Ch 43 Ranking*
1.1k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The air was cool, air conditioning keeping the room fresh though the artificial breeze that gave you slight goosebumps as it brushed against your arms . You drank from the cheap cup of paper, the taste of the coffee bitter and slightly flat. That was what you got out of the cheapest setting in the machine after all.

Your eyes glanced upwards as the cafeteria door opened with a hiss, and a young man entered. The tamer's hair was a neon green that made you frown slightly before returning towards your reading material of choice. The pokedex dinged as you confirmed you wanted to read the next pokegirl entry; this time it was a Mikilia. The quick description had you raising a brow, finding it quite interesting- a breed made to shift and transport large loads across long distances? The breed certainly seemed convenient, though not what you were looking for. Still, you read on, carefully committing the details to memory.

The next person to enter the cafeteria kept your attention for longer than the tamer: it was Kat after all. The young woman wore a pair of jeans and a loose black croptop. The grin on her face and the confidence in her steps told you of good news and better humour. "Guess who won their first gym badge?"

"First?" You blinked with a little surprise.

"Second attempt success." She winked, not without adding a slight grimace. "The first time Coco kind of... panicked, and it was sort of a mess." She leaned slightly as she sat down, the young woman wriggling on her seat and preening slightly. "Got myself some clothes to celebrate. How do I look?"

You quirked your brow at her.

"Come on, I can't ask popops, Tomas is going to be biased, and any pokegirl who'd answer would say it covers too much." She batted her eyelashes at you. "Please?"

"It's better than nondescript sweatpants and shirt." You motioned at yourself, rolling your eyes.

"You need to upgrade."

"Can't." You closed the dex with a snap. "I'm saving up."

"Saving up? We are still working with a combined budget, right?" Her voice became slightly nervous, and you wondered whether it might be because of how much the clothes might have cost her.

"That would be the idea, I thought I might as well take the chance that we're meeting up to check on things," you replied. "My plan is to try to start looking into a potential purchase for a new pokegirl, and knowing the group's funds will give me a clearer goal for how hard I need to push to earn that difference."

The words startled Kat, and the young woman almost jumped. "Buy a new pokegirl? What? You're missing a coffee holder? Maybe one killing machine is not enough? You can't claim you don't have enough sex, Kiara must be running you dry already."

Your shrug seemed to startle her further. "I just challenged the gym for a fourth badge trial run, I realized I am indeed lacking in firepower, and coordination."

"You're joking, Monica alone could squish the rest of us."

"And yet she almost died during the match." Your words made her freeze, and her eyes widened. You continued, leaning further. "We are not ready for an actual challenge, Kat, we are one bad encounter with a particularly nasty feral away from becoming their next meal. So far we've been lucky, I don't want to rely on luck."

The young woman looked away, clearly uncomfortable. "Is it really that bad?"

"Have you read the Thundrix dex entry?"

"Who has time to study an encyclop-" She paused, looking at you, sighing. "No, I haven't."

"Flying with thunder attacks, while feral, she tends to lead packs of other flying pokegirls, flocks that can reach up to twenty in size." You tapped the table. "The gym fight was against just one Thundrix and one Neigix along with a sturdy grounded pokegirl who barely did more than keep Monica distracted while the flyers fucked up everyone else. We were overwhelmed from the get-go, barely made it through."

Kat grimaced. But her focus shifted as the cafeteria doors opened: the two to step through were Tomas and Mr. Gabriel, the younger man's gaze locked onto yours, his lips thinned.

"Please don't start anything," Kat whispered as the young man approached; you could only really shrug at the statement.

"Rick."

"Tomas." You nodded, watching take a seat; his eyes flickered at Kat, and the anger softened considerably, as a deep sigh escaped him. The pause that followed had Mr. Gabriel glancing at the young man in turn.

A deep sigh escaped him. "You called us to talk?"

