Ch 58 Special: Raven’s Boat Ride [END-ish]*
915 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Needle-sharp fingers held onto the thread of silk with a perfect pinch, the string taut as she weaved it into the cloth. One thread at a time, Raven carefully made sure to use her lower legs to keep everything flowing in the right order. Under, over, and under again, her fingers guided the thread through the cloth, accompanied by the clacking sound of her chitin-covered fingertips striking one another with perfect precision. The area was dimly lit- not that it bothered Raven. She preferred things when they were in a gloom, especially when it was someplace she could feel she didn't need to have her guard up.

"You're not bored yet?" The voice came from next to the spider pokegirl. She peeked with one of her secondary eyes but did not break away from her task. 

"No." Her fingers kept their work. The legs from her thorax were kept tense, making sure to hold the cloth perfectly in place.

"You sure you don't want to... play?"

"I need to finish my work. Once it is finished I will have you assist me. As Rick-sama commanded."

"And I am sure you will do an excellent job, drooling all over me."

CLACK

The incessant machine-like movement of her hands had halted sharply. The Arachne turned her head and peered at the naked Succubus with her main eyes. "I do not 'drool' over anyone."

"I can literally feel when others look at me, especially if it's with lustful eyes." The Succubus had moved to step closer to the spider, luscious breasts swung with her step. The spider pokegirl caught herself watching, realizing a moment later the infernal was smiling at her far more lasciviously than before. Kiara's fingers caressed pale skin and emphasized her oversized chest. "I know these are larger than the kind you prefer, but not by much."

"It is the chest of a cow." She scoffed, turning back to her work.

"Moo, are you going to milk me?"

"Milk?" Monica's voice spoke from the corner.

"No milk." Kiara rolled her eyes, not turning to acknowledge the feline and keeping her eyes on Raven instead. "Where were we? Ah yes, the cow with big tits." Her fingers squeezed the two bulging voluptuous flesh pillows. "We both know you're enjoying the show."

The Arachnae kept the scoff, forcing her secondary eyes to close and thus avoid the temptation. But there was little that could hold back the Succubus. A breathy sigh blew hot air into the spider's ear. She once more attempted to push through the distraction and focus. The attempt to ignore the irritating infernal pokegirl all but vanishing into a puff of smoke when said pokegirl covered her face with her tits.

"Come on, little spider, we both know you want to take a bite."

Glaring up through the mounds of flesh with her uppermost set of eyes, Raven sighed and put down the cloth she'd been working on and turned her attention to the infernal in full. "Troublesome girls like yourself always need some severe discipline."

"Oh, so you're going to tie me up and spank me?" A slight wiggle of her hips and a widening smirk.

The shudder ran through her like a thunderbolt. Her brows furrowed as she recognized the flare of heat within her. Like a spring, her arachnid body leapt from the corner and landed on the infernal, pinning her to the floor. Or at least she tried to, Kiara had been more like a fly, having used to her advantage the awkward position Raven had been in to float out of the way before the legs could grasp at her figure.

"Come on Raven, I thought we were past this. Are you going to attack me again?"

"You are using your powers on me."

"Oh please." The Succubus rolled her eyes, flicking a strand of dark hair over her shoulder. "Stop beating about the bush and stop holding back already."

A moment of hesitation, Raven's lower lip curled. "I do not know what you mean."

"Pfff, fine, let's pretend you meant that." The infernal floated closer, caressing her chest. "You've been avoiding my tits since day one."

"I have not." Her whole body turned toward the corner where her work had been dropped at. "I need to work."

"I'll tell Rick you're not bonded to him... and that I know why."

That stopped her dead on her tracks, her hands balled into fists. "I don't-."

"Rick would connect the dots sooner or later anyway."

"There are no dots to connect."

"Then I guess you won't mind. I'll just sit back and wait for them to come back from their little date."

"Do as you wish."

Stiffly, she returned to the corner, leaning against the wall and turning her whole tauric form belly upwards. Her hands grasped at the cloth and her legs moved to tighten it. Her ears caught the sound of Kiara sitting down on the bed. Her eyes drifted in the infernal's direction, tracing the curves of milky white thighs, continuing upwards through the flared broad hips, the thin waist, and then to... She noticed as the infernal smirked at her, and she turned back down to her weaving hastily.

