Chapter Three : The Discovery of Oneself and Chapter Four : What the Girl Decided
2k 17 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry this one was late.  Technically,  I haven't slept yet, but I will soon now.  No update on my hiatus status at the moment. There is no resolution yet to my issues. On the subject of this story, I will release the next few in coupled releases, as when I wrote this, I released shorter ones at the beginning after the first two.  This way, you'll have just as much to read each week!

Chapter Three : The Discovery of Oneself

Madoka gapes, stunned. “But… but… but…” she whines.

Madoka’s mother watches her quietly and then walks over to Madoka, looking up into her face and gently touching her cheek, her own expression stunned. “You’re so different, Madoka. You barely lost any height, but in form you are so different. You are lovely. You stand out so much.” She laughs and embraces Madoka.

Madoka’s lip trembles and she starts crying. “I… I can’t control it… why… I don’t cry.” She sobs.

“Awwww… there, there,” Mana murmurs softly, pulling her face down to her chest. “You’re still my child,” she says softly.

“You look a little like you’d been born to us. I don’t know where that tall gene would have come from,” Nobuo points out with a slight smile, shaking his head.

“Because she was transformed via kami’s power and her own spiritual power, this was the result,” Kozuke points out with a chuckle.

“She looks like she could be a model,” Mana adds, her tone full of pride now.

“... but… I just want to be normal… I don’t want to be strange!” Madoka cries and dashes away upstairs, sobbing.

Mana watches her go with a shocked expression and looks into Nobuo’s eyes.

“He’s so different, now. He was so collected.” Nobuo frowns. “Are you sure she's ours?” Nobuo asks.

“I assure you that she is.” Kozuke laughs. “It’s a matter of hormones, I’m afraid. It might be a while before she adjusts.”

“That’s very true,” Mana says simply. “I’ll prepare some breakfast for you two. Let’s give her some time to come to terms with it. She’ll be a lovely daughter.” Mana smiles brightly and walks towards the kitchen, humming softly.

Nobuo watches her walk away and smiles faintly. “She seems happy enough with it.” He sighs and looks at Kozuke. “I need to head on to work. I will see if I can pull some strings with my connections at work and see if I can work on a school transfer for Madoka.” He runs his hand through his slightly graying hair with a grimace.

“Excellent, sir.” Kozuke bows towards him. “Please do. Meanwhile the kami will work on a little something on her end to expedite the official change of Madoka’s legal gender. That should pave your way.”

“Oh, thank kami… that’s one less thing to worry about.” Nobuo sighs in relief.

Madoka runs upstairs crying, arms wrapped around herself. She dashes to her room and once inside, she closes the door and slides down against it, curling up, sobbing softly.

“Why me, Kami? Why have you done this to me?” she moans softly, burying her face in her knees as she rocks back and forth.

After a long cry, Madoka rubs her eyes and looks down at her feet, thinking about her transformation. On the one hand, there is this strange, perhaps perverted pleasure in the changes. On the other hand, there’s also fear worming inside of her. Fear of the unknown, and more important than that, fear in regards to this power the kami and oni have referred to already. The fear paralyzes her for a long moment as she takes deep breaths.

Madoka stands slowly and looks around; a sudden intense urge to look at herself in a mirror suddenly grips her. She sighs, realizing that she doesn’t have a large mirror. For that matter, her cellphone is also missing since yesterday. She considers the situation, and finally decides that it is best to slip into the bathroom and take a bath. With a soft sigh, she opens the door and looks up and down the hallway, finally deciding that no one is around. 

She slips down the hallway on tiptoes until she reaches the bathroom, opens the door and closes it behind her. She looks around and spots the mirror across the compact standing washing and dryer model. She walks over to the sink and stares at herself, noting that her eyes are red, but otherwise she’s incredibly beautiful as her mother pointed out. More than that, she notes that her breasts are definitely more developed than most girls her age, and certainly larger than most women’s that she’s seen. She gapes at the hourglass figure and turns this and that way in front of the mirror. A sappy smile spreads over her face and she stares at that expression, stunned as she realizes that she’s actually, deep inside, pleased at what she sees.

“No… that’s not right. That’s perverse!” Madoka exclaims, shaking her head violently.