"Money, mostly," you replied smoothly. "I was considering the prospect of acquiring a pokegirl and wanted to see what the current state of our combined funds are so I could more clearly set myself a goal."

"Not calling to check on us?" Mr. Gabriel snorted. "Not caring if I'd croaked in the middle of the night?" A little chuckle was added to the question; it only made you roll your eyes.

"Anyway, I've saved up some odd eighty thousand credits, I'll need to get at least seventy more considering what I'm looking for, how much have you gotten?"

"Eighty..." Eyes bulged, Tomas did a double-take. "That's enough to purchase one of the more common girls already. How in the world have you saved up that much?"

"Fighting, mostly, and not spending more than I absolutely need," you replied honestly, narrowing your eyes as two of the three present squirmed. "I take it you've not saved up as much."

"My funds are at thirty." Kat grimaced.

"Forty," Tomas declared, avoiding your gaze.

"Ten." Mr. Gabriel shrugged. "Been spending most of my time with the nurses."

Kat immediately chuckled. "Look at grampa go."

"Shut your mouth, those girls are the most hard-working people in this country," he growled at her. "I show them my appreciation."

"Horizontally?"

Mr. Gabriel shot a glare cold enough to freeze boiling water. "Snot-nosed brats don't know how lucky they are, someone has to put them in their place when they show disrespect."

You tried to imagine Mr. Gabriel blasting off some stranger and just shrugged, opting to push past the declaration and instead focus on the things at hand. "Back on the subject, it seems you haven't been quite as successful gathering funds... or saving up." You looked around. "The way I see this, we are going to need to start tightening our belt and put some extra effort into earning as much as we can."

Grimaces all around.

"He's got a point," Mr. Gabriel piped up. "The nurses keep talking about there being a spike in tamer deaths. It seems pretty clear people are neglecting the importance of proper gear and training."

At his words you frowned slightly. "Training?"

"There are courses you can pay for, locals offer them all the time... or so the nurses insist. They were trying to convince me to start one of my own." A loud snort and a roll of his eyes. "They think I actually have something to teach."

Tilting your head, you glanced at him, quirking a brow as you leaned back, and trying to chew through that statement, you arched a brow. "Why not?" You crossed your arms as you said this. "Just teach discipline, you've got plenty of that to spare." Your gaze turned to his granddaughter. "Kat could help design the offer and help in handling the offers."

"Do you actually think that'd work?" The young woman frowned.

"Not a clue, but if it earns anything then it was a better effort than not having earned anything." You shrugged, glancing in Tomas' direction for a fraction of a second. Hm. "You could sell it off as a class on how to better discipline pokegirls, the people who'd show up would be the ones having troublesome girls, if I were a betting man, I'd say most of the issues would stem either out of a lack of discipline, control, or communication."

"And respect," Mr. Gabriel proclaimed, now nodding a bit more surely. "Shitheads all over the place treating their girls like dirt."

"Or property," Tomas muttered, his gaze turned away though clearly intent on wanting to look at you directly.

Rather than sigh, you nodded along. "Anyway, that's one way to potentially get gears turning. We're going to want to play it smart, the current system clearly wants tamers going out into the wilderness and hunting ferals, I'd rather we avoid that. For obvious reasons, it'd be best if feral hunts be kept to the strict minimum required for a tamer at our rank."

The others nodded; Tomas looked troubled but didn't speak up. "Ferals are a danger to society," he muttered, his shoulders tensing. "Humanity was nearly wiped out two hundred years ago because of them."

"I thought you wanted to leave?" Kat's words came out with an almost accusatory tone.

"I do, I do, it's... This world has gone through a lot." He scratched the back of his head. "I think we should hunt ferals, get some money and help while at it."

"You and what army?" You replied flatly, rolling your eyes. "Ferals are a problem, I agree, they're a threat," you spoke coldly. "Enough of a threat that I think we're not prepared to go out into the wilds and be able to stand up against an actual dangerous feral or four popping up."

"The areas near the cities are safe," Tomas declared defensively.

