Chapter 12.1 – Clean or Dirty, No Simple Bath
84 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Likes or dislikes? 2 possable votes
  • They are developing yeay. : ) Votes: 1 50.0%
  • So intimate, very personal between the two, so erotic :D Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too erotic, bad : ( Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough character development , bad : ( Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get more story don't focus on things like this. : ( Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ohh just enough ecchi /blush : ) Votes: 1 50.0%
  • More people, 2 focus fire not enough for this much text Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good story keep going Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bad storey I quit Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've other opinions and am putting it below Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2

Chapter 12.1 – No Simple Bath, Clean or Dirty

Time passes during sunset and the hill side darkens while Sakura and John catch up on the recent events. Sakura tries to go into detail about the escape from the collapsed dungeon, creation of the body, the penguins, and the defeat of the Mountain Eagles. John tried to be as attentive as possible. But Sakura is dirty and is also further stained even in clothing by the blood from the Eagles and Penguins.

            “Sakura, only adventurers dress in leather clothing, or armor like what you are used to seeing. I believe the robes and such are more from soft targets like clerics or wizards or such.  That silk you were wearing is something more like a tube top or like a dress from my world, but it just isn’t right for a town here. At least we can’t assume that all the clothes from my world would be acceptable here. Worst of all look at you. You seem like you crawled out of a battle field.”

“Yes, Mistress you need to help me out with that. Where are these showers and baths you like so much?”           

“In town… and we can’t get access to those unless we have access to town. For now we have to improvise.”

John considers the chances of getting to town and blending in without further information. While considering the small lakes nearby John starts to work out a plan in his head. They need to clean up, dress up and gather information on the town and world to blend in. Assuming this plan is even possible.

“So how do you clean these bodies up?” Sakura asks while showing off the dirt and blood that’s spattered on her clothing and body. If not for looking so ragged then this would be an erotic display.

John does another /faceplam and another strawberry pops out of nowhere. It falls to the ground before Sakura can grab it up. She retrieves it and nibbles at the chocolate. As the chocolate gets mixed in her mouth she gets excited over the new flavors.

“Sakura, focus… and don’t just eat strange things… where’s that even come from?”

Sakura slows down her munching to consider his words. “Mistress, this is the second one that appeared. I think it happens when you make that action. But I’m not sure why.”

John starts to /facepalm again and pauses just before his head makes contact. “ok, ok, then I’ve got some ideas on how we can start from here. We’re going to clean up, and try and dress to blend in.”

“Mistress, you said my ears and tail is likely to stand out, well what about your wings?” Sakura queried while showing off her bottom and tail then trying to fondle the wings. 

“Sakura, please stop showing off your bare butt. You know I’m fond of females, but this behavior is not good?”

“Mistress you’re totally naked right now so what is wrong with my appearance?”

“I Know I’m without clothing, but we’re going to try and fix that soon enough. First take that off.”

“Mistress, I thought you didn’t want me to show my body off?”

John getting frustrated and flustered responds with a bit of stress inflected in the now cute feminine voice. “Yes, in general that is correct. You shouldn’t be flaunting your naked body with others. But if we’re careful then we can get you cleaned up over there.” John pointed at the closest small body of water that doesn’t appear to have any Rock Squirrels nearby.

“Oh ok. Then teach me about what people do to clean up.” She said eagerly and started to wiggle back and forth squirming on her feet while sliding out of the silk wrap.

John’s eyes kept drifting back to Sakuras’ wiggling figure as she turns, twists, and bounces while trying to pull the silk back up over her shoulders and head. He couldn’t help but wonder if he’s just walking into trouble with this dungeon core. John is a she now, and he has a dungeon core that appears to be a beast kin whose apparent age is undetermined. If he had to guess it is likely in teen years, but that's with the assumption fox kin follow human aging characteristics into adult years. Unless they are like elves not expected to age past 20's or 30's.  Judging someone’s age by looks alone are hard enough, let alone if it is an unknown race. How old is this core anyway? And why did the core choose female? It could have made itself a man or something else. So why like this? Even my body ended up all feminine. Uh, I have to teach her about humans but prevent her from turning all perverted. This could turn into a complete disaster going into town. if two young ladies walk into town while they appear to be inexperienced or alone it will land us with targets on our backs. Maybe I can have Sakura grow taller, with rounder breasts, and more rounded hips… thighs… athletic like…  Uhhh… I need to focus too. Sakura, why the strip show? How did I end up in such a naked pink zone?

Sakura taking notice of Johns repeated and intense staring, only served to encourage her to prolong her struggle to disrobe. This might be a good way to hold his attention. Not to mention we can touch more in the lake. I wonder what sorts of things partners share. And what is my Mistress plan for cleaning. With effort she swayed her bottom left and right before jumping up and down slightly while sliding and tugging up the silk. She prolonged the whole thing while using her tail to occasionally hide and expose different parts of her figure. Sakura is just not sure what her Mistress likes exactly. She could only wonder what causes such intense gaze.