Madoka forces herself to focus on her clothes. For the first time, Madoka notices details about the clothing that the kami has bestowed upon her. The costume is blue and white but for the yellow lillies on her kimono-like sleeves tied on her upper arms. The top is a piece that is tied on either side and is cut somewhat low around her bosom, framing her breasts and further accents them, in part due to being cinched tightly under her bosom. There is no support of them to speak of. They seem ridiculously perky for breasts their size. She cups them and blushes intensely at the sensations from the contact, and she suddenly becomes aware of all the sensations, including those of the soft fabric rubbing over her nipples.

Not only that, but she notices that her hair is tied in a blue ribbon, styling it up intensely cutely. The effect is making her hair look shoulder length.

She forces her hands to her sides and turns in front of the mirror. She notices that her skirt is pleated under the cute top. Blushing, she assumes various poses in front of the mirror. Hand on hip, bent over, butt slightly pushed out. While she’s looking at herself, a little trickle of blood starts leaking from her nostril as her heart races. She gasps and leaps to the toilet paper, and trips, falling to the floor. She shakes her head, and her nose drips slowly as she reaches up and grabs a wad of toilet paper to clean up and stuff a square up her nose. After taking soft breaths, she relaxes and finds the courage to stand again.

After a moment, she stands and faces the mirror again, plucking the tissue from her nose and discarding it in a nearby trash bin. She forces herself to stare at her reflection, and after a long moment she forces herself to untie the bows on the sides of the top. After un-tying them, the wrap falls open, revealing her breasts. She gasps, her face turning red as she studies them for a long moment. She hesitantly touches them, and a silly grin crosses her face. They feel soft and firm and springy. Her fingers dancing too close to her nipples results in a burst of pleasure pulsing through her body, spreading from there. Madoka gasps intensely and bites her lip. She forces herself to move on from there to unfastening the skirt and letting it fall. She gapes as it hits the floor. It’s a white fundoshi with daisies and leaves like her sleeves. She turns around, and with a gasp she realizes that the back side of it is somewhat like a thong.

She gasps and nearly collapses blushing furiously. What kind of perverted kami would put her in something like this? It is traditional clothes, and somewhat fashionable, but it’s extremely embarrassing! Oh kami! Did someone see my butt?! She gasps and claps her hands to her cheeks, feeling them flame. Suddenly, there is a knock at the bathroom door. Madoka gasps aloud; her eyes widen and she squeals.

“Mistress Madoka… you have a call.” Madoka hears Kozuke call through the door. Madoka gasps and rushes to the door; she opens it a crack and reaches through the door.

Kozuke chuckles and places her phone in her hand.

“Thank you, Kozuke-san!” Madoka exclaims and pulls it inside and closes the door. She leans against the door and stares at the call ID on the screen. Tatsuo. Madoka hesitates and lets her hand fall as she sighs, staring towards the bath chamber as the phone vibrates in her hand until finally, it stops.

“What am I going to tell Tatsuo? How can I tell him that I’m different now? How would he react to this?” Madoka gasps. A response through the door shocks her.

“What you tell your friend is up to you. I recall that you were with him at the Shrine yesterday. I can imagine his concern for you when you disappeared. Keep in mind whether or not your friend will keep the truth secret. The world these days is reliant upon science, and by and large many don’t truly believe in the mystic. The world isn’t ready for the truth,” Kozuke warns her gently.

“Yes… I know that, Kozuke-san.” Madoka sighs. “I will think on it.”

“Good. You sound tense still. You should take a relaxing bath. I have errands to attend to. Just shout if you need anything, Mistress. I will prepare a sumptuous dinner this afternoon.”

“Ah.. okay…” Madoka looks over her shoulder at the door and then back to the bath, deciding that it would be a definitely good idea to slip out of the rest of these clothes and into a relaxing bath. Madoka walks over to the hand shower and blinks when she realizes that she hasn’t removed the hair ribbon, the sleeves, or the fundoshi. Madoka blushes, unties the bows on her hips, and removes the fundoshi, tossing it onto the top of the costume that she has simply dropped onto the floor for a change, this time. She follows by untying the pretty ties that fasten them to her upper arms and one at a time slide them off and sets them down with a little more care.

She reaches behind her and unties the bow, and her hair falls down to her back. The sensation of her long hair suddenly tickling her back startles her.

Madoka sits down on the bath stool and starts the water, and after it warms up, she runs the water over her body and sighs happily as the water rivulets over her body and starts soaking it. Warmth from the water spreads throughout her body. She runs her hands over her body and feels awkward and a little aroused at finding the sensations and feel of the body different from what she has been used to. She determinedly pushes her way through it, but the mounting arousal is undeniable. She sternly focuses on washing her body only. It is hard to think of this as her body yet.

