Chapter 28 – Making my Nest
6.9k 41 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cumming. "Aah...!" She came just as I pop my head right beside the wall and see the distance that squirt went. 

[She's a long shot huh?] Is what I thought before she turns her face and notice my head on the side, in addition to her curly red-ish orange colored hair, the half-elf I met earlier looks pretty cute. "Yo." I said my hi. 

"Eek..?!" She immediately step back and crawled backwards at my side. 

"I can see them you know." I told her looking at the hole between her legs. 

"E-eh what?!" She quickly close it up with her legs, how unfortunate. 

But, "What are you doing here?" I need to ask this question first. 

"H-how about you?! Should I ask you the same thing!?" She tries to deflect my question by asking back. 

Unfortunately, "You are the one masturbating there in your lonesome." That tactic won't work on me.

"So lemme ask again, what are you doing?" I finally pull out and reveal the rest of my body. 

"Eh!... Well you see..." She finally starts talking. "Uhm... When I was going my way back to the Nest I noticed smooching sounds and turned around to see..." She pauses grabbing her cheeks. "...Two beautiful ladies making out in the alley." She looks at me. "At first I was going to not bother but when I realized it's you the one that saved me... I got intrigued." She starts masterbating again. 

"I see..." I said to her. [So it's my fault huh.]  I concluded as I made another one horny. 

"I watched it from here and when it continued on and on... I started to feel good and... Ah~!" She came again in front of me. "I just got horny you see?" She ended her explaination.

...While holding up her cum-covered hand in front of me. 

Gulp! [Normally I would get weirded out by this but...] It's a girl and she became horny because of me again, [I need to help her out, plus...] I lick my lips. [Those looks so yummy to me.] The scent is quivering on my nose. 

"So that's why.... Wait!? What?!" She was only showing her cum to make a point, she didn't ever thought I was going too... 

Lick it, "Slurp! Scchluurp...!" I swallow her fingers inside my mouth, sucking at the tips of her pinky and thump while licking the spots in between the fingers. "...Ah! Delicious!" I said something that Earth me would be shocked to hear. 

[...I can't believe it! Why is it so delicious!?] Although I obviously did cunnilingus in my adventures I never thought of it to be delicious. But now, [How can my taste buds change so much?] Just like Gabril earlier, I loved every second of licking her cum. 

Unlike Gabril's sweet and creamy milk her cum is salty and tingly in my tongue like a broth. [Am I already changing as a person?] My Earth thoughts is telling me to stop but my current body and mind are overpowering it as I want want more, more cum to drink, lick, and swallow in my mouth. It's so delicious that it's still popping in my tongue. 

"..." I look back at her and she's silent. [Crap did I already creep her out?!] My heart stops for a moment until she did a certain action. 

"Hmmm..." She's licking the same hand I licked from, she's licking my saliva. 

"Even your spit is yummy..." She told me as she finishes her mouth. 

"You aren't creep out by me?" I couldn't help but ask as I see her have such a pleasant expression.

"...The way you moved your tongue against my fingers is so sexy I can't help but leak out." She told me. "When I smelled the scent of your spit I just instinctively licked it... heheh." She scratches her head as she stood up and look at me. 

"As an escort and a prostitute you gotta take enjoyment in this field somehow, and freaky girls like you is exactly what I like." She made a smile and a wink towards me.  

"Alright." Now that turned me on and so gave her a kiss. "Mind if you take me to your Succubus Nest hun?" It seems that my smooth talking from Earth has been activated.

She made a coy smile. "You're pretty on the point aren't cha?" She told me while grinning. 

"Well I do but I compensate for that in bed." I answer her question. 

She made a wider grin. "Well just follow me to the Nest babe." It seems her talk has begun as well as she holds my hand. 

But something has been bothering me. "...We haven't introduced ourselves." I said to her with closed anime eyes. 

[Not saying our names first is unforgivable!] I lived near a red-light district so I got to know all the various escorts, call girls, strippers, and prostitutes there. I'm even friends with them and in turn they give me some extra service in return. [So I will do the same here!] Those types of girls are always fun to be around with due to them being typically more carefree and laid back after we did our business. So this girl will be the first one of them I friended with. 

