Day 7(End)
1k 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Apologies for my actions in the last chapter as I am not good at lying. I thought it was just a funny joke at first, thinking that I also have some sense of humor but considering the backlash of it, I decided to lower my head and provide compensation by posting an early chapter than tomorrow. 

However, Since I can't make up a good lie. I'll be blunt instead. This will be the last chapter for this novel as I'm not particularly not interested in writing anymore. I only write out of fun and the motivation to write conflicts to other things I might do. 

Such that, this chapter and me dropping this doesn't relate as actually, this was supposed to be the last chapter in the arc as I was about to write a new one after this. However, after in response to the last chapter's comment, I think he was right that I shouldn't joke around and be serious if I want to continue this or not. And so, I'll take off from writing instead of jokingly say something in response. I hope you aren't mad about me stopping to continue but I got a stack of novels to read and videos to watch.

Okay, this got a bit long so I'll continue the rest below.

Enjoy the chapter! 

Thursday.

While the reunion was something to come and go, it wasn't bad to meet up with old classmates in the past and hanging out with my buddies does cheer me up by bonding with those guys.

Partying throughout the second and Separating on the third, It seems that it was only organized by our class president just to spite the guys again but overall, he always does this to us. Wanting to have fun like we used to back in Highschool. 

"You need to work harder after leaving us for 3 days little bro." - Marie

"Yeah, sorry about that." - Zekie

Wiping off the tables, Marie slaps me in the back after she and her father were upset when I had taken a break from work after just recently being hired to work here.

Well, the reunion was something unexpected for me that I only want to reunite with my old friends to see if they were fine.

Fortunately, it seems they were doing good and even Edgar would invite me on his wedding once he gets enough money to propose to Clara. Jude is currently on another city to which we could only chat online and he is doing fine there and even best friends with his crush. He said that he'll ask her out once they got more time but Edgar told him to hurry up before its too late.

Mark is also doing good at his univeristy and He's actually lucky to be grouped in a class full of girls. 

[Hehe bois. Time for me to build a harem.] - Mark

"If your butt hurts, I think my cousin who works at a nearby hospital there can give you a discount as a way to help you recover from any incidents that might happen." - Edgar

"Bro, don't worry man. Even if you suffer some trauma there, we're here to help you get through." - Jude

"Mark, its not much but I hope you won't get touched down there...." - Zekie

[What the.... I'm not going to date a dude! Plus, me and my gay friend are just friends. F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!] - Mark

On the final day before separating, me and the guys contact Mark on the messenger to see how he is doing there at his place and after some joking around, we said our goodbyes and taken each of our paths.

"Edgar is now a family man, Jude is persuing his career and Mark.... I hope he doesn't turn out to actually be one..." - Zekie

Mark sometimes gets a bit too close to us and never really been interested much in girls. He always does say that he isn't gay but he gets unlucky with women that I hope he could get a girl instead of a guy.... 

"What are you saying Neil?" - Marie

"Oh, its nothing. Just muttering some nonsense." - Zekie

I just laugh wryly while picking up dishes from the table to clean up as Marie felt a bit dissatisfied about my answers.

"Say. Not minding on your private matters or anything. I just wanna ask you..." - Marie

"I don't mind at all. Ask away." - Zekie

"You know that there are much more higher establishments for you to work other than here and this place isn't paying than your former salary. Are you sure you really want to work here?" - Marie

Marie was quite interested in someone like me who just took up a job here and since working here for a bit, she gets a bit curious about me from the time I was working here. 

I might be dense but not as dense as an Anime Main Character so seeing from her expression, it could lead to some troublesome situation and I might end up in a boat somewhere with Kathie. 

I decided to be honest and be more clear in my words such that I don't want any misunderstanding between us.

"Its mainly because of the place is a bit close from my college and home. There's also another place where I would work after this which is close and by the time I'm done, I'll have more time to study and head back home. I do find that by being here might cause some misunderstandings but we are just co-workers." - Zekie

"........... " - Marie

I was a bit confident in the words I spoke as I had predicted with how things were progressing. While this situation might seem like an anime-type event, I decided to be clear with her.

Thinking that I had hit the mark, she just stares at me silently before starting to burst out laughing.

"What the hell little bro? You think I'm that interested in you? I was just curious about why your working here. Not trying to flirt with my fellow worker. Hahahaha.... but it was a nice joke though." - Marie

I was completely shocked out of my words as I didn't expect this outcome.

Due to having situations of meeting with so many beautiful girls and not only that, thinking they might had been interested in me like Trish and Ceci....... 

............ Wait a minute.

