Chapter 18 I NEED STORIES
2.4k 42 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Welkalach of Jariel 1236

Beno's POV

When is mister kitty waking up...

I'm getting bored!

Hrmm that priest before said that I am an azure dragon... So I should be able to use ice or water right?

Can't I use it to wake up mister kitty?

But how do I do that though...

" Abracadabra! Give me water!" I said. But nothing happened.

" MARI MARI HOME! WATER!" but nothing happened.

" Alakazam!" but nothing happened.

...

I am such a useless dragon...

If I didn't remember wrong, there's this thing called CPR that could let people wake up! But I can't remember much... all I remember is mouth-to-mouth treatment... Whatever let's try it. I flip the kitty until he is laying flat on the ground and start to do CPR.


Catkin's POV

What happened... All I remember is being captured by the humans and brought to a stronghold. When the guards are bringing me down the stairs I saw a shadow falling down from above and killed the guard and priest easily... then I lost consciousness...

I opened my eyes and what I saw immediately scared me...

It's the priest! What is he trying to do! Is he trying to kiss me??? Are the priests in the human kingdom swing that way???? I immediately try to run away but the most I can do is just slowly crawling back away from the priest.

When I crawl far enough I realize... The priest doesn't have a body. And his head is being held by a small girl. 

" Oh, so you woke up before I can do CPR huh. Fine by me then. Poi~" She said as she throws the head away to a corner from the room. Which there are the other heads of the guards and some others that I don't know. Somehow their penis is also all at that place...

Somehow just by seeing that made me feel the pain too...

" What's the matter kitty? Why aren't you talking? Don't worry! The bad guys are dead! They won't hurt you anymore!" she said... such a little girl protecting me? I look at the girl with unbelieving eyes. But then I noticed something. She had the horns and tails of a dragon... Is she a dragonkin? That would explain her confidence and strength...

" Who are you? Why are you here? What will you do to me?" I asked...

" Too many questions! One by one!" she said while pouted... cute...


Beno's POV

What is with the kitty... he just asks so many questions at once like a Gatling gun...

" Who are you then..." he asked

" Don't you know it's not polite to ask people's names without stating yours!" hrmm! This kitty is so impolite!

" My name is Kent..." he said...

" I don't like the name Kent, you will be Marco from now on!" Marco is definitely a better name than Kent! I am proud of my naming sense you know!

The kitty looks shocked. Ahahaha you got shocked just by this? Create great names is just one of the few great things I can do!

" Marco! Do you know where the south side is? I want to dig out of here! I saw the sea is at the south side so I want to get there!" I said to him.

" Erm it should be at this side..." he pointed to the wall and I started digging~ with my strong claws it wouldn't be long before we are free!

" Why are you here little girl? Did you got separated from my parents?" Marco asked me.

" When I wake up I was in the human city and they chopped my legs. After that, they brought me here and chop down my legs every time they regrow back and also peel away my scales! Those people are evil! That's why I protected kitty from evil humans!" I said. He looks even more shocked than before. Did I say something wrong? I don't think I said anything wrong though, I'm just saying the truth.

" How long have you been here little girl..." " I don't know 5 months maybe?" 

" Months? How long is that..." He asked. Did he really don't know how long is a month is? Where did he come from? Somewhere that doesn't even know what a month is?"

" I think its 150 days or so, could be longer though, I only estimate how long I have been here by counting how many time they chopped my legs off, they do it every 5 days so its 30 times now~," I said carefreely while continue to dig the tunnel.

After 30 minutes, I got bored of just digging and drag Marco with me.

" Hey, Marco! Read this book! I want to know stuff!" I said while shoving him the book I got from the priest.

" Isn't this the human bible? Where did you get this book from??" he asked with a very shocked face...

" Oh, I killed him remember? I even used his mouth to do CPR with you! Well, only his head and bones are left. I stripped the meat clean and packed it up nicely there!" I said while I pointed my claws to a pile of cloth. Inside those clothes is the meat that I got from the guards and priest. 

" White cloth got the tasty young meat! They taste the best among all meat I got! The other big pile is old rough meat. I don't like it so I put it there. The last pile is fatty greasy meat. I don't want to be sick but I heard fat tastes good if handled properly so I'm saving those fats to see if I can use it to grill the meat!" I explained. I don't like my place to be messy so I sorted my stuff into piles. One pile is the armor, another one for weapons. One for my food and one for the clothes I got from the humans. I want to see if I can get cotton. I want to get a plushie for Adeline! Hrmmm.... who is Adeline... does she even like plushies? Whatever not important now.

