Chapter 31
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Changling entered Youxian's chamber and found him sitting on the bed biting his lip. He smiled and walked in.

Stopping at the beams he said, "Come here."

Youxian got up cautiously and walked over slowly. He gazed into his eyes trying to find some sort of clue as to what was going to happen now.

"Take off your clothes," Changling commanded.

Youxian shuddered involuntarily and started undressing. Changling walked around him observing him and could tell that he was nervous.

He pulled out a ribbon of fabric from his pocket and waited for him to finish. Ateppeding up against him. He let Youxian press his back against his chest.

He trailed kisses down from his ear to his shoulder then brought the ribbon of fabric around and closed Youxian's eyes gently.

Youxian almost touched the material covering his eyes but the material was yanked back and he asked, "Did I tell you to touch it?"

He shook his head quickly, "No."

"Don't move or you'll make me angry," he warned.

After he agreed, Changling tied the material then snaked his hands to Youxian's front and grabbed a fist full of his manhood and testicles.

Youxian bent forward with a moan pressing right against Changling's manhood.

Changling ran his free hand over his spine and hooked onto his neck. He yanked him back and whispered into his ear, "You're nice and full, enough for me to devour whole."

He started trembling as Changling left him.

He walked up to the beams and took hold of the material hanging from the roof then tied him up.

Youxian was spread like a star and ready for him but Changling was ready for him yet.

He walked out of the chamber and went looking for his sister. 

Qian Luse was busy hanging up the washing. He snuck up behind her and as she finished putting his robe on the line while her hands were still up, he grabbed her from behind and squeezed her breasts.

She gasped as he started fondling them and laughed into her ear.

"Oraboni," she called as she felt how hard he was against her.

"Yes," he answered.

"Are, are you going to do this outside?" She asked him.

Changling spun her around and asked, "Do what?"

She looked at him amazed and had nothing to say.

Changling took her by the hand and led her to her chamber. He swung her around the chamber happily and as he made a final turn, he flipped down on the bed and looked at her.

"Take off your clothes and face your back to me by the table," he ordered.

She looked at him confused then undressed.

She went to the table and turned her back to him. Changling stared at his sister and admired her body.

He got up and slowly walked over to her. Reaching for her face, he turned it to face her and said as he looked into her eyes, "Don't worry, your husband will still be your first."

She swallowed and said, "I do not mind having you as my first."

He smirked then lowered down and kissed her. His tongue explored her mouth, leaving her breathless and wanting more.

His free hand trailed down to her core and slid effortlessly inside but not all the way.

He smirked against her cheek and said, "You and Rucheng lust over me too much."

Her eyes that were closed snapped open. She looked into his eyes and wanted to ask him what did he mean but he disappeared down behind her. She was forced down onto the table as he knelt behind her and feasted on her delicate core.

From his chamber, Youxian could hear her moans and couldn't believe it. He tried to pull himself free but he was stuck!

'You evil and lecherous Prince! I'll show you,' he thought.

*

Qian Luse laid on her bed looking up at her brother who granted her the gift of pleasure.

"Why did you wait so long?" She asked. "I was always by your side."

He scoffed as he wiped his mouth and said, "stop complaining and do as I say. I don't care even if you have to go find him and give your sister the same message."

She sat up on the bed feeling jealous and asked, "Should I ask Lan-ah to come visit you as well?"

He raised a brow, "What for?"

"Aren't you going to give her a gift as well?" She asked.

He scoffed, "I'm sure Qinghe already did."

*

Changling returned to Youxian's chamber with a cane in hand. He looked at him then got undressed and walked over to him.

He stopped in front of him and cupped his left butt cheek and whispered, "I'm back."

Youxian remained silent.

After a while of silence, Changling stepped back and hit him across his butt.

Youxian screamed from shock and fright.

Changling smirked and hit him two more times then rubbed the red mounds that were swelling, "When I speak, answer me."

Tears formed in his eyes under the material and his lip trembled. "Wh, what did you do with your sister?" He asked.

Changling 's brows rose then lowered as he smirked. He raised his arm again and gave him three more smacks with the cane.

Youxian was sobbing, "It hurts."

Changling hugged him from behind and asked, "Can you feel that? It's what happens when you scream."

"You are sick, Your Highness," he sobbed.

Changling rolled his eyes, "You wouldn't be crying if you didn't ask me that bullshit."

Changling chucked the cane to the side and said, "But what is done is done."

He got to his knees and spread his cheeks looking at the bud he said, "I've been wanting to taste you for a long time."

Youxian bit down on his lip, "Don't, please no."

Changling had his nose up against the bud almost trying to push it in as he asked, "Why not? This place belongs to me."

"I do not belong to you," he said.

"Did you forget that you chose to stay by my side, my dear consort," he asked.

"I am not your consort," he said through gritted teeth.

Changling stood up and snaked his hand around and grabbed his neck. Choking him he asked, "Why do I get the feeling that you are back to being hostile?"

"Why did you have to do that with your sister?" He asked as he sobbed.

'Jealous?' he wondered.

Letting his neck go, he kissed Youxian on the cheek then loosened the material. He took off the blindfold and asked, "Why are you upset?"

He pouted as he looked up at him then looked away. 

"Do you want me to hit you again?" He warned him.

"Your Highness," was all he managed then sobbed into his hands.

Changling grew worried and asked, "Is it because of what you heard?"

Youxian nodded his head.

Changling stiffled his laugh then said, "I didn't have sex with her if that is what you are thinking. I'd never do that to my sister's even though they want me to sleep with them."

Youxian stopped crying and looked at him through his fingers and saw the smile on his face.

He quickly wiped his tears away and asked, "Then why did I hear her moaning? I make those sounds too when we are intimate."

Changling smirked, "But you and I haven't reached that stage of our relationship yet."

He looked at him surprised and asked, "Then what did you do that made her moan like that?"

"I was going to show you but you refused me," he said.

Youxian put his hands on Changling's shoulders and said as he looked up at him, "Then show me."

0