awkward, please stop.
    [collapse]
  • For more details about the catalogue of pokegirls enhancements, you can check them out over here.

    [collapse]
    35