Ch 44 Shower*
1.5k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Breathless and spent, you sat on the bench, leaning back, and taking slow tentative gulps of air, the fresh breeze brushing against you with a soothing touch. The park was mostly empty, a couple of trees here and there, and a couple of people fucking not too far away. The grass tickled your soles and the bench was warm against your body. Inwardly, you tried to remind yourself that you had one insatiable sex demon in your harem, but that it wasn't Diane. You had to repeat that several times, especially as the naked pink-haired nurse caressed your shirtless chest with teasing soft fingers, draping herself with one of your arms to keep herself close.

"We could get you an energy drink," she said with a casual coo to her voice, head moving to lean onto your shoulder.

"I don't like the-" you paused, then breathed in. "You mean the local energy drink."

"Your world had them?" The question had an amused lilt to it. "They're meant to recover stamina... of both types. Not good for your health if you use more than one a week or so, but not many really pay attention to that."

"Both types." Letting go of the sigh, you leaned your head further back, an opportunity the nurse took to kiss your neck and shoulder. "My world only had viagra."

"Ew, that does horrible things to your blood pressure." The nurse visibly grimaced. "No, energy drinks are more effective than that, and have fewer side effects so long as you keep the consumption within reasonable levels."

"And if you overdo it?"

"You could end up... dependent."

"How so... compared to alcohol?"

"It's more addictive than alcohol once it reaches a certain threshold," she mumbled. "One of the active components is lust-dust extracted from pokegirls, if the in-body concentration reaches a threshold, the subject can enter a state of permanent low arousal but with an inability of achieving release without more lust-dust, which in turn will raise that minimum." A slight shudder followed. "To wean someone and help them heal is a slow process, if the lust-dust were entirely removed from their system they'd go on a frenzy and potentially die."

"You're not really convincing me to take an energy drink," you muttered with a groan.

"Alcohol is no better though." The pout was heard in her voice, her fingers tracing lines up and down your chest. "Once addiction is achieved, you have to stay dry for the remainder of your life or risk a severe episode once more. To say nothing of all the effects regarding impairment of judgement and the damage to your liver and brain."

"Fair." You shrugged a little.

The nurse slowed her caress of your body. "Does... Master like alcohol?"

"I do tend to enjoy a beer from time to time, mostly for the taste," came the response.

Diane sighed audibly, moving to hug you. "That's good, nothing should be done in excess."

"Sex included?"

"Sex is good for the health, it comes with great benefits to your body and mind." She kissed your cheek. "It's especially good for one's health if done with a handsome Master."

Letting out a hoarse laugh, you turned to look at her blushing brilliant smile, and a pang ran through you as you tried to push to the side your attentiveness to any odd warmth coming out of her touch. "I can't keep up with you girls and I'm in need of expanding the harem so we're better able to actually handle a threat. Do the normal tamers just... fuck their way through more and more girls through teenage hormones and endless stamina?"

Her expression fell slightly, taking a moment to look around the park before looking back at you. "Humans born out of pokegirls are... hey tend to have a higher baseline."

"Libido?"

"Everything."

"I don't understand." You frowned.

"Master, pokegirls are... when a human has enough pokegirl ancestry, they can awaken certain small abilities. Things like being able to make their hands glow, or having a slightly improved strength... we call them blood traits." She bit her lower lip. "On average, one in every three humans have a very minor one, but there are stronger traits, for both good and bad."

"Such as?"

"Being able to use low-power pokegirl techniques," she said, her voice lowering. "Or having an inability to handle not having sex, falling into a feral-like state if their libido is not properly satisfied."

"That's..." You had to blink. "Everyone has pokegenes, every one has..."

"The human average physiology of this world is more resilient and with a higher baseline libido," she confirmed, then quickly added, "though not to a degree that would make a world of difference, with the blood traits included..."

"I'm well below average." You reached up to close your eyes, finger raking through your hair with your free hand. "Fuck."

"Master, you are not-"

"I am," you growled. "I can't-"

"NO." Diane moved to straddle your hips, holding the sides of your face and looking into your eyes firmly, her lips curled into a frown. "I have had tamings with human tamers more times than I can count. I never felt as satisfied with any of them as I did with you, Master. You..." A flush, her hands trembled. "You gave me something I'd never felt before, that I wanted more of."

