Chapter 39 Class-Up: Which Should I Pick?
184 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! this is all a misunderstanding!" The Tall man let go of Insania and waved his hands around at the men in shiny armor. These were Level 70+ Berserkers that were employed by the Auction House as guards, to better their establishments security, for the current players these men weren't opponents to mess around with.

"I am Bounty Hunter Hae-cha Ring and I was only politely asking this girl about the man named Kurtfic!"

"Polite my ass! I have a [Daze(II)] debuff because of you! Attack him already!" Insania angrily shouted despite still feeling light-headed and nauseous. The guards don't take orders to just anybody but because Insania was a person of honor who has raised the Auction House' prestige by selling a Unique item they happily obliged with her command.

The Guards pointed their weapons at the so called bounty hunter and were about to cut him down. The man could only look at Insania miserably, but Insania looked away and had no intention of saving him. As a matter of fact she started picking up her gold coins that was dropped on the ground due to being shaked violently from behind. 

"Halt..." From nowhere a Ranger that sported a fashionable light-weight equipment landed inside the encirclement of guards and gave a hand to Insania. "Please do forgive his earlier transgressions madam if you retract the order right now, perhaps his life could still be spared."

"HMMP ! Why should I?" Insania harrumphed and continued picking up his gold like a gold obsessed leprechaun.

"I see... Then once this man dies you wouldn't mind if we put a bounty on your head right? Bandits would surely be incensed if we told them how much coins you have in your pockets."

"Urk ..." Insania looked up and saw the mans smiling expression, it looked like the devil was gazing down at her, she could only gulp and shout. "It was just a misunderstanding!" To which the Tall man from before sighed in relief. The guards shrugged and went back in the Auction House.

"I am Reiss from Rising Dragon thank you for being understanding, You see this man is a professional tracker that our guild employed to hunt down the traitor Kurtfic. It would've been a waste if he were to die"

"Rising dragon huh? You call this guy professional? he shook a person violently just to ask a flippin question!"

"Your anger is quite understandable, this man has time and time again failed to meet our expectations of him. But that is only because Kurtfic is a professional as well when it comes to a game of Hide and Seek but he seems to have made a blunder this time" Reiss calmly stated.

"Im Insania by the way, I just want you to know I aint got no beef with you guild-players I'd appreciate it if you were to keep quiet about me being loaded rich... Well I'll take my leave then! It was pleasant to meet you Reiss" Insania stood up, dusted herself and walked away.

"Sorry for the commotion Reiss, I was really excited when someone said the bastards name." Hae-cha Ring bowed behind Reiss. Reiss on the other hand took out his Communication Trinket and dialed a frequency. "Hello boss, Send in a bunch of Assassins, we've found Kurtfic and a guildless woman whos filthy rich. She's the person that sold the Unique(W) Exalted spear." Reiss smiled sinisterly, he wasn't exactly an upright man. To him everything is fair in love and war. A person who sells a Unique rarity item as if it were candy is no normal person. Added with the fact that said person has question marks when scanned speaks plenty of the amount of things she's(Insania) hidden.

Onille Arvurg has alway been in a messy situation and his sense of danger was always right, she knew something was coming but she couldn't really tell what it was. It was like a looming danger following her around. Was she being tracked? was her spider senses tingling because she's being tracked? She hurriedly ran at full speeds towards the place she knew she'd be safe in. The Women's Gymnasium! Inside she finally logged off early and contemplated about today.

...

The next day, Insania used the recommendation to train in the [Shield-Bearing Mastery], tommorow will be her last day in this city and then they'll head out, If she's not done by then she's sure she'd get left behind. Hours passed as she imprinted in her body the stances for Tankers and such as retaliation attacks. Tankers weren't meant to only defend, they are supposed to be masters of block and counter tactics. A Tanker that can't attack is pure fodder and is only meant as a meat shield. The day passed and Insania logged in the next day. 

Today she felt twas the best day to finally rank-up her class. Goodbye the poor ole Archer Insania and say hello to new class-up! Just yesterday, she trained her [Shield-Bearing Mastery from none to (III)] If she wanted to she could even class change to Defender now.

Walking all over the city Insania noticed it became quite crowded now. There were more people, and a majority of them are guild players and Bounty Hunters but there was no need to fret, she did nothing to provoke them anyways and continued towards the class-up center. She is so rich right now that all her previous expenses were washed away Now she currently has 488 gold coins, 80 silvers and... Anyways the cost twas merely 50 silvers so even if it was 1 gold coin she'd still go for it instead of class-up in Elveden.

She entered a two storey building and payed the person behind the desk then she was led inside a room where she stood atop of a formation that was similar to the teleportation platform but smaller.

...

*Ting Would you like to class-up?*

'Duh?' Insania thought sarcastically. But the artificial voice asked again.

*Ting Would you like to class-up?* 

"God YES! Geez!"

*Ting would you like to class-up into [A] Sword-Master?

Requirements: [One-handed or Two-Handed Sword Mastery(III) and above.]*

*Ting would you like to class-up into [B] Ranger?

Requirements: [Bow Mastery(III) and above]*

 *Ting would you like to class-up into [C] Defender?

Requirements: [Shield-Bearing Mastery(III) and above]

*Ting would you like to class-up into [D]

Blade-Ranger?

