Chapter 11 — Dear John – Boy, Have I got a surprise for you
90 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: edit 4/22/21 Lots of things corrected

Chapter 11 --- Dear John – Boy, Have I got a surprise for you

            Sakura and her three minions travel for hours heading down Ice Rock Mountain. Carefully they navigate loose rock, sheer cliffs, and keeping a vigilant eye for any potential dangers. They took a few breaks, and as the suns dip past the mountain peaks the forest tree line crept into view. In the low mountain zone they pause long enough to see Rock Squirrels building ponds in the Foot Hills.

 The huge meter tall rodents are stone gray with big beefy tails. They gnaw through bolder sized rocks, and stack them in circular patterns.  After that they pack the cracks with regurgitated bio material from the forest below to create lakes. The colony creates a series of lakes to provide choke points for the colony and they stock the ponds with fish they carry up in their cheeks. The whole group keeps working and doesn’t pause when the party of four comes into sight.

The air starts to cool the farther the suns dip past the mountains and the smell of the trees comes from below. Inhaling deeply Sakura gets whole new sensations at this experience and all three of the others are able to share even momentarily this with her from the bond. She even gets a twinge of longing as the experience John shared and wanted with her is realized, but it is without his active participation.

After a short discussion Sakura, the slime, the spider, and worm set some cover for a rest break when a up welling of energy came through Sakura’s body. In moments a light and shimmering rippled around her and when it came to an end she could feel it. A presence other than her own tickled her body.

“Master… are you awake now?”

He did the equivalent of a stretch and tried to focus on the surroundings.

“mm yes.  But your still calling me master. Don’t make me feel like a mid-evil tyrant, or a man with a perverted fetish…  please… this is not the kind of thing I want to wake up to.”

“How about Master John?”

(frown) “still with the master part…”

“But it is your title… you ARE the dungeon master.”

“That’s just stupid…”

“That is the way of it…    master…  unless you want to turn over all the control to the dungeon to me.   master… ”

(facepalm) “yea well. If that IS the Way of IT. And you’re not just trolling me.”

“Trolling you?”

“Never mind, so what’s going on. You clearly have a body now and were not in Kansas anymore.”

“We were never in Kansas, But yes!!”  Sakura poses with her tail lifted and she shows off her body. ((Flaunt, Flaunt, and pose))

She holds her arms out, rotates them to see front and back. With a lift she pulls up her flowing hair to show off her neck, and an angle of her body. She lifts out and holds up her legs to show them off. And her last pose is with her tail lifted raising up her little wrap as she pushes out a perky little butt while grinning ear to ear.

Uncomfortable pause

Continued silent pause

Her pride, joy, and hubris is starting to crack as her smile twitches.

“Sakura…”

Totally relieved she replies “yes master…  You like it right! It is very feminine.”

“Well I’m not going to argue about you making the right parts for a female.”

She nods enthusiastically.

“But one the body is small compared to a regular human isn’t it?”

Sakura twitches like being wounded.

“And humans don’t have tails..”

Sakura twitches like being wounded, again.

“You have little animal ears too on your head; this will stand out in town right?”

Sakura twitches like being wounded, even deeper.

“Plus full sized women usually have larger… chests. Well breasts anyway.”

Sakura is ready to collapse, she knows any minute now her gathered mana is just going to start spraying out in all directions.

“You have a wrap on, but seriously Sakura you’re almost completely naked. We can’t let you go in to any human town or you’re going to be queen of sexual harassment. You would be the target of all kinds of bad people likely drawing any trouble possible.”

Sakura falls to the ground and sits with her head down. Everything she tried failed, it was wrong, everything was a problem. Failure and rejection all of it…. she almost died to get this far. So why isn't it good enough?

As the heat in her face grew her eyes became moist. Her body, her heart felt like a pit was growing in it threatening to consume her very core. Like it would eat her from the inside out…

“Sakura… Sakura..   Hey listen.  You are a very cute girl. Well like a very cute fox teen, probably. And I like your color. I’m just explaining that in human towns anything less than an adult just doesn’t get respect, and cannot do business. That’s why I said you seem like a youth not a full grown adult. I also don’t know if there are beast people here. That is why I don’t understand why you have a tail or if you can enter town like this. I’m not putting down your creative flair. I’m surprised you have this bit of clothing but we need to do some work before we can go into town like this. Do you understand? You are a pretty fox gal, if those even are a thing here. You are very human like and shapely too. Good job putting it all together. Look Sakura do not get too down here. The goal is to get near humans for the energy right? I just want to make sure we can with minimal trouble. So to avoid trouble blending in. Like trees blend into a forest. Do you get it?”

