Chapter 107 Pervertly Studies
547 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2nd Sukurach of Desariel 1237

Belgrynd's POV

This is probably the worst sleep I ever had, and I can't even be mad about it because of a deal I made...

" Did you not sleep last night..." I asked Cyber.

" Nope. You are fascinating even when you're sleeping. The amount of mana you release during sleep is way higher than that of day. As if you are releasing all the mana you gathered during the day at night! I have never seen anything like this before!" Cyber said excitedly.

I am highly unsure about this situation... I can't kick him out due to the contract, but keeping him close though will give me a companion, might cause me to lose my sanity...

" So what are your plans for today?" Cyber asked.

" I am going to stay indoors to do something, you are free to stay but if possible, buy us both some meals for the day. Preferably some meat for me." I said to him as I went ahead to clean myself. 

A...

I forgot I am planning to make the map for all the pest nests inside this continent... would be great if Cyber have a map for this but er, I am not sure. Whatever, if he doesn't have one, I could just mark it first and then compare it to a real map later.

This also means one thing though. The pain that I felt the first time I felt this is going to happen again. Depending on the situation it might be even worse than before considering this time I am not just finding one type of pest, but also one other type of pest that is ten times stronger than the last pests.

I opened the water shower and let the water fall onto my skin.

" Tsk... it's too hot..." 

I am not sure if it is due to me being a dragon which means my cold would be colder than normal, or its because my main element is ice would mean I would be more attuned to a colder climate... come to think of it. The permafrost felt just right for me.

It is not like being at room temperature makes me feel hot, but it just doesn't feel comfortable, as if I am wearing two extremely good parkas inside the Sahara desert.

Wait, that description isn't right, that for normal people would just cause them to die... I guess being a dragon also made me insensitive to the weather too huh... whatever. Enough thinking about my own biology, there are more pests to be removed from this world.

" Oh, so you are a woman, huh, at first I thought you are a man due to the way you talked and the lack of-" 

I don't want to finish it. So I just slam dunk him into the floor, knocking him unconscious. 

Wait...

" When the hell did you come into the freaking bathroom, I freaking locked it!" I asked him as I slip in some ice into his back.

" COLD! I HAVE MY WAYS! IT IS ALL FOR SCIENCE!" Cyber shouted as he frantically tried to remove the ice from his back. Sadly that will never happen as I attached it to his back.

" YOU SEE WHEN I SAID ABOUT THE MARK THING, I COULD MONITOR MY SUBJECTS THROUGH THAT MARK, THOUGH IT NEEDS ME TO BE VERY CLOSE TO THEM TO DO THAT!" he shouted, wanting me to remove it to him, but somehow throughout the conversation, the only thing I have done is increasing the number of crystals. I am not making them bigger, that won't do anything, spreading small ones all over the body on the other hand makes it way way way more unbearable for him.

" How close would that be." 

" 100 METERS! PLEASE REMOVE THOSE THINGS IT ITCHES SO BAD!" he yelled again. Well, good thing I have a barrier inside this room. I set it up once we rented this room. I don't want things to break and I don't want people to hear me doing anything. 

" Never ever activate that skill ever ever again. This is  not a warning but a demand." I spoke to him, increasing the crystals to give him more pressure to accept.

" FINE FINE I ACCEPT! PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM THIS TORTURE!" Cyber said, almost on the verge of crying. I could enjoy this, though, it seems to be awakening something bad inside me. 

No focus on your main tasks first!

" Whatever, do you have a map, I am going to use a skill of mine, if it helps you then whatever," I said to him as I sat down on my bed, clothed of course.

" Ah yes, I always have maps of each continent on me at all times. For study purposes of course." Cyber said as he handed me a map that shows the basic outlines and shape of the continent, it also labels the major cities and ports it seems quite good.

Without any warning, I closed my eyes and start to spread my mana again. At this moment I don't care about what Cyber's reaction is because my task is the most important thing right now. I want to quickly finish this and then head back and regroup, hopefully, they have recovered by then.