Requirements: Merging of [One-handed Sword Mastery(III)] and [Bow Mastery(III)].*

*Ting would you like to class-up into [E] Shield-Knight?

Requirements: Merging of [One-handed Sword Mastery(III)] and [Shield-Bearing Mastery(IV)]*

*Ting would you like to clas-up into [F]

Dual Swords-Master?

Requirements: Merging of [One-handed Sword Mastery(III)] and [Dual-Wielding Mastery(III)]*

'Woah... I have plenty of options...'

If Insania had a [Blunt-Weapon Mastery] a Knight option would've also appeared. The Defender and Knight class is very hard to differentiate, especially because the two classes sport the same type of heavy equipment.

Anyways Insania was decisive, she immediately answered "[D]!" and closed her eyes. It wasn't really that hard of a choice Insania still wanted to become a Ranger while also having additional damage when wielding the Twin Blades of Lust. She also has the Gauntlet of OsHia that can transform into a Bow. And in her personal opinion, she always wanted to become a Power Ranger.

Five hours passed and Insania finally got out of the Class-Up center. After waking up she heard a notification and read it.

*Ting Weapon Mastery Merge Complete: Congratulations on becoming a Blade-Ranger*

*Ting achievement unlocked: First Blade-Ranger Player*

*Ting Insania is rewarded two Creation Points(CP) for becoming the First Blade-Ranger*

*Ting Insania has gained 30 Attribute Points(AP)*

*Ting Insania has gained 5 Skills Points(SP)*

The latter two were as expected but the Creation Points(CP) is a godsend! Creation Points are only given to people who class up to the second higher class. If the starting classes were zero then the first class-up is one, then two then three, then four. And Lastly which is Godhood Fifth class-up.

Starting from the second class-up players will gain Creation Points numbering (2),(4),(6),(8), (?)

But then here comes the problem, its absurdly hard to create a new skill without the appropriate Training, Weapon Mastery and Luck.

Where as in Magical Classes case if their passives are high enough and their brains are up to the task they can create  their own spells easily, just by studying, experimenting, brainstorming, memorizing and finally casting if it works then the spell will be created.

Not caring enough she sprinted out the city whilst in [Concealment] towards a level 60-80 Grind-Spot, while running at top speed Insania also equipped the Aruks Skull and distributed 15 AP to Strength and another 15 to Dexterity.

Making her Strength: 70{100}+34 [204] and Dexterity: 60{80}+28 [168] she also checked the new Merged Weapon Mastery.

[Bow and Blade Wielding Mastery]: Allows the user to have more proficiency in using both bow and bladed weapons. Giving an additional 0% on the weapons damage whilst attacking with a Bow or Sword type weapon.

So with her Twin Blades of Lust she can  now deal a whooping 436 points of damage with each full powered strike, if its not it can only range from 200-300 points. Finally reaching the Grindspot Insania scanned the giant cow sized Lizard in her line of sight, the lizard was covered in light green shiny scales and prickly spine, along with two horns that looked like the letter 'V' it was slightly slanted, not really pointing up or pointing horizontal to the head.

*Ting

Lizaaar/ Reptilian Species

Rarity: Uncommon

Level: 63

Hitpoints 12,000

Damage: 440

Defense: 200

Magical Armor: 10%

Skills:[???]*

The Defense stat acts exactly like the Physical Armor, but it only applies to the outer shell of the creature, unlike the percentage base concept of Physical Armor, even if you grind at the guts of someone or something that has Physical Armor your damage will still be subtracted by the Physical Armor Percent.

She didn't need any new fancy skills right now, So what if its a level 63 monster? So what if it has 12,000 Hitpoints? So what if it can subtract 200 points of her damage?

She still ran at the creature with pure glee, extremely excited to see the outcome of this 1v1 PvM(Player vs Monster/Mob) duel.

The [Concealment] already ran out long ago and the Lizaaar opened its mouth at Insania thats rushing towards it. Green slimy goo was belched out of its grotesque insides and rapidly flew at Insania. She grinned and performed a beautiful sliding tackle. She then willfully materialized the Twin Blades of Lust in her hands but they were slowly appearing instead of an instant warp. She now had to run around until the Blades fully materialized, starting from the swords grip, then guard, then the rest and finally the point it all took five seconds. She didn't know why it was slow but when she was still unconsciously materializing it before the class-up it was always in an instant. Instant warp and instant vanish. But now it has to be slowly pulled out from who knows where for five seconds? SERIOUSLY?

But no matter, she was still going to cut this thing down! Her first strike had a stun proc 224! STUN! she then moved to its side and slashed her blades again! 220! The Lizaaar wasn't just idly standing whilst Insania attacked once it got out of its stunned state it moved around so fast that if Insania didnt have more than 200+ Agility she couldn't keep up with its movements.

'Truly a monster fitting of its level!' She thought. During the intense fight she used [Power-shot] at every cooldown.

[Re-Charge]! [Dis-Charge]!

An electrical current escaped Insania's body storing 59.6 damage to herself and 53.6 to the Lizaaar. She pointed her index finger and a small electricity shot out of her fingertips, whilst she battled the Lizaaar on even ground a hooded character watched bemusedly at her cute but also futile attempt at killing the Lizaaar alone.

She spammed these skills and slashed attacks non-stop for ten minutes, then at the 11th minute mark the Lizaaar died.

*Ting you have leveled up*

8