Ch 06 Lizard Bites
2.7k 11 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Monica hug Alice." You declared, and before the silver-haired woman could even comment, the feline had glomped her into a tight hog, bodily lifting her into the air and pressing her head against the teacher's before dropping her back down. The flustered woman quickly adjusted her hair and shot you a glare that held little heat, merely looking extremely flustered.

It turned out that Monica was taking to 'being social' far better than you'd anticipated. She learned words quickly but learned words relating to subjects around physical contact far better than the rest. It was a curious thing. Also, she'd mastered the art of adding an interrogative inflexion in her voice whenever she wanted to know a particular word. "Rick sex?" She asked, latching to your arm, eyes filled with the exact sort of intent you'd been anticipating.

You shook your head. "No." This was the... you had lost count how many times you'd said that. A pout followed from her.

"Monica, hug May." Kat said the next instant.

The girl in question became a statue, becoming incredibly tense as she barely turned her head to look at the completely oblivious Monica. The feline took her diminutive form into a huge hug, and then set her down before stopping and looking down at her. "May sex?"

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. "N-no..." She said in a stutter, lips curling before turning away.

It was the first time you'd seen her react to anything. "May hug?" Monica persisted, clearly undeterred. May kept the blush, and apparently became unable to say anything, and for Monica that might as well have been all the consent in the world. She grabbed a hold of May in a great big hug that... admittedly, that was a lot handsier than just a hug.

Way handsier, you were sure May's clothes had been squeezed against her figure in a very un-student-like fashion. Monica almost got away with slipping some tongue with the girl who'd frozen up and wasn't struggling at all.

"Monica." You called the feline, and she unglued herself from the wriggling student, the girl taking deep calming breaths, turning towards Alice who'd been quick to approach with reassuring tones.

The feline for her part, had approached you and was looking at you with an impish little grin, obviously pleased about what she'd done. You had to sigh but leave it there. "It's getting dark, let's set down for the day." You commented to the rest, earning sighs of reassurance. Some didn't even wait to just plop down on the dirt and heave in relief.

"How much farther do you figure we have to go to get to the houses?" Tomas was the one to speak up.

"I'm not sure, maybe about half a day?" You shrugged. "Monica, stop." You called out to the feline as she was moving back towards a very shy May, obviously feeling a tad too frisky for everyone's current level of sanity.

"Stop?" She pouted, looking at May and then at you, her eyes turning back towards May.

"St-st-st-stooop." May hastily stuttered the word.

Monica looked down at the girl, huffing, turning around, the teenager hastily got some distance from the feline and curled herself against a tree, blushing up a storm and shrinking into herself once more.

Sighing, you felt slightly encouraged that Monica's over-affection were causing reactions from the girl. Hopefully, she'd recover more easily with this. Still, it wasn't something to take lightly, the feline was clearly one wrong sign away from starting to have some "fun" with whoever was in her path.

Your eyes moved towards Mr Gabriel, seeing him speaking to the mouse girl, softly he stroked her hair as she hid behind him, fearfully looking every which way and then setting on Monica before repeating the process. You had to wonder if he was having any success because there were some signs of concern as he looked at the girl he'd named Tessa.

Tomas and Kat were in their own corner of the impromptu camp, sitting side by side with their backs to the group, they seemed to be quietly looking at something. Then there was Alice, she had moved from reassuring May and taking inventory of what all of you'd been lugging around, overall, she appeared to be making sure everything was accounted for. Her forehead was very wrinkled in deep thought that looked well past what was needed to count how many water bottles each one had.

Lastly, there was Monica, she'd been sulking from the refused offer from May for only a minute before something had caught her attention. She'd approached the edge of the clearing and was now looking at the darkness of the forest. Whatever it was she was looking at, you didn't get the impression it was dangerous as she just stood there, her tail swinging left and right leisurely while she sniffed.

