Chapter 16
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Youxian dropped to the ground on his side as he panted heavily. His body was slumped with fatigue, but Changling wasn’t done with him.

He stalked over, reached down and gripped Youxian by the hair. Youxian’s hands flew up, clawing at Changling’s hand weakly.

Sitting him up on his knees, Changling ordered, “Open your mouth!”

Youxian had no fight in him and his head wasn’t listening to him. Changling narrowed his eyes at Youxian, who was shaking his head.

Grabbing his jaw, he forced his mouth open and stuck his manhood inside Youxian’s mouth.

His eyes instantly started tearing up. Youxian’s started choking on Changling a huge organ. He moaned against it trying to talk but in return; it was pulled out then shoved back inside his mouth, hitting the back of his throat moving down deeper.

Youxian gagged, feeling the food in his stomach come up, but it was forced down by the enormous organ blocking its way. Youxian’s grabbed Changling’s sides, scratching him as he tried telling him what was happening inside his body, but Changling wasn’t listening.

He kept thrusting faster down his throat and came inside his mouth with a heavy grunt of pleasure. Youxian’s eyes widened and before he could register what was happening, his body couldn’t hold back anymore.

He pushed Changling away who was in the mid of his climax, who stumbled back with wide eyes. Changling watched as Youxian threw up his undigested food on the floor. Changling immediately started panicking. He rushed to his side, forgetting his pending seeds that were leaking out by itself.

He bent down and held Youxian’s hair back with one hand and helped Youxian up with his other hand.

He kept spewing the vomit all over the floor while his body was weak. He was terrified in the beginning because Changling had a terrible temper and was afraid that the prince would hit him, but he was holding him up, holding his hair back and whispering words of comfort to him - confusing him.

After all the contents of his stomach emptied out, his body fell limp forward, but luckily Changling was by his side and he fell into his arms instead.

Changling picked him up and walked out of the chamber with him. Arriving at the side of his palace where the women were teaching Mei Yuan to make tea in the pavilion, he stepped through the doors.

Mei Yuan cried in fear when she saw Youxian’s limp body in Changling’s arms, making her shake in fear, not to mention that Changling was naked.

Rucheng got up, “What do you need?” she asked, making her way over to them.

Changling looked at her in panic, “Quickly get a bath ready, he’s not doing too well,” he said to her.

She could smell the revolting stench coming from Youxian. She looked at her brother and saw the sweat beads on his forehead. Walking past him, she nodded her head.

Changling walked towards the pavilion and sat down. Looking at the two, he said, “You two go clean the room and I want it spotless, you hear me?”

Yuhua nodded her head and got up, but Mei Yuan was red in her face from seeing the two naked and hiding her face.

Changling raised a brow at her, making Yuhua glare down. She grabbed Mei Yuan, who yelped as she got to her feet. She was dragged off while Changling seated a dazed Youxian on the cold bench. He hissed and sat up.

Changling grabbed the cups of tea that were sitting around and poured some down Youxian’s throat. He spat it out and glared at Changling, who had worry written all over his face.

“What?” Changling asked.

Youxian’s glare softened slightly after seeing him worried for his sake. “Don’t feed me shit!” he said.

Changling looked down at the cup in his hand. Taking a sip, he spat it out in disgust.

Youxian chuckled, amused, but stopped when he saw Changling look at him with a smile.

“This is probably the princesses attempt at making tea,” Changling said as he placed the cup down.

“She’s got a lot to learn,” Youxian commented.

“Mn,” Changling hummed. He hugged Youxian to him so that he could lean against him for support. He looked at Youxian and asked, “Did you enjoy yourself?”

Youxian glared at him as he blushed, “You lecherous prince! You better stay away from me.”

Changling scoffed, “No ways, I plan on fucking you.”

Youxian’s eyes widened at this revelation. “W-what?”

Changling looked at the blushing young man before him, “Do I need to repeat myself? What we did there in your chamber is only the beginning.”

Youxian tried getting up but was pulled back into his arms and whispered into his ear. “But you have much learning to do. You need to learn how to take my cock deep into your mouth without throwing your food up.”

Youxian’s body shuddered in fear with a slight hint of excitement, “N-no no, y-you can’t!” he protested.

“Ah-Xian, you are already mine, so stop with your childishness and accept it,” Changling said.

“No! Who gave your highness the right?” Youxian asked with tears forming in his eyes.

Changling hugged Youxian gently to himself. Pecking his neck, he answered, “I told you before, it’s all your fault.”

“How is it my fault?” he asked with a trembling body as Changling ran his right hand up and down his right thigh as he held him down.

Rucheng interrupted them, “Ah-Ling, the bath is ready.”

Changling scooped Youxian up into his arms bridal style, embarrassing the younger boy who yelped. Changling made his way to the bathing chamber with Youxian in his arms.

Rucheng went to get robes for them and brewed a pot of tea. She went to check on Mei Yuan and Yuhua, finding Mei Yuan throwing up on the side of the palace.

Shaking her head, she went to check the damage and scrunched her nose when she saw the mess on the floor.

“Ah-Hua, make her clean this up. You can’t have all the fun. Open the back windows for the smell to get out and burn spicy incense for the smell, too. It doesn’t look like the bedsheets were used but change them anyway along with the draping. Consort Hwan room needs to be cleared out properly,” she said as she hauled the silk down from the beam.

Meanwhile, Changling watched Youxian brush out his mouth and clean it, then pulled him into the bath with him. He sat down and forcefully placed Youxian between his legs. He forced Youxian to lean against him while he ran his saturated hands down on Youxian’s smooth skin.

Youxian tried his best to compose himself, but just the prince’s touch alone left his skin scorching in its wake. Blinking his eyes, he continued the conversation from before. “Your Highness didn’t answer me,” he said.

Changling pecked his neck gently. “It’s your fault because your lips are plump. It’s your fault your nose is perfect. It’s your fault your eyes stare at me with hatred. It’s your fault your hair is like silk. It’s your fault your face is attractive. It’s your fault your body is perfect. Ah-Xian, it’s your fault that you have my cock stirring. It’s your fault for being perfect and it’s your fault that I want you — all of you.”

“N-no,” he shook his head in denial.

“Yes!” Changling countered as he raised Youxian’s right leg and pressed his slick fingers into the disobedient tiny passage that denied him.

He forced his slim finger in, making Youxian arch his back from the pain and hiss. He released a shuddered breath and eased back down against Changling’s chest the more he got used to the finger inside him.

Both his feet tipped in the bath, standing on his toes as he welcomed the finger. His breathing picked up as his eyes closed and let out low moans.

“Ah-Xian?” Changling called him.

“Uhmn?” He moaned out.

His attention was focussed on the digit inside his passage.

“Don’t forget to please me,” Changling said, sucking on his earlobe and nibbling on it.

Willingly, Youxian’s hand snaked to his back and grabbed Changling’s manhood. He started pumping it awkwardly, but Changling swiftly raised Youxian up over it.

Youxian’s eyes opened and saw the erect member between his legs and grabbed it with his left hand going back to his ministrations. Changling moaned and complimented his good work and entered another digit into the tight passage.

0