chp7:Meeting the devil.
225 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PLS know that for the best experience this chapter should be readed on a computer, or use chrome on your mobile device so you can open the links for the musics in other tabs.

PLS report any typos or grammatical mistakes in the comments, and give me ur feedback, the more review the sooner chapters will come.

PS: I do not own any of the musics, these are just my personal recomendations to read a specefic part of the chapter.

"HYAAAA!"

*buch*

I throw a punch on the snake monster with all my strength.

《Experience points has reached a certain point. Individual, Baby white monkey LV6 has became LV7》

 

《 Set amount of proficiency points reached Skill 『 Strengthening LV3』 will now become 『Strengthening LV4』》

 

 

《 Set amount of proficiency points reached Skill skill『  Monkey punch LV1』was aquired》

 

 

《Skill points gained》

a new message? And it is not in a tab format but pure info-dumping in my brain

A lot of stuff leveled up.

It looks like you gain a lot of experience points if you defeat stronger opponents.

I went up by 1 level in one go, while even after killing like tens of those white spiders did only level me up once.

Certainly, the snake was a powerful enemy.

The possibility for me to win in a direct fight against it with my current power is 50-50.

Anyway, let us look at my current growth, shall we?

 

-『Intimidation scream LV3』

-『 Jump LV8』

-『Monkey jump LV5 』

-『 Strengthening LV3』

-『 Agility LV2』

-『 Mooncancer LV3』

-『 Intimidation pose LV1』

-『  Monkey punch LV1』

-『Berserk LV1』

seems I  got a bit too many skills, now it is seriously getting confusing already.

Most of these are passive so maybe I should make another list,

-『Intimidation scream LV3』

-『 Strengthening LV3』

-『 Mooncancer LV3』

-『 Intimidation pose LV1』

-『  Monkey punch LV1』

-『Berserk LV1』

Wow! I feel less frustrated already!

*fwosh*

seem the monkeys found a new opponent.

Ok then, I should go and fight it.

If am right this would be the last monster I would have to defeat or make run away to fully finish the quest.

"ough!"

My heart stopped.

 Feel a chill run through me.
…An emotion and blood-lust filled with enmity, that came flowing from the position the monkeys came from.

Similar to the one I emitted when I was using the berserk skill but 100 times more pressuring.

music

I unconsciously advanced.

No.

Don't go.

Only death awaits you there.

stop!

I can't stop myself from moving, I just need to know what is the source of this ever horrific feeling.

fwoosh

I come out of the bush, light blinding my eyes for a moment.

We are now in a free of any trees and bushes circular zone, something you could only think would be in a fairytale.

Well... there is something other than the grass.

A thin, skinny demon-looking monster around 2.5 meters tall.

Its dark red skin made of a multitude of hard scales, reflecting the light making the demon figure seem beautiful for an instant, truly like an angel of death.

But that was no angel. 

Its head forming horns-like shapes at each of the right and left sides of its skull.

Even if it pains me to compare this thing to myself.

Its overall shape is still similar to a human one it could be mistaken for a man if it wears a cloak even.

If that thing had a name it would be Satan.

I do not try to use the appraisal as I know that it will fail, there is no way it would work on this thing I would not even get its name.

I look at the other monkeys' bodies on the ground.

They are still breathing.
Everyone is convulsing as if asking for help.
There are no fatalities yet.
It's just that they don't have the power to stand up, and they'll soon die if not treated for sure.
Seeing their miserable condition on the ground…

My nausea gets stronger.
But I deal with it calmly.
I observe the monkeys on the floor.
Even though it's hard to breathe, it doesn't mean they can't breathe.
If they have not taken any severe injury yet, I can still save them if I hurry.
And the instant I check the face of the other monkeys that are still standing up surrounding the devil. 

A sound goes *click* inside my head.

I ready my position, I see a shadow instantly poping behind me, the monster that was in the middle of the circle just disappeared.

I look behind, I see the defiant shape forming,

dieeee!

A wave of death approaches me, the monster somehow communicated its thoughts to me and sent me a clear order.

music switch

woosh

One of the monkeys rushes at full speed and kicks the monster in the guts.

fwoosh!

the monster is immediately pushed away.

fwoosh

foosh

The other monkeys move following the flow, their usual expressive and wacky expression gone they rush with the only goal of killing the opponent.

No, they are trying to win time I don't know how but I feel like mother knows about our current situation and is coming here, am not overestimating mother's capacities but the minimum would be her getting here in 7 minutes.

Even if it seems like a small amount of time,  us surviving would still be a miracle.