You approached Alice, the only one that looked like the most embroiled in her own thoughts... besides May. The woman raised her eyes at you the moment you'd approached before shaking her head and turning back towards the bags. "We're going to start starving tomorrow."

"Hopefully tomorrow we'll get help." You replied softly, keeping your tone low as you crouched next to her. "So?"

Alice blinked slightly. "So what?"

"So you have that look on your face that you'd kill for a smoke even though you quit years ago." You replied.

"How..." A pause, she seemed bewildered, then frowned. "Been so focused on this... mess... You have some don't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, though can't testify on their condition though."

"Haven't seen you take one since we got here."

"Smoking distracts me." You replied with a shrug, handing her the crumpled packet and lighter.

"Yeah, smoke break." She said, glancing at the others for a second.

Dropping what she was doing, she stood along with you and you moved to the edge of the clearing, facing away from the others. Alice didn't speak, and you decided not to interrupt the silence. Her eyes turned upwards towards the last specks of the illuminated sky that could be seen through the trees. "What if everything else is like this?"

The question came out of the blue, but you weren't very startled, having expected that she'd been chewing on one question or another throughout today. "What do you mean?"

"That Monica isn't a special case, that everyone out there are just like her."

"Sexually-hyper-charged and able to lift small cars?"

"..." A long drag followed. "Yes."

"I don't think civilization would exist if everyone were like that."

"..." Alice remained quiet, huffing some more of the smoke, only stopping to look down at what remained of the cig. "Maybe." She spoke, taking a very long drag. "But she's learning words."

You paused, frowned. "You think..."

"Yes, I think that we're going to find more like her, but smarter." She replied, another long drag. A moment of silence followed, she finished the first cigarette without much further wait, dropping the butt and stomping on it. "But I just can't shake off the feeling that it's a bad idea to meet whoever lives in cities in this world."

"...why?" You couldn't avoid asking.

Alice shook her head and sighed deeply. "The only three... women... we've found in this strange new place aren't just inhuman in appearance, they're just so..." A deep sigh. "Forget it, I'm just being paranoid." Her gaze returned to the temporal camp.

"I don't think you're being paranoid." You replied softly. "Frankly speaking, no precaution feels to be too much. I'd gladly get my hands on a gun if anyone offered."

Alice let out a half-enthusiastic chuckle and turned to head to the backpacks. "I just hope I'm wrong." She muttered.

As you returned, the scenario from before you left had not shifted save for one detail. Monica wasn't there. "She sniffed something and began running that way." May spoke up from between her crossed arms, making a gesture with her head towards the spot Monica had been standing on no more than five minutes ago.

You looked at the empty hole and felt your guts do a backflip.

Alarms began to ring in your head. "Everyone? I think we should be prepared for the worst... just in case." At your words, all the others had to take a long second to look around. "Monica left, we're without our strongest member, and I don't want anyone taking risks. No one steps away from camp, everyone stays together."

It was enough of a situation that you all opted to grab your walking sticks and move to put May and Tessa in the centre of the group as you kept eyes looking into the forest's darkness. "What if she doesn't come back?" Kat asked.

"We'll rotate sleep and guard duty." You said. "And we keep moving come morning."

Hesitant nods were shared, and silence crept into the group as they each took to carefully keep an eye out.

The minutes bled by, and the tension was starting to mostly drain out, some talk was being had to coordinate who'd be on guard and at what hour.

Then you heard it, a shrill scream in the distance, followed by louder screaming, and then a cry that chilled you to the bone. Then, silence.

Tension shot up once more with that silence, no one could hear anything but the hands holding the sticks became tenser. Tessa squeaked from her position in such a quiet way you barely noticed it. But what you did hear was the snapping of twigs. Movement in the shadows, you clenched the stick.

But it slowly became clear who it was.

Monica stepped into the clearing, looking at the lot of you with what seemed curiosity and confusion, but her focus returning to what she was carrying. With a simple bored motion, she tossed the creature she'd been dragging by an arm into the clearing. That was when you saw what (...or perhaps it was better to say who?) she'd brought.

