Chapter 44 Confinement, Training, Dragon Meat Stew
1.8k 16 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Guess what? I have a discord server now! (It is actually a leftover server I made before for reasons I forgot, but since I felt that with a discord server I could chat with you guys more, I decided to renovate it to a new server!) We can play bots such as DiscordRPG and Mudae there~ 

Here's the link~

https://discord.gg/YxnqZk9zrz

4th Maelach of Desariel 1236

Belgrynd's POV

Can't believe I wasted a few hours just to dig a special imprisonment cell for these 4... which 4 you ask, the coordinator from the ambush team, the fancy-looking cultist, a noble that joined the cultist, and also the noble's guard. How did I found the noble, after I caught the fancy-looking cultist, I found him standing way behind there. I don't know why, but if you are trying to run away, you should do it quietly. But this noble doesn't know that and let out a loud screech and then run away. Honestly, that's a pretty stupid move. Well even if you don't scream, I will still hunt you down anyways, and that guard is that guard for show... the moment I showed up, he immediately prostrated himself and pushed the noble to die... well anyways, since they both didn't show any interest to fight, I captured them~

Because of that, I had to dig two extra cells! Maybe I should kill them in the first place... But it seems Flux and Frux have different plans from them, whatever... I got these two as a freebie, do what you want with them, I'm going to talk to the other two. Let's start with the coordinator first. Or maybe nevermind... she is still unconscious. Head over to the fancy guy then, he better be conscious, cause I will hit him in the balls if he isn't. 

Oh, he is awake. Good. No balls will be harmed this time.

" I see you are awake," I said towards him. He didn't say anything except continue to look down on me... or look up on me since he is sitting on the ground and even though I am a short girl... I'm still taller than him if he is sitting. But since he is not willing to talk, I have to do something. I branded my gunblade and aimed at him.

" Still not talking? One bullet and you could go meet your God if he is willing to. Though it will be highly unlikely since I am sure the one who will be meeting you is another god, or  you won't be meeting any at all." I shrugged at him. He seems a bit wavered but still refused to talk. Well, I guess words don't work now.

*bang* I shot towards his left leg, hitting his left thigh.

" Willing to talk?" I asked him again. This time aiming at the right side. After eating one bullet, I can see that he is hesitating now. Too bad, I don't like you hesitating. *bang* I shot his right thigh now.

" Talk, or I make more bullets on your body. The next one would be your arm." I said while aiming at his arm.

" What do a filth like you want to know even!" he yelled. I let out a sigh... yeah yeah, a filth like me is still able to kill you a thousand times here you know.

" Tell me everything about this little cult of yours, as specific as possible. Hesitate a bit and I will make a new hole on your arm." I said while pointing at him.

" We are the Order of Kur. We serve the almighty God of Kur' Edzard! Once he reaches this world, filth like you will definitely be cleansed until-" *BANG* I shot towards his left shoulder. " I said specific details. I am not interested in your cult beliefs. Continue or this time it's the right side." I said.

" What do you even want me to say!" He yelled out loud. Jeez, are humans this stupid... but Frux and Flux are more clever... I guess religion does make some people stupid huh, especially fanatical cults like these.

" What I want to know, is how many are you there, how many bases you have, where are they, and a lot more! But tell me these first." I said while pressuring him.

" AHAHAH WE ARE EVERYWHERE! YOU CAN'T STOP US ALL FILTH!" He yelled. Urgh... I guessed I asked the wrong question... of course, they are going to reply with this kind of answer. I can't believe I made such a blunder...

" Who is the one who sent you here in this town," I asked.

" It is the Lord, of course, he is a very devout believer or Kur! If he notices that I am dead or went missing, he will definitely send his entire troop to obliterate you! Filth!" he said while spitting onto me. Urgh, disgusting. I tear a part of his robe covering his shoulders and used it to wipe the spit. Well, I don't think I could get any more information from him, but I will refrain from killing him. Maybe Flux and Frux could get more info out of him. I rub the cloth I used to wipe the spit into a ball and forcibly put it into his mouth. Oh, maybe I should patch his injuries. Can't have him dying out on me. I once again tear his robe and used it to bandage his injuries. Time to head to where Flux and Frux are at now.


Flux's POV

" What do we have here... isn't this the almighty noble that tried to break into our holy church? What is he doing in such a place that is far from his cozy little mansion?" I said sarcastically. 

" I don't know, maybe this time he wants to take down another church for his whorehouse project~," Frux said sarcastically too. This guy here, he literally spends thousands of gold coins just to take down churches, houses, and shops just to build private houses for his whores. A truly despicable person. 

