Day 2
7.1k 11 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hah? why would I like a loser like you?]

Those words pierce my fragile heart as I stood there, surrounded by multiple girls who began to mock me and started insulting me with no end. I was totally alone with no one who had helped me as they use their vicious tongues without any restraint.

I then awoke from my crazy nightmare as it timed for my alarm to quickly go off. The ringtone of a simple tone from the usual selection of my phone started to make me fully awake as I stood up and began to stretch my body as I turn off the ringtone. Yet, once I turn off my alarm, i was quickly shocked at my phone having been multiple messages while I was asleep.

[Hey, please talk to me more about this girl in High School.]

[Com'on, tell me Zekie]

[Your Girlfriend want to more about this girl Zekie]

[Hey. Zekie? Are you there?]

[Zekie! Are you lying to me?!]

[Hey Zekie!]

[Zekie! Talk to me!]

[You have a miss call from Kathie]

[You have a miss call from Kathie]

[You have a miss call from Kathie]

It seems that while i was asleep, it seems that she tried to contact me but to no avail due to me falling asleep midway. I was also trying my best to talk to her but halfway through, i ended up sleeping as she was asking me about more of my personal history.

My girlfriend, Katherine Grace A. Diaz or Kathie, is a yandere and i'm currently going out with her. She isn't in a good state of mind and any mistakes i did might end up causing some negative consequences i do not wish to occur. So, being open in front of her is the best action to take as i'm willing to share my information with her is a good exchange. 

From talking about my types of hobbies to how my daily activities i've been through, she also had been asking about my Gynophobia to how i got them but halfway through the topic, i ended up falling asleep due to the tireness of having to keep up with her conversation.

I ended up replying while apologizing due to sleeping midway through but i never expected that after i replied, she responded immediately to which i was shocked.

'Wait, did she get enough sleep?'

I was surprised due to how quickly she responded to my message and the timeframe of each messages she sent as i felt worried about her health. Did she even sleep? I felt even more guilty knowing about how i ended up making her stay late at night as i began to message her about her getting enough sleep and if she was feeling tired to which she replied that she was fine and wanted to know more about the girl i spoke.

I was about to respond but after looking at the time, i ended up telling her that i message her later since i need to head to school.

Getting changed and looking at the time, i ended up having more time to leave for school as i message her if she has any free time to which she replied that we can meet up at lunch as i close my phone.

"Zekie. Did you forget that today's a holiday right now?"

My brother spoke as i felt surprise and turned to my phone to look at the date. I ended up forgetting that today's a national holiday and there was no school. So i decided to go back and change my clothes again but stop halfway through changing and decided to text her if she was free but she didn't reply and got the idea that she already knew that there was no class and ended up falling asleep.

After thinking about that, i decided to head to the internet cafe to play some games and after some time passes, i head towards a supermarket and bought some ingredients.

'I hope she kinda appreciate this...'

After paying for the ingredients, i head towards her place and waited for a while at the front of her door as once the door open, both me and her lock gazes as she was the first one who responded to me who just stood outside her place.

"W-why are you here?"

"Well, i figured that i felt responsible for you staying up all night, how about i cook you lunch? While i maybe average in cooking but i hope to satisfy your taste. So, can i come in?"

I gave a warm smile to her whom just stood there blankly while blushing and invited me in to her place.

Yesterday, i didn't fully look at her place as i was still nervous from the situation of being kidnapped by her. Also, i was too preoccupied of having to date someone that i didn't appreciate the place.

Now giving a proper look at her place, it seems that her family is well-off that she didn't suffer from growing up but maybe her mental state is solely due to some family circumstances.

I've only been talking to myself and not understand her that this relationship was still unhealthy for us. Luckily for me, she was expressing herself from the first time we met so i knew of her circumstances and knew a bit as to why she ended up a bit like this.

While we both have some issues regarding our parents, mine is a bit more severe than hers. But she didn't expect that i'll have more mental fortitude than her that i ended up helping her more than me as she appreciate the kindness i gave to her. Also, it really made her even more happy that i accepted her confession and even started dating.

She might had a weaker mentality than i am but with a bit of effort and helping her out, she'll be more confident in herself while guiding her all the way.