The gestures were familiar, fast, and easy. The flow returned with but a flicker of thought, her body moving on automatic. But the sensation was gone, as was the safety of her corner, and the comfort of the gloom of the room. The more she worked, the deeper her scowl became. It didn't take her more than a minute to stop again.

Raven turned towards Kiara. The Succubus had not moved an inch, and the smirk still played on her lips. "Will you keep staring at me?"

"Don't see why not." A seductive purr left her lips.

With a scoff, she turned back down, trying to ignore the shudder- the growing warmth that spread through her. "Must you use that dreadful power on me?" Her eyes remained firmly fixated on her work.

"Please. If I were using my powers right now, the kitty cat would have jumped me." Raven flickered a moment of focus at Monica, and saw that the white haired feline was sound asleep, not even twitching. Kiara continued. "But we both know what's really going on, you've got the hots."

"I don't-"

Cutting her own words short, she shook her head and turned downward for what felt like the umpteenth time. Her fingers interlaced one weft thread through the warp, then two, and then she stopped again. Her grip tightened as her face flushed. The fire within was growing and it was making her want to wriggle and squirm to find a more accommodating position. Another attempt was made, and she could not find the patience or focus to proceed any further in her work.

Letting out an annoyed grunt, she placed the silk to the side, standing once more. She did not meet Kiara's gaze. The smugness of the Succubus was apparent even without looking her way. It was like a thick mantle that coated her surroundings- an aura. With a shift in focus, Raven's body turned, losing most of its arachnid features and returning her to the bipedal form. She stepped towards the bed but halted, glancing around the room for a moment.

With her eyes turned to the ceiling, she saw a metal hoop dangling from the concrete. She reached for her tailbone and slowly pulled a long rope of silk. A simple toss and the thread was hanging from the hoop. "Come," she spoke, still not facing the infernal.

"Whatever would you call me for?"

"Rick-sama said you were to assist me, and I need your assistance."

"Mhm, in what?"

"You don't need to know."

Chuckling, the infernal hopped off of the bed, sauntering her way towards her harem sister, and stopping right in front of the spider.

"Turn around."

"Not going to give me a kiss first?"

The heat clawed within Raven. She bit her lower lip, using her hands to grasp the Succubus' shoulders and spin her around and away from her. The naked infernal obliged without resistance, her fleshy tail caressing the spider's hands as she worked the thread. A listless quiet followed the touch. The arachnid knew exactly what was going to happen, but she couldn't let herself let it happen the way her harem sister wished to.

Raven's thoughts became turbulent as she began to slowly use the silk to tie Kiara's arms behind her back. Her mind wandered, out of the room, out of the league, to a room that rocked to the waves, the windows dim and silk ropes hanging on every wall. She traced her fingers down Kiara's back and she remembered milky white skin that was almost doll-like, and a smooth voice that instructed exactly how the rope was to be tied. She tightened the loop, causing the infernal to grunt and squirm, and watched it dig into her plump skin. Kiara was not the woman from the boat; she was not lithe and petite, and was instead plump, her curves generous and inviting.

"Come on, is that really tight enough for you?"

Growling, Raven obliged, tightening the rope holding her partner's arms behind her. She hesitated as the Succubus wriggled her hips against her own, her tail flicking up Raven’s throat and caressing her chin.

Kiara was staring over her shoulder, a wicked smile on her lips, daring her to do more. Scowling, Raven grasped the spade shaped tip of the infernal's tail and tied it to the same rope that dangled from the ceiling. Following this she kicked the knees out from under her prey, forcing her to stumble and kneel on the floor. She didn't lose a second to topple Kiara so she'd lay on her front, tying her ankles together as she did so and having the rope join the others.

Yanking on the rope, she hefted the infernal up, leaving her hanging from the roof through the knots on her wrists and ankles. It made the ebony haired pokegirl grunt and put up a look of discomfort. Good, it should be uncomfortable. Raven had been just about ready to tie the rope so as to leave the infernal hanging, when Kiara let out a shrill laugh.

"Tighter," she dared. The Archnae hesitated, seeing the pokegirl spin in the air until their eyes met. The Succubus was amused, flushed, tits swinging like achingly delicious pendulums beneath her chest, just waiting to be suckled upon. "I said tighter, bitch."