"Oh yeah!" She bows her head and quickly looks back at me. "Well my name's Polovina, I'm well known as the 'Half-Curled Throat' how about you sweetie?" She, Polovina looks at me seductively while curling her curly hair. 

[Well I can't really use my titles.] Lust and creeping demon and the others aren't really titles that could give you a good impression. 

So I used my most well-known title "I'm Morus Sibylissa, the 'Black Witch.'" Plus my name.

"You have a family name...?" Polovina asks, but also, "...Black Witch huh..." She whispers to herself. 

"Yeah..." I answer her question. [What is it?] I wonder.

But it seems that can't be answered right now, "Well let's go then!" Polovina holds my hand and starts to drags me along. "Where is that woman earlier?" She asks. "I'd like a taste of her too." She wonders off but her question made me think. 

[Yeah where is she?] I wonder as I look back behind me and with an almost too perfect timing, "Morus-sama!" Gabril came out of the corner exhausted. 

"Wh—" Before I can even ask her what happened. "Armed men are attacking Succubus Nest!" She dropped that bombshell. 

Before even I can speak. "Whaat?!?!" Polovina shouted before me. 

"Let's go!" In a panic sblhe drops her talk and goes out running.

""W-wait!"" We were both surprised by her run so we also did the same tailing Polovina to our destination.

•••

Inside the Succubus Nest. "Is that true?!" A mature looking woman with extra large breast shouts in surprise as she holds both Polovina's shoulders. 

"Yes mama!" Apparently this woman is her mother. 

In the middle of what seems to be a large waiting area, with Polovina at our side we managed to pass through two large guards similar to a bouncer and entered inside. The inside of the Succubus Nest is very colorful, with drapes of colored fabrics displayed around the whole room and all tables covered with red tablecloths and most impressively an elaborate carpet similar to an Indian rug. In fact Polovina even said to take out our shoes since the carpet was bought from a foreign merchant company. And the first one we saw is apparently Polovina's mother.

[Are all the mothers here hot?] First Marina and now her? Does magic make the best face cream or what. First off she has a brown-ish red hair with curly hair like her daughter Polovina but longer, she's much taller than her and slightly taller than me. Her breast are as big if not more so than Gabril's and overall has a very voluptuous figure with a slightly droopy skin. And of course she has pointed ears of an elf, but this time much longer than her daughter's. 

If Marina is a young and cute looking mother than this woman is the embodiment of a mature and experienced bombshell that encapsulates the word 'milf.' A woman that ages like fine wine and doesn't affect her beauty in the slightest. Kakyoin approves. 

[Imagine this woman being on earth.] She would be an instant celebrity and model putting the young teenagers and adults to shame and being the subject of envy to come. [But here she's just a prostitute...] That thought shivers my back as to what the standards of beauty are in this world.

"Polnyya I already reported it to him!" From behind the door is another prostitute, this time with small breast and slightly shorter than me. Short hair with two extremely short, almost spiky, grey twintails at the back and light brown-ish skin. She looks to be at the same age range as Polovina is, but also... 

"Rudas be careful there's—" The milf with I now know is named Polynna warns the brown Rudas about, "I can see you know— eh?" The fact that she's blind. As you can see from her clouded grey eyes. 

"Rudas!" Polnyya tries to reach for the falling Rudas before, "I'm back~ oh?" A very tall woman grabs her. 

"Visoko! Great timing!" Polnyya sighs in relief. 

[She's...] Tall, extremely tall, even taller than Polnyya even. This woman named Visoko is tall and slim, with pale white skin and long, straight black hair as opposed to my more flowy hair. 

"Oh dear, Rudas I told you to be careful with wedges you know?" She pulls her up to which, "Shut up Visoko! Don't treat me like a child!" She bites back. 

"Then a little sister then." To which Visoko is not fazed at all as she rubs her hair. "Grr—!" Which made Rudas even more angry. 

"What an interesting bunch..." Finally Gabril chimes in after being quiet for a while and made a soft smile looking at the whole room

"Yeah..." I told her but my mind trailed off again. [What a contrast.] Two women that are almost the polar opposites to each other getting along. It made me smile. 

"Fufu..." After their banter with Rudas finally over and she crosses her arms with a Hmph! Visoko finally gets back into business. "Anyways, I just finished with a client so I don't know what y'all doing and also..." She looks at me. "Who're they? New recruits?" And inspects the two of us with squinted eyes. 

