Day 15(End of Arc)
1.8k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boy, you still amazed me even after a long time had passed." - Doctor

"Well, I'm not really amazing as I still have a cast on me." - Zekie

Today was the day I got released from the hospital as I still have a cast on one of my arms. It might not be my dominant hand but it can still be doable for me to write and do stuff with my other hand but I might struggle at stuff.

My siblings had already scolded me for getting myself into danger but they were curious about the girl I saved since they feel like some kind of anime senario would happen to me and continue to pester me on even when they knew that it was just my co-worker. Haah... 

"Returning home is gonna be a pain..." - Zekie

Since Kathie asked me out for a date once more, I didn't reject her this time since there's no class on Wednesday. The college is kinda lax when it comes to their courses as most of my schedule is kinda packed around those days instead. Most first years kinda have a lax period but listening to my senior's words, I rarely play around and focus my studies such that I can keep up with the class.

I not really what you call a smart guy as most of my scores other than PE to be average at best but I'm not dumb enough to fail apart from being absent in my classes. Luckily, the time spent on the hospital, the classes I had mostly didn't happen so I was pretty safe in those class I missed. However... 

"Damn, better study hard on Math..." - Zekie

Only my worst subject was something I'm bad with, was the only one that didn't have a holiday and one of my classmates texted me that our teacher would have a test tomorrow. So, I might spent little time on Kathie and head back to bury myself in books for the rest of the time.

"Yeah, I'm just outside the place." - Zekie

Kathie called and I waited for a bit before she ran up to me in an excited motion. 

"Ahh....finally. I thought you didn't want to be with me anymore." - Kathie

"Yeah....sorry for not being a proper boyfriend for you." - Zekie

Kathie just stared at me intently without removing her gaze towards me as I felt the intensity of her that always lock on to me. She was really feeling upset that we didn't really feel like a couple after I usually been distant towards her all these times. I can't blame her really as most of our activities were usually limited due to our classes, my part time job and...

"my experiences with dating."

Despite my knowledge when dating, I never really know how a relationship develops. Rose had always done things to help me out and Dan is just a computer buddy who we play and hang out for classes. Apart from that, I have zero experiences other than yesterday which I didn't know if I made her happy for my actions. 

"L-lets just walk. Okay?" - Kathie

".....? Sure?" - Zekie

I was totally confused about her actions as she just held my hand and we started walking away from the hospital.

We didn't talk and just silently walk into the crowd as Kathie just blush while holding my hand tightly.

I was a bit confused until I realize that as we just walked around the town, I suddenly notice the scenery of the place. The wonder of the places I visited while not really looking much at the place as I tend to always notice the landmarks so I don't get lost.

'This feels kinda nice actually....' - Zekie

I honestly forgot a memory of mine in the past as I also been held by someone. Being such a energetic child and being pulled over because I tend to get myself into trouble.

"You can't just run away from me like that Neil." - Mom

"But I wanna see the arcade...." - Young Zekie

My mom tend to scold me for being such a rascal that it actually brought some nice memories I have at that time. While at the end I didn't play at the arcade, she had treated me to a good food before we returned home and happily ate with my siblings. It was a fond memory of mine and I really appreciate those moments I have with her.

Honestly, I didn't even realize that I missed out on this...

"........." - Kathie

".... Eh?" - Zekie

As I reminisce on the moment, I suddenly feel the tug on my hand as Kathie leaned unto my shoulders in a silent manner, not letting me see the expression on her face. At first, I was a bit confused by her actions. Until...

'Oh....' - Zekie

As we walked, we slowly started seeing couples who were also doing the same thing as us but are more happy with each other as I knew why Kathie did that. I just looked at her and smile while continuing our walk.

After she was a but tired from walking, we decided to stopped in to a nearby fastfood joint and started eating before she spoke to me after the silent for so long.

"Zekie. A-am I bothering you?" - Kathie

"Hmn...?" - Zekie

Before eating the scooped rice in my hand, I suddenly froze at the words Kathie had said to me. I was actually surprise to see her talk about this but I just silently listened to her as she continued to talked about her feelings to me.

"I-i just.... Don't want to separate with you. I feel like you would always welcome me like a family I never had but after seeing you spend so much time with girls.... I...." - Kathie

Honestly, I began to imagine her senario as I remembered that she's the only child in her family and not only that, its a complicated one that resulted in her being neglected. While I experience mine in a later version, she had actually been lonely in her entire life so she feels like my over intervention in her life had awaken the deep fondness in her and was slowly dependant on me.

Honestly, most of the guys would feel obligated to spend their entire life just for the change in getting relationship but I... I only feel the need to help her out of good intentions.

Yet....

'The more I spend time with her the more I would feel weirder to a certain feeling of mine.' - Zekie

Its not like I can't love her but the fact that I honestly lost that feeling inside of me. After the struggles I had in my life, I lost that ability to have it inside me to obtain the emotions of love.

"Zekie...." - Kathie

"......" - Zekie

I just stood there in silence as I thought deeply to my decisions as Kathie slowly began tearing up and held my hand tight which let go of the spoon I was holding.

"Please.... Don't leave me...." - Kathie

"!!!" - Zekie

'Ah.....I see....' - Zekie

The weirdness in my heart was finally revealed as an emotion I once lost had finally began to popped up inside me once more. Honestly, I had completely forgotten why I always stayed on guard when Kathie continued pouring emotions at me while I tried to hide them.

"Kathie." - Zekie

"....?" - Kathie

I pulled my hand away from her as she feels shocked at my actions but slowly felt even more shocked once I held her hands tightly. When she looked at me, she continue to feel surprise as I continued talking to her.

"I lo-no. I trust you." - Zekie

"!!!!!"

It took her a few seconds to realize what I ment as tears began to pour on her but it was different this time from her tears of sadness. She was now crying tears of joy as she realize what I meant.

I didn't say that I love her since it only sounds fake as to prove my sincere feelings, I decided to use a word I strongly rejected all these time from my family, friends and people I know. The only word that I can't say it with sincere feelings.

Trust.

While she just cried while leaning her head towards mine, I just copied her as I didn't hold back and finally smiled without any falsehood and was just simply happy at this moment.

"Damn, this couple is giving me diabeties just by looking at them." - Customer 1

"Are they filming a commercial or something or is this just to mock us loners for not having a date. Damn them." - Customer 2

I ignored the conversation with people as I felt happy about this. I always feel like I would never open myself for another girl and continue to hide my feelings forever. Yet, the girl who once kidnapped me, had given me something to care and I might regret this later on. But for now, I just want to enjoy this moment.

"So, can we do it now?" - Kathie

"Hahaha...." - Zekie

And so, after given the invitation, I would usually just avoid this conversation since I wasn't willing to commit an unlove relationship. But now, I just laugh it off instead, implying that I was considering about it. Which meant I didn't deny doing it with her.

And so, I finally discovered that even a broken me can fall in love, yandere or not, I will try my best for my....

Yandere Girlfriend.

48