Madoka starts shampooing her hair, and for a change her odd instinct to wash her hair more intently, reaching behind to pull the hair over her shoulder to shampoo it, feels shockingly normal. She remembers her instinct to do so had existed prior to her transformation due to the synching of her memories with her other self. What a strange thing this is! Madoka marvels at the thought.

Finally, after rinsing, she rises and steps into the hot bath water. Madoka sighs in pleasure as she sinks down. She zones out, soaking up the feeling of the hot water surrounding her. The sensations are more intense than before.

Some time later, Madoka’s dozing in the warm bath water is interrupted by the sound of the bath door sliding open and closing. She opens her eyes and her eyes focus as she sees a stunning figure standing before her. A girl with silver hair, apparently in her twenties, stands nude before her. She gapes at the body that rivals her own and turns red from head to toe.

The girl suddenly grins broadly at Madoka. “Oh, you’re too adorable! So you used to be a man, did you?” she laughs. “That’s very interesting. May I join you?” she asks.

“Wh… who are you?” Madoka gasps, stunned at her appearance.

She grins and runs her fingers through her hair, and suddenly tufted fluffy-looking ears spring from her hair; she turns and a tail appears behind her over her pert well-shaped bottom, bushy and silvery in color like her hair with a pure white tip.

“W… you’re a youkai? A kitsune?” Madoka gasps as she steps into the cramped bathtub on the other side with a big grin.

“Bingo!” she exclaims. “I’m a fox. Nice to meet you. Madoka? You may call me Kiyomi.” She sighs happily as she sinks into the hot water. Her large, perky breasts float in the water, and hot water spills over the edge of the tub into the side drain.

Chapter Four : What the Girl Decided

 

Madoka gapes at Kiyomi, looking shocked, and then promptly faints. She flops over to the side and bubbles rise up from where she has submerged. Kiyomi laughs and pounces on Madoka, pulling her head out of the water. She pats Madoka’s cheeks and lifts her face towards hers. Madoka coughs and the water from her lungs splatters Kiyomi’s face. Kiyomi blinks as she holds Madoka up, and Madoka finally focuses on her and blushes a deep rosy red head to toe.

“Are you alright?” Kiyomi asks Madoka, looking into her eyes critically. She releases her head, daintily reaches for a nearby washcloth, and calmly wipes her face.

“Ah… I’m fine…” Madoka mumbles, squirming more submerged as she stares at Kiyomi. “Why are you... here… in my bathtub?” Madoka asks, her tone querulous.

“I love a good bath.” She grins. “Plus I wanted to meet the local kami’s new maiden servant. You’re absolutely adorable,” she points out as she goes to her knees and studies Madoka. Madoka blushes even more and looks away with no sign of her blush fading.

“Her magic is really effective… or perhaps it was some of your own spiritual power that had something to do with it,” she speculates with a wide smile and a somewhat hungry expression.

Madoka mumbles, but with her mouth currently submerged, it just comes out as more bubbles and muffled noises as she squirms.

Unable to resist, Kiyomi pounces on Madoka again. “Too cute!” she laughs, rubbing herself against Madoka. “The scent of your spiritual power is amazing… it’s irresistible…” she purrs as she rubs her ample chest against Madoka. Madoka gasps and squeaks and squirms as Kiyomi covers her with kisses. Blood fountains from Madoka’s nostrils and she passes out as Kiyomi cuddles her.

“Are you devouring her? I frown on that, Mistress Kiyomi,” Kozuke points out, hands on hips and a stern expression on his face, with a hint of his hackles rising.

“Oh… Kozy! You shouldn’t interrupt women’s bath time. Where are your manners, butler-lion-dog-sama?” she inquires playfully as she hugs Madoka’s unconscious body.

“She’s obviously not conscious. She has probably fainted from too much… heat,” Kozuke comments, stepping forward. Kiyomi shrugs and grins, sitting back.

“Awww… I suppose she isn’t ready for this sort of thing yet. She’s such a pure thing. I can’t resist her.” She laughs.

“It is her purity that makes her an eminently qualified first Miko for Kami. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from staining her spirit,” he replies with a tense voice. “Speaking of which, you’re supposed to be here to supervise the monkeys. I would appreciate it if you would conclude this… bath… and watch over them.” He rolls his eyes as he cradles Madoka in his arms.

