Prologue
648 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello guys, I know its a bit too long since I updated but a lot has happened, especially how my health wasn't doing too well even today. Currently I am still sick and might not be feeling too good but I did promise that if my health got a bit better, I would do writing again and now that I'm here, I decided to continue with this one. I'll do with my other works but since I want this to be finished such that I could start with the sequel, I decided to work with this until the end. If you don't want this to end tho, you can tell me to continue working on this until I can give it a proper end and I'll do it. For now, here's the prologue and when my health gets fully healed, I'll submit the other chapter. Thank you and hope you guys have a nice day.

If I relate to someone, it would be that my genetics are more closely leaning to my mother's side rather than my own father.

She always had a warm and caring personality that as a teen, she always has been working hard for her siblings and had been caring for my brothers and sister when she became a parent. However, her health had decreased the moment I was born and in the end, she became bedridden with a sickness that I would often be blamed for her turning out this way. So, I was justified being a bad luck by my family and grew worse as time passes by.

My mentality had grown increasingly worse day by day and if not for a certain person who brought be back to the right path, I would never be the same person Kathie or anyone I know today would like.

Yet, when it comes to how close I am with the family, it was only between me and my mother whom I grow attached with and as for my father...

"............" - Zekie

Staring blankly on a table, I had a conflicted thought regarding the past as I just shook over since we had already settle the differences there and it was already over. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be working so hard to pay for my own tuition as I kept up my grades to at least pay for my studies and save up for the future regarding on how I would proceed in my life.

Mary saw this and smiled like an older sister as she continue serving the costumers with me, working till our shifts were over. 

My life became a bit better since Kathie shows up in my life and while the changes were at the start were forced, it still brought light into the world I lived in. 

She might end up helping me fix my draining mental issues and to be honest, I'm fine with it since in truth.... 

'I can feel closer and more attatch with her as time goes on...' - Zekie

Life was always tough for someone like me who had to work hard for myself but now that there's a new reason for my hands to strain towards, I always try to give my all, even if I would lose myself from working.

Yet, this changes isn't for Kathie, whom I like but for me who wants to change into a better person.

"Neil, your shift's over right?" - Marie

"Hmn? Oh, I guess so."

Checking the clock hanging on the wall, I was surprise that time had flewn by past as I sighed and relaxed that my shift was now over. Yet, Marie wasn't finished with her words.

"So, I think you should check up on your girlfriend over there since she seems to have a problem with that man over there." - Marie

"Oh, I didn't notice that Kat-" - Zekie

I kinda blushed a little since hearing someone else calling Kathie my girlfriend was something I wasn't used to as I turned towards where Marie was pointing at as I saw Kathie talking with someone. I couldn't see the person she was talking clearly due to the view being blocked from my side as the moment I moved my view, my smile stopped as I fall silent.

"Zek-" - Marie

I couldn't hear Marie calling me as I quickly rushed out the store as I could now hear Kathie talking to the person I'm familiar with as she puffed her chest out with as if she was praising herself.

"Hpmh! I'll have you know Father-in-law that I became Zekie's C*m dispenser and he has been knocking me up for so long that I could barely stand anymore." - Kathie

While she was speaking such words right in front of me now, I ignore that as I quickly made my way towards them as finally Kathie and that person saw me as Kathie smiled.

"Zeki-" - Kathie

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" - Zekie

I ignore Kathie calling out to me as I quickly went in front of her as if to protect her from the person in front of us as he just smile at us without any harm.

"Well, can't I want to see how my children are doing my little child? I only wish to see how my loveliest child finally found his girlfriend and wish to greet her. Can't an old man, especially your father do that?" - Zekie's Father

He ignore the hostility I was giving towards him as I hid Kathie closer to me while I continue my glare towards him as he finally sighed since he finally notice my anger towards him.

"Okay. Thats fine child. I know what I did so I'll just walk away from you from now on. Since I finally saw how my child is doing and how he finally has a girl, I shall be leaving for now." - Zekie's Father

"Yeah, Just go." - Zekie

I couldn't contain my anger the moment I saw him and wanted to punch his happy look on his face but my girlfriend is here and I don't want to see her my violent side while we are also in public as well. I only want this bastard gone for now such that I could finally relax my guard around him.

Since he knew he wasn't welcomed and smiled at us, he decided to leave the premise as the crowd we were gathering, slowly withers as only Kathie and I were left.

Seeing that my state wasn't right, Kathie saw my look and can't help but worry.

"Zekie...." - Kathie

Thr moment that person was gone did I turned around towards Kathie and quickly hugged her in relief.

"Z-zekie?!" - Kathie

"T-thank god your okay...." - Zekie

I began to shake as my hug around her became tighter as if I was too afraid of losing her that my will slowly became confused after meeting that person again.

It also seems that Kathie used this opportunity to sneak in a surprised which she haven't expected to work.

"Um.... I only need a kiss from you and I'll be okay." - Kathie

These words in front of me would be impossible to comply to which I usually reply like 'Hah? What the hell are you saying?!' but because of how worried I was, I quickly approve of her request and even exceed that.

I loosen my hugged around her as I looked her in the eye and....

"!!!!!" - Kathie

I went in through her mouth without any hesitation as I lock tongues inside her with my own as I dug and twisted my mouth around her like a wild person, ready to suck the ever living of her's inside. I was crude in my action but it was because it was my first time doing a french kiss with Kathie and my agitated stated doesn't help me in how I handled her roughly in her mouth like a ravenging beast.

By the time my sanity came back, I finally regretted my actions... 

10