Volume 2 Chapter 21
3k 7 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two titans continued to fight, both now hurt. The Logia power elemental transformation was perfectly neutralised by the use of Armament Haki. Even though Ezra was in water form, he still felt the full force of each blow. On the other hand, the spearmanship of Ezra which had been refined through sparring over the years was nothing to joke about, the addition of Haki plus the seastone effect made each attack deal almost triple the damage. This could be seen from a battered wet mammoth staggering while throwing a punch.

“The Rossi family will not be done in by nobody like you” Don Vic drew all his strength as he charged at Ezra.

“STAMPEDE!” While using this skill Don Vic used the full transformation skill turning himself into a complete mammoth as he raced in an unstoppable manner towards Ezra. Everything in his part was crushed under his enormous feet or sent flying by a swing of this trunk.

“Don Vic, the battle is over, you are too exhausted to continue fighting,” the water giant said out loud, as the pole disappeared into its body. 

“Water Hand - Infinite Punch”

Out of the watery giant, Hands clenched into fists covered in Haki, materialized. Each fist was thrown in the direction of the charging mammoth like a Gatling attack. Punch after Punch made its way past any defences. Don Vic fatigued mammoth form took all the beating before he was knocked down reverting to a slimmer version of his normal self. 

Ezra was drained, he could not remember the last time he fought with every single bit of strength he could muster. The watery giant sat on the floor next to Don Vic, he could not stand or even move his body, his control of the giant also started to dwindle as he returned to his natural form.

As soon as the fight was over the numbered lieutenants and Bomber made their way to the battleground. They had been watching the fight from the wings and were confident in the ability of their captain.

“Captain, Everything has been taken care of, it's just you two left on the island.” No. 18 gave a clear briefing.

“Has anyone looked through the wreckage?” Ezra asked.

“Yes sir, we have taken custody of Captain Neko and his boys. They are on the submarine as we speak.” No. 5 replied

“Who’s is commanding the ship?”

“No. 19” 

“Captain, I found something I think you will be interested in. This was meant to be the next shipment out of this island to the north blue. It was an order placed by the Donquixote Pirates.” No. 5 opened a treasure chest.

“DEVIL FRUITS" everyone cried in surprise.

“Captain, we have already confirmed it with HQ. The 3 fruits are Ute Ute no Mi (Shoot Shoot Fruit), Neko Neko no Mi (Cat Cat Fruit) - Model Lion and Omoi Omoi no Mi (Mind Mind Fruit)” No. 1 replied.

“That is our loot, We will include it in our report, I will also include the fact that it was used to improve our strength. Guys, I know some of you would like this power but I want you to think of it properly, you can also be strong without it. For those who want it, when I think we have found the fruit that suits you, I will offer it to you.” Ezra said to his Lieutenants. “Cuff the Don, someone Help me up, it's time to head to the 80th Marine Base.”

 

BREAKING NEWS

Greatest Military Sweep in WEST BLUE history: Whale Island Uprooted.

The pirate menace in West Blue has been something that plagued that area for a very long time. This had adversely affected the lives of many civilians; Some had to pay for their lives as a form of protection fees and others were sold as slaves. Statistics show that 1 in 5 slaves at any auction is from West Blue.

Over the years as crime solidified its claim to West Blue, Whale Island became a sort of sanctuary for criminals and outlaws on the run. It was heavily protected keeping regular marines at bay until recently when Captain Rose D. Ezra and his crew put a stop to all its operations.

These roughnecks pulled off a sweep like no other, capturing 50 pirate crews in 6 months of active assignment and demolishing the stronghold Whale Island. A report from our correspondents at the 80th Marine Base indicated that Whale Island was under the control of one of the Five Families of the West, The Rossi family. This report was also confirmed when members of the Rossi family were led in chains into the prison facilities.

Captain Rose D. Ezra, who we the Coo news have chosen to call Sea Hero, is a newly promoted captain. It is understood that more than 90% of this crew were born and bred in West Blue including the captain. This could be the motivation for this action to bring peace to their home. The West Blue Academy played a very important role in bringing the Unit together, they also provided the ship “The Atlantis”.

Our spokesperson met with the captain and these were his words for every person in West Blue: “You are free to go sightseeing, explore ruins even chase after One Piece, I don't care! But as soon as you disturb the peace of the West Blue which is under my jurisdiction, You will have to answer to me!”

“I believe it's time for the family to rethink its strategy in West Blue. If things don't settle, we can only make our way into the Grand Line” This was said by a short man with a stocky build who was smoking a cigar. He had a black oiled-up slick hairstyle and a distinctive beak-like nose just above his five o’clock stubble on his upper lip.

“Yes, father!"

He was Capone Bege, The DON of the Capone Family, a member of the Five Families of the West.

 

Thanks for all the comments, favs and ratings. It helps in motivating me to write more. There are approximately 3 or 4 more chapters in Volume 2, hopefully, we have a completed Volume 2 by the weekend.

Also, don't be shy to draw my attention to questions, comments or even plotholes you might come across reading this fanfic book

83