Did I seriously consider that they might actually like me at all? 

Like, maybe I'm the type of guy who just thinks that I encountered so many girls like somekind of a harem protagonist, I might end up like in those situation at all.

No, No. I think farther than that. 

Maybe the girls who like me are just expressing their kind words to me and it was only that. Because of my nature, I'm more easily friendly than other men that they might actually see me in the same sex rather than as a guy. 

No wonder my siblings called me a dense idiot. I just lowered my perception for a bit after dating Kathie and thought that I just became a harem protagonist. When in fact, I only had some insane girl just liking me out of consideration she isn't right in the head.

I thought back to those Dense JP Main Characters who often overthink this but realize that I'm in the same predictament as them but only on consideration.

This causes me to be more clear-headed and know that I must continue to help Kathie and eventually break up with her to find her future. Not like someone whose not clear in his life at the very least.

"H-hey.... are you okay?" - Marie

"Oh, its nothing. I just misunderstood thats all.... ahahaha...." - Zekie

She saw me with a worried look as I had just gained an epiphany of a new lease of life. Yet, I slowly revert back as all the problems plaguing me from the start had just disappeared as I gained a new determination to continue what I usually do.

And I thought about proposing to Kathie and trying to be responsible for my mistakes. What an idiot I am. 

For now, I basically just tried to wash off my mistakes but Marie became more curious about it and started pushing me harder. 

"Say, are you interested in cheating your girlfriend perhaps? I thought about it and its a bit exciting to steal someone's boyfriend you know...." - Marie

".......... haha......" - Zekie

I started to sweat at that idea as the only path I see in front of me was a boat and a creepy smiling Kathie holding me in her chest as I began to rack up my though process in my brain. 

'Bro. Help me get out of this mess.' - Zekie

'Don't worry bro. I got this.' - Zekie's Brain

[Brain disconnected from the mindscape] 

'......................' - Zekie

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Kathie's POV]

"Darling is kind and considerate but he always an idiot when the time came. I always try to get mad at him for spending so much time with the girls but everytime he did, he always tries to say that he can't love other girls when he is so busy with me which makes me happy but I know that those girls won't give up with just that."

Whenever I try to do anything to them, he tried to hug me with all his might and calms me down which I always do since I get to smell him everytime he did. The smell of him always calms me down and I couldn't resist trying to have my way with him to which he defended by hugging and kissing me but not going all out of the way.

I always find it odd that guys should have more sexual drives than women did but not only is his defenses are high, he could resist being drugged to which my mom questions if darling is impotent. Yet, I denied that notion since he does have a sexual apatite yet just subtle about it or even just controls it really well to the point of being impotent or basically gay.

"Well, I think Rose might had done more damage than we thought. Ziks might persue a healthier relationship and that might end up being bad since not only does he not know what it is but he believes that sexual interactions isn't healthy and he vehemently believes it to his core. " - Jude

interacting with his friends and getting to know him a bit more, this made me think harder as to how he had grown up.

Zekie was often bullied by his siblings and abandoned by their father, not only that, he also lost his mother and due to dying on the same day he was born, he blames himself for being the cause of it and now thinks to others feelings over his to which he now persues our relationship to be healthy(or what I think I know) but I don't want that.

Darling might want a stable relationship but I want more.

To be closer to him, be at my side, always shows me that smile to cheer me up and how he treasures me to his best. And I love every single part of him(Except his denseness but I think it sometimes helps me out).

Ahhh......just thinking about him now makes me want to head to where he is now....

Yet....

"Excuse me. I want to talk to you." - Middle-aged Man

I was stopped by a old looking man whose age were to be in his 50's and had a warm smile which was a bit familiar to me. Expressing a kind and friendly attitude to which something feels a bit eerie about him yet despite that, he slowly began approaching me and having a sense of deja vu, as if this man and Zekie are quite similar.

"Good Day young lady." - Middle-Aged Man

When I read the MC's new revalation, I actually said 'You dense Motherfucker!' Not knowing that I actually portray the MC as me and realizing that I'm a Dense Motherfucker.

As for the latter, that would be the opening of the next Arc for the novel. 

First Arc 'The Couple Arc' 

Second Arc 'The Reunion Arc' 

Third Arc 'The Father Arc' 

Yes, this would mainly focus on the fathers of Zekie and Kathie as we delve deeper into the relationship between families.

The abandonment of Kathie and the psychological instillment to Zekie. How it will affect their relationship after knowing each others darkest past they have. 

I think that would be on the next part of the Arc.

For now, Thank you and I hope you guys have a wonderful day. 

15