" And also who is this little pimp who is acting guard for such an almighty person," I said towards the noble's guard, it is a shame this guy got hired by a noble like this. I am sure when Bell went to chase them, the darn noble would directly push him to his death just to earn a few more seconds to flee.

" I- 'm Ja-Jasper..." the boy said. OK never heard of a noble with that name, probably just a nobody.

" Now, Count... tell me why shouldn't I kill you right now~ I am pretty sure with what you have done, you deserve a thousand deaths, or even more!" I said to him while unsheathing my dagger. 

" I am just following the Prince's commands! He said there will be a large haul here and ordered me to come! I didn't know there would be a dragon or a large cult here even! I swear!" the disgusting count said. But the prince huh... this is getting tricky. If the prince knows about Bell... he could seriously send the entire army to subjugate her. What even weird is that Bell said that the ambush group is also sent by the prince... if he already sent a group to hunt down Bell, why does he need another group here? There is something wrong here, but I can be sure... this Count is useless. He probably only heard the money part and ignored every other part. That's why he just directly came here with only his guard. He is even greedy enough to not bring an army so he can take all of the valuable loot, and use poor Jasper there as a luggage boy. 

" So he is useless, right? Can I kill him now?" I heard Bell's voice from the door.

" Oh hello Sel, yeah this one is just a minion of Greed. He received information from the Prince that you have hideouts here that contain valuables which then he came here to find gold." I explain to Bell. But right after I finish my sentence, Bell immediately jumps in front of him and grabs him by his collar, which shocked both the Count and also his guard.

"  Who gave you that information, who knows this information, what else do you know! Tell me now or I will kill you!" Bell yelled at the count. Even I felt the aura that Bell is releasing now really uncomfortable. Jasper even wet his pants...

" It is the Head Prince! He told us in his faction that there is someone here who has hoarded a lot of valuables somewhere near here! That is all I know! Please don't kill me..." the count said as he also wet his pants... Bell won't be too happy about this. *bang* Bell shot towards the count... that is fast. 

" Useless piece of meat... I am not even going to dismantle you..." Bell said as she walked out, leaving an unconscious Jasper and also us two brothers inside. " Go ask the priest if he knows anything, I'm going to make something first. Don't expect me to be back within today." once again, Bell said, this time the voice is a bit more distant. Seconds after, we heard the sound of the hatch opening and closing with a large force.

" Guess it's just us three now... what do we do with that kid. I highly doubt he will be anywhere useful to us." Frux asked me, well I don't know, but he could be a good help in our future raids on the cults. I wonder if Bell would want him in though.

" Say, why not we train him to peddle with me as we go to other cities. I need an assistant and since now that Bell has the prince tailing her, it wouldn't be good for her to go out. We could use this kid to help her sell her stuff. It will help him get a new life too, don't you think?" I said. To be honest, I don't trust this kid that much, but, we would use him to see if he is a spy from any faction. If he became too dangerous for us, I believe Bell would directly dispose of him.

" Well yeah, suit whatever you want. I'm going to the Kur priest. Have fun training him." Frux said while he left the room. I follow him afterward since Jasper is unconscious. I guess I will need to handle the count's body later. It won't be good leaving his dead body here, both for Jasper and for us. But I'm not in the mood of doing it now. Knowing that the prince knows what Bell is and the general location she will be in is not a good sign. But I wonder why did Bell leave immediately, and where did she head to... her main hideout?

As I walk towards the main hall... or should I say Bell's bedroom, I saw a wooden dome on the table with a note on it.

" Inside here is some dragon meat stew to congrats on your first fight with me, eat well, and rest well. I made a kitchen behind your bedrooms along with its own dining room. I also made a toilet for both of your rooms. Supposedly the waste should be converted to fertilizer but if it doesn't remember to tell me when I am back. If any of those people die, just throw them into the corpse disposal next to the stairs. It is only temporary but should be enough for now. I am not sure it will take me how long to make the item I want so if you guys got bored, feel free to go on land and do whatever you want. I won't force you guys to stay underground for such a long time. - By Belgrynd." 

Hrmmm.... this girl would make a nice wife if I had a son... too bad I am single and would probably continue to be until I die. But when the hell did she made those? I don't even remember she made that before we went to fight! Oh well, I guess I will call Frux to come and eat together. Eat first work later~

Whew~ I wonder who is Jasper, does he really have a connection with the prince?

What is Bell going to do? I hope it isn't something that can explode~ That would end really bad.

Anyways~ thanks for reading~

51