" If you're hungry you can eat the old man's meat. The tasty meat is mine!" I said. Marco better don't steal my tasty meat... I want to enjoy myself with good meat before being forced to eat rough meat!

" Don't change the topic! Read this book! I want to learn the stuff here!" I said to him while I sat down and prepare to listen to the story in the book.

" Why do you want me to read this book anyway. This book would only be full of false statements that the humans made up anyways. if you want to know something you can just directly ask me and I would try to answer." Marco said. Oh, Marco wants to tell stories, that works too~


Marco (Kent)'s POV

Poor girl, she has been tortured for 6 months already... Having your limbs torn off and regrow only to be torn off again... It must be torturous to that little body of yours... I pity you little girl...

" Wait, what is your name, little girl?" I asked. I suddenly remembered that we got sidetracked and didn't know what is she called again.

" I'm Beno! The almighty dragon Beno!" She said while making a cute pose. Wait, that Beno? So she is also one of those reincarnators the lords are finding back on Zarcara. Wait... Is that why she called me Marco? Marco is the former name of the catkin right? But arent those reincarnators should have a better mental state? Beno here looks just like a little girl and even acts like one... There seems to be a lot of stuff happened here... I should try to tell anyone from the other continents to send a rescue team here. Even though I am weakened by the manaless state, I still at least could outrun those bastards if it isn't because they trapped me.

" Don't worry little girl, I will bring you to your friends after we escaped here," I said to her. Though she gave me a confused face... did I said something wrong?

" I don't have friends you know? They all died you know? They all left Beno behind you know?" She suddenly said. Wait... what do you mean by they are dead? They're still alive here! They got transported here!

" They got transported here you know? I think they are Luca, Peter and even Marco! Don't you remember?" I said. Something isn't right. According to the legends, reincarnators would keep their memory, at least that's what I read at the royal library.

" I don't know... A.... I don't want to think, hurry tell me some stories! I wanna hear some stories!" she said after thinking for a while... This is bad... did she lose her memories? Is it because she got treated badly here that she locked out her memories? Damn, I need to be at least at an open space to send a message to the others in my group... and at least not this manaless...

" What are you thinking about Marco? Cmon tell me some stories I want to listen to some stories!" Beno said while she starts to go to the tunnel and start packing the dirt into what seems to like bricks? Is she compressing the dirt until it became hard enough to a brick?

" What are you doing there? Playing with dirt?" I asked

" This is not playing! This is working! I saw on TV before that if you apply enough pressure onto the dirt, you can compress it and it will become hard enough to be used in constructions!" she said while pouting, obviously not happy that I am saying that she is playing...

" What are you going to do it with those bricks then?" I asked curious about what she is going to do with that stuff.

" To make it tidier of course! I don't like dirty places!" that's... actually a good enough reason to do that... You got the strength after all...

" Are you not hungry Marco? You have been sleeping for a few days already! You can get a piece of the young meat if you wanted! Im feeling good today!" Beno said to me... those meat... they are human meat right? Is it even safe to eat those...

" Are you sure it's safe to eat those meat?" I asked.

" Don't know, nothing happened to me yet, while waiting for you I was too hungry and ate some of those meat. I'm sure the fat meat would make you very sick though," she said to me... 

" Did you eat it raw? " " Of course I did. There's no fire here so how should I cook them?" I regret asking that... eating raw human meat... I don't want to... but I haven't eaten for days and I'm very hungry... I am sorry Astrea... for I have sinned... I took a bite on the old meat as Beno said and...

*BLERGH* that meat tastes ridiculous! " I know right? I also reacted like that when I ate the old meat! Which is why I prefer the young ones! Just take one of them though, I don't have much in stock left and my meat should only be for emergencies." I nodded... wait.... " Your meat? What do you mean by your meat?" I asked... I have a bad feeling about this.

" Oh, you know that I regenerate right? Because of that I periodically cut down some of the meat in my arm as spare rations. I don't want to eat it unless it's an emergency though, so it's better if you eat those there first before asking my meat." she said nonchalantly... she is eating herself...

" You don't have to worry about me though, I am a strong dragon! Even if my arm looks a bit thinner I'm still strong!" she said while laughing... I wish I could be as carefree as her... or maybe it's because she is already going crazy that she doesn't care anymore...

" You still haven't told me a single story though!!! I want to listen to stories!!!" she suddenly yelled... yep her priorities are wrong too...

Look at this cute little being... that could eat you... 

67