Chapter 12 Shopping
306 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leonardus held the title of highest leveled player in the whole game and probably the strongest. Unlike most experts in-game he isnt sponsored by real world company or an in-game guild, he is solo player through and through and that fact makes him legendary.

"Im telling you for the last time that Leveling Elixirs are all sold out" the armored man answered firmly. Although he made arrangements and promised to Leonardus that he'd only sell to him something happened along the line and he had no other choice but to auction it to the highest bidder although he was happy because of how much he sold it for, but he was also angry at himself for breaking his own promises. He always believes in the line. "If a merchant cannot keep his words then he is as good as dead"

'Leveling Elixirs!!!' Insania finally heard what they were saying and those two words kept ringing in her ears.

'So that's how he leveled up like a rocket' She stared at Leonardus in awe but then got saddened after realizing there's no more Leveling Elixirs left.

Leonardus looked extremely pissed, he wanted to kill this human right here! right now! but that would be pretty stupid... after all the Beast-Empire might be a savage nation but they still have their own laws, the Beastkin laws are all iron-bound and unprejudiced. Firstly is the Law of Protection towards human merchants this law states that any humans near the vicinity of any Beastkin city must not be attacked, killing these humans is a one way ticket to the slammers. It's penalty is 2 levels and 10 days of jail time, the time wont move if the players log-out of the game. They have to spend their gaming hours inside a cell for 10 in-game days (It has three offenses) once the 3rd offense is made... Said beastkin will become a Bandit player and will be hunted down by every guard. Although this law can easily be exploited because instead of attacking someone near the cities they attack them at the roads or highways.

Another Beastkin law states that female beastkins have the right to choose who they would mate with. Any vile actions done to female Beastkins in cities will be detained and jailed. This law only applies to towns, cities or villages.

Seeing Leonardus for the first time, Insania evaluated his items, she couldn't tell what rarity they are, but she knew... Leonardus was above aesthetic beauty, as long as it has good stats, Beastkins would wear it... Insania is a special case... She at least wanted to look good with her Unique set, which isn't really a defining trait of Onille, that just wears anything that fits.

On Leonardus head is giant lizards skull, it had no lower jaw, and Leonardus face was visible with this helmet. The skull had a spinal exoskeleton down to its bony tail, and he wore a type of red brigandine Chest-armor,

As well as the same red brigandine Bracers, a black leather pants that reached his knee, and lastly red brigandine boots, that had a defining horn on its heel. Its obviously a set but not a full one.

Insania didn't need to scan Leonardus cause the player rankings shows the players names, levels and Class... And it showed this last time Insania checked the ranking.

*Ting

Name: Leonardus

Race: Beastkin(Panthera Leo)

Class: Grappler

Level: 46*

"You said that you'd only sell those Elixirs to me" Leonardus growled

"Yes... I did... But I needed the money desperately... And someone bought I sold it at the auction for double your price."

"WHAT!? I already told you that if you wanted to double it I'd buy it for triple its price!" Leonardus roared.

"I really needed the money Leonardus, besides could you still afford it when it gets quadrupled?" The man sighed whilst shaking his head.

Gritting his teeth... Leonardus started walking away and dispersed from the crowd.

Although the man said it in a low voice... Insania heard it loud their conversation loud and clear and she's sure she's not the only one. This might become sensational news tommorow but she didn't care about that.

*Ting Noob Protection Mechanism has timed out*

Insania shook her head glad that this game at least gives protection towards female players when inside a city.

Insania wandered all over the city and found a miscellaneous store that sold all sorts of items... She went in and asked the first beastkin she saw where the dimensional bags are. The clerk smiled and showed her where the bags section is along with the dimensional bags, their prices varied but Insania stared at an light yellow bag with black polkadots.

"How much can that store?" Insania pointed at the yellowish bag.

"It can store up to, 400 kg worth of items." The clerk gave his best professional smile.

"I want you to demonstrate it... If it can really store 400 kg worth of items..." Insania glanced at the clerk..

The beastkin clerk just smiled and took the bag out the back. Insania followed him out, then she saw a large spherical boulder... The boulder had a sign saying 400 kg below it. The clerk held the bag and touched the boulder... the boulder slowly got sucked inside the small bag for 5 seconds and disappeared.

"How do I know that it can only store 400 kg? And how can I be sure that what you just stored inside is a real boulder and not just paper made to look like a boulder."

"You've got some major trust issues you wench" The clerk smiled threateningly.

"Its called vigilance sweetheart... I don't wan't to get scammed.." Insania showed a toothy grin at the clerks glare.

Sighing, the clerk nodded and picked up a pebble. The pebble got sucked in the bag and it spat out the boulder...

"It made space, by spitting out the 400 kg boulder... You can verify the weight yourself."

Insania nodded and tried lifting the boulder... but no matter how hard she tried, it was damn heavy... Onille doesn't lift weights but he can approximately guess an objects weight if he carries it himself.

"Sold..." Insania nodded after confirming that she couldn't lift the boulder and it wasn't glued to the ground, cause she could push it.

"That'll be 35 gold coins"

"Strangely its way cheaper than I imagined" Insania murmured

"What?" 

"Nothing..." Insania started whistling. Dimensional bags are a must have item for travellers... The bag has a small zipper, and if the zipper isn't opened players couldn't store any items or take out what's inside, all items need 5 seconds to be stored properly and and when they want to take out the items they just need to just slide their hand in and think about it.

She strapped it on her left waist and it blended beautifully with her fur. Making it indiscernible to the naked eye. She stored all her items in it and she continued shopping. She bought metal chains for 15 silver, Camping Gear for 40 gold and a long sturdy rope for 10 coppers.

13