Chapter 11
166 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Changling returned to his palace with a smirk on his face. Rucheng shook her head. “It looks like it went well.”

He nodded his head but turned towards his palace. “Why is he screaming?”

“He thinks that if he screams loud enough, someone will hear him,” she answered.

Changling nodded his head and walked over to his chamber. When the doors opened, Youxian went silent. He stared at Changling for a moment, then asked, “Why am I tied up?”

“Because I went out, and I did not want you harassing my sister,” he said.

“I wouldn’t harass her,” he said. 

Changling chuckled as he walked over to the bed and untied him as he said, “You wouldn’t get the chance because she is far cruller than I am.”

Youxian went silent as he rubbed his wrists. He recalled how she was when it was breakfast. She shoved her fingers into his mouth so that he could open it, and when he bit her, she pinched his inner thighs. When he kicked her, she hit his feet underneath with a cane.

“When are you letting me go?” He asked.

Changling sighed. “I thought you enjoyed our time together last night. Why do you want to leave so soon?”

“Who said I enjoyed it?” Youxian asked, embarrassed. He was turning a shade of pink, unable of deceiving Changling.

Changling leaned over him, saying, “I know you did. I even put you to sleep and had you washed. Did you really think that you could lie? I know what I am capable of.”

Changling let him be. He had things to do in his office.

Youxian walked around the palace looking for a way to escape, but whenever he turned a corner, Rucheng would be there and looking at him suspiciously.

He returned to Changling’s room because if he went and sat with him in the office, he’d be reminded of how he enjoyed last night even though he shouldn’t have, but who wouldn’t have enjoyed it?

True to Changling’s words, he knew what he was doing when he only knew how to shove his fingers inside his entrance.

But as Changling returned to the chamber that night? He couldn’t resist himself and repeated the actions of the previous night, sending Youxian over the moon yet again.

*

During the night, Youxian stirred awake. He felt the heavy arms pressing on him. Pushing it off, he sat up, feeling light-headed. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he let out a breath of foul air. 

Staring into the darkness, dazed, his body started trembling, remembering what had transpired last night again. His eyes widened as they tore up. He quickly got up out of bed quietly and padded out of the chamber.

He made his way to the washing line outside and pulled on the damp robe he saw earlier on, on his body, and ran to the front door. Pulling on it, it didn’t open.

Cursing, he turned around and ran to the nearest tree that was close to the wall. The crown prince’s palace was nearest to Changling’s so if he can make it there he could get away from this perverted Prince.

Youxian climbed the tree and struggled as he climbed the wall, but jumped off successfully. He landed on his butt and winced from the pain—Changling was rougher than the night before.

He crawled up and rubbed his aching bum. Youxian walked off, wincing as he stepped on stones. He came up to the crown prince’s palace and walked up to the guards stationed there.

The guards held up their swords. “Halt. Who goes there?”

Clearing his throat, “It’s me, Hwan Youxian. I’ve just come from Prince Changling’s palace. Please inform the Crown Prince that I’m here.”

“It’s late, go back!” One of the guards scoffed. They didn’t care about his status, especially when they were guarding the crown prince.

“The Crown Prince will be displeased if he finds out that you’ve dismissed me. Let me in!” He yelled at him.

A servant who was walking about in the yard heard the commotion outside. He opened the doors and when he saw it was Youxian, noting that he was a mess, he spoke out, “Shut up. Wang Seja is sleeping, Commander Hwan, please come in, you can sleep in the spare room,” he said.

Youxian huffed, walking past the guard. Stepping in, he sighed heavily and his body trembled again. The servant walked him to the spare room, but before they went in, another servant came to them.

Meanwhile, as Youxian left, Changling opened his eyes. When he jumped over the wall, Rucheng came to his chamber. Closing the door, she stood outside it. “Your Consort has run away.”

“Go to sleep. When morning breaks, search for him and report back to me. Make sure you brew his medicines too,” with the order she went to the kitchen to prepare the two herbal medicines.

One to clear his stomach and channels and the second to keep him at bay.

Thinking for a moment, she brewed a third medicine pot for her brother, a sexual tonic.

 She wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall when he punishes him later too.

0