Rewritten Chapter 13 Way to goblin town. Shaman must die! pt.2
688 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I managed to reduce the goblin town into two parts, so I can use my one extra into Erwin learning how to use his newly gained abilities after the fight. 

I am directly charging towards a giant. I risked my life and attacked armored military vehicles before. Not valuing my life in combat from time to time is nothing new for me.

The only difference is I currently don't have equipment specially designed for destroying things that are much more durable than humans, but a medieval weapon.

It doesn't matter if I risked my life by trying to hit a tank with a rocket launcher or I charged to a giant creature head-on, long as I can kill or destroy the thing in front of me, there are little things that can stop me from then on.

"Ugly thing! Be fast." I roller forward and strike the goblin champions kneecaps. It didn't do much other than hurting him.

Goblin Champion screamed with pain and swung his arm like a whip towards me. I managed to dodge the incoming attack by jumping back, but I barely evaded it.

Usually, taking a punch or two in a fight is something to be expected and can be endured, but if your enemies hands are bigger than a watermelon,
trying to take even one fist might even mean death.

My best bet is hitting him from a distance and messing with his head to make everything easier. "Hey! You ugly thing. Try to be a bit faster, or I won't enjoy this fight." I thrust the tip of my weapon towards Goblin Champion's stomach and cut a bit of flesh.

With pain, the giant screamed and began attacking me with its bare fists, his large body makes his punches a weapon of destruction, but it also comes with the price of slowness.

I can run away from his fists just by running, and while I evade his attacks, the fists big as a watermelon that are missing their target are flattening the ground.

I thrust my weapon towards the ground to stop myself.

Spear-a-like tip tore the ground. I slid forward a bit until but I used the weapon as support to turn around. I pulled the polehammer from the ground and prepared it for a strike.

"You, the ugly one! Look here." I swung my polehammer towards the Goblin Champion's head. Spit, blood, and some teeth got out from the goblin's mouth as my hammer met with his face. The strike caused the giant beast to lose its balance.

Goblin roared with pain and raised both of his hands and slammed them towards where I was standing a second ago, and a dust cloud raised from the air as the giant fists hit the ground.

He is now both injured and angry, just as I like. I directed my weapon forwards once again and dashed towards the goblin. He made a cross with his arms to protect its newly injured head.

"I will take this cheap shot." I thrust my weapon forward towards the left tight of the goblin. He screamed with pain this time, not roared, screamed.

I followed my previous attack as he opened his arms to attack me. I pulled my weapon up, tearing a lot of flesh while doing that, and thrust forward towards the goblin's chest and pierced through the soft flesh.

"It is check-mate!" I stopped for a second to draw my short sword for the killing blow, but I got into the mood too early. "Fuck." I said as I saw the goblins fist coming towards me with a high speed.

I tried to evade it but failed. The punch knocked me away and slid to the ground. I could even scream in pain because all the air in my lungs was gone because of the blow.

My sight began fading away. I never thought that my life was only worth one punch. As a fragile human. Did I try my chances too much? Was all my encounter against the giants in the past (Tanks, helicopters, or any armored vehicles), did I survived them just by luck?

Laugh coming from the goblins. They are saying one single word. Give up. You lost, give up, you never had a chance. The darkness is slowly pulling me inside. I always thought my death was going to be more meaningful.

But it appears to be that's not the case. I pathetically attempted to kill a monster only to be get killed with a single blow by its henchman. A single goddamn punch!

"No... I did not survive these encounters by sheer luck." I put both my hands on the ground and pushed myself to get up. "This little fight lasted too long." Thanks to the adrenalin flowing through my veins, I do not feel pain. I can't say the same for the temper hitting my head.

I rushed towards the Goblin Champion and leaped towards him, used my polehammer that's still stuck on his chest as a platform to climb higher, and grabbed his throat.

Goblin tried to pull me away, but before even he managed to grab me, sharp tips of my gloves pierced the flesh on his throat. He finally grabbed me, but my hand clenched on his throat so hard only thing he did was damaging his throat more.

Goblin began crying and stomping the ground out of control as I slowly tear the flesh on his throat. "Size does not matter as long as your armor is penetrable. In this case, it is your goddamn rotten flesh!"

I pushed my hands a bit forward and grabbed his trachea with some part of his spine. "Good night." I grabbed the crucial pieces with all my strength and let my body fall to the ground.

With the help of gravity, I tore these parts away. I looked at my hand holding three vertebrae's and a weird piece of flesh looking like a hose.

I looked at my gloves. Blood of the Goblin Champion dirtied them, and I don't think I can clean these gloves any time soon, but look at the things from their bright side.

A dust cloud raised to the air, but this time it wasn't because of the goblin's fists but because of its dead body collapsing to the ground.

"Now, let me finish the job I finished." I dashed towards the goblin shaman and pulled his staff away from his hands before he managed to cast another spell.

Shaman jumped back and screamed for help, but before goblins reached towards him, I punched through his thin wooden mask and opened his jaw with force, then I began pulling it until it slowly tore away from his skull.

I threw the shamans lifeless body towards the ground and crushed his skull by stomping it with my boot.

A gang of goblins screamed with anger and began running towards me, but a wooden tower-like structure collapsed and crushed them.

I moved forward and yelled with all my power. "Come as many as you can. I AM READY TO KILL ALL OF YOU!" My trump card, a good bluff, so the other goblins may go away.

I don't have any strength left to fight. I am barely standing on my foot right now, and I might collapse any second.

Not only that, but I began feeling the pain of the blow I took from the Goblin Champion. It is worse than I thought. I hope I don't have any broken bones or internal bleeding. Any of that things will mark my death for sure.

"None! Then shall I take the first step?" I forced my body into moving one step forward. I can say it is one of my most painful experiences.

Goblins hissed as I landed my foot and began escaping from slowly burning goblin town. "Yeah, just as I thought!" I stood still until the last goblin leaved town.

"Enough for me." I let my body take control and allowed it to collapse to the ground. Enough challenge for one day, I will change my wishes from now and onward.

18