004 – F*ck
53 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wind aggressively blew against my face. The ground started to come closer and closer. I then touched my body all over. "Shit,"

I didn't even know how to use a parachute. That was if I even had one. "No god! Please! Oh god!" I was crying while the air blew my tears away. I then stopped crying. The ground grew close.

"Fuck my life,"  That moment, the jet boosters on my legs I didn't know I had activated. It was more of a thing that burned my feet crispy than anything else. "That's fucking hot!" I then landed on the ground. Dirt kicked up into the air and swirled around in a wind circle.

I looked around to see I was in a forest that was vast, radiant, and prospering. Its canopy, overshadowed by toothed-leaved trees, thin-leaved deciduous hardwood, and tall shrubs, left just enough light for a diversity of saplings to spread in the nut and seed-covered grounds below.

Thin branches hung from the occasional tree, and a medley of flowers, which grew all over the place, clashed with the otherwise dull view.

A vociferation of sounds, most of which were birds. Added life to the forest and formed a chaotic symphony with the occasional noises of birds of prey gliding in the air.

 There were also several rocks around me, all having unique features; one sharp, one tall one, and one thick one. The plants weren't a bit shy of unique either. Some things looked like hemlock, sunflowers, orchids, roses.

"I'm in the eve forest," ____________________________________________________________

<Skill Aprasial Activated>

[Name: Eve Forest (Place)

____________________________________________________________

 "So predictable,"

It's a combat zone for levels 10-20." "So, I should be able to survive." 

"I've handled worse game starts. But, then again, I'm inside the game."

I hear gunshots and screams coming from around me. "My teammates are fighting." "I would send a party request, but I don't think they've added that into the game yet."

I hear rustles from the bushes. "I have no gun skill, shit!" I randomly spray bullets at the bushes. Every bullet piercing the wind, creating a loud bang. The sound was then quickly overrun by a squeal.

"What the hell is your problem!" A girl walks out from the bush with a hole in her hair. The woman had Colorful pink hair.

 She also had pale skin, freckles, silver-white eyes that were bewitching. Her lips were pink like a Peony. It looked like the whole universe revolved around her.

But, by just hearing her talk, I knew her personality was tactless and imprudent, and that would probably be the tip of the iceberg. She was also most likely destructive, irritable, and apathetic. 

 I had never seen a goddess, but I was sure she was a goddess. 

She wore a black metal suit that stopped at her neck. She wore a jacket over the black metal suit and had an advanced assault rifle.

But, that wasn't the interesting part. The thing I wanted was the large backpack she carried.

"Oi, give me a gun." "I don't have any more ammo." She demanded.

I tried to shot her eight times in the head. But, five of them missed and went flying at the trees. The rest hit her shoulder, stomach, and legs.

She dropped dead down onto the floor. [Warning! You have PK'd,] 

[All users that come across you will see a red nametag above your head telling them you're a PK'er]

I ignored the message and walked to the corpse. I grabbed the bag and opened it. It had ammo, guns, and a PK hider. "Heh, she's a noobie PK'er."

She should have hidden it better. A PK hider is something that got introduced into 1.1, It was supposed to spice up the community. 

It was created by the developer. "Tony," For the PK hider to work is to have a receiver; which has to be around you, and a transmitter; which you have to wear. I scrambled at the dead body until I found the transmitter.

I then put it on my arms and covered it with my shirt. 

I soon realized that she had ammo. She was trying to kill me as soon as I let my guard down and give her my gun. But I promised to live and make sure I don't die because of a mistake(s). 

I quickly looted the corpse and walked away. "Time to bring hell."

5