1db8u3gh0 A898f9ae4aecf3f541cead5d4a6aca431
 
It was a lizard-woman, looking barely conscious, her right leg bent in an odd angle. There were traces of fear in those panicked eyes. "Meownica." Monica called out cheerily as she then dropped to her knees straddling the smaller woman's belly and beginning to grind herself against it, one paw reaching up to her chest and squeezing it while her tail lashed happily, the other paw-hand making sure to keep the new female firmly pinned.

None of the people present could tear their eyes away from the unfolding scene, let alone believe it was happening or do something about it. Then, an image flashed unbidden through your mind, that of how Monica had so casually torn off an arm from a corpse and begun eating it. Now that you paid attention, you realized she hadn't been lugging around any pieces of corpses throughout today.

Grim realization dawned on you. This lizard girl, without a shadow of a doubt, was going to become her next meal once she'd finished having her fun.

"She's going to kill her." You declared coldly; your eyes turned towards the others. "Monica is going to..." You become silent, ignoring the now moaning feline, your eyes wide, your hands were shaking slightly. Some grim side of you could see the logic, bring prey, kill it in front of the 'weaker ones', show them how it's done...

"No..." May muttered in dismay.

Mr Gabriel's lips thin, Kat become pale, Tomas closed his eyes and clenched his fists. Alice looked at you with overwhelming concern. You feel like you have to ask, even if you know the answer. "Can we keep Monica fed?"

"We have the berries we didn't recognize and weren't sure were edible." Her voice is weak as she spoke.

You swallow, could that even sate her? Would she even accept it as an alternative? The moaning was growing louder and you realized that there wasn't going to be much time left. "Leave, all of you." You stated firmly, the look in your eyes making a slight motion towards May, of the list of people you'd rather not be present, she was at the top of that list. She'd gone through enough already.

Mr Gabriel and Alice caught the meaning behind your words and nodded firmly. You turned towards the loudly moaning thrusting Monica and the lizard, taking a long moment to calm your nerves enough to make your decision while the others hurriedly moved May away from the direct line of sight.

You grimaced, reaching for the bag, you bring out the plastic bag holding the handful of berries left, they'd certainly sate you if you had to eat them, but... you approached Monica. The woman was grinding hard, panting, moaning, and fondling herself thoroughly with one hand, the other holding the lizard-woman by the throat. When she noticed your approach, your eyes on her naked body? She went wild, her humping increasing in pace, her face flushes hard. "Rick! Rick!" She called out to you.

As erotic as the sight was, you can't bring yourself to appreciate it, your mind was focused on the girl beneath her. You didn't want her to die, it was just part of who you were. You'd become a teacher to help others, not to... Bitting back the vile, you brought out the largest grape in the bag, about the size of your fist, and offer it, hoping against hope that she'd take it. And that it would be enough for her to not kill the lizard-like-woman.

Monica's eyes become clear of the lust instantly, her ears perk, her nose twitches and she licked her lips. Slowly, she opened her mouth wide, panting as she stretched her tongue out. The wonderment at her reaction is ignored in favour of letting her take a bite. Purple juice exploded from the point of the bite, running down her chest and drenching her and her shirt completely. Closing her eyes, she moaned loudly, shuddering in place and remaining very still whilst her tongue swirled it in her mouth. She purred and swallowed, collapsing atop the lizard girl with a very happy smile. "Riii~iick." She spoke, licking her lips and reaching up with her paw-hands towards you. "Sex?"

You bite your lip slightly, hiding the complicated expression that would've emerged otherwise. Slowly you shake your head. "No Monica, no sex."

Pouting, the woman was about to say something else, but got startled when the lizard abruptly started trashing beneath her.

"Saaaaaaah!" The girl squirmed, struggling, thrashing with renewed energy.