"W-well you see..." Polovina finally spoke after not speaking much after we got here and explained things to her. 

...After Polovina finishes her explanation, "Slam! ...Those bastards!" Rudas slam the table with a wooden cup in a fit of rage. 

Right now we're sitting together in a long couch-like seat, but it's more like a decorated bench with an armchair with minimal cushioning on the ass and back. 

Me, Gabril, and the prostitutes are talking about them, "Those Kurumist scum thinking they can wobble their limp dicks around in this city like they own the place!" Rudas continues to rant about them.

While I, "I had a few women clienteles in the past and a couple of madames I was performing an erotic dance to, but I never had anyone as enthusiastic as you Ah~!" Visoko said to my left. 

"You are really passionate and love the female body huh... Yes! Right there!" Polnyya said to my right. 

"Of course, I am in love with the concept of prostitutes." I admitted my fetish in front of their faces as I enter my finger inside and rub their clits on both of them.

Right now I am hugging  both of the women in my arms and opening their slits, as they give me sporadic kisses. 

"Are you sure about that?" Visoko made a bewitching smile as her head looks down on me. "A rich girl like you loving us? Oh please, you just pity us since we need to sell ourselves to earn a living." She grabs my chin and made me look into her eyes to intimidate me. 

"Visoko, you shouldn't—" Polnyya tries to stop her but, "Smooch!" I already made my move. 

I gave her a deep and tongue kissing. "Hmmnm... Ah!" And finally pull out. "First off..." I roll my arms on Visoko's shoulders. "Yes, I am ignorant of your plight and I could never relate myself to it, but that doesn't mean I don't understand." I look at her in the end this time. "I always try and talk and converse to the girls I have been with, chat and joke with them, and giving them the pleasure first before my own. Sometimes they even tell me that they're embarrassed that they were the ones enjoying it rather than me, because I want to give the best experience I can give." I pause for a moment to refresh my saliva. 

"Because I do know that it's not the best lifestyle someone could have, so I made it a personal goal to befriend them and not think of them as only people I could fuck with but rather be friends with. As a result I made many friends with them and given me... Private services and such but also hang out with them." I pause again to have me and Visoko's forehead touch. "Of course I abhor the people that are forcing girls to work in this field but generally if is isn't forced I do admire them and think they are the best kind of women out there." I said to her with a smile. 

""..."" Every was silent for a moment except, ""Smooch! Smooch!"" Polovina and Gabril who are making out in the corner of the couch. The two most horny women here eating each other, prefect.

"...I only meant to say that as a test you know?" Finally Visoko said something. "As a way to see if you are genuine or not and not some spoiled brat, I guess you passed it with flying colors." Then we two women shared a kiss. 

I glance over the side and see the giggling Polnyya. "You know, what you said just now made me really happy." She looks at her fellow prostitutes. "Some like me and my daughter were born into this world, Rudas was a child across the seas and was abandoned here because of her blindness, and Visoko was a slave that was captured in the far north country of Suss Frosk, and somehow ended up here. I memorized them all." She looks down holding her knuckles

To which Polnyya looks back at me. "Even if we have our different origins we somehow ended up here and created our own friendships and families that we could have. Many just calls us off as having a working relationship but we eat and sleep and bathe together, so I think we're a family." She then holds my arms. "So to see you value that so highly makes me feel really happy, like our time spent together was confirmed to be of worth." She then kisses my arms. 

"You're welcome..." Is the only thing I could say. [You're this brothel's mother figure huh...] I thought to myself. 

Then Polnyya finally steps back. "Well, I guess we can agree on that orgy you want now." She smiles both on her mouth and lower mouth as she opens it up and see a drooling mess. 

But, "If you love us so much why can't you join us then?" Rudas ask that question.

"...Well I'm only really interested in pussies so I haven't had a di—" Although Rudas didn't mean anything about it, I think all of us realize by now that.

"""You're a virgin?!?"""

That. 

[A virgin succubus, now where have I heard that before...] Take a guess. 

But before anything could escalate.. 

"Alright everyone, sorry if I'm late I'm here now so you may resume back to your....work?" It came at a wrong time.

"Soumis-sama!" 