Instantly her lips were on yours, arms wrapping around your neck, naked flesh pressing against you, softness and heat. You returned the kiss, gently allowing her to calm down as she kept clutching you close in what almost seemed like a desperate attempt to avoid you escaping her grasp.

It would not be until she pulled back to take a lungful of air that you glanced at her, arching a brow. "As I was saying before being interrupted. I can't continue thinking that I can follow the standards just like that. I'll likely need to start looking into how to play things a bit differently."

"Oh." The young naked woman squirmed on your lap, blushing as she looked away, shoulders slumping. "I misread that, huh."

"I mean, we've had enough sex in one day I'm feeling like I could stay a monk for the rest of my life and feel satisfied with the decision," you laughed. "I'd find it understandable to misread the situation when you were trying to tease me into more of it."

Her face reddened, and naked as she was, you watched the colour continue down her neck and into her upper chest. She leaned forward to bury her face against your shoulder and avoid you looking at her like that. Your hand gently stroked her head and neck, as her exposed skin pressed to yours.

"I'm sorry."

The words were soft.

"For what?"

"For... pushing too much, for not being good at keeping the situation... fun." A deep sigh followed, her lips kissed your shoulder, arms wrapping around your chest and tightening the hug. "I... also, sorry, I just keep thinking about it, about..."

"It?"

"What I did... without permission." The young woman twitched as your heart skipped a beat. "You still don't trust me..."

"It's not you. I just don't like the thought of having the inside of my body being actively tinkered with," you replied. 

"But I still believe you need it, Master," she spoke, and you would've replied were you not certain it would silence her, so instead you stayed quiet, waiting for her to continue. "If the harem is going to grow, then you should be able to better handle the increase in load. I'm afraid this might push you too far."

"Well, the schedule should help with that."

She shook her head. "All the schedules in the world won't prevent the increase in workload. Having Kiara help in keeping everyone's needs covered is a good choice. Still, what will you do when your girls want to spend more time with you and you don't have the energy? Or worse, what if you want space for yourself but each time you're too tired to enjoy or give it use?"

You grimaced at her words. "I can see the sense there, but I don't really know how to resolve it without having my body changed."

"Would you consider the option if the situation requires it, Master?"

The question brought a moment of hesitation. "I mean... I'd rather avoid it."

"What about training?" She replied, pausing as she pulled back to look at you with a little pause to her words.

"That... might work," came the response even with some hesitation. "Though if it's looking like my energy might be running out, I'm not too sure how well throwing training into the schedule could be of potential use."

"Oh, I have some ideas that might work."

The words felt like a promise and one you weren't too sure you wanted to know more of until you'd been practically thrown overboard and into the plunging cold waters below.

A little sigh escaped you. "Could the Mistress move the conversation topic away from future things that will likely scare me?"

The words snapped her. "Right, you should rest."

"Rest?"

"I still have six hours and thirty-two minutes left," she spoke solemnly, enough determination in her words that you had to take a second to reach into your pants and pull out the dex. The nurse quickly reached out to hold your hands and stop you. "You can't check if my time-keeping abilities are wrong by looking at the clock, I order you not to!"

She stuck her tongue out at you and you had to chuckle. "Ok, ok, orders are orders." You placed the dex back in place. "So what am I supposed to do?"

"That's very simple." She smiled, waving her hand and gesturing at the grass. "I lay down, and you get to use me as a pillow so you can take a nap."

"Aren't you the one who's supposed to give orders?"

"Did I stutter?" Came her reply, just barely a bite to her tone, she'd hopped off of your lap and moved to the grass, taking her bundled clothes along the way and laying them down for her to lay on.

Her naked body lay in the sun, languid and only the barest hint of a tan to it, her skin barely a note darker than creamy milk. Your eyes took her in as she lay there; her curves were subtle, her proportions humble and alluring. Where Monica was wilderness sex mixed in a tight package, and Kiara was just pure oozing sex, Diane's body drew your attention for the homeliness and the promise for warmth.

"You don't mind being naked in public, huh," you commented, watching her small pink nipples and perfectly smooth sex.

"Not if you're around," she replied, one hand moving to cover the space between her thighs- not for modesty, but more as a tease for your eyes. "You do have to lay down, Master."