"So much so they want tamers going out to cull feral populations," the answer came smoothly, and you shook your head. "Anyway, if you want to go hunt ferals, knock yourself out. I'll probably continue using the fights to earn more and bulk up the team." A deep sigh. "Meet back up day after tomorrow to coordinate departure for Alazea?"

"Sure," Kat piped up, and the other two just shrugged.

"If you'll excuse me, I've got things to take care of."

With a slight wave of your hand, you turned to leave. A part of you asked itself why you were adding the distance to them, but the other knew the reason. Once you reached Ebony the group was going to split. You might as well make that transition easier, as depending on the others for your own needs was going to leave you crippled the moment they walked out. And the same would happen in the opposite direction; better have each person take care of their own needs and only rely on the group as little as necessary.

Stepping outside and into the open air, you checked your watch.

Five minutes to midday. You were a little impressed with your good timing. Reaching into the only pokeball on your belt, you released Diane.

swDWAyc.png

The pokegirl finished adjusting her hair, proceeding to smile at you. "Do you like it, Master?"

"I distinctly remember you mentioning pokegirls tended to have better than perfect sight," you spoke, arching an eyebrow. "Do you need glasses?"

"Oh, no, they're decorative." She hesitated. "Would you rather I not have them?"

Taking a moment, you checked the dex. "Well, it's exactly midday, so I think we can safely assume the decision will be left in your hands." You held back from showing the slight grin at the pout and hesitation that crept up on Diane's face. "So, miss 'in command', what were your plans?"

Diane instantly reached out, grabbing your hand and pulling it close to her. "I have just the place, I asked some of my local sisters-"

"When?" You couldn't help but ask; you could've sworn Diane had spent every minute near or next to you since reaching the city.

"-and I have just the place!" She proclaimed, ignoring your question and avoiding eye contact as she pulled, having you follow as she quickly set off down the street.

Somehow, you had the sinking feeling that you'd have to tolerate having certain questions going unanswered. Especially in what it meant for pokegirls to handle things away from the eyes of their tamers.Still, it was starting to raise certain flags. Kiara getting a healing while you slept despite having the door locked, that one time you suspected Diane had bypassed the dex lock, and now this?

"Once a nurse, always a nurse, right?"

"Hm?" Diane glanced at you over her shoulder.

"You said it before. 'Once a nurse, always a nurse'," you commented.

"Indeed, we are sisters from start to finish," she replied with a wide smile, enthusiasm and pride pouring through her parted lips and sing-song voice.

And sisters opened doors and kept quiet of things that might get a fellow sister in trouble. Your mind's eye turned towards the league as a whole, towards the bigger picture. Pokegirls were slaves, but there were more pokegirls than humans. How much control did humans actually have? How many people cared to look where the lines were drawn? The answer felt equal parts fascinating and frightening. The wolf and the boy played again through your mind- humans took the reigns, and the pokegirls fed and protected them. What would happen when they decided they wanted to be the wolves?

"Your adrenaline is going up again, you're nervous." Diane slowed her steps, tightening her grip on your hand. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's not you." You shook your head. "I just thought of some uncomfortable things."

"I order you not to," the nurse proclaimed, placing her hands on her hips and frowning at you. Her bravado lasted a whole two seconds before she shrank a little. "I... can give that order, right?"

A slight chuckle escaped you. "Sure, I'll try to keep my mind on current things a bit more. Where are you taking me anyway? Some secret pokegirl base?"

Her giggle came out fast, she pulled your hand again. "No, the nurse's secret base is the four in the morning cafeteria, and I'd have my rank revoked if I ever brought my Master there during one of the super-secret meetings." That was a rather specific time; you vaguely remember that night you'd slept alone and had found the nurses gathered. Diane continued without much prompting, her steps growing excited. "I'm going to take you to a proper..."

She clamped her mouth shut before she could finish. It earned a raised brow from you.

"It's a surprise," she declared, winking.