It's now that you're closer that you notice something... off. Her torso had a multiple of scars, but they were purple, the stains of the grape's juice staining the whole of her breasts and stomach. Your eyes widen abruptly, very certain those scars had been still-bleeding cuts and scratches not ten minutes ago. Your mind remembered the purple scars on the mouse-girl...

"No." Monica stated firmly, her paw came down against the lizard's chest and pinned her to the ground with such power the weaker one gasped and went still, struggling to breathe, her hands trying to claw at Monica's paw, but clearly not managing to do anything.

You close your eyes in concentration, you might have averted the immediate danger but the matter of fact was that you weren't out of the woods yet. In either sense. How could you fix this? She had to learn, but... what? That she shouldn't eat others? You couldn't tell her that with an honest heart. You hated the idea of eating others with every bit of your being, but at the same time understood she didn't have many alternatives if there was no other food to be had.

No, for now... what you could hope to do was teach her not to kill this person. "Monica? Sex." You declared after a second, seeing her jump with glee, but raising your hands right after. "Wait."

She pouted. "Wait? Nooooo." She whined, probably because the times you'd taught her to wait it had been for well over an hour.

You glanced towards where the others were, too aware the kind of nerves they were under. "She's not going to die, but please don't come over." You declared, intent on fulfilling your word. Turning back towards the pouting Monica who was completely ignoring the pinned lizard girl, what you wanted was to convince Monica to consider her not-food.

And the feline only ever seemed to learn quickly when it came to sex.

Your brain was already spinning in circles, to be honest, everything just felt so surreal you weren't sure if you'd wake up any second now. "Sex her." You pointed at the lizard-girl as you began removing your shirt.

Monica glanced at the girl and shrugged, it didn't take her a second of hesitation to turn around to use her free hand to force the lizard's legs open and dove in, lapping at her sex with enthusiasm, one arm keeping the lizard firmly against the ground, the other holding a leg open, her green eyes glancing in your direction every handful of seconds to confirm you were watching. Her work was thorough, within minutes the lizard had stopped struggling and was wantonly moaning.

The struggling had quickly slowed to a complete stop.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." Taking a deep breath, you steeled yourself and approached. "Monica?" You called her, and when she raised her head in question you pulled her into a kiss as you placed yourself between the lizard's thighs. The reptilian woman's hips froze when she felt your presence there, Monica appeared quite clear on what she wanted and how, she lowered her hips to the other's face. She moaned into your mouth through the second kiss, apparently, the lizard's reaction definitely being one that Monica appeared to enjoy.

"Monica, new word." It was the same thing that, as a group, everyone had agreed to use right before teaching her a new word. It was a signal that you were trying to transmit something new to her.

The woman had been quick to learn the meaning to "new word", quicker still to pay attention, but right now that you were kissing, fondling, and groping her? Her eyes practically shone as she regarded you, eager to learn.

"Bite." You took a bite from the last candy-bar, chewing and swallowing it. "Bite." You repeated, this time nibbling at the remains of the large grape though leaving it untouched. "Bite." You then leaned forwards and bit on her neck, drawing a loud moan from her.

Pulling back, you looked at her, waiting for her confirmation as to what it was she'd understood from you. "Bite?" Her eyes gleamed as she leaned forwards, taking your ear in her fangs with delicate ease and teasing you with her breath. "Bite?" She then leaned down and gently bit your shoulder, only scraping the skin and licking it the next instant. "Bite?" She then grasped the lizard's wriggling tail with her hands.

"No!" You hurriedly interrupted her.

Monica looked at you with a raised brow, the look cracking under a moan and a deepening blush as she thrust against the lizard's face. "Rick?" She gasped, taking your mouth with hers. "Bite?" She then added, grabbing your tongue with her teeth, tugging it delicately and then letting go.

"Yes." You confirmed with a sigh, then offered the candy bar. "Bite?"