John tried to rub Sakura while explaining this out to provide a type of comfortable feeling and ease her obvious reaction.

Her core changed from getting cold to warming up. “Really master? You mean it?”

“yes, very cute like something from a bishoujo game.”

She responds to such kinds words with a huge grin. “Thanks master. I have no idea what a be sho ju thing is, but if you like it then you can touch me all you like.”

“You’re a trap… aren’t you?”

“What? What do you mean by that? I’ve made all these parts nice to touch. Have at it… it feels nice.” Sakura rubs and touches her arms, and legs, running her hand up between her legs and over her chest smiling with pleasure all the while.

“Really, this is what I’m stuck with? Can’t we put together a body for myself. So I don’t share the sensations of you touching yourself. This is a little unnerving… Please stop… I can feel you rubbing that.”

John tries to stop her hand by grabbing it but it just blends into her body and the feel of her soft skin intensifies like he’s directly rubbing her chest while she is doing it herself.

“mmm,  right.. This is nice huh master. You can hold me all you want. Bodies are a pain to deal with but this is fun.”

“oh boy. You need to stop this. Hey, how about my body. I need my own body to move about. Stop focusing on rubbing on those.”

Sakura relents and nods. “I’ve worked hard master, and I think there should be enough energy to prepare you a proper body to your liking. It might not be all that strong but I think you should like it enough.

“Do you know what kind of body I want?”

“I have some idea. Like what you had before. Right?”

“yea, just maybe a little taller, and stronger… and better looking”

“hold my hand and help me focus on what you want.”

John nods and recalls what he was like. He was a short guy, skinny, pale, and average looks. Once they start sharing the idea Sakura starts to burn the mana to manifest John’s body. Instead of a short man he will be nearly six feet tall, with defined muscles and strong hands. He doesn’t want to struggle no more just to keep up with others.  His face will have a strong but kindly look to it, with shoulder length hair in a ponytail. Tight abdominal muscles and strong legs like every great hero. Sakura has to burn extra mana to make up muscle mass that John desires. Then she burns out even more mana to get the beauty and physique her master desires.

 With two minds focusing on the desired effects Sakura starts to burn through her reserves. First she burns through 100 mana (the equivalent of 1 lowly servant), then 150 mana, 200 mana, 300 mana. She doesn’t want her master upset and wants to give him the most wonderful gift she can.  Hopefully he stays with her and helps with the things he has described and shared. The purple mist gathers in front of Sakura as a handsome man slowly emerges bit by bit like coming from a dream into reality. It takes shape as a handsome face with a thin mustache and strong jaw. The big arms reaching down holding her little hands as the mist continues to roll off her arms and condenses into a body. As the form nears completion she guides John’s essence into his very own body. When it is all over it would be complete when John is melded into the form holding her hands. As he settles his essence into the form of the body, energy suddenly swells up and golden light bathes Johns’ new form. Sakura and John wait with baited breath for the transfer to finish.

*Error encountered, repairing, Update detected, Updating in progress, Update complete*

As the golden light faded, the form that remained was no longer six foot tall. Rather the sight before everyone was of two cute girls holding hands. One figure was a thin girl, purple hair, red eyes, with a white wrap and a purple tail tipped in white. The other figure was a slightly taller voluptuous beauty with shiny silver hair.  Her hair tickled her body as it waves in the mild breeze. She has two small wings set high on her back, but they seem too small for her size. The silver haired girl is pale in color with an expression of shock.  Her big round gold eyes glitter in the light while they darted about taking in the situation.

No one spoke for several long moments as these two girls stared at one another. But then one of the wings twitched and fluttered like a stiff limb. She set off jumping away as if trying to escape from a monster clinging onto her back. The silver haired girl flailed about leaping fair distances while screaming bloody murder, and sent multiple swats at her back. Her wings flapped and jittered with the coordination of a zombie. After several tense moments she calmed down, and remained still while trying to examine this unexpected situation.