The surprise didn't take long to become unravelled. The building was relatively inconspicuous, mixed in with the rest of the shops as if it were perfectly normal, with nothing about it that could or would attract your attention. Except for the fact that on top of the shop the sign had no letters- merely the image of two women clad in leather and brandishing whips.

Diane had been just about ready to pull you inside, but froze near the entrance, taking a step back and whirling around to look at you. Her gaze looked you over once, and she bit her lip. "You need to not say a word, Master," she spoke in a hush tone. "I will handle everything." A squeeze of your hands. "Please?"

"I'm not even sure what this place is about." You glanced at the lone door and the sign on top. "A sex shop?"

The pokegirl blinked. "Sex... shop? No, this is not a place to buy someone to have sex with."

A little fluster crept up your neck. "I meant for stuff like restraints, whips, sex toys..."

"Oh, those we can get at the usual safety gear shops." She giggled. "I guess Master didn't buy the basic restraints for the group? We have shops that sell all the toys and gear one could need for taming. Safety first after all, and if it's fun then even better."

"So what's this place about?"

"It's for fighting... a different kind of fights." She smiled bashfully. "Just let me take the lead Master, I promise nothing bad will happen."

You looked at the shop, then sighed. "Lead the way, then."

With a nod, she entered the building. The instant you'd set foot inside you had to pause as the sound of moans reached you like a hammer, the smell of arousal and sex coming next, and the warmth third. You had to blink as, at either side of you, mattresses were being occupied by moaning wriggling women in various states of undress and bondage.

Finding the order in the chaos became simple: they were separated in pairs, moving within a circle no larger than three meters across. The pokegirls, for that quickly became an obvious fact, were fighting and attempting to pin each other. Those who were pinned would be toyed with, resulting in flushes and blushes, groans and moans. The sight caught you entirely by surprise, your eyes becoming glued to the nearest pair as the shorter of the two had managed to tie the other's hands on her back and was using a pink pulsing dildo to push her adversary into a wriggling shuddering orgasm.

"Master, this way." Diane's words almost barely managed to be loud enough to draw your attention away from the duo, the nurse tugging at your hand enough for you to take the first step. The next was just inertia as she led the way inside.

You'd been just about ready to ask what was going on but remembered her request at the entrance, so you kept quiet, doing your best to push yourself into a sterner, firmer, quieter state of mind. Above all, you fought against having your eyes wander towards either side of the path Diane was leading you through. If you looked away from the back of Diane's blushing head, you'd surely become glued onto whatever scene was unfolding nearest to you.

The path took you to a small desk, where a man sat at the other side, his eyes bored and distant. "Participant?" He asked.

"My Master wishes to be a spectator," Diane spoke softly. "He wishes for me to learn."

The man arched a slight eyebrow at her, then at you as you did your best to keep a stern neutral expression on your face. The shrug followed. "Sure, you're going to want to go to the newbie area then, they're over at the left."

"Thank you very much, sir." A bow and Diane again led the way, with you trailing behind and wanting very much not to look away from her and potentially become too distracted. "These places always leave the expert rings near the entrance to draw more attention," the nurse giggled.

"Expert?" You quirked a brow, to which the nurse paused and gave you a shushing gesture with her hand placed on her lips. You kept from pouting, nodded and followed along.

The area had a slightly different feel than the entrance, but you definitely did not look away as you were quite sure you just might end up feeling overwhelmed by the sheer... everything. This was definitely up there quite near to the idea of 'open orgy' Kiara had suggested yesterday. On second thought, you were definitely not looking forward to when she brought up the conversation subject again.

"Excuse me, would you mind if my Master sat to watch?"

"Sure!"

You glanced at the source of the voice.

no7MnO6.png

Her chocolate dark skin and curvaceous naked form stirred your body; dark hair framed warm almond eyes and a teasing smile. You couldn't avoid giving her a look over, the young woman preening at the attention, her head bowing slightly before quietly turning towards the other pokegirl that entered the ring.