"Very well." Raven spoke with an icy chill to her voice, reaching out and grabbing a fistful of hair, forcing the other to meet eye to eye with her.

The smirk and smugness oozed out of those golden eyes. They made Raven want to slap them straight out of those round cheekbones and soft features. The temptation was there, but no. Her mind drifted to the rope, the cabin, the boat. She summoned more silk, a different thread. Her hands moved across Kiara's soft body, and she almost marvelled how the infernal's skin had just enough give to them that the silk rope seemed to desire to bite into her.

"Tighter!"

The taunt stoked the fire, and the Arachnae moved faster- more rope, more silk, tighter. The knots dug into the Succubus' flesh as she produced pleasurable moans and groans. She wrapped the woman's body in a crisscross of thread, a bodice of silk that was more skin than rope. They left the Succubus panting, shuddering, and flushed. The smell of arousal was becoming clearer with every passing second, the glistening sex all but visible to Raven as the infernal spun from her rope.

"You're getting off on this."

Kiara whipped her hair over her shoulder, her head the only part of her that could move at all. She turned to look at the Arachnae with a smirk. "And so are you."

Those words struck the pokegirl, her whole body tensed and, for a split second, she felt herself tied in the bindings of silk, her own body trapped in a web, lost within the eyes of gold of the woman that was supposed to be entirely helpless. "I-"

"Doesn't matter what you think. You want this."

Her hands clenched, the boat, the room, the woman with-

"You've been holding back for too long."

Raven's eyes tightened close. The rock of the room, the sea, the-

"You can't bond me."

The Arachenaes eyes opened, meeting the Succubus'. "What?"

"You can't bond me, I'm a Succubus. Did you forget that?" Kiara's lips spread wide in a knowing smirk.

The words were deliriously hot honey that sank into Raven's mind, a sticky goop that seeped through and made her shudder. With a gulp, her throat felt parched. She wanted... no; she needed... The Arachnae closed her eyes, trying to think on the memory, the cabin, the boat, the silky smooth skin, the long black hair, the yellow... Her eyes snapped open, breath caught in her throat. She couldn't focus anymore, couldn't summon the image; the fire dancing under her skin was eating at her will.

Kiara all but purred as the Arachnae stepped closer, moaning when the pokegirl's hand came down and slapped her breast, her whole body spinning on the spot before it was stopped. "More," she prompted, and the next slap fell upon her ass, and gave a tight grunt that was followed by a moan when Raven's fingers dug into the flesh. "More!"

The dam broke. The white-haired pokegirl felt herself no longer able to control herself. In a flare of flames the webs within her mind burned away, removing all restraints. She yanked the rope holding Kiara and raised her further up, leaving the Succubus' hips at the same height as her head. The Arachnae spread her companion's thighs apart, revealing the glistening pussy. The scent of sex was heavy, washing away any doubt. Leaning forward she tasted it; tangy sex was mixed with something more herbal, more... soothing. Thoughts of home and cedar washed through the pokegirl as her probing tongue made its way into the hot depths.

Kiara was all too eager to oblige, her voice a song of passion as her legs did their best to squeeze and coax more out of her partner. "My tits!"

The command was all Raven needed, her hands moving from Kiara's sex down to her hanging tits. The puffy flesh wrapped around her fingers as if it were molasses. She squeezed and marvelled at how flexible and taut they were despite their size. She pinched and pulled at the nipples while her tongue moved to work to discover the pokegirl's clit hidden under the hood of flesh, and bit down on it softly. The infernal was turned into a cacophony of moans, a gush of fluids confirming she'd come hard.

Pulling back a step to catch her breath, Raven panted, watching the infernal wriggle in her binds. "Is that it? Is that all?" The taunt was devoid of any actual bite, but it brought with it a spark that made the fires within her roar.

With a twist of her wrist, the rope descended, lowering her companion until the infernal's head was at the height of her hips. A tweak here and there, and the Succubus was left hanging face upwards. Raven didn't miss a beat nor did she speak a word. Spreading her thighs wide, she sat on the pokegirl's face, her hands reaching down for the glorious mounds of titflesh that adorned Kiara's chest like two impossible mountains.