"It's you!"

"Why now of all times?!"

The girls all gave different reactions, but this person gave a blank face. "You must be Morus the black haired elf right?" A person I never met before knew me. 

[Who is this person?] I wonder. 

"Alright then, come with me." It said opening the door. 

"Okay." And I follow. 

•••

"I see..." He, who I realized is a he by him telling to me, is looking down at the desk. 

After following him we arrived at his office, a gilt-edged looking area with many jewelries and gold but is in a black color scheme, so it doesn't look to be as florid as it should be. 

But... [You don't look the part at all.] This room is perfect for a tall or plump old businessmen. But he, with his long light pink hair color reaching below the shoulders, which is braided no less and has a ribbon on the at the stem and end for god's sake. While also having large rounded neon pink eyes with a smile nose and supple lips. And an outfit that could only be described as loose and doesn't fit for him, being way too large for his slim build, by which thankfully he seems tall enough reaching at the height of my nose. 

[So no matter how you look at it he—] But it seems that, "I don't look the part huh?" This Soumis fellow is pretty good at what I'm thinking. 

"...Yeah, gotta admit it you don't look to be the a male and an adult at all let alone be the owner of this brothel." I said it. With this brothel's size and staff you wouldn't think of it being the work of a kid that's still a teenager. 

Soumis sighs heavily, "Well, the truth is that I wasn't supposed to be the first place." He sighs again and put his elbows down the table. "Sit there, 'cause I gotta you a very long but short story." He sighs again. 

[I'm already sitting though.] I don't know what he's talking about so I fixed my sitting posture. 

"You see, about a few months ago my father passed away." Soumis said. 

[Well that was straight to the point.] I thought but continue to listen. 

"And also my older brother, which was supposed to inherent this brothel." He pauses. 

[The typical inheritance story.] I think I know where did is going. 

"So now, as the only male in my family I inherited this brothel." 

[Yup, it's the—] But he continues. 

"I also think it's Pucki the one that killed them." By the mention of that name I became tense. "I knew it for a while now when some of the men caught are affiliated to him and also his coy attitude towards me when he visits this brothel. He last visited this brothel earlier and threatened me to release my staff once again. Although I never wanted to own this brothel and make things easier for me, the prostitutes here I have known for since I was born, so I can't just let them go. They're like family to me." He said with a slight tremble in his hands. "...Although I don't know if the same applies to me." He laughs it off but I didn't bother listening.

[...Alright you're added to the list I would help.] A person who doesn't want to do his work but does it anyway for the sake of people important to him is an obvious win. 

So... "Those guys coming here are probably— what are you doing?!" Soumis was gonna continue his story until I gave him my first kiss from a boy. 

[You look like a girl anyway so it's fine.] I justify myself. 

"W-what did you do that for?!" Soumis said as he attempts to try and rub the kiss away. 

I immediately go next to his ear and whisper to him, "Don't worry, I have a plan." And lay out some of the plan I thought of...

After I finish explaining the plan, "Here's the magic." I show him a black fire, just for measure. 

"...I guess my last doubts have been burn asunder." Soumis sighs down, "...If you manage to pull that off then I would make you a top person in this brothel and have you always be in front of the reservations." He said to me like a reward. 

I know this talk, "How about if I invest in this brothel?" I also give him an offer. 

He smiles even wider. "The people that invested in this business are my father's friends, when he and my brother got murdered in the alley they drew all of their funds out and only gave me pity drachas in their pull. So I've been needing some new people lately, so it's a deal." Soumis gave his hand out for me. 

And we both shake our hands and made put the plans to action. 

•••

"Alright guys the plan is simple, kill the two buff dudes on front and kidnap that kid of a procurer and along with the demisluts inside, the human sluts you can fuck while you not touch the demisluts holes okay?" I, as the one in charge of this rag of hoodlums, gave simple orders so their dumb heads would understand. 

"Yeah!"

"Let's fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"We can't fuck an elf slut?!"

It seems they understand my orders. [Why does Pucki-sama have to let me be the one to do this god forsaken mission?] As one of his personal guards I should not be involve in such low-hanging duties such as this. 