A tug to your hand drew your attention to Diane, the pokegirl patting the spot right next to hers. In half a trance, you moved to sit, crossing your legs to get comfortable. The nurse claimed your lap the moment after. "Pets," she proclaimed in the most Monica-esque voice she could muster.

The absurdity of her forced pout made you crack a grin and chuckle, finding the breath you'd lost when looking upon the dark-skinned pokegirl. "Mind explaining now?"

The nurse giggled, reaching behind herself, her fingers moving expertly and lowering your pants just enough to tease at what she wanted to do. It became clearer still when you realized there were no panties under her skirt. "I brought Master to have a nice hot show of competitive taming."

"Competitive... sex," you muttered.

"Taming," she corrected, wriggling her naked rump against your hardness, slowly teasing you. "This is the ranked competitive side of the casual taming." A little giggle followed.

If your jaw could unhinge, it would've probably fallen off by now, but instead what left your lips was a little groan as Diane had managed to free you from the confines of your pants through expertly wriggling the whole way. "Diane, is...?"

"Shhh, just watch Master, they'll probably consider it flattering." With her back against your chest and her ass sandwiching your cock, she reached over her shoulders to pull your head slightly to her side, to give you a better view of what was happening ahead. "I suggest you pay very close attention, in fact."

"Why's that?" You wondered.

The nurse lowered her voice to a whisper, turning her head to kiss your cheek and whisper into your ear. "Because you'll be using it on me later."

Her proclamation made you surge, your hands on her hips firm as she began to slowly grind, releasing your head and moving one of your hands up her shirt. She left it on her breast, her hard nipple poking against your palm. The pokegirl turned her attention to the duo. The smugness and pride on Diane's face practically glowed as bright as the blush that flushed her ears and cheeks redder than her dark pink hair.

With your attention being practically monopolized by your alpha, you had to make an effort to look away at the two naked pokegirls that had stopped and were looking your way with smirks. Your blush burned against your face, probably hotter than Diane's own, and you averted your eyes away from them, earning some giggles and coos that made you squirm further.

Not that the nurse allowed you to free yourself from her grasp- with your shaft firmly between her cheeks, she continued to do a very slow grind. "Ready to fight?" She asked at the two amused pokegirls, only the barest sign of a mock glare making its way into her tone.

The darker-skinned one coughed and turned to her opponent. "Rope?"

"Nah," the redhead replied with a little shrug. "Oil?"

"Let's not work up our spectators too much," the brunette cooed. You had to bury your face into Diane's shoulder a little as she was being quite effective in making you clench her body by the sheer friction of her slow grind.

You wanted to laugh, cry, run away, and fuck Diane face down into the soft cushioned floor all at once. The emotions were certainly all over the place, and the only thing you could do was sit there and watch as the two women approached, crouching slightly and clearly measuring one another.

Slowly they circled each other, and by God you wanted to pay attention to their posture, to the way their eyes paid close attention to each other's stance and position, or at the very least to focus on their footwork. No, instead your higher brain was losing blood and the lower head was stealing it. Your throat was dry as your gaze kept bouncing between the round plump curves of either pokegirl, of how their pert breasts jiggled and bounced with every little step. And how hot Diane was becoming as she continued to slowly lean her hips forwards and backwards, forcing friction against your aching member while her own eyes remained on the fight as if you were nothing more than a minor entertainment.

That last thought steered your emotions into a more particular direction. Not losing sight of the two pokegirls you leaned forward and bit Diane's shoulder, drawing a sharp gasp out of her while your fingers pinched her right nipple. The nurse instantly froze.

The noise she'd made had earned a slight distraction from the less focused redhead, and the brunette leaned forward, grasping her shoulders and making a swipe with her feet. You recognized the move, vaguely, some sort of martial art? It managed to knock her adversary off balance. The next step from the brunette knocked the redhead backwards, both yelping a little.