As she instructed, you moved to get comfortable on the grass; you'd been just about to lay your head on her hip when she'd nudged you to rest your head on her chest instead. "You sure you're comfortable?"

"I haven't complained," she replied, looking into your eyes, her hands reaching for your head, weaving themselves between your hair, tenderly touching your head. "You really need a haircut soon."

Closing your eyes, you shrugged, letting the evening sun heat you up while Diane slowly caressed your head. Your habitual attempt to pay close attention to whether there were strange rushes of warmth or not was ever so slowly suffused as you felt the day's activities wearing you down until things went dark.

 


 

"The champion finally returns from his... oh shit." Kiara's voice was the first to greet you as you entered the taming room. "Did she plug you into a milker or something?"

You had to laugh a little as you stepped inside, glancing at the Succubus that was currently hogtied and hanging from the ceiling of the taming room, her arms and legs bent backwards and restrained.

The sight forced you to take a full second to look at her. Kiara was bound in ropes of silk, her body wrapped in what must have been the knot-work of whatever passed for a boy-scout god. Considering the sleeping pokegirl on the bed, you'd have to guess it'd be a boy-scout goddess. Kiara looked like a roadmap where the artist had drawn upon her skin with rope instead, her every inch bound and tight, everything about her contained within the silk, unable to move.

"You like?" Kiara chuckled, managing a little swing, making her breasts do a pendulum along with her. Immediately after she grunted. "Wow, you're completely dry, not even a twitch."

"Do you... need help?"

"Not really." She shrugged. "Spider bitch had me parade around the ropes, got hot and bothered, had her way with me, and went to take a nap."

Stepping closer, you reached out to test the ropes- they were tight. "You comfortable?"

A slight shrug followed. "Not really, but this is peanuts for a pokegirl, much less a Succubus." A yawn followed. "I was actually sleeping for a bit there, pretty boring to have nothing to do, the cat was amusing for a bit, but..." Her eyes traced to Monica, curled up around your backpack, snoring gently. "Oh hey, Pinkie."

"You're being very casual," Diane spoke with a furrowed brow, closing the door behind herself.

"I mean, I'm part of the harem now, right?" Kiara adjusted her shoulders slightly. "I know where Rick's from and all that."

"Raven doesn't know," you stated.

"Wait, what?" The Succubus' expression soured. "Then why the fuck am I letting her tie me up? Fuck." Her hands flared with black flames, snapping her from the thread that held her to the roof. Her eyes widened and she let out a shriek as she fell, not reacting in time. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

At her words, she burnt the silk restraining her until she was free for it entirely and 'merely' standing naked.

The noise had startled Raven awake, the pokegirl almost jumping up. "Master Rick," she said, looking around and seeing Kiara before frowning at the burnt silk the succubus had left in her rampage. "That..." There was a strain in her voice.

You held back from sighing. "Diane, could you take Raven and Monica for a clean cycle?" You asked, glancing at the feline and realizing she'd not really been asleep as you saw her peeking at you from a half-open eye, not having moved an inch from where she lay.

"Yes, Master." Diane moved, recalling both pokegirls.

Meeting the Succubus' glare, you put your hands on your hips, the quiet prompting her to speak up.

"I know your big secret, the spider doesn't, how the fuck am I still lower than her?" Kiara declared the instant the door had closed behind the nurse.

"The terms and conditions of your entry into the harem were made pretty clear," you replied calmly. "And as far as I can tell she's been putting in as much effort if not more than you. I don't see sense in changing the ranking, had she asked for the information you now know, I would've given her the same option I gave you yesterday."

Your words caused Kiara's expression to darken. "What do you mean she's put in more effort than me?"

"I seem to recall you opting to minimize your contribution in helping Monica learn English and pretending you're helping when you just jump in to fuck as a reward whenever Diane has achieved a milestone." You quirked a brow, watching her lips twitch. "Are you really that impatient?"

The Succubus' hands tightened into fists. "I want to challenge for alpha."

"Denied." You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms at her. "It's a lose-lose situation for me. You challenge and lose whatever contest I think up and you'll have undermined my alpha's authority more than I'd allow. You win the contest and you're going to get the bitch that slit the Moriae's throat pining to find out how fucked she can make your body go without me finding out."

"The nurse's a piece of candy."