"Bite." She confirmed, taking all but the last corner in a single bite, chewing on it happily, coming back for a stronger kiss right after. "Rick!" She called your name, the hand that wasn't pinning the lizard reaching up to stroke your cheek, moving to pull your head against her chest. "Rick, Rick, Rick, Riii-hi-hi-hiiiiick!" She screamed and tensed as the scaly woman brought her to orgasm. Leaning forward she placed her head in the nape of your neck while recovering her breath, gently licking the area and breathing hard. "Rick." She hotly whispered against your skin.

The moment she recovered her breath, she lifted herself off of the lizard, stepping on her gut as she began to move to change positions. "Monica?" You called out, then pointed at the lizard. "No bite."

Your words caused her to blink slowly, as if incredulous. "No bite?" Another slow blink before she frowned, reached down for the lizard's long tail and pulled it up, glancing at it and then at you. "No bite?"

"No bite." A shake of your head.

The frown deepened, her eyes now turning to acknowledge the young girl and regarding her with the sort of look that you know would've put the fear of God in your body had it been aimed your way. Monica snorted loudly, a 'harumph' sound following as she dropped herself into a sitting position, her ass impacting against the reptilian woman's chest and causing the girl to groan, sputter, and cough for air. "No bite." She spoke with absolute contempt, eyeing you in a very expectant way as she spread her legs wide.

You sighed, until you noticed as she reached down to her pussy, spreading her lips lewdly, showing her eager heat. "Rick Bite." She declared and you had to balk at her for a moment. She was very clearly demanding compensation, wasn't she?

"Yes " You acknowledged her request after a moment, and her smile instantly grew thrice as big, her legs spreading further as she began leaning backwards slightly, eyes gleaming with enthusiasm. Your biggest concern was the strength of those thighs and your skull making a bad combination.

You took only a second to glance at the lizard-girl, and realized that you'd been "dry"-humping her cunny this whole time, your dick hard and now completely slathered with her juices. "Xis?" The tiny voice spoke in confusion and frustration as her hips humped against you even while she couldn't see anything from underneath Monica, her leg had wrapped around your leg. Poor thing must be very frustrated, you moved one hand up the scaly thighs towards her sex at the same time you leaned forwards towards Monica, who either didn't notice or didn't care a part of your attention was aimed at her prey.

The scent of her sex struck you as odd, not because it was bad, far from it, what surprised you was that it was the opposite. This had been the first time you'd gone down on her so before you hadn't really paid such close attention, but she had a heady sweet scent that tingled in the back of your throat, something close to... lilacs and sugar? The feline was impatient, not letting you tease her too much with your breath before a paw touched the back of your head. It didn't pull you, but it was as clear a sign that you were being damn lucky she wasn't drowning you right now with her dripping cunt.

Moving the last inch, you tasted of her sex and felt your body become hotter from the meaty taste. She was so wet, so tasty, so needy. Her whole body shuddered from the touch of your tongue, her hips humping against you, her paw pulling you slightly further in. She yowled loudly. "Rick! Bite! Bite!" She pleaded. Finding her clit, you did just that. You were caught slightly surprised, well aware how the spot ought to be supremely sensitive, a second too late you felt she might not enjoy that.

"AAAAH!" Monica shrieked, you feared your guess had been right, that you'd overdone it, but it quickly became clear it was exactly the opposite, her paw was shoving your face against her sex and she'd become incredibly tense, forgetting to breathe altogether for a very long second as her hips convulsed, a gush of fluids.

You felt amazed, you'd suspected it earlier but this was as good a confirmation as you could get that her body was surprisingly sturdier than a human's. Putting that thought aside, you waited a heartbeat for her to recover her breath, slowly starting to work a rhythm between your mouth, tongue, and a single hand, your lower half was focused on something else. Your right hand had traced a line up the lizard's thigh and was caressing her pussy, feeling her humping against you as you did.