Cyber's POV

Damn... now my shirts are all soggy... urgh, note to self... never ever piss off anyone that is able to use ice affinity magic...

But still, to do that without even casting anything, and even being able to alter the spell when it is in effect, she is really strong, I wonder which of the demon lords are able to fight against her?

If I have to guess, even if they all work together, they might just still get overwhelmed.

Looking at her now, she is just sitting on the bed, though I must say she has great posture. A lot of demons who pursue the scholarly way somehow already have hunched back. Hmm looking at this, although she doesn't really have that much development in the frontal armor part, she definitely is cute, well, considering that she is currently the only one who hasn't rejected me so far, my sample size is extremely limited.

I wonder, people do say that doing it feels good. But I never had the time to research it since it is already a well-developed field. Though I don't think I would be interested in that field... I do wonder... what it feels like to do that...

As I was thinking about such thoughts, I vaguely feel a burst of mana coming out from the dragon girl. 

" Huh, what are you..." I didn't even manage to finish before I felt the mana dissipate. I wonder what is that for... How she did that is more important. While I understand that people who evolved a few times will become stronger and eventually will start releasing mana themselves too, the mechanism in that is still poorly documented and the number of people who even know about it is even less.

Hmm, from what I know so far, mana should be generated from the heart of every being, but from what I felt, it seems like her entire body is radiating mana, could it be because she is so strong that the mana generated from the heart could be felt from everywhere?

Hmmm interesting... I wonder which part of the body would have the most concentration of mana...


Belgrynd's POV

Urgh, though lesser than the first time, it still freaking hurts... ah... 

I am having a nosebleed again... this really hurts a lot sometimes...

!!!

The first thing I saw after opening my eyes... is Cyber's face closing towards my stomach...

" I TOLD YOU KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!" is what I tried to say, but what comes out is an even simple thing.

I immediately turned and slammed my tail into his face. Flinging him to the wall.

" I am absolutely not sorry about that. Just why are you so close? You said that you don't need to be this close for your freaking studies!" I growled to him.

" It is a misunderstanding! I am just er... just..." the fact that he is stuttering is making it even more suspicious!

" That is it, I am getting us separate rooms. Unless we are going out of town, you are absolutely forbidden to be in the same freaking room as me! I am also going out to buy another tent! I can't believe I teamed up with a pervert..." I said as I immediately rushed out.

This... I guess it is time for me to face the truth huh? Before I was too busy surviving that I have no time to take care of this stuff, but now that things are calmer, I am starting to discover the girl side of me huh...

" Haaaaaaaah" I let out a long sigh. 

This isn't really the time to discover these things though... but I guess my brain is now relaxed enough to do this...

Now just gotta handle these things... first is to get a new room and new stuff...

Good thing the only thing I do not lack is money...

...

Do they accept human currencies?

Astrea: Should I give this guy the title of Hero of Mis-Timings...
Ars: Do that, and you would have to work on that. I am absolutely not helping you on that.
Astrea: Cruel... but still his timings are really spot on...
Ars: Spot on to get slapped.
Astrea: I wonder if it could be useful at other times other than these... I mean, it have to be there for a reason right?
Ars: How would I know? This is not my department.
Astrea: *sigh* Anyways, it seems that the packages keep coming in huh... how many more to go?
Ars: Currently including the one you're opening right now, three. I have a feeling there is one more but it isn't here yet.
Astrea: Space time shenanigans I guess
Ars: *shrugs*

And behold, Lucy the vampire is here!

Spoiler

Lucy the Vampire

[collapse]

Sorry for the late update, but things have been a bit messy for me these times... and I assume its gonna continue to be like this...

I am really sorry in advance...

Is Lucy...
  • Cool Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Cute Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Boring Votes: 1 3.4%
  • None of the above Votes: 5 17.2%
Total voters: 29
14