“Ok, Mistress I’m done. How will we clean up?”

John let out a sigh as it sets in that he is not only distracted with Sakura, but his thoughts are revolving around her more than his own predicament. He is also in a near identical situation to Sakura. He doesn’t know or understand much about the world. He looks like a youthful barely humanoid race unless you discount the wings and freakish coloring. A nice bust and a good figure is often a huge target by many lecherous men. While Sakura is largely ignorant of human culture at least John has a good idea what to expect but how is he going to educate her on the matter.

“ok, we’re going to clean up over here, but try to be quiet. We don’t want to bother the squirrel colony around these lakes.”

Whispering Sakura agreed. And each helped each other down in the cool water. John had more balance issues with the wings, but no one could make out the rocks under the water. So each step was tenuous and careful.

“Give me your silk, I’m going to try and clean it out. While I’m doing that I want you to try and make something. It is a hair brush for the shower, and another is a sponge.”

Sakura handed over the silk and then tried to receive the information from John. The two held hands and while John was trying to send the memories of these items Sakura kept creeping closer against John. After a number of moments Sakura was able to make both items nearly identical to memory. Shortly thereafter John gave instructions to rub down her body with the sponge while he works on the silk.

Sakura would wash off with the sponge but kept making it visibly obvious exactly what she was wiping down. John would dip the silk in the water and rub it together over and over again to get the dirt out and try and reduce the blood stains. All the while he would easily see Sakura eagerly washing off. Much like someone looking for praise over everything they were doing.

Much of the dirt came out of the silk, but the red and pink stains were too much for the silk. It was for sure stained. To make matters worse John kept getting warmer while working on her silk and continuously getting a peep show. Even John couldn’t ignore such persistent actions.

Sakura aware of the repeated watching had wiped down almost her whole body, and got a bit of inspiration. “Mistress, I can’t reach my back… So would you do it?” Sakura said with eagerness in her voice and she turned around to nearly sit on Johns lap while holding the sponge over her shoulder.

John getting all kinds of warm in the face and tingly in the body finally got really frustrated and flustered with the whole situation. With a big breath he decided he must act, must do something. That’s it Sakura, now it is your turn. So he took the sponge from her hand to her absolute delight.

“Sakura, You are strongly flaunting your body are you not?” John asked while rubbing his hands down her lower back to firmly grab her hips and pulled her bottom to his lap.

Nodding enthusiastically, Sakura responds with excitement and settled her bottom into John’s soft hands and thighs.

John ran the sponge over her back and scooped water up to clear off the dirt. One hand with sponge and the other is a soft thin fingered hand sensually rubbing her back. It was the feel of soft skin to soft skin as John’s fingers rounded her shoulders, side, hips, and over her soft round rump.

 “I have to ask you Sakura. Do you have any idea why I don’t want you to show off your body all the time?”

Sakura shakes her head in the negative.

“Flaunting your body is like encouraging someone to do something about it. It is like inviting a touch or inviting interest in you. Do you know why people partner up like I described before? When they become a companion, a partner, or a lover?”

Moving her hair from one side to the other, she continued to shake her head in the negative.

“People do that for many reasons, one primary one is they partner up out of mutual love, they care for one another, and they want to build a future together. People also make a family. They make babies together.”

Sakura nods in affirmation.

“Do you know what that means? Making babies together, or making a future together or even care for one another?” John asked while sliding his fingers down to the top of her rump then around over the inside and outside of her legs.

Sakura really enjoying the feeling she rubs her bottom into and against John’s wonderful thighs while breathing more heavily than before.  “nnnmmm” She partially hums not really speaking aloud, while shaking her head in the negative.

John ran his hands up her thighs, abdomen, ribs, to suddenly cup her breasts firmly, and pulled her back firmly against his body. He could feel his own bulging perky breasts squish against her back.

Sakura gasps in excited pleasure, and John is burning inside with the sounds she makes in response. The two breathed near each other’s mouth in such proximity.  It is too much, and John knows he has to get her to understand.

“Does this feel good Sakura?” John asked in a suggestive manor while massaging ever so slightly her bosom while squeezing her against his. He slowly rubbed her legs with his own. At first sliding a leg up between her legs then on the outside squeezing hers together with a firm pressure.

“Yes, Mistress…”

“Does it feel really good?   …. Sakura” He asks while rubbing a little more firm but gently.

Sakura, getting more aroused shows it with her cheeks flushing a darker shade of red. She starts to breathe ever more excitedly, and her heavy response shows it. “Yes, yes, Mistress it does.” She rubs her bottom on John’s thighs, and starts to get so hot inside.  A fever rises in her core like nothing before.

1