“Awww… it’s true, that’s why I came… not to mention to offer my decorating expertise.” She rises and grins at Kozuke lazilly. “I didn’t want to hurt Madoka, you know. I just wanted to cuddle her, is all,” she says with an innocent expression, while licking her lips.

“Uh huh. Behave.” He smiles as he carries Madoka out of the bathroom. Kiyomi watches him go and shrugs with a smile.

“I wonder if the man is made of stone.” She laughs.

“Ugh…” Madoka moans as she wakes up laying on her bed. She sits up with a hand to her head. “Oh kami… what happened? O-oh…” She blushes profusely as she remembers every detail of Kiyomi’s body. She gasps and covers her face, embarrassed again, and looks around. She sighs softly in relief when she realizes that she’s alone. She studies the robe that she wears now with silky soft fabric. She jumps to her feet and examines it. It is different from the miko costume she was wearing previously. This is something far more comfortable, a yukata, cut very well, but unmistakably a feminine cut.

She gapes and smiles, feeling a fluttering sensation as she twirls in it. It feels so soft and cute. Suddenly, at her bedside her phone starts buzzing again. Madoka stares at the phone like a viper, creeps towards it, and stares at the caller ID. Tatsuo.

“Oh kami… stop calling me, Tatsuo… I can’t talk to you…” she mumbles, pulling at her hair.

She stares at it and it continues to buzz. “Maybe if I text you…” She agonizes and picks up the phone to disconnect it. Accidentally, she hits the answer button instead of the disconnect button. She gapes and suppresses an embarrassed horrified sound. She knows that her voice is high pitched now. She hesitantly puts the phone to her ear, and hears Tatsuo’s voice.

“Man! Are you there? Are you alright? I’ve been worried about you,” Madoka hears him say, concern lacing his voice.

“Where did you go, man?” Madoka bites her lip as her lip quivers, unable to say anything in reply.

“Hey… I’m here, outside… I have your homework and notes for you. Just open the door and talk to me. Your mother won’t let me come in. She told me that I had to call you first. She wanted to take the homework and notes and send me away. What do you think of that? Totally rude. That’s not how you treat a friend who came to see you when you’re… are you sick? Is that why you didn’t come to school?”

Madoka moans slightly at that, her heart stabbed by his words.

“Say something, damn it!” Tatsuo yells. “I’m getting seriously pissed off here! You got laryngitis?!”

“O-okay. J-just wait…” Madoka says, and hits the hangup button.

“Who’s…” comes from the phone as the line disconnects. Madoka shrieks and runs in circles, pulling her hair as she agonizes. Finally, she darts to her window, spreads the blinds open with two fingers, and peeks down. She gasps as she sees Tatsuo looking straight up at her window, and screams, pulling her fingers out as she stumbles backward.

There’s a knock at her bedroom door. She turns and looks at the door, quivering. “Who is it?” she asks.

“Kozuke… and your mother,” Kozuke’s voice answers.

“Madoka, are you alright?” Madoka hears her mother’s voice.

Madoka sighs in relief and tears leak from her eyes as she stares at the door for a moment.

“I’m opening it, Madoka.” Madoka hears her mother’s voice and her door opens. Her mother’s eyes fall upon Madoka and her expression of worry turns into a proud beaming look.

“Oh! You’re lovely! Where did you get that gorgeous yukata! There aren’t any festivals for a few weeks, yet.” She rushes in and wraps arms around Madoka, looking up into her face. “And it’s such a high quality! It must be worth hundreds of thousands of yen!!!”

After a moment of silence, “This is so awkward… you are so tall,” Mana comments.

Kozuke bows his way inside the room and grins. “That’s my doing, actually… well, Kiyomi had something to do with it as well. As you don’t have suitable clothing for your frame and gender, Kiyomi apologized for her little faux pas foxy trick she played, and gifted you with a lovely silk yukata. She’s extremely fond of you, it seems.” He chuckles.

“K-Kiyomi? It was her?” Madoka gasps, blushing and ducking her head in a slight bowing gesture. “Um… I thank her… but…” Madoka trails off.

“But Tatsuo?” Mana asks softly, shaking her head. “That stubborn boy won’t leave. He’s perched on the yard like a greasy vulture.” She laughs.

Kozuke blinks and laughs aloud. “That’s a pretty hilarious description of him.”