[But still it is pretty bold of him to do this.] Although we have harassed these properties to give up their demis. Some of them, like the Nest, have been stubborn and are still resisting even though the last owner has been killed by us. So we decided to teach these whores a lesson for not taking us seriously.

[Well maybe I can get higher in the ladder for this.] I motivated myself as I grab my blade and look at my handsome expression. "Haha remember this face you demisluts!" I got excited as I see their faces of dread. 

But... "Sir! Sir!" A low rat interrupts my moment. "Speak scum or you'll—" He finally speaks his goddamn word. 

"The entrance! We looked through the window and there's no-one inside!" 

"What?!" I push the sewer rat aside. 

"Let's go!" I raise up my sword and from the side of the building we quickly move. 

[If the guy's lying no biggie I'll kill him first and we'll just rush in, so nothing's lost from this.] Of course I won't just blindly dash in but if this guy's word is true then they must have run away. [The demisluts can't run away!] We have staked out this area for a while now so we'll know who's outside, and even if some of them are not in they won't be able to survive without their whorehouse burned down. 

"It's perfect!" With me on the front I made it to the entrance. 

"Men let's have a feast for tonight! A high class brothel with high class sluts for you lower thugs to have a buffet!" I said for the rats to get excited for once to let the be more efficient with the rape to come. 

""Yeah!!""

""Let's fuck!""

"I wanna taste elf pussy!"

I laugh out loud. "Haha! Then..." I made my kick up and.... Bam! "Enjoy!" We enter inside. 

And what we see is... "Welcome gentlemen." A seductive black haired elf women only wearing drapes on her and laying on the floor is making hand signals saying to us to come in. 

"Welcome!"

"Hello there~"

"We've been waiting for you..."

"What an appetizing bunch~!"

In fact several women are on the floor inviting us in. Some kissing each other and licking their pussies and pointing their asses towards us with the black haired elf in the middle being the leader of this debaucherous group. 

"...W-what?" Our momentum stops because they are the one waiting for us and not the other way around. [How did they...] But my mind right now is only thinking of...

"Hot elf bitches!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Fuck my dick!"

[Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex!] Only that. 

I try to resist the urge. "...A-alright guys just cap—" But it's all in vain if my group doesn't resist. 

"Fuuuccckkk....!!!! I can't wait anymore!" The first guy falls as he gets naked and lunge at the first girl. 

"Hey me too!" 

"Don't you get started without me!" 

The second and third guy falls.

Then the third, the fourth, the fifth, sixth, so on and so forth until... 

"Why don't you come come with the rest of us..." The words of the black elf are like the voice of a succubus itself. As I'm the only one still standing. 

[W-what is this place?!] This place is called the Succubus Nest right? What a fitting name. 

I try my hardest of urges to stop going down to the rat's level, to not fall and falter and go back and turn around. [You need to report this!] Go back around and tell Pucki-sama to never mess with this place ever again! 

But... "Please don't leave." The black elf crawls towards me. "S-stay away!" I look back and see the moans of my men and the women in the background, as this place is getting more and more like it's covered in purple hazy mist, with a lone naked women crawling towards me. 

But... [My legs!] My body doesn't want to move, even though my mind wants to it doesn't listen anymore, like somebody has taken over it. 

Also... "Fufu let that cock of yours be freed from these things." I'm leaking out pre-cum. I am so horny right now I'm cumming from nothing. 

She pulls out my pants and reveals my towering cock. "Hmm~ pretty big." And starts to stroke it. 

"Haha... Like that!" [Wait what am I saying?!] I quickly shut my mouth. 

"Of course it's so big mister~" She strokes it harder as her voice rings around my ears, slowly diluting it of any sound but her voice. 

"...Haha please... Don't.." It's my final resistance, as a man like me starts to cry. 

"Don't cry mister, here..." The black elf starts standing up to my face.

As she draws closer, I noticed something, [Is this that elf?!] The one that Pucki-sama has been obsessed with and somehow managed to kill the merchant street thugs? At first I just wrote it off as Pucki-sama wanting to add to his collection and the latter I never believed in and thought that the fucker guard captain's forces annihilated them but now... 

"M-monster...!" This women that could bewitch and kill men in an instant, before I would laugh but now I could believe it. 

[P-Pucki-sama! This woman is dangerous, don't ever oppose this dem—] I try my best to convey these thoughts to him someway somehow but...