Not as loudly as Diane as the hand on her hip moved forwards between her thighs and caressed the warm moistness awaiting you there. "Cover my mouth, Master," she said with a sigh, slowly moving her hips to allow for your fingers to have better access. "Wouldn't want to be a bother."

In the time it had taken you to look at her and back to the fight, the brunette had straddled the redhead's midsection. One hand covered her lower groin while the other was firmly between the redhead's thighs, stroking firmly. The redhead managed to knock her down but not without effort, a slight moan having escaped her before she gained the focus to plant her feet firmly on the ground and thrust her hips upwards with enough force to throw the other one off.

You moved the hand from Diane's breast, withdrawing it from under her shirt and then reaching up to cover her mouth. The pokegirl exhaled through her nose right before sharply drawing in air when you sank a digit into her warm welcoming pussy. Her hands instantly moved behind herself as she arched her back, and her fingers began to slowly stroke you and made your body shudder as she did.

The brunette was down; the redhead had managed to pin her face forward against the softened floor, pinning one hand behind the brunette's back firmly while she moved to straddle the other's hips. The brunette tried to buck the other off, but was not managing to get a firm enough support with her legs as each time she'd try the redhead would pump her fingers into the brunette's cunt.

Watching in rapt fascination, your stroke began to match the redhead's rhythm and the nurse on your lap began to go wild, bucking into your hand and moaning against your fingers. Her grip on your shaft tightened enough to make you groan, and she leaned forward, pressing her hot sex against your own. In a single stroke, she sat back down, with you inside her while your left hand played with her sex, the right keeping her muffled.

Her cries were being matched on the mat; the brunette was watching you and Diane intently, biting her lip, moaning while the redhead whispered into her ear. Chocolate dark skin contrasting against the pale redhead's, she began humping against the mattress at the rhythm of your cock pumping into Diane's sex. The redhead would glance your way every couple of seconds and grin more widely, appearing to enjoy the sight just as much as you were enjoying the 'fight'.

With the nurse's eyes glued on the duo, her whole body shuddered as you continued to stroke and pump into her at the tempo the redhead was keeping. Or was it more like she was keeping your own? You found yourself slowly caring less and less about it. Diane's body was hot, welcoming, tight, and everything you needed right now as you were pushing yourself closer and closer to the edge with every bounce of her hips against your own.

A combined moan escaped the brunette and your pokegirl at the same time, orgasm hitting them practically at the same time, their voices joining the chorus of cries that ran throughout the halls of the building. Moments later, you muffled your own groans against Diane's shoulder, the sensation knocking the air right out of you as you felt yourself cumming harder than you remembered since Kiara's powers had gone haywire.

Breathless, and heaving air, you removed your hand from Diane's mouth, letting her breathe more clearly and feeling her wriggling a little.

"Liked the show?" The redhead asked with a smug grin, licking her fingers. "We sure did, thanks!"

Your face was likely hot enough to melt lead.

Diane's was equally glowing, but not from embarrassment; her smile was a billion watts and becoming brighter. "Do you think you could help me teach my Master how to do that to me? He's new to this kind of thing."

"We noticed." The brunette leaned on her side, just as smug as her 'competition', looking at you as you were now covering your face and trying to calm down. And failing. A lot.

"I can't really stick around, though the offer is tempting." The redhead winked. "Best of luck."

"I'm not exactly an expert," the tanned woman said with a bit of hesitation. "I only know some basics with rope."

"Anything a human could use?" Diane asked the question as if you weren't still buried inside of her and she was bouncing slightly to extend the orgasm.

"Sure, a few."

"Great!"

You felt like this was going to be a very long day ahead.

 


Dex Entry of the day: Dex Entry -- (Original pic was tweaked a bit too much and now we can't find original source)

8BH1lpT.png


I'm not sure what it is about the hot weather but I just can't find a way to figure my way out around it.

As always, I'm going to have next week's chapters posted over at my Patreon.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

25