Chapter 9 Bountiful Day
338 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After regaining consciousness Insania felt like puking blood, her body felt unbearable, all the pain that her body ignored, was now rebounding all over with greater intensity. Strangely the [Over-Fatigue] disappeared and her hitpoints are full. She didn't know how long she was out but she new she had to get the arrows out of her back, she then slowly pulled out the arrows that are all over her back and legs. The arrowhead didn't go threw her, but it still hurts pulling one out.

"Graaaaah!" Insania gritted her teeth as she screamed pulling out every arrow out of her body. Blood flowed endlessly and she heard another notification by the oh so helpful system.(Sarcasm)

*Ting you have been inflicted with [Bleed(II)]*

"SHIT! I might just die at this rate!"

[Bleed] like all debuffs removes 1% Hitpoint per second for 30 seconds... Now each stack increases the damage by 10 hitpoints per second?... With Insania's already low health, a damage of 21.3 per second is fatal, even the inherent Regeneration won't save her with this much blood loss. She hurriedly checked her Hitpoints.

-21.3

-21.3 (130/87.4)

Insania panicked, if she died here she was anxious to death imagining what might happen to the chest. Although she won't drop an item 'cause she's not equipping any... but her hard earned level will be reduced by one! and its almost night which makes it way worse.

She walked straight towards the chest, Not bothering to check for any traps...

"Hurry and OPEN ALREADY!!!" Insania shouted frantically. She then grabbed everything inside the chest and rummaged her bag for the Town Portal Scroll. Just because beastkin doesn't have magic doesn't mean TP's don't exist. (AN: No pun intended) All newbies have one.

Town Portal Scroll: User will be teleported to the last town, city, village he has been.

Manacost: 50

Cast-time: 3 seconds

"HURRY!" 3 seconds is too long! if the regen didn't heal her for 20% right now she'd already be dead.. With all the items stuffed in her very small raggedy bag, she disappeared from the cave.

After teleporting back to the beastkin beginner village. Insania felt lightheaded but she shook her head and ran towards the nearest shop.

"Give me all the Lesser Healthpots YOU HAVE!" tossing 4 silver coins she shouted at the clerk, snapping him to attention. The clerk nodded and gave Insania 20 Lesser Healthpots...

If Insania isn't wrong Lesser Healthpots were supposed to be just 10 coppers so by doing that math she should have been given 40 pots. Healthpots are just a small concoction that instantly heals 20 Hitpoints per pot.

Insania wanted to protest but decided not to, gritting her teeth, she chugged down five Pots one at a time, anything that can heal Hitpoints is sweet flavored so Insania felt the nice tasting liquid sliding down her throat, After the 30 second mark, her profusely bleeding body stopped and the [Bleed(II)] debuff disappeared as well as all her bought Lesser Healthpots.

Seeing her Hitpoints finally stop dwindling, she asked. "Isn't Lesser Healthpots just 10 copper coins? Why are you doubling the price?"

Then the clerk answered... "Don't look at me like that, its called business sweetheart. Look around.... Folks here don't even need this thing..."

"You must have been pretty close to dying if you desperately wanted these" The Panthera Tigris smiled, while shaking the pot Insania just emptied.

Insania gritted her teeth, she knew this was how it is, but it still makes her angry knowing that human kingdoms sell these pots cheaply. While here in the Beastkindom, they double the price of anything that isn't in demand or needed by the beastkin race. As the thrifty person that he is Onille was internally outraged by this much price-hike. Even if he does have a lot of money, to a thrifty person like him it felt like he got scammed.

Insania went outside the village, she then used [Concealment] and disappeared.

...

The scene changed into a calm and still river, then the water splashed revealing a golden furred feline.

Insania first hid her items somewhere and only then did she think about bathing, strangely she had a really strong urge to clean herself by licking her wounds and removing the bloodstains using her tongue but Insania is human. She would never do that... Even if it was physically possible to lick her back.

After a nice soak she then exited from the river squeaky clean, then she disappeared once more with [Concealment].

After finding the place that hid her items, she scanned all of it. The items that she forcefully pushed inside her bag looked like the remains of a giant black bear.

*Ting Aruks Chest, Aruks Limbs, Aruks Hide, Aruks Severed Feet, Aruks Severed Head..*

"Its a set!..."

Insania's eyes dilated like a dead fish there truly are too many things surprising her today. THIS!? is the first ever set equipment found in GAME! or so she hopes, technically having a set especially ordered is much more feasible than finding one entire set.

Insania tried equipping it but its huge! she felt like a baby wearing a full grown mans shirt.

*Ting

Aruks Chest

Item Rarity: Unique Set(W)

Item Durability: 2000

Item Type: Leather-Armor

Item Attributes: 50 Physique, 20 Strength

Item Requirements: None*

*Ting

Aruks Limbs

Item Rarity: Unique Set(W)

Item Durability: 800

Item Type: Bracers

Item Attributes: 20 Strength, 50 Dexterity

Item Requirements: None*

*Ting

Aruks Hide

Item Rarity: Unique Set(W)

Item Durability: 1500

Item Type: Pants

Item Attributes: 20 Physique, 30 Agility, 30 Dexterity

Item Requirements: None*

*Ting

Aruks Severed Feet

Item Rarity: Unique Set(W)

Item Durability: 850

Item Type: Boots

Item Attributes: 15 Physique:, 55 Agility

Item Requirements: None*

*Ting

Aruks Severed Head

Item Rarity: Unique Set(W)

Item Durability: 1200

Item Type: Helm

Item Attributes: 40 Physique, 30 Wisdom

Item Requirements: None

Set benefits to all Aruks Items:

        If 3 pieces are worn Agility and Dexterity increased by 15%

        If 5 pieces are worn Agility and Dexterity are increased by 20%*

Insania was deeply surprised at the stats given by this set. She already knew that beastkin items doesn't have requirements but seeing it for herself is laughable.

"If I were a male beastkin this set would have fit like a bill but..." Insania shook her head and stashed the items into her small bag. The bag bloated with all the items pushed inside it... She checked her coins and saw that it had 400 gold coins and 94 silver.

She plans on going to Mortar City tomorrow which is the border city of the Beastkindom. But first she has to get to the nearest city. Insania now needed to by another bow and quiver. She also needed to train in the sword if she wanted to equip the Twin blades of Lust.

She went back inside the town after confirming everything then she logged out and her body pixelated into nothingness.

This is just amazing! this is just her first day playing the game yet by some sort of crazy luck she got this many items! to make it even better she's already level twenty! and its all because he became a woman!. This is the day when Onille Arvurg began to like being a girl.

13