Smooch!~!♥ 

The soft touch of her lips, her slippery tongue swirling inside my dry mouth reinvigorating it, and most of all her deliciously rich and sweet saliva that I can't live without it anymore.

[What was I talking about again?] I already forgot. 

"Well sweetie, that was delicious." The woman... No mistress pushes me back. "Let's go to a more private room shall we?" Mistress told me as she licks my neck. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I answer excitedly for her, as she is my mistress. 

"Alright then, hey everyone!" All of them, men and women, all stop and look at her. "Let's go to heaven okay!" Mistress shouted. [I wanna go to heaven too...] I thought as I follow her now. 

"""Of course!""" They all unanimously shouted. 

"Let's go!" And she runs away naked pass through me and to the door of light we go. 

[Me, my men and our women, shall live in bliss.] In the, as I follow my mistress to the sunset of paradise. 

•••

All of us peek out of the door, "...Are they gone?" I ask myself, but the answer is self-explanatory. 

An empty room with a slightly broken entrance door wide open. 

"Seems that way." Gabril answered my question even though she doesn't need to. 

"Alrighty then, it's safe now everyone." I came out and told everybody else hiding in the door to get out as they come out one-by-one.

"Ew! They came on the carpet!" Rudas said. 

"Hahahaha those bastards have paid the price!" Polovina said. 

"...I would have liked that guy's dick..." Visoko confusingly said. 

"...My door." Soumis is the last man to come out with the two buff bodyguards by his side. 

"Whew! Glad it worked..." I take a sigh of relief for the plan that worked so perfectly. 

The plan I told to Soumis earlier is that I use a special illusion and corruption spell to ruin their plan. But some of it is a lie since that spell is not a spell at all but an ability in my succubus eyes. 

Of course I just thought of regular ways to kill them of course and even think it's easier but... 

"Where did you make them go Morus?" Polnyya ask me with curiously.

"To the garrison." To make them into complete fools. 

[What a nefarious plan I've thought with.] I giggle to myself.

To use illusion magic to create a perfect replica of the women here and use the spell, {Soulmate!} To temporarily control a replica of myself to tempt that guy into submission. With the finishing touches being my lust-infused mana being spread into the room to make them fall faster and finally ordering those illusion replicas to head to the city garrison. 

So now the result should be a group of crazed naked men with hard dicks raging around through the streets of El Niño shouting their desire to fuck demis and hopefully having that Pucki being mention by one of their ramblings and about to head to the garrison to get arrested. 

"What an evil plan." Polnyya makes devil-looking smile.

"It's not evil if it is to protect your loved ones." I said it to her and made sure everyone hears it. [In fact they will go to hell instead.] Heaven's boring anyways. 

•••

This night will forever be known as the 'Night of the Naked Men.'

A group of naked men was seen running through the busy streets of the market shouting depraved words. They were unusually fast so the guards couldn't catch up to them but fortunately they ended up at the city garrison for an unknown reason and proceeded to try  to copulate with the guards inside to which were immediately apprehended and were declared insane. 

In the aftermath one of the men mentions the name of Pucki, a well known slave trader but the Pucki himself denied of any involvement with the incident. But there is clearly evidence that the man is part of Pucki's company so there will always be debate on this topic. 

But the whole case is what many people points to as the start of the many strange events that happened in this city. 

•••

"Hey..." Just as I wave goodbye to the girls to prepare themselves. "What is it?" I felt a somebody grabbing the fabric of my shirt. 

"I...have a favor to ask." It's Soumis.

"Okay then..." And I  listen to what h's so nervous about.  

Hey guys me here and this will be a big note hehe well then first off! MORUS is getting into shape, it's only about 20 percent finished so yeah, I hope you like it for now hehe. 

But first off, the biggest news for me today. This will be the last day of summer for me and SCHOOL! dun dun duunnn! Will be beginning tomorrow as I write this so yeah, expect things to be slower, and there will most definitely be a two day of me which I'm sad about due to certain events I'm the school but yeah, I hope you understand. 

And secondly the sex scene will be tomorrow! XD 

Thirdly I apologize if some of the dialogue seems a bit too preachy, trust it was more so in the draft so yeah xD

So ye, see ya guys and gals next chapter! ;)

116