Chapter 5 Run Kitty Run
397 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Insania is now level 5, first she added her stats to STR making it 25, then she challenge the crazy ants again little did she know that she was already being tailed.

Skreeeeee!! five Crazy Ants were rushing towards her. But with a simple kick-flip she shot them all in the thorax inflicting CRITICAL damages.

As if she had eyes at the back of her head she leaped backwards performing a beautiful arc as she descended on top of the ants thorax and stabbed it with an arrow. She then shot it again killing it instantly.

-60 [CRITICAL]!

Kyieeeeeee!!

Insania already grew accustomed to the movements of these mobs, so she can handle eight at once but that doesn't mean she can easily wipe them out.

If she had more points in her DEX it would've been so easy to deal with these things but it would only make her arrows faster and not stronger, she also needed all the AGI stat she has to kite the ants, AGI is the stat that calculates every living creatures running speed. She needed to balance out her stats and buy the right skills, and she already had a plan.

She kept shooting until all her arrows were depleted and now she needed to rely on her [Mana-shot]. She killed one then another until only one crazy ant was left standing.

Her breath was very ragged and now the ant charged at her. She forgot about the ants passive, and she made a terrible mistake by side-stepping to the left.

-45!

The blasted ant took a huge bite on her right leg. But it didn't stop there and it bit again -33

Aaaaaaah!

Insania's lips bled, biting it so hard, but she gradually stopped her screams, she gritted her teeth. Never has she felt this much horrendous pain before, her anger allowed her to ignore the pain and just pummel the ant with her fists until it died, but it was still biting her foot and the pain made her grit her teeth so much.

*Ting you have leveled up*

Insania was so angry that when she stood close to the ant she kicked the its corpse.

*Ting you have been inflicted with [Broken Bone] debuff.*

Ooouch! OUT OF ALL THE THINGS! she just had to do, she kicked the leg that got bitten! "You idiot!" she yelped. Her body collapse with a big THUD.

Insania's back laid on the ground with the dead ants, she couldn't balance herself, she can't even feel her right foot at all thanks to the [Broken bone] debuff.

"Tsk to think I'd make such a noob mistake." she shook her head and waited a couple of minutes for the regeneration to kick in and, once her hitpoints reach max the broken bone debuff would disappear.

5 minutes passed as she counted the clouds passing in the sky.

*Ting your [Broken Bone] debuff has been cured*

"Ok Im good as new" she stood up and did a couple of light stretches. She wanted to grind again but then a notification popped up.

*Ting Newbie Protection Mechanism has timed out*

'Oh shit' she suddenly remembered this, she didn't realize that the NPM was out. The Newbie Protection Mechanism was a protocol that the moderators put to control the player base. But it wont protect you from other races.

Noob Protection Mechanism: For the first 6 in-game hours Players cannot hurt or attack another player, if they do anything that would violate the NPM, Players can report another player and heavy punishments will be met to the voilators.

The shrubs rustled then a figure got out. "Yo..." with a nasty smile he threw his weapon at Insania. [Axe throw]!

[Axe throw] Throws any axe type weapon and deal 200% weapon damage(+100% STR). Incurring a sure hit [Bleed(III)] debuff.

Manacost: 50

Cooldown: Once weapon is retrieved.

Then two other figures appeared and attacked her, one had a bow and the other had a spear. [Javelin throw]!

WOOOOOSHHH!

[Javelin throw]: Throws any spear type weapon and then deal 100% weapon damage (+100% STR) impaling the target and [Stun] a target for 5 seconds.

Manacost: 50

Cooldown: 5 minutes

Insania's eyes locked on the axe that's heading towards her head. It's as if time slowed to a tick, as she analyzed the weapons trajectory, if she hastily dodged the axe the spear would impale her, like clockwork her brain spun.
She leaned her upper half to the right and did an amazing sidefllip dodging the axe and the spear but the arrows manage to connect.

-20

-21

In Epic of The Gods you cannot throw your weapon freely and expect that it would damage you're opponent. The game might have amazing freedom but being able to throw weapons would be deadly towards Magical classes so Epic of The Gods and made it into a skill.

"Now this ones a keeper to think she'd have those nice moves despite being a noob" The Spear-wielding Rager couldn't help but speak in admiration, after all people can't easily dodge their axe and spear combo, especially newbies who are, well new.

"Kukukuku don't you think that she'd be more amazing as a toilet?." the Archer snickered, Making a stupid grin that accentuates his nasty face.

"Tsk lets get this over with" the Panthera Leo snarled. This type of shit always pisses him off he's a warrior and these types of things are what a bunch of hooligans would do.

"Sure... once I hit her and incapacitate her she'd be unable to run..."

"We'd have a lot of fun afterwards." the Spear-wielder scoffed and grabbed another spear on his back sent it flying once more.

[Javelin throw]!

Wooosh! the spear flew at an outstanding speed that it'd make you wonder how Insania dodged it. This game gives a lot of freedom and obviously this player took a lot of [Javelin throw] skill. He still has two more spears behind his back.

The spear impaled the thick tree, and made Insania dropped cold sweat. It was such a close shave that it almost hit her waist.

'Fuck that dude is not kidding!' her brain processed all the information at once and she hurriedly opened the skills list and took the skill that she desperately needs to escape. Frantically scrolling the list she bought [Four is better than two].

[Four is better than two](Passive) Users movement speed will increase by 100% when running on four limbs.

The three got serious a normal player can't be that lucky! dodging a [Javelin throw] is already very outstanding but dodging it twice? That's because enemies would become complacent and lower their guard after the first spear.

The Spear-wielder went left, the Archer went right and the the Lion charged forward their movements were very coordinated and fast. Insania threw his bow and turned tail, running for dear life.

"GET HER! " a huge roar broke the stillness of the forest.

"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY! " he roared once more.

'I don't wanna get fucked I don't wanna get fucked I don't wanna get fucked' she chanted inwardly as she ran with all her might.

14