No time to think I gotta help the others, they will need every little help they can get.

 

The monster even if not injured buy the full-powered kick of my fellow ape and is still trying to get its senses back.

But he has no such luxury as is getting harder as the others are running circles around him.

Each time one advancing and giving him a punch 

fwoosh

bam

foosh 

The way we know which one is the turn to punch is pretty simple the one the farthest from our opponent rushes for the opponent while the 2 nearest fakes the attack, and because we are all similar looking the monster after getting hit can't guess wish one attacked and so, in other words, can not find out our order of action, but I could tell the difference between each 1 of us so I understood our plan pretty easily.

huh?

Seems it is my turn now, I would really not like to be the one doing this but the others seem already exhausted if they tried to rush on the enemy they would fall mid-run.

fwoosh

I punch the devil right in the face its eyes going all the way up now showing only white globes.

music stop

Its eyes turn back and look at me, the monster's face twitches in a melodic smile its giant teethes showing just how much this monster wants to kill me, its grin so big its face smile is bigger than its head width.

bam!

The monster curls its body and punches me right in the stomach punching me flying through the air.

bosh

I fall on the ground feeling pain all over my body.

"Ugh!"

My stomach crawls around.
My senses are reversed.
My vision is filled with crimson.
As if blood has seeped into my eyes, everything in my vision tints red.

"Haah, guh…!!"
The temperature hasn't changed, but I feel like a fire is burning me from the inside, my body hot I close my eyes trying to resist the pain.

I stand up still holding to my stomach eyes closed.

I open them again now feeling a bit better.
What… is this!?
My feet tremble.
I can't put any power into my body.
The monster goes in and attacks the rest, taking down everyone at astonishing speed.

What do I do? I can't use berserk as it has a 2-day cooldown and Intimidation scream will most likely not work.

Then I have no other choice then!

 

《 『Portable moon LV1』 was acquired. Remaining skill point 800》

this skill cost 200 while berserk only cost150 so this one must be pretty good, and it seems it is confirmed that I gain 100 skill points each level up.

《Skill 『Portable moon LV1』 activated 》

《Skill 『Mooncancer LV3』 activated 》

small white light particles start emanating from my left-hand palm.

the same type of message came in this time too...I think there is no tab when am into battle or something.

《 Skill 『Portable moon LV1』 is being boosted by the effect of Mooncancer  》

《needed boost amount reached skill 『Portable moon LV1』 is temporarily changed to 『Portable moon LV3』》

《 Skill 『Mooncancer LV3』 is being boosted by the effect of『Portable moon LV3』》

《needed boost amount reached skill 『mooncancer LV3』 is temporarily changed to 『Mooncancer LV4』 》

《needed boost amount reached skill 『Portable moon LV3』temporarilyarly changed to 『Portable moon LV7』》

《 Skill 『Mooncancer LV3』 is being boosted by the effect of『Portable moon LV4』》

《needed boost amount reached skill 『Portable moon LV3』temporarilyarly changed to 『Moon field LV1』》

 With the sudden change in Portable moon, The light ball in my hand becomes transparent and goes bigger and becomes like a transparent field of white light enveloping all the field.

I feel my strength coming back at an incredible rate.

 

"Kuh, …!"
I'm suffocating.
My throat hurts.
Could it be that the oxygen has disappeared?
As if urged by my gasping lungs, I  unconsciously reach for my throat.

It seems that I am being suffocated, not being able of noticing my opponent even when he is right in front of you, this just proves how much this monster's strength is great.

Does this thing even have a limit?

I ask myself terrified.

Though my wounds were cured, my physical strength has been decreased to the point where it's considerably critical.

But with the effect of moon cancer, am recovering it bit by bit.

swoosh 

The monster holds me in the air making my breathing even more difficult.

Fwoosh

Am thrown.

Bam

I get myself slammed against the tree and fall.

"Uhh.." 

I lift myself and sit back on the tree I was just thrown on.

'Ugh!'

I vomit blood, My bones are crushed, my body is broken, I feel like my stomach has exploded.

Damn it, am screwed there is no way....unless.

Yes, there was still a chance, a tiny little small linger of hope for me to survive.

But that was like the biggest bet I was gonna make in my hall life, the simple fact that I think it might work is just stupid.

 

woosh

The devil is finally here or to be more precise I have finally realized it was in front of me.

Holding its hand up prepared to cut me in half with those giant claws that just grew from it.

Dieeee!

"..." the same message comes to my mind again.

I lift my head and face my opponent 

"Daga.."

I take a deep breath and finish my phrase.

"Kotowaru!"

 

6