Madoka pictures him down below as he had been looking and actually giggles at the picture of him as a greasy vulture. The laughter helps her to relax a little.

“Good girl.” Mana pats Madoka’s arm. “What will you do about him?” she asks. “Will you see him?”

“It’s your choice…” Kozuke murmurs solicitously. “Have care with the secret,” he warns gently.

Madoka hesitates and sighs. “Fine. I’ll face him. He’s my friend. I don’t want to send him away. That’s not how you treat a friend,” she says softly.

Tatsuo sits on his knees on the small grass lawn in front of the house and glares at the house, arms crossed. He scowls. He saw the blinds crack open for a moment, and heard something peculiar, but hadn’t seen anything since Madoka’s mother had opened the door. He sighs and idly picks at the grass around him with his fingers.

He waits for a long time, and eventually his mind goes numb from sitting in the heat of the evening on the lawn. He barely notices when the door hesitantly opens and someone steps outside. A girl. He gapes at how stunning the girl is. Her hair is styled up elegantly with a traditional jeweled hair stick pinning it up, and she’s wearing a lovely expensive yukata.

She walks towards him, stands in front of him, and looks down, seeming to squirm a little as she looks back and forth between him and the ground in a really fetching way. His heart leaps into his throat as he jumps up to his feet and he grins.

“Are you a rich lady?” Tatsuo asks, perplexed. “A friend of Madoka’s? Oh, kami! I’m so jealous of him. You’re incredible!” he states, his tone oozing with appreciation.

“Um…” the girl finally manages to speak, and her voice is reallyadorable. “I’m sorry… I’m not a rich lady. Tatsuo… I…” she mumbles.

“Oh my kami, you’re so cute! Are you his girlfriend? Wow… amazing. I think Fujita-san will be disappointed to find out about this! Why are you wearing such traditional clothing? You’re a real classic beauty, though I think the tallness counts against you, very very slightly.” He chuckles. “Um… hey… Where’s Madoka? Can you send him out to see me? I was getting really pissed off waiting for him, but I’ll give him five stars for sending such a lovely girl out to greet me.” He laughs, seeming to drool a little as he looks at her.

“Um… Tatsuo… it’s… it’s me. Madoka,” Madoka finally says, fidgeting, still looking up at him and down away.

“Wha… what are you talking about? Madoka?” He stares. “No way… even if you dressed him in a yukata like that he wouldn’t look that stunning…” He gapes.

The girl sighs and shakes her head. “Just come inside. It will probably take a while to explain this,” the girl murmurs, sounding depressed. “Just follow me, man.” She turns and walks back to the door, and Tatsuo gapes at her. Madoka?

Tatsuo stands in the corner of the Fugui dining room; his eyes and mouth can’t possibly go any wider as he stares not at Madoka at the moment, but at the youkai occupying the room! His eyes go from four enormous gorillas sitting around the table talking to each other like normal people to a kitsune lady sitting nearby, arms crossed under her breasts and tapping her foot. She wears a lovely silver coloured yukata with autumnal leaves patterned over it, and she is stunning. Her bushy silver tail sways gently to and fro and her ears twitch and move on their own. 

Another one walks in from the kitchen with a heavily laden tray with piles of food upon it, full of classic food on it. Meats, vegetables, seafood piled high. He sets the tray down on the table and starts distributing plates of dishes across the table. A feast! Amazing odors waft from the table, slightly sweet, but incredibly savory!

The new one who just entered with the tray has ears like the kitsune’s but different. They have an almost feline quality, yet he has a fluffy tail different from hers. Madoka gapes just as much as he does at the gorillas and possibly the kitsune as well, standing nearby, yet looking somehow a little more at peace with the situation than he.

“How are you okay with this?” Tatsuo asks, gaping, whispering furiously at Madoka.

“It’s… getting to be normal for my life now,” Madoka responds, blushing, her voice faint.

“And you’re really genuinely Madoka? You’re not shitting me?” Tatsuo asks, staring at her again.

Madoka squirms again and nods, blushing.

“Yeah… I believe it. You changing gender is probably the least unbelievable thing I’m seeing right now.”

“Isn’t it fascinating?” Mana grins at Tatsuo, standing on the other side of him, and looking slightly stunned herself. “I apologize if my actions earlier seemed rude, but I didn’t really know what to do about the situation. It’s not really proper for a young man to come into the home of a young girl,” she comments.

Mama! Is that what has concerned you most?” Madoka gasps, blinking.

 
34