Chapter 15
120 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Youxian stirred awake twenty minutes later.

His eyes opened, and his body felt cold. His throat was parched. Opening his mouth, he tried to call for someone, but the sound was muffled.

He tried moving his arms, but they were stuck. Raising his head confused, he saw his hands were tied up together over his head.

Youxian tried pulling his hands back, but they wouldn’t budge. He panicked. His head lulled from left to right, but he could figure out where he was.

“I see you’re finally awake Ah-Xian,” Changling’s cold voice sounded from behind him.

Youxian’s body stiffened after Changling’s voice drifted into his ears.

Changling got off the bed with the cane in hand and walked over to him elegantly.

From behind, Youxian’s flat bottom looked mouth-watering to him. Changling was sure that if he spread them slightly with his thumb, he’d come face to face with his entrance that engulfed his finger’s tightly last night.

Reaching his hand out, he grabbed Youxian’s left cheek, pinching it up and watched as it bounced back into place as Youxian’s shocked muffled voice, echo into the background and made Changling’s eyes widened in enjoyment at the new discovery.

Youxian, although his buttocks looked flat, they were actually plump and had much elasticity to them.

Unable to help himself, he dropped to one knee and sucked in a mouth full of Youxian’s left cheek. His tongue traced over it inside his mouth while he kneads the other cheek with his right hand.

Youxian was a muffled yelling mess above Changling with his eyes slowly rolling back into his head and his cheeks flushed.

He tried moving but couldn’t. Kicking his legs was also out of the question, since he was mindful not to hurt the prince behind him.

The suction power of Changling’s mouth was so… so… so electrifying that it sent currents towards his shaft erecting it. Youxian didn’t want his body answering to Changling again and tried his best to think of unappetizing images.

‘Breast! Think of a woman’s breast! Think of vaginas, fuck, I hate them…’ as he tried his best to calm himself. Changling’s free hand rubbed up his spine, sending shivers throughout his body.

His touch reminded him of what had transpired the previous night. Remembering Changling’s delicate, stimulating ministrations, his eyes dilated and filled with desire.

The cane in Changling’s hand dropped against the silk, eliciting no sound from it. His hands slid up Youxian’s sides and around to his stomach.

His hands adventured Youxian’s body looking for something while it gave Youxian and him a pleasurable sensation.

His hands reached the pink nubs that were dying to be played with on Youxian’s chest. Changling effortlessly pinched them gently, poked them and twisted them, sending Youxian’s body into a trembling mess.

He whimpered and moaned as his body pressed against Changling’s, wanting more than just what he was getting.

Changling’s mouth left the now swollen cheek that was redder than the other and kissed up Youxian’s spine, gently and teasingly, with his tongue drawing circles on his back.

He left trails of saliva and pink markings as he made his way up, while his right hand slid back down Youxian’s stomach, reaching for his black pubic curls.

Youxian, who was solely focused on the lips, leaving kisses on his back, and yelped when his curls were pulled at. His legs trembled in pleasure while he moaned.

Changling smirked as he planted kisses on the back of Youxian’s neck. He kissed towards the right, resting his chin on his shoulder and kissed the side of his bobbing Adam’s apple.

He was happy that Youxian was enjoying himself and letting him do as he pleased, seeing that he willingly moved his head to the left for Changling to kiss on the right side of his neck.

Kissing his ear, Changling asked lowly, “Ah-Xian, can you feel how hard you have me? I’m already leaking.”

Pushing his leaking manhood against Youxian’s back and poking him with it made the younger boy’s eyes shoot open.

He looked into Changling’s darkened, lust-filled eyes that were looking down at him and whimpered. His own member was leaking already, just from being touched.

He didn’t want to acknowledge that this lecherous prince made him like this, on the verge of exploding.

Changling’s gaze lowered to Youxian’s weeping member, “All I did was touch and kiss you and you react like this. You’re a mess, Ah-Xian,” he teased.

‘I know,’ Youxian answered him silently. He always wanted to be pleased by a man, and did not expect it to be one of the princes of this kingdom, but then again, Changling wasn’t really a prince.

Was it his luck or was he in trouble?

Changling moved out of view, positioning himself behind Youxian. He held onto Youxian with his right hand at the waist and his manhood with his left and slid his leaking mushroom head between Youxian’s cheeks teasingly.

Doing this made Youxian’s body stiffen in fear while igniting his savage instincts. Changling hissed as he passed his tip against Youxian’s entrance, struggling to move it away.

Both of them were breathing heavily from excitement, Changling more than Youxian because it was his first time.

Gripping firmly on Youxian’s waist with both his hands, he slid his manhood away from the entrance and between his legs. Resting his chin on Youxian’s right shoulder, he ordered in a strained voice, “Close your legs together tightly.”

Youxian shook his head. He didn’t want to continue this, especially after he felt how big the prince’s manhood was against his entrance.

Changling let out a low growl and snaked his left hand around his neck and squeezed. “Now!” he ordered.

Youxian whimpered and did as told, squeezing his legs together, crossing his right leg over his left.

Changling’s grip loosened slightly. Holding Youxian’s waist down with his right hand, he started pumping himself between his thighs.

Youxian tightly shut his eyes as he heard Changling panting beside his ear.

His thrusts became faster and hard as he snaked his right hand to Youxian’s weeping member and started pumping him in time with his own pace. Youxian’s eyes shot open when he felt the hand squeeze him tightly and pump him faster.

His mind blanked as pleasure and pain mixed around them along with his moans and Changling’s grunts. He came, shooting out cum across the room, but Changling didn’t stop. Instead, his grip around his neck tightened, leaving Youxian to open his mouth and gasp for oxygen, but couldn’t because of the silk wrapped around his mouth.

Changling paid attention to every detail of Youxian and saw his face turning red while it was strained. He loosened his grip and removed the silk from his mouth.

His hand slid back around Youxian’s neck and squeezed.

Youxian’s ‘Ah’s’ sounded throughout the room stimulating Changling’s vigour but it wasn’t enough. He was nearing his climax, but wanted something more. Changling watched as Youxian’s face lit up in ecstasy and came again with a loud scream which made Changling’s eyes darken.

He pumped the last of Youxian’s orgasm out and let him go. Stepping back, he walked over to the beam and undid the silk.

0