Chapter 17
121 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Youxian raised his soaking hand up and turned his head to look up at Changling. He grabbed the back of Changling’s hair, pulling it down and latched his lips onto Changling’s.

Changling’s eyes widened in surprise. He was hesitant to kiss Youxian back because he threw up before but eased into the kiss when he tasted it was clean of the nauseating smell and taste.

Their tongues danced, leading into a passionate kiss. Youxian began rocking his hips against Changling’s fingers that were stretching him out and venturing deeper.

Changling’s hooded gaze took in all Youxian’s desired movements and eagerness to be satisfied.

Changling grunted as Youxian bite his tongue. He pulled back with a frown and looked at the young man. Youxian looked up at him with desire and knitted brows while his mouth hung open.

“Why did you do that?” Changling asked.

Youxian stopped moving his hips and started pumping Changling faster with a harder grip. Changling’s arm around his waist held onto him tighter as he came shooting up into the air and his head dropped back.

Youxian rubbed his thumb over the slit on Changling’s tip that sent shivers through his body. He looked back at Changling, who he despised for coming to the imperial palace and threatening his position, not to mention holding captive. He looked so vulnerable right now and so captivatingly delicious.

Pumping the last of Changling’s seed out, he brought his hand covered in it to his mouth and licked his fingers.

Youxian moaned as he devoured Changling’s seed. He couldn’t taste their deliciousness before because of the vomit and it wasn’t forced down his throat, but now he could taste it since he willing made Changling cum and brought his soiled fingers to his lips for a taste.

He started circling his hips as he sucked on his fingers.

Changling behind him, eyes darkened seeing Youxian behave like this. He pulled him back down to look at him better and started fucking Youxian with his fingers. A third finger entering making him gasp in surprise.

Changling stretched him out, enjoying the moans and the view. Youxian’s legs widened, welcoming him in and just as the cum on his fingers was all gone, he yelped in surprise.

Changling paused his ministrations. He rubbed his middle finger against the bump he just passed, earning a pleasurable whimper from Youxian.

Smirking, he teased the soft skin a few more times as the moaning mess named Youxian protested for him to stop.

Changling forced his tongue into Youxian’s mouth and ravaged it.

Youxian’s stomach bulged and burned, then his back arched as he shot his load through the air. The lecherous prince pulled his fingers out and pumped the shooting organ.

Pulling away from their kiss, he sat Youxian up, who was limp yet again against his chest.

Changling leaned his arms against the edge of the bath, happy with his new discovery. Youxian enjoyed being fingered and was quite the slut when he wanted to be, but, as he was looking at his fingers that were inside his passage, the shit under his fingers needed to be attended to.

Rucheng walked in just in time and set the robes on the table as Yuhua followed her, placing down the tray of tea.

Rucheng walked up to the bath and looked at the two of them. Changling lifted him up so he could be washed by her.

He pulled his hands under the water and cleaned his nails. Yuhua came over to help him wash, then helped him out and wiped down his back.

She pulled a blue robe over his arms and handed him a cup of tea. Changling looked at Youxian, whose face was flushed and staring at him.

He quickly averted his gaze, feeling embarrassed, but he just couldn’t help himself. He was looking at Changling’s body and admiring it. Youxian always wanted someone and imagined doing lewd things with that person - here this prince was doing it, but it didn’t feel right. He felt that something was off, but the intimacy was good.

Changling pleased him so many times already and he only pleased Changling once. What’s worse was the fact that he was being attended by his fifteen-year-old sister while the fourteen-year-old was attending to him and he wished he was the one running his hands over this madman’s body.

Changling left them while taking two cups of tea with him. Yuhua stayed behind and helped with Youxian. He looked at the two beautiful sisters and asked, “Where did the prince go?”

“Ah-Ling is probably outside by the pavilion. I prepared food for the two of you,” Rucheng answered.

He looked at the younger sister asked, “Why are the two of you serving prince when you’re his sisters?”

“Because we choose to,” Yuhua answered with a smile.

‘These sisters are as weird as their brother,’ he thought.

Getting out of the bath with Rucheng’s help, he let them dry him and winced when Yuhua wiped at his front. He came over three times today, and it hurt touching it.

She said sorry with a giggle, then walked off as Rucheng brought the red robe for him to wear.

His eyes widened when he laid his eyes on it and asked, horrified, “Why can I see through it?”

Rucheng said in differently, “It’s either you wear this or nothing you choose.”

Youxian fought against his urge to curse. He turned around and held his arms out. She slid the robe on and handed him the slippers. He fastened a silk belt around his waist to hold it close and accepted the tea from Yuhua, who secretly poured in some of the laxative while he was busy with Rucheng.

Youxian accepted it and frowned because it tasted different from before but left it since Changling also drank from it.

He went out to the pavilion the way he remembered and found Changling sitting there with the blue robe basically hanging off his shoulders and buck naked.

He blushed and folded his arms as he walked over, since he was basically naked, too.

Changling turned his attention to Youxian when he heard him walk over and smiled as his eyes surveyed Youxian’s body. He nodded his head in approval at his sister’s choice of clothing.

Youxian sat down before Changling with flushed cheeks. He mustered up the courage to look at him, making sure he only looked into his eyes and nowhere else.

“Why is Your Highness out here naked? What if someone sees you?” Youxian asked with concerned.

Changling chuckled, “Don’t you want anyone else besides yourself seeing me naked, Ah-Xian?”

Youxian shuddered as his name intimately rolled off Changling’s tongue. Swallowing hard, he said, “I-I asked Your Highness not to call me that.”

“Why?” Changling asked, sitting forward.

Youxian shifted in his seat. “I don’t like it!”

“Don’t lie to yourself, Ah-Xian. Every time I call you this, you blush, so you like it,” he teased.

Youxian cupped his cheeks. It felt warm leading to what Changling said being true. He stomped his foot frustrated, making Changling laugh.

He stared at Youxian for some time, then said, “I’m going to ask you something and I want you to think about it hard before answering me.”

Youxian raised a brow at him while looking into his eyes.

Changling sat back in his seat and looked at him. After a moment of silence, he asked, “Are you interested in men?”

Youxian was about to give a quick response, but his eyes landed on a filthy Mei Yuan walking out with dirty laundry. His eyes followed her as she walked past them.

She felt that someone was looking at her and her eyes widened when she saw Youxian sitting there dressed so lewdly. Her eyes averted to Changling. The glare in his eyes told her to leave, and she did just that.

Youxian realized that Mei Yuan must have heard his moans, and she saw him being carried in Changling’s arms naked and now, sitting here in this see-through robe?

His eyes started burning as tears formed in them. His hands became sweaty and his body trembled.

This horrible prince who came out of nowhere, made his walls break, made him cum, made him enjoy himself, made him want to be touched by him and made him want more than just being finger fucked by him.

0