A colony of Rock squirrels were mildly distressed about the evening light show then the frantic activity as blood curdling screams echoed throughout the mountain side. They all prepared for fight or flight. But when the commotion slowed down they put the rocks back. One squirrel nabbed the fish it was regurgitating into the lake and held it at the ready, but as things calmed down it released the fish back into the water unharmed.

“SAKURA!!!  What is this?!?! What the hell is going on here?”

“Master, Mistress…  um. You’re so cute, like so beautiful..."

“NOO!!!  Sakura!!!”  John paused at the shrill sound of his own voice.

“I’m sorry we did it, everything should have worked, this is unprecedented. You should have been a man, a big and handsome man. I got your thoughts and it was nearly done. I don’t know what happened at the end. I’m sorry.”

Looking down over the body it was so very female and not near as girly as Sakura, but it was short and adorable with two white wings high on the back near the spine. Every aspect of the body had curves in the right places to define this as a woman. Firm round hills high on the chest are well proportioned for the figure, firm physique in the abdominal area, arms, and sexy thighs like an athlete. John has curving hips and waist with a figure like a lean hour glass. But hair so abnormal and wings that would stand out bigger than anything in town. John just couldn’t understand what happened. He has somehow taken the lead as sexual harassment target. This is bad, this is really bad.

Sakura in hopes to understand something tried to identify John again.

Origin: Outsider          

Title: Dungeon Master, Perfect Little Sister*, Cook Delicious things *

Name: John    

Race: Celestial

Stats:

Strength: 18    

Dexterity: 16   

Physique: 20 = 10 +5 (title) +5 Celestial         

Speed: 12        

Intelligence: 14                       

Luck: 04

Charisma: 25 = 15 +5 (title) +5 Celestial

Perception: 10

HP: 50/50

Energy: 0411 / 4,000

Mana: 0/0

Skills:

Magic Use 2,

Mana Use 1,

Mana Consumption 3,

Carpentry 5,

Construction 4,

Cooking 3 + 5 * error

Mechanic 5,

Engineer 4,

Electrician 3 * error, 

Programmer 3 *error

Transporter (Driver) 3,

Unknown Equipment 4 * error

Unarmed Combat 2,

Melee Combat 3,

Ranged Combat 4,

Handle Animal 5,

Administration permission #?# *error.

Notes: Don’t want to work no more just give me a few more minutes to sleep.   *system detected additional errors

Assets:

One more lunch box*error no inventory result in additional system instability,

A box of chocolate strawberries*error no inventory result in additional system instability,

Destroyed_Upper Ice Rock Dungeon

Sakura Gasped in surprise…..

“ Master, Master… you are not going to believe this…. You ARE the Perfect Little Sister!!! Is this what they all look like? And when did you acquire this sister title? How did you become so shapely?”

Sakura glances back at her lesser feminine features tying to judge the differences.

“OH what the ……. but I’m not even a woman!!!”

“no mast.. No mistress,  you clearly have….”

“QUIET, Don’t say it. NOT ONE WORD..” John points threateningly at Sakura and starts walking that way. “ I can feel… I can see what this body does and does not obviously have on it. We need to find out why.”

“So Mistress, according to your title it says….” Sakura explains in her best words the things called titles and how they are special. Then continues to explain John’s apparent new sister title. But Sakura has no rational explanation for how he could have acquired a sister title, let alone the difference in gender.

"oh, for crying out loud. This isn't going to blend in to town... there's no chance. What did I ever do to deserve this?" John laments the situation.

"But mistress, I really like this shape too. To me you're still my mistress." Sakura declares with not a hint of bashfulness and gives John a full on hug. "Don't worry about it Mistress, we'll do fine. Besides you have a nice body now. It's soft like mine."

John is still in partial shock, and he's torn.  What is he going to do now?  A cutie is hugging him and it is a little comforting. Yet he's straight up naked while Sakura rubs her body against his.  John executes the perfect facepalm. /facepalm

A chocolate strawberry pops out and falls to the ground.

Sakura points at the new strawberry “Mistress where did that come from?  Is it edible?”

 

Author’s Notes:

Please stay and keep reading if you are having fun with this story. I have had a few surprises as I was writing so not everything happened as expected but I hope everyone is having fun with the adventures here. There is bound to be lots of *errors in the world and how do you think things will be fixed?   Is our main character going to stay a dungeon master when it’s his turn for repair? Is our sloppy admin going to get chewed out? How many other things have gotten the approval to exist in this world that shouldn’t and how many new glitches is this going to create?

2