Chapter 12.2: Planes going down
343 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erika and Medusa watched the fighting between the locals and the mixed local and Enlistee undead with alive Enlistees'.

One watched with clear glee and satisfaction as the spell she had used worked beyond expectations, she hadn't thought it would affect the locals of this word as the spell effects different races in many ways... but here it almost worked the same as if they were human. After all it was just a simple "Raise Undead" but on a larger scale.

Medusa on the other hand was openly shocked, she turned and asked, "What wass that?" Her shock overtaking etiquette.

"That Medusa is why I'm the best spell caster, with two simple spells I've shifted the course of a battle." She replied with confidence, "Now, regain your composure and be ready the planes are starting to landing."

Clearing her throat Medusa asked a question, "Asssisstant Erika, just say when." As she lowered her stance and the muscles within her legs coiled like a spring ready to launch herself, "But if I may ask what if they don't land?"

"They will, they've landed enough times while under fire that they seemed to have grown cocky at the prospect to land more." Erika happily answered as her mana started being pulled into her hands with each fingertip glowing a mix of white fire, more of that black undead flame and small streaks of lighting jumped from finger to finger.

The first floor Guardian watched and waited as they saw the first plane landed and unloaded maybe two dozen more Home Guard who joined into the already boiling battle, with several being killed before even knowing who was the target.

Then the second landed this one having Templars. "Mark!" Erika called and with that Medusa shot forward, as her body crashed through the relatively weak windshields of the cockpit her jaw tearing a chuck out of the co-pilot and her hand firmly grasped around the pilots throat, with with one simple flex his windpipe had been crushed still with his neck in her grasp she slammed it into the controls.

With a formed fist she punched the controls and tore out the plane's yokes, with a sadistic smile she climbed back out the hole she had created and coiling her legs again she shot towards the plane just parked behind the lead plane. Once she reached to what she wanted she shot forward though this time both pilots had ducked allowing Medusa to fly through the windshield and crash through the cockpit door.

A slight pause followed as the two Templars still in the plane didn't know what just crashed pass them, though the door being ripped in half by a frustrated Medusa told them enough to activate their gauntlets, instead of the fight her legs shot her towards the door and with a hand she grabbed hold of the frame getting her onto the roof of the plane, her legs reading to lunge.

Several Home Guard opened fire on her, but found that her skin almost seemed to be bruised by the fire more then hurt her. But the pleasure from her wounds gave a strong rush of adrenaline, instead of lunging at any foe and her hands to one side the vertical stabilizer was almost shorn off.

Before she could prep herself to attack the next plane that had even yet to land, a low glow of blue surrounded her and part of the tail she was standing on. The groaning of the fuselage and the snap of the tail sections. Within the next moment she was sent flying with the broken off tail section of the plane crushing her, she died slowing...

Though to Medusa she died in bliss as her body was constantly racked with pleasure.

.

Seeing who had done that Erika fired several bolts of lighting from her fingertips roasting those in-between her and the target, even the Templar's shields short-circuited leaving these well-trained and experienced warriors to die perthitic deaths as Erika didn't even finish the job allowing those she struck to slowly die, as the lighting interrupted the electrical signals of the body with organs shutting down and restarting in a near-endless cycle of agony.

Only sharing a brief look towards the planes she sent two, far stronger bolts of lighting that impacted the engines of the two planes, causing both to explode. Looking forward she saw the mage that killed Medusa, based of his golden silk robes and the heavily chipped breastplate this one was going to be no push over.

Not wanting to even hear this persons voice Erika covered her hand in the black flame and the other the lighting dissipated and the white flame covered it entirely as a test she shot the white flame at the foe. While also flicking several into the sky towards the incoming planes.

Her opponent formed stomped the ground and formed a barrier blocking the spell sent at him with ease and tossed several balls of blue which collided with the one she sent at the planes. His barrier broke as something far stronger hit it with some of the flame licking the him, the ground erupted from beneath him and formed a wall protecting him, though one side of the wall glowed a bright white as it melted.

Sensing this Erika's opponent struck the wall shattering as the molten pieces were launched at her, but with a simple wave of her while flamed hand a burst of flame consumed the incoming debris disengaging instantly. Though she was not ideal and advanced on him, touching the ground with the black hand as it turned dead, the grass wilting.

Forming another barrier his hands glowed brightly and his robes blow even without any wind as he sent it forward. Erika leaned back and allowed herself to fall onto the soil she had touched as it gave way underneath her weight and the barrier flew past and exploding as it crashed into one of the already destroyed planes.

Having not completely lost her momentum she rolled and got back to her feet, her enemies allies tried to stop her, but were either turned into ash by white fire or once she had touched them they had simply decayed into nothing. Sending several more spells towards the incoming planes that only now had realized that they needed to leave, though those that had already suffered damage were forced to land.

This time her foe couldn't stop them all, as another plane was struck in the center of it's fuselage splitting it in two and the cockpit exploded outwardly as the flames rushed through, taking this chance both of her hands changed color as she swapped magic, instead of the fire and death magic, her hands began to be covered in frost.

With a clap and with sweat drops forming on Erika's face, sending a wave of  sub-zero. Her enemy formed a bubble like barrier around himself, but the Home Guard and Templar behind him froze instantly, though the undead that had been attacking them seem to have been unaffected by the white wave.

Moving forward again, she was disappointed by the frozen ball that shattered showing the golden robed foe, though the heaving panting told her, he was reaching his limit while she was roughly nearing but was still in the fight. With another clap, a smaller wave hit the golden robed man. He just managed to make earth wall that blocked it.

"Come on!!!" Erika shouted in both anger and exasperation, "Die for Mistress!" Instead of another wave she put her hand on the ground and with a upper cut, a wave of ice with spikes shot through his cover and entered the foe. The earth wall grumbles showing the local his robes torn and his breastplate had several icicles pieced with blue blood slowly going down.

Before she could finish him a shout distracted her, "Instructor! Right!" Turning Erika's eyes wide as the barrel of a sidearm entered her vision at point blank range, she blinked like an owl.

BANG!

The last thing Erika saw was Polos's burning eyes.

11