"She experimented on me without my permission or knowledge, which is the reason why she's currently on very thin ice." You leaned down, meeting the startled Succubus' eyes firmly. "Want to take a guess what she'd do to you? The only reason why she hasn't done shit besides the tail is that she feels comfortable she's not going to lose to some dirty trick from you."

A heartbeat- you clenched your jaw, wanting her to buy into the half-honest bluff. You couldn't really say for sure how Diane would react to losing the alpha position to a challenge like this, but you'd already seen enough to be wary of what she'd do to get it back.

Kiara snorted loudly, taking a step back, growling. "Fuck this, what do I have to do to get spider bitch under my boot? I don't want to play her games."

"What? You don't like being left tied up?" You laughed a little. "What happened to 'it's nothing'?"

"I don't care about some kink here and there, less so if there's some sense to it. But it turned out it was for nothing," the infernal scoffed, rolling her eyes as she kicked one of the lumps of silk, pacing back and forth in annoyance. "I want to be alpha."

"Well, tough luck, you need to climb a little." You shrugged. "And you'd need to prove you're a better alpha than Diane."

"That nurse is half-blind and deaf. I mean, so are you, but you're human." Her hand made an offhanded gesture in your direction. "And a pure otherworld human, fuck."

The shudder was not something you expected. "Something wrong with that?"

"No, it's all the things." A deep breath and a huff and a smirk, her eyes focused as she glared at you. "I want that alpha position, Rick, if you can't give me that right now, then give me how to step over the spider at least."

A pause, you straightened out. "You're being awfully... demanding, what gives?"

"I'm not going to play games. You don't give a fuck about slavery or possessions or whatever." She rolled her eyes exaggeratedly. "Having me sit next to you in the lobby? Asking for my opinion in front of other humans? You don't see me as something beneath you."

Those words made you frown, and you stepped closer. "That doesn't mean you're not mine," you spoke slowly. "Or that I enjoy you running your mouth off just because you think you can."

The infernal flinched, taking a step back and lowering her gaze. "I agreed to this? Ok?" She spoke with a moment of hesitation, avoiding your gaze. "We play our game, I start at the bottom, I earn my way up, and one day I get to shoot for the fucking moon and have you as my pet." There was a pause, her hands caressing her hips. "A fucking pureblooded otherworlder pet."

"You're... getting off on that?" You were slightly surprised by the husky tone in her voice as she turned back to look at you with her deep golden eyes.

"A lot," she replied, breathing in slowly, reaching out, and caressing your shoulder. Just like that, she'd regained her confidence. "So, Rick, tell me where the next step is, what needs to be done."

You hesitated for a heartbeat, frowning as you considered her words, meeting her eyes. "Ask Diane."

That knocked the wind out of her sails. "What!? Why?"

"Even if she's on thin ice, she's still the alpha currently," came your answer. "Earn her favour, have her bump your position."

"As if that's possible."

"Well, if she can't treat you fairly, it's going to be proof I'd need to reconsider the current circumstances involving her," you said with a shrug. "Either way you get something out of your effort."

Kiara's eyes narrowed slightly. She seemed to chew on that, though for an amount of time that was surprisingly short. "Fine." Her tail swung to tap your knee as she turned away; her steps took her to the bed, the naked pokegirl flopping onto it. "But no more being left hanging from the ceiling."

"It was meant to be Raven's reward, you'll just have to talk her into not keeping you hanging."

"That girl's kinks run deep, but whatever."

The statement made you perk up. "You know what she likes?"

"I'm an empath, I eat emotions, I know what gets her ovaries to start a revolution and what gets her drier than sand." She rolled her eyes, following by drawing her fingers over her lips. "So sorry Master, I can't tell you. I'm the bottom bitch and must obey my superior harem sisters. Maybe a bump in rank by being a tattletale?"

The look on her face was supremely smug as you narrowed your eyes at her, and she cackled while you rolled your eyes her way, turning towards the door as it opened. Diane stepped through with a pout, placing Monica's and Raven's pokeballs on the backpack. "I'm still due three hours, Master," she declared.

"Indeed," you replied with a wary nod. "What's left to do?"

"A shower, for a start," she said. "Maybe then could we..." Pausing, she blushed, squirming a little. "Maybe I could be tied up? Slowly?"

Kiara shot up from the bed. "Recall me," she said as she glared at you.