All the furniture was truly nice and well organize as i came in through her house and i was looking around, appreciating how nice her enviroment was. Even after knowing how much money her parents made, it feels kinda sad since she usually felt like she always feel alone without her parents around. 

Her story with her parents is that she was neglected by her father due to him not even wanting to marry her own mother and was only forced by her to even been conceived. Her mother also neglected her as well but since she was born, she was given the daily necessities to live by herself and once she grew old enough, her father had run away from her while her mother chased down by her father.

She had gotten used to the neglect and felt like her life wasn't worth living as she aimlessly been walking around at night, finding something to feel alive and thats when i showed up and started talking to her. 

I was actually quite surprised like we were fated to meet that night as it was also the same timing as when my father had a fight with my siblings and went away with his mistress that day that i didn't want to return home early so i strolled down late at night.

I didn't talk to this to her that time but i continue that story from the messages and when i was cooking lunch with her.

"So your father had conceived a child with another woman even though your mother was still alive?" 

"Yup. I didn't know what was he thinking that time but while i hate that person, he is still my own dad. So, i've been trying my best to make my own future without having to rely that person as my siblings also had the same mindset as me."

Stirring the pot and taste test if i did it right, i was a bit proud that it ended nicely as i didn't know if i did it right due to only reading and watching how to cook it based on a video. But i think i did a good good at it.

Since she wanted to know more about me and we are kinda dating, it isn't bad to tell her this since she is afterall my girlfriend. Also, if i'm open to her, she might appreciate that i'm trusting of her. Making her more open up to me. 

As her boyfriend, i needed to be a person whose willing to make some sacrifices to make sure that she feels like i'm not hiding from her. Plus, even if i didn't tell her this story, she might hear it from rumours around me so its better she can understand some of my circumstances.

"Zekie....A-are you.... Okay....?" 

It seems that my story of my parents had really struck her as he stood up from her seat and hugged me from behind. While i was shaken by that, i felt a tiny emotion inside me as i felt crying. It reminded me in the past, when my mother was still alive, she was crying in her room while i could hear her own sobbing. 

At first, i thought that my own family hated me due to being a failure of a son. Not having good grades, nor any talent whatsoever, i was jealous of my siblings and felt the grief of not being loved by my own family. I had suffered setbacks in life and even having negative thoughts about committed to ending my life but....

I persevere and strive to live while trying hard to at least be good at something. 

Even when i was dumb and useless, i persevere. 

Even when i was betrayed and haunted by my traumas, i persevere. 

Even when everything is going crazy, i persevere. 

Even when i lost hope, i persevere.

My mom continuously believe in God until her death, even when she suffered from grief and sickness, i wanted to persevere that i'm still that kid who wanted to make everyone proud as i never back down from any setbacks in life and persevere towards my goal.

I started out as a lonely kid who was abandoned by all into a person who earned this life through his passion and perseverance. Until the end, i'll continue to do so and try to become someone not going to ended up failing like my own father.

"I-its okay Zekie.... You had done your best...." 

But for the first time in my life, the random girl who had kidnapped me and became my girlfriend in a single night, gave me something i never recieved in my entire life.... 

Comfort.... 

".....I think lunch is ready so i'm gonna  bring the pot over."

".....U-uh....okay....."

She quickly let go of me as she head back to the table, having to cover her face in embarrassment as her face was turning red but she didn't noticed that I was actually giving a warm smile towards her, not knowing that my heart was actually beating faster.

At first i thought it would be the usual rapid heartbeat due to my gynophobia but it was different as i could feel something warm and my face wasn't pale but more into the shade of red.

We ended up eating awkwardly that time, avoiding looking at each other as we ended up having a good time after talking more into our hobbies and suddenly had a common conversation such as her liking to play games and even stream some of them. 

We ended up passing the time till it was my shift and ended up leaving on a good note.

"Um...tomorrow then?"

"S-sure." 

I ended up asking her out on a date as we decided to head into an amusement park tomorrow. Since tomorrow's a weekend and it would be a proper date, i needed to head out early as to book us a ticket as she hugged me for comfort before i left.

"Bye Zekie."

"Yeah, you too Kathie."

After leaving her place, i head to the internet cafe and started an early shift so that i can book a ticket online and by the time i returned home, i was preparing myself for our date tomorrow.

150