[Arc I] Chapter 27 – ? Fish NTR channel (ugly bastard fish, cheating, FILF) ?♋︎???‍♂️
1.3k 19 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

Blobloblob! Haha! His Finsome body glowed. He, alone, defeated a denizen of the deep, while Blopliob just cowered in the corner too afraid to do anything. No, not only that, he saved his life! Indeed, now that he remembers, that’s exactly what happened! Back from the undignified guard duty on the dirt-ridden Pyr, an unexpected hero! 

 

His old mana instructor, apologetic for calling him a dunce, now called him the greatest pupil he ever had. His fellow pupils, now ashamed of ever claiming he only got to be a knight because of his lineage, now can be heard saying they always knew he would grow to do great things. Finally, blessed by the bright faces of the moon itself, all of its hundred eyes, looking with hearts at him. How glad he was to be alive! All in awe of his might, deservedly recognised!

 

Even the beautiful Rybliana. She came to him “Oh how much of a fool I was, to reject you before, and bond with Blopliob instead! Please, let me leave him and be yours!

 

Start of depictions of sexual acts performed by fish (tags: NTR, cheating, housewife, ugly bastarfish, FishILF).

 

“No” - his glory wouldn’t allow him to settle. She didn’t want him then, why would he take care of her fry now? Even the princess sends him lustful glances now! And didn’t she already spend one mating season with Guerop? Never!

“Unless...”

“Anything, pezamore!”

“We shall trick him.. We shall trick him into taking care of our children”

“No! I couldn’t.. He was always kind to me!!”

“Foolish fish! Don’t you want your children to be as strong as possible? You really want to make children… with him!” - as he said he pointed at the squire (demoted, due to his horrid performance, only saved by Guerops mercy), all scrawny, and unkept, looking even hungrier and thinner than usual, his scales dry and eyes milky.

“... yes.. NO!”

“You say no, but your tail says YES!”

“But what about my duties?”

“What about our duty to the sea! To make as powerful descendants as possible! What you are doing is a service to our kind!”

“Ah” - she said, weakly spanking him on the face with her thick, thick caudal fin… unable to stop her heat from starting, at the scent of a TRUE fish.

“You shall lay your eggs, and I shall cover them with my seed.”

“... yes… YEEES”

“And that fool shall do his part, by raising them. What else can he do? A coward! Yes, that’s his way of doing duty!”

“... yes” - Blopliob murmured impotently, knowing he deserves nothing more than, when a specimen as great as Guerorp is there. Would he have grown as big if he ate five dozen eggs every day like him?

And so, he could feel it, his powerful emission, immediately making the roe look stronger.

End of fish smut (fishmut?) 

Too Lewd Didn't Read: pervert fish is sea jelly of other fish

 

“SssssssSss”

… Ssss? What is this sound… doesn’t matter! The new warriors of Green-roots-sea are about to hatch! Finally a father! They shall be stronger and better than previous generations! And he will make sure to pamper them, be a better parent then his was.. 

 

“You cheating bastard! How could you!”

But then, she came. Yes, the only person that believed in him through the years. His childhood friend, Fishtasha. She wasn’t the prettiest. She had scars from an attack by Ice jellies, that made many to make fun of her… but she believed in him. After all it was him that saved her, but a child that wanted to do justice! What did I do?! The sadness in her eyes hurt more than the bites she performed in rage! The memory of years they spent together, waiting for the elders of her respectable clan to accept him! The food, and company, during all those nights he trained restlessly to finally achieve something! How can he ever be forgiven?!

 

SsssSssssSsssSssssss

This sound again… Wait what is happening? This is… this is dirt! And surface-corals… (I believe they are called trees). I see, I see, it’s time for our invasion of Pyr! Finally! I shall lead the charge, as repentance! For glory! I’m going to be the first moon-fish to walk the land, since before the Sun-fall!

Speaking of… it’s so bright here… How can those dirt-barbarians survive and even enjoy this.. Blue sky!

This blue, similar to that of oceans.. Yet far more terrifying. Guerorp would never admit it to anyone but he does fear it… yes, the memory of humiliation in front of so many other newly evolved warriors… the honor of becoming a moontrooper, sent on important missions to other celestial bodies, marred by failure...

He once again sits with other cadets, on the edge of the shelf, Pyr reflected on the waters surface, preparing to learn the sacred art of moonbeam swimming.

“Where are we?” - asks a familiar snake. Wait…. Snake? In the Selun seas?

“I’m not a ssssnake, I’m an eel!”

“A jesteeel? Why would a clown be here, when we are sharing one of the secret arts?”

“To help you relax in this stressful moment! We don’t want bad to happen due to you being too stressed, do we?”

 

… something feels wrong. Something about this eel is… where did I see him before?

Some real world species of catfish do indeed appear to be monogamous, so this kind of makes sense? Also important- catfish males are often the ones that take care of the eggs, and small fish (small fish is synonymous to fry - “you are a small fry” = “you are a small fish” has nothing to do with french fries?!).


Also, why the hell is there a MERMAN emoji? WHAT? What about Lamias huh?! It’s unfair fetish discrimination!


I blame the bad sleep schedule for this chapter. No one saw anything okay? (“I regret nothing!”)

37