"That's abrupt."

"I don't want to be around the gag-fest. She tastes like cherry syrup, I'll get diabetes if I stick around."

Though those had been her words, there was still an edge of surprise on her expression as Diane had snatched the Pokeball out of your belt and recalled the Succubus with a beam of red light. The nurse proceeded to look back up at you as she clicked the ball onto your belt. "There," she spoke with a cute little frown. "Should I know anything about what she was doing?"

"She's pissed she's not above Raven, I told her to win you over and convince you to up her rank."

"When ferals sing," Diane replied with a roll of her eyes.

"You do that and I'll be angry at you," you spoke sternly, using your finger to flick her nose and make her flinch. "I expect strictness but fairness. If you're going to keep her from even being able to earn her way up, then she's going to decide to play with alternate rules."

The nurse pouted but said nothing, her hands moving to remove your shirt. She didn't need to prompt you much further, her steps leading your own in the direction of the shower, her dress gone in a single motion as she stripped without a moment's hesitation. You didn't last much longer yourself either. The sensation of cool water upon your skin was appreciated, more so as it slowly began to warm up, but it was the presence of Diane within the shower that drew your attention.

"Master, a question," she spoke, taking a generous squirt of soap and lathering her hands as she looked at you. "Do you consider Kiara's powers fair game?"

"Not quite sure what you mean."

"She has aura of lust, it can force those around her to become aroused," she said. "Do you consider that ability safe?"

"Erm, I don't really like being under influence, but if you mean if I'd be willing to let her use it on me from time to time? I... guess?"

"Then could I use my aura to help you relax and rest?" The nurse looked at you in hesitation, her soapy hands appearing just about ready to pounce at you.

"Didn't you want to get tied up?"

The nurse smiled at you sweetly, tilting her head a bit. "Is it a rule that Master will fuck me if he ties me up?"

Her tone gave you a slight shudder. Diane took it as her cue, leaning into you, her hands caressing your hips, soapy suds beginning to be worked onto your body bit by bit. The moment she'd started doing this, you felt a wave of... tranquillity. It hit you like a wave, all too quickly the tension on your back, your neck, your shoulders, they dropped. You almost went down with them. The nurse held you against her naked body while you slowly recovered from the abrupt sensation.

"That's..."

"Shhh," she whispered. "I'll get all the stress to go away and help you relax, Master. Then you can do anything you want with me," she spoke in a whisper.

"Diane, if you keep it like this, I'm going to drop like a rock when I step out of here."

"Oh, oops." A little giggle and the sensation of a thousand warm blankets and a stomach full of hot cocoa receded away, becoming more akin to a warm hug on a chilly night. "I need to practice that."

"Sure," you mumbled.

You took the soap and slowly spread the suds across her body, your fingers kneading her breasts, hearing her slight moans and twitches as she carefully tried to keep her touches more professional and to the point. You could see her focus, her desire for more, and the pokegirl pushing herself not to take that step.

With the tension gone, you felt yourself lean into her, moving to pin her against the shower wall, the water pouring down on you. Your eyes closed, your soapy hands kept moving over her body. "Diane," you whispered, barely audible over the pouring water, and the pokegirl tensed. "Can you do it?"

"Master?" She hesitated, her fingers tensing as she grasped your hips.

"I want to fuck you, here, now," you said, biting her neck. Your mind wanted to rebel against the idea: you were tired, you were exhausted, and you were too worked up. Right now was not the best of times to make a decision like this. There was a stirring inside your gut that told you otherwise- you were going to do this. "Can you give me some energy?"

"Are... you sure?"

No, fuck no, you wanted to jump into the bed and recall her, you wanted to stay the fuck away from those glowing hands. Your heart was hammering against your chest. "Do it."

It was subtle, soft, warm. Her hands caressed your chest and like a snap your eyes opened wide, feeling your whole body lighting up like a flame. "Master, this is... temporary, you will be really tired once the effects run out."

"Ok."

You claimed her lips; not one more word was spoken until her three hours were up.

 


Dex Entry of the day: Dex Entry -- (Original pic was tweaked a bit too much and now we can't find original source)

MQVe9ZE.png


I couldn't work in the time to add the entries of the week. I'll edit those into today's and yesterday's post once I get the time (probably tomorrow).

Hope you enjoyed!

24