Chapter 2 Calling Maintenance
548 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Onille started panting his eyes blurred. He closed his eyes and started counting from one to ten.

The reason why he is panicking so much is because of the Beastkin racial passives. It's called [Curse of Lust] it stands by its name, it is a crazy debuff that all beastkin kind suffers from.

Beastkin Introduction : Five different tribes joined hands together to create a country it's called the Beast-Empire. The Beast-kingdom is just the remains of a fallen human country.

Beastkin Passive: [Curse of Lust][RockHide] [Greater Regeneration]

[RockHide]: Beastkin have skin as hard as steel but because of it any item or skill that gives Physical Armor wouldn't stack with the passive. Grants 30% Physical Armor. (Beastkin doesnt have Tankers)

[Greater Regeneration]: Beastkin have blood as thick as trolls they can regenerate 20℅ Hitpoints per minute. (Beastkin doesn't have Healers)

[Curse of Lust]: When the Beastkin Empire was established the Goddess cursed all beastkin tribes with insatiable lust. Every time the lust attacks its either unbearable pain or irresistible pleasure. Experiencing the curse of lust both physically and mentally is very draining it can even make beastkins lose their sanity. Legend speaks of a beastkin becoming a god when his lust reached maximum level.

Three, two, one.

Onille dropped cold sweat being a female beastkin player invites all sorts of trouble and he would rather die than get fucked by some random dude.

"Status!"

*Ting Name: Insania

Race: Beastkin(Panthera Acinonyx)

Class: Archer

Level: 0

Hitpoints: 130

Manapoints: 200

Physique: 13

Strength: 10

Agility: 25

Dexterity: 15

Magical Power: 8

Wisdom: 10

Physical Armor: 30%

Magical Armor: None

Skills: [Bow Mastery(II)]*

"MAINTENANCE!" Onille shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yes" space distorted a little then a floating flat screen appeared right in front of Onille, this is Maintenance he might look like this but he's actually a watcher/employee from the Sweet-Nightmare company that created this game, his role is to find, then fix bugs and hacks, kinda like a social media moderator.

Sweet-Nightmare might sound ominous but they are the group that revolutionized the world. Creating a parallel world called Epic of the Gods. Because of them people forgot about sleeping at night.

"How can I help you?" Maintenance complacently asked.

"Just look at ME!"

"Change me back right now!" Onille snapped and started emphasizing his chest. Maintenance merely glance at him and started scrolling through the logs.

*Ding*

"Pfft" he almost laughed but manage to hold it in. Regaining his composure Maintenance spoke.

"I shall see to it that you are properly compensated for this Glitch. Calculating...."

Onille was outraged! GLITCH? What in the hell is a Glitch! but then he remembered him saying compensation and his ears perked, he wanted to ask for something outrageous like a hundred million dollars but his dream of becoming instant rich crumbled when Maintenance spoke once more.

"Calculations completed Player: Insania will receive 500 gold coins, A Gift of the Goddess, and a Treasure map."

Onille heard a notification and he quickly read it.

*Ting you have accepted 500 gold coins, A Gift of the Goddess, Treasure map.*

Onille stared at the notification in front of him his eyes growing wide his mouth agape.

"Congratulations Insania for becoming the richest player in game"

"I really do wish I could give you more, but there's truly nothing we can do about your circumstances." Maintenance disappeared just like how he appeared.

Onilles brain shutdown for a few seconds but he managed to shake himself back to normal. Onille walked around the village and found a smith shop. He bought a hundred arrows wrapped by a black cloth for 2 coppers an arrow. Quivers arent sold here so he had to put the arrows in his small newbie bag. He then headed west and went out the village, It was a 10 minute walk to the nearest level 3 Grindspot, the time shortened to 7 mins thanks to his AGI stat that governs players movement speed, it was a clear and grassy meadow filled to the brim with cute little red hares, Onille rummaged on his bag and pulled out a bow. He scanned the weapon on his hand and checked its damage.

*Ting 

Noob Bow:

Item Rarity: Normal

Item Damage: 5-10

Item Durability: 200

Item type: Curve Bow

Item Requirements: None*

It might be annoying but all starting weapons have noob on it and starting weapons don't have any requirements like mastery or Stat requirements. He saw one small bunny and scanned it.

*Ting

Hare

Rarity: Common

Level: 2

Hitpoints: 200*

He smiled, knocking his arrow he aimed at the target. Archers normal attacks are calculated by adding weapon damage plus 50% of the STR stat and 50% of the DEX stat, so this way Archers have to prioritize both stats. 

He can deal 22 flat damage for every arrow if he hits it but that doesn't mean the mobs wouldn't strike back, they jumped at him at breakneck speed. It takes him at least 10 arrows to kill one rabbit. Looking around he saw no one else in this low leveled grindspot and so he fired away.

He started with one, afterwards he killed it in 5 minutes and picked up the arrows, then he went to another but he wasn't satisfied and pulled 2 hares at the same time. He kept pulling more and more mobs here and there, pushing himself to the limits of his stamina, just so he can take in his current predicament and calm down.

...

In a room filled to the brim with computers a man sat in a daze at what he is seeing right now. A male player turned into a fucking woman! FYI Gender is unchangeable in this game. Did you see any gender changing options in the Account Creation process?

If the player base learned about this he'd be ruined! No the entire company would be RUINED! He covered it up and acted like nothing happened, the ones he reported about this strange event are only those higher ups above him in the company, the current situation will never get into the masses ears. If the media catches even a whiff of this event then he was given the power to delete the gamer acc: Insania

This matter was truly the most freaky event that happened in this games history! Even bugs and hacks can't compare to this! 'What powers are unfolding behind the scenes to make this happen?'

13