Chapter 14 The Curse of Lust Study
330 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ting would you like to be awakened?*

Onille mentally answered no... And soon darkness clouded his vision and he continued sleeping. He found himself in a room, a very white room... He couldn't move, or even feel his limbs. 'I cant look around' Closing his eyes a voice whispered in his ear as he was beginning to doze off.

"You will break..."

"You will brea...k..."

"You will b...r...e...a...k..."

...

Onille woke up and saw his oh so familiar ceiling, clearly he was still in his room... It really baffled him so he shook himself and sat on his bed, gathering his thoughts, he began to ponder. If he didn't focus about this now he was sure he would forget about it. Dreams are always very hard recall once people wake up that is due to the neurochemicals that occur during rapid eye movement or REM but Onille's dream was still freshly vivid.

'What the fuck was that?' In his dream... he could still vividly remember being unable to move his body whilst a voice continued to whisper in his ears... it kept repeating like a broken recorder and at the end of it all, it even spelled break as if toying with Onille, the voice was feminine or maybe it was rather high pitched.

Onille knew this wasn't good, so he went to go out on his daily jog, he ate and freshened up with a bath. The he went to an internet cafe and consulted the forums for his questions. Yes Onille doesnt have a PC 'cause he is poor. Well technically he's filthy rich in the game but here in the real world he's a godforsaken scrooge.

Internet cafes still exist but when an unknown tech company released Epic of the Gods, all existing games were formatted. Erasing them from the world and never to be found or created again, some people speculated that Sweet-Nightmare company has something to do with the games disappearance, after all they are the most suspicious organization in the world, people wanted to sue them but Sweet-Nightmare company has all sorts of strong backers all over the world making it an insurmountable mountain, add the fact that they don't have any evidence that supports their accuses of them being responsible for the deletion of all games be it online or offline.

Aside from the erasure of all games, g***le still exists as well as newly created browser games.

Onille payed for 30 minutes time and hurriedly searched the forums of anything related to the beastkin curse of lust. He was astounded, the players actually conducted a study about the Curse and their effects. Reading through the introductions Onille went straight to the article.

Curse of Lust Findings and theories. He read it with his eyes.

"In my five months of experimentation I found out that there are four stages of the Curse of Lust... and it has been tested that the longer a beastkin male/female holds it in, the more excruciating the curses effect can be. Although I call it phase it is actually four sides of a quare that keeps repeating in an infinite loop.

Firstly is the Physical pain, this usually occurs when the Curse of Lust attacks the internal and external parts of a beastkins body, it can attack anywhere at anytime and the pain will vary depending on how long you've pent up your lust, the stinging pain will not remove any of your hitpoints and there wont be any wounds present, but the pain is real. Surveys show that a beastkin male will suffer the physical pain 3 times a week, but that is only in the premise that they hold in their lust and continue to build up its percentages.

The second is the Physical pleasure. This is a nasty attack that can make a beastkin extremely horny, it usually exhibits itself by making its victims body feel very hot and sensitive, it'll feel like theres a burning sensation all over ones body, it doesnt hurt but its irritating nonetheless, it even makes ones privates extremely lively, for male beastkins it will give you a massive junior when it attacks. The worst part is that it even increase the bodies libido by a hundred fold. This attack has been estimated to strike once a week, that is if you've pent up so much lust.

The third one is Possession, although it doesn't occur that much, some beastkin players that we questioned say that female beastkins are more prone to get in this phase. Their experiences are as follows, once the Curse of Lust Possession strikes a female beastkin will suddenly gain an absurd increase in strength, and speed so much that they can even overpower a male beastkin with utter ease, they will exhibit behavior pertaining of a wild animal, a horny wild animal... and they will sexually attack anyone in their sights. Symptoms include, slit iris, low growls, and lastly are uncontrollable tale movements. This attack is still being studied due to the fact that no sane female player would ever play as a beastkin even if you gave them a hundred grand.

"Urgh.." Onille groaned, he got attacked by that last part, What kind of bullshit did he sign himself into?. And what's worse is that his avatar is the Embodiment of Lust! making him 10 times more prone to feel this in his avatars body!

"Should I delete my avatar?" Onille's confidence waned and he was starting to question his choices, what should he do? Even if he deletes his avatar he can't possibly pay for a new one... He got 149,943 dollars in his bank account, now that he's invested in his avatar so much, he wasnt sure if it will be enough, if he sells the remaining gold coins which is 139, he'll get a 358,443 dollars and if he sells all his gold and an additional 200,000 dollars for his items, if he was adamant about it he could just quit the game and never touch it ever again, he'll able to live for 6 long years without working with this much money. But he was conflicted, he was scared at the consequences of playing the game but he also didn't want to quit the game, he liked the pain, the thrill and the adventures he will get to experience inside it... He doesnt want to go back and just live his days, doing nothing productive with his life and then work for another employer that would fire him instantly just because he was pissed off!

'NO! Im not going back to THAT LIFE!' He internally screamed and began huffing, Onille firmed his resolve...

"I'll give it a month..."

Onille decided to use his avatar for a month, if he really couldn't handle it by then, then he will have no choice but to delete his character, give up on the game for a few years and live a life of utter leisure, his eyes went towards the last pages of the article Onille gulped.

"The last one is simple yet the most deadly of all... The Curse of Lust mental attacks. The mental attacks are harmless at first, it will just put horny thoughts or ideas in your mind, making you see illusions in your vision but if you ignore the it for a few more days and not partake in any forms of baby making. Then that's were it gets really dangerous.

Beastkin players we have interviewed said that they would hear whispers inside their heads, in and out of the game, these whispers will start out slow, but will suddenly burst in intensity, if they don't satiate their lust they will have a high chance of losing their sanity... Why is such a deadly feature added in the game in the first place?

But as troublesome as it is there is an instant cure for this, and that is to listen to the voices in your head and do whatever it wants you to do...If it tells you to fuck, do whatever it takes to fuck, its a natural beastkin instinct you don't need to hold it in.

There are already 20 recorded retards that held in the beastkin Curse of Lust... The result of it is either a coma... Or pure madness. So proceed with caution if you want your sanity intact" Onille shuddered, the Curse of Lust mental attacks happened to him just this morning!

He wanted to think of something else so he used his remaining time to research anything relevant in the forums ranging from kingdom news, trivia, to tricks and skill combos, to even newly found grindspots.

14