Not a word was needed- Raven's legs practically gave out as the deliciously long tongue from the Succubus pierced into her desperately empty cunt. With her hands occupied on the pokegirl's breasts, she kneaded them, sinking her fingers into the skin and feeling them wobble with every thrust of her hips against the infernal's mouth. Her clit ground against Kiara's chin and she found herself unable to hold out much longer, one hand reaching up to pull herself up the rope as her legs gave out entirely. Aching thighs pressed down against the horns as she felt herself cum.

If not for her grip on the rope, she was sure she'd have left the entirety of her weight on her partner's face. A shuddering gasp followed, forcing herself off and onto her two feet, watching the Succubus lick her face clean with that devilishly long tongue. Just barely enough composure blossomed within her thoughts to force out three words. "Tell no one."

She knew exactly what she meant. No other words might have been spoken, but her secret was out in the open, grasped tightly in the hands of the one pokegirl that seemed entirely unable to move. Raven was the one without ropes, yet the tightness within her chest told her how tightly she'd been bound.

"It'll have a price." Kiara laughed, a wicked smirk playing across her features. "One favour, no questions." Slowly, she stretched her tongue, licking her lips. "And we fuck until I've had my fill."

Even with the powerful orgasm that had wracked through Raven, she felt herself unable to resist. She stepped forward and the desire bloomed forth as she became trapped in the pleasure the Succubus coaxed out of her folds, out of her every inch. Like a sex toy brought to life, Kiara's mouth became the centre of her world. Addiction and pleasure and bliss.

By the time she'd recovered enough of her senses, she'd been left exhausted and without breath. She stumbled onto the bed and fell asleep. It would be a short one, as the sound of a yelp woke her up. The pokegirl's breath caught in her throat as she saw Rick and his alpha talking to Kiara. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Master Rick," she said, looking around and seeing Kiara before frowning at the burnt silk the Succubus had left in her rampage. "That..." There was a strain in her voice.

The man shook his head. "Diane, could you take Raven and Monica for a cleaning cycle?"

The Arachnae felt her stomach drop as she was turned into red light. A part of her had wanted to struggle, to fight, to run away. This could not be good news. She was going to be put through a taming cycle for sure. The black void of the pokeball surrounded her, and in the darkness she could only count the seconds away. A part of her was thankful she could not feel her own body while in this strange formless state, as otherwise she'd feel her heart hammering between her ribs and attempting to escape from her chest.

Would she be made to forget about her Mistress? Raven tightened her focus. Thoughts of the boat rushed back to her. The cabin, the gentle touches, the little commands as she was taught how to bind flesh in the pleasure of rope and silk. She remembered the smooth soft touches, the promises of desire, the-

The world exploded into light.

Raven blinked, covering her eyes as she looked around. She was outside, in the open air. She hadn't been put through a cycle? Her eyes shifted from side to side, landing upon the man that was currently her Master. She studied Rick’s gaze; it was an indifferent look that held an edge of tiredness, but the expression turned to a slight friendly smile as he walked. Relief burst through the arachnid, and her whole body almost shook.

The feeling of a hand grasping her elbow brought her to turn her attention to Kiara. With one look she knew.

She was trapped. The Succubus held her fate in her hands.

 


 

And that's that for this version of the story.

Overall I've mostly stumbled my way through making attempts at this whole "be a patreon-author to earn a living" thing, and so far I've still got a LOT of learning to do and places to improve on.

It's the main reason why I opted to move ahead and remake this story over at "Monsters and Maidens" using the many many things I've learnt over the past year or so. In terms of writing, you could consider this version the rough-draft of the story, with that new version being the final one.

Make no mistake, it will have new content, especially from the perspective of several different characters, and I've tweaked the world-building so that it fits better into the narrative and plot. So I hope you can enjoy it thoroughly!

Also, many thanks to my Patrons whose support has allowed me to be able to dedicate my full time into writing. Without them, right now I would've had to just throw out most/all of the time I dedicate to writing since I'd have to look for some part-time job to cover expenses.

Lastly, a great big shoutout to my Beta-readers who've aided in catching a (frankly gigantic) number of errors. It would've been impossible to get this far without their help!

That's all folks, hope to see you around over at "Monsters and Maidens"!

13