Chapter 2 – It is too big!
1.1k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

He couldn't see clearly the group of survivors but they didn't move. Like a deer caught in the headlights they maybe thought that if they didn't move the beast wouldn't notice them.

 

But the gigantic monster awaited no one as it gave a ferocious roar and charged. With no subtlety, only raw strength and savagery it was in less than a breath on them. Using its right arm it caught one and launched it like a missile. When a loud bang accompanied by a wet crunch was heard the rest of the party broke from their stupor and scattered in all directions as they tried to run past the beast.

 

But it was too big as its head almost touched the ceiling and its frame was like a wall of muscle. With another ferocious roar it caught another one and prepared to crush it too. But then a BANG sounded.

 

Blood splattered everywhere as its arm was shot.

 

The beast turned its bloodshot green eyes to the culprit and then at his bleeding arm, just too surprised rather than scared.

 

As the beast was distracted for a moment the rest of the group quickly made their escapade but two figures wearing hoods stood by the side of the man that was holding the gun.

 

- We must flee! It is too strong! - said a feminine voice from one of the hooded figures.

 

-No! Quickly! I will distract it! Hurry! -The man said agitated but never losing sight of the horror in front of him. -You must think of your sister! RIGHT NOW!

As the beast took a step the man shot another bullet that penetrated its chest. It stopped for a moment but then it took another step and another. It covered its face with its great arms and began running in the man direction.

As the man shot its next bullet he quickly came to the conclusion that its arms were too thick. Lowering his aim he shot two more bullets to the legs of the beast.

It toppled over and fell forward as its legs gave away from the impact. Seeing his opportunity the man turned and tried to flee and catch up with his companions. Before turning he saw the zombies approach the monster and launching themselves to it.

One of the hooded figures turned when the shots stopped and caught sight of a zombie being launched with the force of a missile in the direction of the man. With a zhud the man was hit and was launched a few meters forward from the impact.

Meanwhile, one figure lay distressed in a heap of metal as his hideout was destroyed by the first man launched when he impacted on the air conduct.

He could see a towering figure being flooded by a mass of zombies as they tried to catch a bite of it. Like a infinite horde they clawed and teared their fallen victim even as it tried to get up.

It did not await its dead as it furiously crushed with immense strength one zombie after another.

The teen carefully watched, trying to find a path to flee. He could see one hooded figure dragging a bleeding man as another one was hitting with a baseball bat a mangled zombie that was creeping in their direction.

When the figure swung another time the bat, he could see a flash of white as her hood fell. With creased brows and tight lips she finally crushed the head of it.

She swept her eyes around and when she caught sight of him her charming blue eyes opened almost comically.

But a torpedo in the form of a zombie that flew between them made his fluttering heart almost stop.

He crouched low not daring to make himself visible as he waited for the beast to be eaten.

Troll

...

..

After spending what could be minutes or hours hearing the agonizing sounds of the beast as it was devoured alive and the horrifying silent gurgling screams of the zombies he was almost melancholic of the sound of his horny neighbors. The squeaky bed sound coming from their apartment in the middle of the night was heavenly music in comparison. 

That girl liked it too rough for such a petite body.

With great care of not making any sound he lifted himself and saw the beast crunch the last zombie.

It was surprising that it was even alive. Half its face was lacking and the rest of its body was a terrible mess.

After crushing the last of its enemies it tumbled to the ground and lay there wheezing and coughing blood. Some nasty zombie had munched part of its throat and it couldn't breath properly.

If it was a human it would have been long dead. But as it lay there he could see how little by little some wounds were closing and stopped bleeding.

It was too fatigued now but maybe it could heal itself at this rate....

As the beast lay there waiting for its wounds to close a figure approached slowly and quietly. When the figure was just a mere meter from the beast, it turned its remaining eye in the teen direction. Surprised the teen stood still for a moment. But as the beast didn't move the teen lifted the axe and brought it down with all his might.

The teen was not strong enough to cut the head of the beast on the first try and the axe was stuck in its crane as the beast struggled to move. The teen was trembling but still pushed himself to catch the axe and dislodge it.

Lifting it another time he swung one last time. When a spray of blood covered him and the beast gave one last jerk, he fell to his butt and left the axe in the head of the beast.

Sigh... why the fuck is my dick hard...

But before he could congratulate himself a great heat began emanating from his body. He could see how something was being carried from the beast body to him.

His body was burning. His head felt about to explode and the only thing that he could hear as he fainted was the thumping of his heart.

12