Time itself stretched as you continued working them both, at least, until you felt something coil around your cock.

Shocked you'd have pulled back to see what was going on but Monica's paw kept you in place. Instead, you got to realise the tail that'd been wrapped around your leg had shifted positions, the intruder was dextrous, and it aimed your cock downwards right when the lizard thrust her hips upwards, her legs locking around your hips the moment after and making escape impossible. A heavy groan escaped your mouth which pushed Monica into another smaller orgasm, but your mind was in how impossibly tight the reptile girl's sex was, the hand that had been pleasuring her now instead of having to press against the ground to keep yourself steady.

Sex with one, oral with another, the sounds, the scents, the tastes, the heat. Everything was combining together into a frantic rhythm of slapping meat and wet noises. You couldn't help yourself and came, hard, freezing up as you did, your hips thrusting into the younger woman whose body was almost painful to push into. Monica realized something was going on as she came down from her own orgasm and releasing the hold she'd had on your head.

The feline looked down at you, giving you a raised eyebrow before lowering her sight to look at her prey, who apparently had reached orgasm without a peep and that now had gone limp like a noodle. The feline then turned to look at you with a further quirked eyebrow that you swear could only ever be translated as 'really?'.

Her right leg shifted, the sole of her feet pressing against your chest and forcing you away from the reptile, pushing you further and on to your back, completely ignoring your groan as your cock escaped the lizard's sex with a wet pop. "Rick." She stated simply, turning her body so her head was now between your thighs. There was something about her tone that definitely sounded dangerous. "Rick." She repeated, sniffing your cock before greedily sucking at it. Still sensitive from the orgasm, you choked.

"Monica!" You try to say it as a warning, but it only seemed to push her to suck harder. A stream of curses leaves you as her lips and tongue haven't just managed to force you into a second orgasm but were attacking your sensitive spots even as you struggled to stop her but not managing it. Your half scream ended with a cough and a groan, from the corner of your eye you spot a heavily blushing Kat peeking at you from behind a tree and quickly hiding the instant she confirmed you weren't being murdered.

Yes, it was precisely those kinds of noises that the feline was getting out of you.

And she got you twice more, patiently waiting for you to recover, her grip on your hips an iron vice as she completely ignored your complaints so as to expertly bring you back to hardness and then have you explode in her insatiable mouth. All you could do was just slump back against the tree feeling like you'd been sucked dry, watching through heaving breaths how Monica looked up at you. "Rick." She declared, then, taking your hand, placed it against her breast. And waited.

"Monica?" You replied wondering what this was about.

She nodded with a satisfied smirk. her lips moving in against yours instantly, drinking you in and enjoying your taste for several long minutes. Carefully you glanced the lizard girl, she was out like a light, her tail still wrapped around your right leg, the rest of her just sprawled on the forest floor and unconscious, sleeping soundly.

"Rick." Monica kissed you one last time before standing up and languidly stretching herself in your direction, heavy sweaty fleshy orbs with her hard nipples displayed at you proudly. Her paws caressed the shirt she wore, nodding. Slowly, she walked towards the lizard and poked the reptile's thigh. "No bite." She called out glancing at you. With a loud snort, she then moved over towards where you figured the rest were, and after a yelp, you see she'd snatched Alice. "Alice sex."

You can't quite see what happens next, only hearing some complaint before your sight begins to darken at the edges. You're just too exhausted, your eyes closing.

"Take your clothes off quickly if you don't want her to tear them out!" Kat's tone is fearful and urgent, not a hint of a joke in them.

You blearily groaned, trying to stand up but finding your arms failing you. Things were becoming blurred. Whether Monica went for someone else after Alice or not you couldn't tell, the emotions from having managed to save the lizard girl's life... even if temporarily... had come down crashing on you like an avalanche. You blacked out.

 


Worth noting, the setting isn't quite how you think it to be... well, you'll find out soon enough ;)

Hope you're enjoying this story so far!

37