Chapter 82 Petrasha’s Nightmare PT2
703 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4th Tekulach of Secafiel 1237

Petrasha's POV

" Lord Paelisher! What is the meaning of this! Why are those two fighting!" I asked. For the most passive member of the council also wanted to fight, and it was against Bel even. What the hell is even going on now!

" It is as you see, young Tasha, those two are going to have a duel. What else?  I would say it is a good thing. If we old guys don't move our bodies we might get back pains you know, ahahahahahah!" Paelisher said. Jeez... you old guys are just bored and don't want to work... wait... if even Raisul is here... who is at the main castle! Glad it's not me.

" Look it's starting. You don't really see Rai fight too much so this might be a good experience for you." Paelisher said as he focus on the fight. Sighing as I can't do anything more I also turn and look at the fight. I think this will be interesting, Bel back on Earth isn't really a good fighter. In fact, she is quite bad at it. Even her aim is kinda bad, which kinda surprises me when she mainly uses a gunblade. 


Belgrynd's POV

Hand cannon and grappler, I can probably guess how he is going to fight, but let's just see.

We both are just standing there, not moving, letting the others do the first move.

*boom*

Raisul made the first move. He threw a bomb toward me. As much as I want to say it's unfair. We didn't really say that we would only be fighting using the weapons we have outside, so him getting additional weapons isn't really in the wrong. Though it is easily countered as I shoot at the bomb. 

When the explosion calmed down, Raisul isn't where he is at anymore, he moved somewhere, probably with that grappler of his since he is not on the ground. Hmm, using this strategy huh. Not one I expected from a dwarf but it's written a lot. 

*bang* 

I dodged the bullet that is coming from behind me, I didn't bother to shoot back as I am sure he is not there already. I really wanted to use my skills to find him but if I use them, it would definitely be unfair to him. 

*bang*

Another shot comes from my left side which once again I dodged by just sidestepping it. If I had to guess, Raisul is either the sniping type or the assassin type, or well both, assassins can be snipers after all. But his tools are not helping him. If one were to do assassination using fire weapons, the first thing they should prevent is to use any that would leave a trace such as gunpowder or mana remnants. 

*tat*

I shot at the wall, slightly grazing Raisul's shoulder. Bingo. 

" How about we stop. You really aren't in a good position. Your skills aren't helping either." I said to him. For an assassin, his advantage is to attack people by surprise. This clearly doesn't work now since not only do I know that he is going to attack but also in a very open area with no vantage points for him to snipe.

" Ha, you got me there. Sure, as someone who commonly uses hidden attacks, this duel sure isn't really in my favor. Alright. I guess this ends our duel." Raisul comes out from a random pillar. But...

*tat* as 'Raisul' head explodes into pieces.

" Hey, Bel! Why did you do that! It is not a duel to death why did you shoot him!" Petrasha panics. Well of course she would be. One of the council members just suddenly died despite showing no hostility. But I guess she didn't notice, that doesn't matter though. 

*bang* another cannon shot comes from my back. No good, this one is also a dud. The wait is that...

I immediately shoot another shot to the opposite side of where I shot Raisul. Though it didn't hit, I can see him immediately hiding his hand cannon which is still smoking. Ah, so he could swap his equipment between those golems? That is a nice skill, perfect for an assassin too. After all, what is better than killing people from a far place, killing people using a golem from a far place while being in an even further place.

If I were him... where would I attempt to attack now... hmmmmmmm

*swish*

" Thought so," I said as I grinned as I look behind me. My sword now pointing at Raisul's neck. Since Raisul could move so fast without making too much of a sound, and he could still attack despite not having his weapons, I guessed that he would try to use his golems to distract me while coming behind me, and it really is.

" Ha... Alright, I surrender for real." Raisul said as this time he truly comes out with his true body and dropped his hand cannon.

" But there is something more right?" I said as I grabbed the grappler that is immediately shot towards me.

" Good job, young dragon! Normally people would just stop at Raisul's first act, but you broke all of them! If only there isn't a rule that a dragonkin cannot join another government, I would have definitely recruited you! But still, to think that you even countered the last one." Paelisher said. Well, I can guess why the last one is added. It is probably used to counter those that tried to do dirty tricks. No matter the world, some people would still resort to dirty tricks to obtain what they wanted after all.

" But... how?" Petrasha said. Ah, me killing the fake Raisul huh.

" That one is a flesh golem that I summoned using my skill. Truly magnificent right?" Raisul said as he summoned another of those identical flesh golems. To be honest, now that I know how it is in detail... it doesn't really look that similar. The colors are a bit odd and the golem doesn't mimic the human breathing motions, so it is easy to notice the difference if you know what to look for.

" To be honest, I am surprised that you know my skills and even formulated a way to counter it," Raisul said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

" Heh, next time maybe choose a liquid with the same stickiness as blood. Blood doesn't flow like water, after all, also, your weapon left a train of gunpowder so it's easy to trace it too" I said as I accepted his handshake, my comment stunned him for a while, and made him laugh.

" So that is how you notice it's not me huh, this duel truly is worth it! Alright! How about this, once I perfected everything, let's have a duel again!" Raisul said as he just continue to ramble on about his newfound enthusiasm to Paelisher. Well, I guess a nerd will forever be a nerd.

I waited for both of them to finish before saying one thing.

" So Paelisher. Your turn?" I said to him, which not only made Petrasha panic but also made Ganmol and Raisul start to shake in their boots.

" Why not, I have been waiting for this you know. It has been quite a time before I even had a duel like this! Don't disappoint me, younglings."  Paelisher said as he went to the weapon racks to grab two longswords. Hmm...

" Say, Petry, don't you think Paelisher looks like someone? You know from that anime..." I said, Petrasha heard what I said and then focused and start to turn her brain inside out. Oh yeah, you have been here for quite a long huh.

" The dwarf king from tensura, doesn't he also uses two swords? What are the chances of two dwarf kings from two different universes using the same weapon choice! Well, I would say that Paelisher looks more dwarven than Dwargo though. That one looks literally like a human, while Paelisher looks a bit more similar since his hairstyle and longer beard looks more dwarven." I said and Petrasha nodded in agreement. Good, now that she is distracted time to let hell loose!

" Finished talking? I am very excited about this fight. Do your best in entertaining me!" Paelisher taunted. Oh well, let's see, two longswords huh. I highly doubt I could use ranged weapons against him. Let's use this... and this... I grabbed a longsword and also a shortsword.

" Picking dual swords just like me huh. But that is a unique combination you have there. Having two different swords would really cause some troubles you know?" Paelisher advised me. 

" You don't know about my plan yet, all of this is according to my plan. Just be prepared for it!" I said as I readied myself. 

This could either be very fun or... it could go very dangerous... I can somehow sense that Paelisher would try something bad...

Petrasha, lets hope that you have insurance for this place... or maybe the one who needs insurance is me...

The second fight done!!! First, we have a fight of brute strength, then a fight of wits~ Whats next!

*pst* the final boss might be Petrasha, the battle of endurance*

23