Ending 1 Extra I serve no one but myself
435 11 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belgrynd's POV

Ah, it feels great, it feels like a part of me that has been blocked for so long has been unblocked! This power truly is great!

" Your Highness what are your orders now." one of the fel demons asked.

" How much of troops do we have now and what is the situation of our kingdom and the other kingdoms," I asked and they answered.

So far we only have a meager amount of 300 summoners, 500 warlocks, and 2000 foot soldiers. Just why did they think that attacking another world using such little amount of troops is viable... not to mention, ever since I absorbed that idiot god, the empire in this world has been fractured into several kingdoms, with us being the smallest. Though it doesn't matter, I can handle it fast, With this power unifying all of them into one banner should be easy enough. In fact, I should do this now.

I teleported to all of the kingdom's castles and abducted all of their kings and queens into my castle. Nothing better than force integration.

" I give you all two choices, either submit to me, or I will force you to submit to me." I gave them an ultimatum, and sadly, all of them quickly accepted it. Damn, I thought I could play with them a bit more... whatever.

After an entire day of diplomacy, kingdom management, and troop management, I am still awake to manage the empire. There is more problems in the entire world than I thought. Honestly, how they are able to unify and manage to attack Astrea is a myth to me. It is almost like they are willing to just throw away an entire world just to secure another. It doesn't help that this world is almost 10 times smaller than Astrea... In Astrea, there are even continents and oceans, while here it's just a single continent with some lakes and that is all.

" You are quite fast in getting in action little dragon." a mysterious voice said from behind me. Even though I never met him before I knew what he was. He is another god and judging by his aura, probably the same type as the loser before.

" I have to take up your slack, after all, if it weren't for me, you would be entirely annihilated," I said, taking a jab at him.

" Yet it is because of you that we would be entirely annihilated. After all, you are the one who absorbed a god and also demolished most of his army," he said and I scoffed, he just got his due, and this army is just weak. Though, I am sort of OP in a way, you don't just suddenly start with level 500 or something.

" So to what pleasure to I have you here, B... I am gonna guess Betelgeuse." I said.

" My my, pretty clever aren't you? Well since this world is still godless I would like you to take the-" "Sure" before he could finish I accepted the job. After all, why not? I am going to manage this world anyways so nothing wrong with being called a god for it.

" Ah... good that you are eager for the role. Now, we have to-" "Nope, I will do it my way." I said as I turned around and grabbed Betelgeuse's head, lifting him up.

" You see. I don't like following orders, especially those that tried to kill me." I said as I started chanting a spell, a spell that Betelgeuse knew oh so well, since...

It is the same spell that I used on Berth.

"Ah haha your face, it looks good! You are not suited to be the one delivering despair, you are more suited to be RECEIVING DESPAIR!" I said as the spell activated, absorbing whatever knowledge that Betelgeuse had and transferring it to me, including all of his mana. As the spell progresses Betelgeuse becomes more tired and scared, and he also looks more and more old, I wonder if this spell is enough to just wear out his entire existence. 

Sadly it did not as the spell ended and I got all of his spells, mana, and authority. Although he fainted, he is still alive much to my dismay, but it doesn't really matter, what he considers important is now already mine~

Hmm... one more, and this one I need him alive to do it, guess I should be glad that the spell didn't kill him outright. Now now, wake up little piggy, cause I have more jobs for you~

Hmm, how fitting that your most loved spell will be used against yourself now huh~

"Let's see, divine puppetry, a bit sarcastic in the name but I like it. Now, Betelgeuse, hand me all of your territory." I said and he immediately woke up and moved, though I knew that he was just on autopilot mode, his eyes were as dark as a corpse. But no matter.

" I, Betelgeuse ceed my territory to Belgrynd without any cost and concessions and I will bear any cost related to territory transportation," Betelgeuse said as I could feel this world expanding, How nice, even though I am not an administrator, I can still feel how the world goes. Pretty nice if I had to say. Though our friend here isn't going to be so nice soon, if I didn't remember wrong, transferring territories normally comes with a cost, and that cost varies but I am sure in this case will probably take out a huge pile from his bank, well, not like he will need it anyways.

" Thank you Betelgeuse, now, since all of your uses have been depleted, you can die now, divine purgatory." I cast as a huge flame engulfs Betelgeuse's body, though he is now too broken to say anything and just fades away just like that.

Hmm, let the kingdom-building begin~ With a lot of boosted power, then maybe, one by one I can take away all of those within the Beta pantheon and become the sole goddess of it...

SOUNDS GREAT

This is just a short view of what happened after Belgrynd went through the portal. 
This is one of the endings I had thought of when thinking about the corruption route, though I will probably write any other routes, it wont be soon, if you have any ideas feel free to write it down, I will see if any of those is interesting and maybe I will get it written ;3

10